Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rocco DiSpirito is back to cooking unhealthily again

his culinary career arc is interesting. When he first became famous, he was all about ONLY cooking full-fat and constantly dissed anyone who attempted to make health-conscious food. Then he got fat. Then about a decade ago he lost weight and reversed his entire cooking mantra as he started only making healthy versions of his previous recipes on tv. Now his weight is up again and he's back to super rich food such as the one he demoed on Tamron Hall's show, a "sweet potato gratin" with bacon, brown sugar, hazelnuts, butter and marshmallows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 9:03 PM

Why does he look like Elon Musk's alien clone?

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 6:09 AM

I guess he's learned who is audience is.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 6:09 AM

He looks like the head of the Women's Studies department in that photo still.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 6:11 AM

I remember 'The Restaurant' on NBC in the early 00s - possibly the first reality show I ever watched. His mama was always making meatballs and looked worried. I imagine she's died already?

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 6:19 AM

R4, she passed away some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 6:24 PM

He blames getting fat on his Mom dying. Eating those feelings.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 6:29 PM

R6 but he was fat over a decade ago too before losing the weight.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 8:03 PM

Wow He is unrecognizable

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 8:34 PM

He's clearly transitioning into Rocio. Did he ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 8:45 PM

He’s a creep. He still owes a friend upwards of $20,000 for services rendered when he owned one of the most popular restaurants in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 8:52 PM

R10 do you have more details on that?

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!