Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is is the best 2 time Oscar winner?

Based on the quality of their performances. I obviously couldn’t include everyone.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 1:52 AM

Diane Wiest probably has the biggest contrast. It's hard to believe the waif like Holly of Hannah and Her Sisters is the same actress as the loud brassy Helen Sinclair of Bullets Over Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 4:39 AM

I’ve noticed with 2 time Oscar winners that a lot of them deserved to win for one performance but not both performances. Cate Blanchett comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 4:49 AM

Vivian motherfucking Vance, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 4:51 AM

Don’t tell me Brando is about to win this poll. He was absolutely deserving for On the Waterfront, but less so for The Godfather imo, as iconic as he is.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 4:52 AM

R2 See also: Christoph Waltz

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 4:55 AM

Vivien Leigh for being a posh Brit who played two very different down-on-their-luck Southern belles to perfection. She'd never even heard an authentic Southern accent when she screen tested for Scarlett.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 5:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2021 12:35 AM

Vivien Leigh followed by Jessica Lange

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!