Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Repigs: The entire party is sycophantic scum

Peter Navarro says he repeatedly told "the boss" to fire Fauci, but chief of staff Mulvaney saved him. Navarro says he told Mulvaney, “This is like Churchill with Hitler --strangle that Fauci baby in his crib.”

Peter Navarro is a slimy piece of shit as he shows off his bravado to the other slimy piece of shit Steve Bannon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 11:11 AM

Their obsession with Dr. Fauci is beyond disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 2:53 AM

Trump: only the best people.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 2:55 AM

Such idiocy. They are mad at a doctor who suggests that they get a vaccine and wear a mask in public during an epidemic. That is not a political party: it is a Cult of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 2:56 AM

And they can’t understand why we don’t like them.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 2:57 AM

And these are the people who will come back all pardoned and ready to continue their corruption if Trump returns.

This can NEVER happen.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 2:58 AM

Some of them are STILL waiting for JFK Jr. to return to life at the Texas Book Depository and return the Orange Fuhrer to power.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 2:58 AM

Peter Navarro is a mental case. How anybody can miss that is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 2:59 AM

What a sad, little fiefdom that exists under the Orange Moron's belt line.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 3:00 AM

I worry that they have jury rigged the election system and just plan to “win” regardless what the voters say. These people are true Fascists. They hate Democracy (Bannon) and want to install a dictator like Putin. This is now pretty much Repiglican policy. I fear that if any part of the Democratic (in more ways than one!) coalition doesn’t turn out in strong numbers chaos will return and our Civil Liberties will vanish. I seriously could imagine Republicans putting us in camps or prisons where we would be forced to convert: or else.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 3:03 AM

^^Their planning, strategy and vision are frightening. And they must be defeated.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 3:08 AM

When will extremists go away?

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2021 3:11 AM

Republicans are always wanting to strangle something in its infancy. It sure comes up a lot.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2021 3:27 AM

They get plenty of help from the Dems r9.

Identity politics will keep the Dems running second for a long time to come. They can't be so stupid they don't see it so it must be on purpose.

I'm a Black gay man but even I think the Dems need to stop running on the identity agenda, talk about anything else, just not that. You can still push identity policy once you get in but run on a platform that appeals to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2021 3:33 AM

Hey Boris. When they herd us in the camps I doubt if they will care which part of the lgbt spectrum we are from. That is what you troll for 24/7. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote]I'm a Black gay man

How come you didn’t capitalize “gay”?

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2021 4:22 AM

R15: What's preventing you from capitalizing "White" when referring to race? That is the gist of your question isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2021 4:59 AM

Peter Navarro bounced around political parties several times. In the mid-1980s and again in the mid-1990s he ran as a Democrat. In one of the elections he ran in (I think it was for Mayor of San Diego, or possibly Congress) he was going door-to-door and he knocked on my door. I chatted with him for about minutes and I was impressed by his idealism then. He was running as an environmentalist and social liberal in those days. He won the primary for Mayor but lost to the awful Susan Golding in the general election. I don't think he ever won any election and I forgot about him. Nowadays clearly he has gone over to the dark side. It's surprising compared to what he used to be. But look at the corruption of Kyrsten Sinema. It can happen to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2021 5:17 AM

R17. Yes, Peter Navarro ran for mayor of San Diego and lost. I live in SD. It was years ago. If I recall, he moved here from Orange County. He really didn't know the city.

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2021 5:28 AM

Red or Blue, nether side cares about you.

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2021 6:51 AM

R19, Bernie lost and he’s 101 years old. Give it up already.

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote][R15]: What's preventing you from capitalizing "White" when referring to race? That is the gist of your question isn't it?

Because I don’t play stupid games.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2021 2:24 PM

R20 isn’t it time to douche the Cor and prunes out of your ass?

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2021 2:33 PM

Sure, r20—you could use the prunes.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2021 2:47 PM

R20 is some kind of psycho

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2021 2:48 PM

No one here is a Repiglican other than you R20. Why don’t you do us all a favor and go kill yourself?

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2021 2:49 PM

R24, you spout shit like neither party cares about you, when in reality Repigs have been shown to be evil incarnate, but I’m the crazy one. Hah and apparently you didn’t like my prune joke. A little too close for comfort?

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 2:51 PM

R24 please know that suicide is an option.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 11:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!