Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG!!!!! KAMALA HARRIS SPENT $500 ON COOKWARE!!!!!!!!!!

PROOF that Biden is a piece of shit!!!! The election was STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2021 11:29 AM

I saw something about le crueset. But the orange God of the GQP shits on gold plated toilets. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 8:35 AM

Proof she lacks any political instincts.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 8:39 AM

Proof the media is concocting a right-wing smear narrative around her.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 9:19 AM

I remember thinking when she was in France a couple of weeks ago that she handled this a bit weirdly. Outside the shop, she gave a bland stereotypical answer to the questions about her meetings with French officials but then became really animated about what she'd being buying, It's almost as though her main interest in visiting Paris was to go shopping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 9:35 AM

A good politician doesn't give the media -- left or right wing -- a good opening. The alarms that should have sounded off in her head didn't.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 9:46 AM

It is Thanksgiving.Well made cookware lasts a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 10:26 AM

At least it’s not a tan suit.

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 10:36 AM

R7 I've lost track. Is that what Pete brought back from a trip?

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 10:38 AM

She bought this while in France and no one paid attention then because it got her good press in Europe, her husband was looking for cookware as well and everyone was charmed by it. I posted the only article about it I could find at the time (it was back on the 14th) and got attacked by trolls who said it didn't even happen. The media in the U.S. was busy ignoring her, and if you said she was well-received in France here on DL, trolls would lose their minds.

Looks like the propaganda machine waited two weeks until any positive memory of the visit to the store in Paris was forgotten, and launched this attack.

Anyone with half a brain should know by now that the media is 100% in on this shit with the GOP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 10:43 AM

Nobody told her they sell this shit online?

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 11:00 AM

Funny. When Trump's supporters claimed the media was out to get him they were considered demented.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2021 11:02 AM

Harris and her husband went to the store as publicity, they bought French cookware because they were in France.

This is such normal everyday PR stuff that I refuse to believe anyone on here doesn't recognize this exactly for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2021 11:17 AM

R11 take your meds Boris

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2021 11:23 AM

Is consumerism our only means of self-expression? The only thing Americans can do overseas as a means of approximating a human connection with non-English speakers? Couldn't they abuse a waiter instead?

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2021 11:25 AM

Except that the Fed Gov was not flying the pair to France to buy cookware. If anything it could be considered just a bit demeaning.

Better she'd bought a couple nuclear submarines.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2021 11:25 AM

R15 you idiot Republicans trying to make a mountain of a cooking pot. It’s just so damn pathetic

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2021 11:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!