Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bryan Adams Tests Positive For Covid for the Second Time in a Month

Bryan Adams has tested positive for Covid-19, the Canadian rock star wrote on Instagram Thursday.

“Here I am, just arrived in Milano, and I’ve tested positive for the second time in a month for Covid. So it’s off to the hospital for me. Thanks for all your support,” he said next to pictures of him at the Milan Malpensa airport and in an ambulance. His condition is unknown.

Adams also tested positive Oct. 30 when he had to pull out from his scheduled appearance at Tina Turner’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony where he was to perform a medley of songs including “It’s Only Love,” which is a duet between Adams and Turner from his 1984 album.

A rep for Adams at the time said that the musician is fully vaccinated and showed no symptoms.

It is unclear whether the latest positive test is a result of so-called shedding of the coronavirus, which results in those affected continuing to test positive for a long time beyond the period when they are contagious.

Adams, who is also a photographer, is in Italy to promote Pirelli’s 2022 calendar, for which he shot fellow musicians Cher, Grimes, Jennifer Hudson, Normani, Rita Ora, Bohan Phoenix, Iggy Pop, St. Vincent, Kali Uchis, and Saweetie.

Adams was scheduled to appear at in-person press events Sunday and Monday. It is unclear whether he would be able to attend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2021 1:52 AM

He must be getting it from all the twinks he's hooking up with.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 4:23 PM

Some people will do anything to keep Bryan Adams from singing

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 4:34 PM

at least the mask covers his unfortunate acne scars. he'd be hot otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 4:40 PM

Why hasn't Bryan come out of the closet yet?

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 4:46 PM

I've had an asymptomatic post-vax positive test, but I didn't need an ambulance or a press gaggle in response.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 4:53 PM

Bryan's a whore, darlins'.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 4:55 PM

oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 8:10 PM

R3 it’s an acquired taste I suppose, but I find the scars quite sexy.

Helps that’s he’s otherwise handsome and in shape, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 10:02 PM

Everyone knows Bryan Adams is an AIDS boy, he must be off'n his antiretrovirals.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote] the Canadian rock star wrote on Instagram Thursday. “Here I am...

don’t start crying, fucking get it together, you can’t let them know you’re miLLENniAL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 11:02 PM

F&F R9

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2021 11:09 PM

[quote]It is unclear whether the latest positive test is a result of so-called shedding of the coronavirus, which results in those affected continuing to test positive for a long time beyond the period when they are contagious.

Yes, that is what's happening. There's no need to go to the hospital in an ambulance over non-contagious viral shedding. What a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2021 11:14 PM

Someone should have told the moron that viral shedding and antibodies can cause positive tests for three months after the infectious period.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2021 11:55 PM

[quote] Everyone knows Bryan Adams is an AIDS boy, he must be off'n his antiretrovirals.

Interestingly, Fauci was asked today about Bryan Adams’ diagnosis and indirectly hinted at something:

[quote] Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN's "New Day" on Friday that while he didn't want to speculate on Adams' case, "It could be that he continued to have virus in him and that he tested positive and never really got rid of the virus in his system."

[quote]"We find that when some people who are immune-compromised that they can have virus lingering on," Fauci said. "I know nothing about his medical condition so I'm really very reluctant to make any comment about it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2021 11:58 PM

He was lucky to survive the AIDS epidemic.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] Everyone knows Bryan Adams is an AIDS boy, he must be off'n his antiretrovirals.

This is the first I've ever heard of Bryan being poz.

The things you hear/learn on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 12:04 AM

^ it being on DramaLounge in no way indicates it is true.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2021 12:34 AM

He’s fully vaccinated right? I hope not HIV . This ominous variant targets hiv

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2021 12:48 AM

Oy! Fauchi outed him!

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2021 12:55 AM

Not that it's proof of anything but for those implying he's gay, according to Wiki he has had two kids with his former personal assistant.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2021 1:11 AM

Is her name Debbie Rowe?

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2021 1:12 AM

Why is he “off to the hospital” in an ambulance if he had “no symptoms”?

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2021 2:42 AM

For another test? Some are false positives.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2021 2:47 AM

R23 In an ambulance?

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2021 2:49 AM

Bryan please get up we love you

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2021 12:29 PM

So, is he not wearing a mask in public anymore? If not, he's a fool.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2021 12:34 PM

When I had Covid in January, the doctor told me not to get tested again for three months, because the original infection could show up for that long.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2021 12:36 PM

I guess it won't be a Winter of '69 for him.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2021 1:23 PM

[quote] I guess it won't be a Winter of '69 for him.

Sounds more like an Early Frost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2021 6:30 PM

and good

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote]This is the first I've ever heard of Bryan being poz.

Same here. I did a quick Google search and the only HIV related articles about his children's charity work.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2021 11:59 PM

Babydyke me actually thought I was going to marry Bryan Adams. In my defence I was a seven year old hellbilly girl who didn’t know what gay was and had never met a gay person with musical taste in my life.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2021 11:48 PM

A closeted male celebrity might well marry a lesbian. Don't give up hope. Your bank balance may thank you for it.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2021 1:44 AM

Many do r33, you just don’t know they are gay women

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2021 1:51 AM

Debra Lee?

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2021 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!