Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Double murder over parking space in Norton Fitzwarren, Somerset.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 10:06 AM

Full of military types I imagine as there is a marine base there. Most Somerset villages are fairly quiet, middle class places although Taunton the nearby town has become very run down in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 6:38 PM

Were they trying to cram two cars into a space meant for one? Would anyone “own” the spaces or would it be first come first serve?

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 8:01 PM

Were they scummy motherfuckers?

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 8:03 PM

This was a Midsomer Murders crime, except they got the murderer immediately and didn't have to wait for another two to happen before they caught him.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 8:39 PM

Weirdly, R4, there is a wee town called Midsomer Norton in the same county.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 9:01 PM

[quote]Were they trying to cram two cars into a space meant for one?

Judging from the fit of the husband's wedding suit I'll assume yes.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 9:23 PM

When I saw stabbed instead of shot I knew this wasn’t the USA. People are unhinged everywhere. Someone shot five people out in Cornwall or somewhere recently in an American-style killing spree. Dragon Rise is a cool street name though.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 9:47 PM

Stabbing two people to death seems even more brutal to me than shooting, not that there is a better either/ or there.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 7:10 AM

Obviously it's not one of the better postal codes.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 10:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!