Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bi men appreciation thread

Bi guys are the best

by Anonymousreply 215December 15, 2021 12:17 PM

The Bi label will die out in 20 years.

The label is a foolish one which caters for scaredy-cat gay men and delusional teens.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 3:50 AM

We really are, thank you OP XOXO

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 3:55 AM

R2šŸ¤®

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 3:57 AM

O], you mean closeted gay guys who want to be discrete.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 3:58 AM

No, he means real bisexual guys. They do exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 4:01 AM

That video at R5 looks as though it was made 20 years ago.

That person at R1 says the Bi label will die out in 20 years hence.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 4:24 AM

Can the posters who donā€™t believe in bisexuality please explain their position?

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 4:35 AM

There's something hot about bi men. It's like their libido is so strong it can't be kept by just one gender.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 4:43 AM

To those asking why so many bisexual men stay closeted, look at people like R1, R3, R4. Why come out when many, gay and straight, people believe we are a myth and lying about what we know to be true about ourselves. I remember freshman year of college, the very first person I was going to come out to was this very good looking gay guy that I hung out with all the time, until he went on this long tirade about how bi guys don't exist. So I was like ok, then I'm not telling you. Later there was a straight guy I was very close to, we called ourselves brothers. Then he mentions bi guys don't exist. It is like a knife to the heart to know that people you love, don't believe you exist. Because that is what it is, you are telling me that a foundational truth of my being, is a lie. How would you feel if everyone you meet seemed to be saying being gay isn't real. I'd imagine it would rightly piss you off.

R7 I believe in it because I am one. I have had sex with both sexes, multiple times, and I have fully enjoyed it. I don't find myself wanting a guy when I'm banging a chick, and I don't find myself wanting a chick when banging a guy. I have had relationships with both. Though I find myself more towards guys when it comes to relationships, mainly because I understand guys better and my cultural interests are more on the gay side.

I think the straight and gay people who seem to not believe in our existence is because they were either done wrong by one and so they blame us all, or it is because they are so invested in there being a dichotomy where you have to be either heterosexual or homosexual. People also can't seem to understand that when I'm with a female, I am still a bisexual, when I'm with a guy, I am still a bisexual. I'm sorry I don't fit neatly in your puzzle. We are all different, which is something to be celebrated not condemned.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 4:49 AM

R9 I honestly don't get what is so ridiculous or unbelievable about wanting to fuck both genders. You can want on or the other, but both is, what? Unnatural?

I do think both bi men and women tend to ultimately chose one or the other though.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 4:53 AM

[quote] ultimately chose

Yes, we have to wait 20 years until their brain clears.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 4:55 AM

Trying to summon the Biphobe Loon, eh, OP?

Or OP is the Biphobe Loon.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 5:04 AM

Can we all agree bisexual men should procreate if they wish but have male lovers on the side. Won't there be gay men who'd be happy being part if such an arrangement? You know, fishing trips and presents for their lovers kids from Uncle Bottom.

I'm sure they won't mind if their wives have lesbians lovers too. Everyone just think of the children, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 5:04 AM

I've never understood the denials of bi men. Why is it so hard to believe some people have a preference that includes both sexes?

I am bi, but I am out as gay with my gay friends because they actually seem hostile to the idea that a bi person is anything but closeted, which I am not. I love eating pussy, and the thought of eating another guy's ass does nothing for me. I love being versatile with guys and I love sucking cock, but I also like fucking women. I get turned on by women's tits and curves, and I also like men's bodies.

I just don't get why that's so hard to understand.

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 7:43 AM

good dick is good dick.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 7:47 AM

[quote] I love eating pussy, and the thought of eating another guy's ass does nothing

Do you perform analingus on females, R14?

You've never had a male penetrate your anus, R14?

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2021 7:47 AM

Go away šŸ¤®

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2021 7:47 AM

[quote] I have had sex with both sexesā€¦ People also can't seem to understand that when I'm with a femaleā€¦ when I'm banging a chick

But when was the latest time you "banged a chick", R9?

How many years ago was it?

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2021 7:59 AM

R16 I don't eat ass, male or female.

And I said I love being versatile with guys and sucking cock. I've also loved two guys, and three women.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2021 8:07 AM

R19 But when was the last time you did it?

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 8:23 AM

R18 right before the pandemic. I've hookup with maybe three guys during that time. It is much easier to just go on an app and find a guy who is DTF, right away, for a hookup. With women you have to put in too much time and energy, when all you really want is sex.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2021 4:32 PM

Itā€™s weird the gay community is more accepting of transgenders and non-binaries than bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2021 4:33 PM

r14, that could have come out of my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2021 4:42 PM

R17 Are you 14? Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 4:44 PM

And then there is my partner and me. As a kid I was molesting every boy my age that would let me. Then I fell on love with a girl and almost had a kid at the tender age of 17. Eventually, I was married to a female for 25 years and enjoyed menstrual blood running down my chin while I made her writhe in bed. We got a divorce for something not related to sex.

Then I switched to men. Hooked up with a guy that was married to a woman almost as long as me. After 26 years together, we have decided we both prefer men.

We are gay gay gay. Not serially bi.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 4:51 PM

Bisexual men are the hottest kinds of guysā€¦ to me, anyway. Depending what other attributes they have. I tend to be attracted only to bisexual or straight guys, or at the very least, gay guys whom I could imagine as straight or bi. Call me self-loathing, I donā€™t give a fuck. Donā€™t care what my underlying motivations or emotions are, I just know what Iā€™m attracted to and what Iā€™m not.

I have a friend who has an extensively slutty history of bisexualityā€”from getting fucked repeatedly in the ass by his well-hung best friend in high school, to openly dating dozens of women (none for very long), to getting fucked in the ass by other guys, taking ecstasy and making out with hot boys at raves, to fathering two children with an off-and-on girlfriend, etc etc. He doesnā€™t openly identify as bisexual, he just says heā€™s ā€œnot gayā€. Whatever. He can identify or not identify as whatever he wants, but his behavior is that of a true hetero-romantic bisexual. He just turned 45 and is the most gorgeous, sexually charismatic, rugged pretty boy Iā€™ve ever encountered in my life. Some day, I will fuck him with my big dick.

Heā€™s the sort of person most bi-denialists will never know the truth about.

Thereā€™s a type of person that tends to dominate Dataloungeā€”mostly gay cultural interests, not the sort who can hang with straight guys, and is thus less likely to encounter men who exist in the ā€˜bisexual undergroundā€™. Every bi guy is just a gay in denial to them. Because they canā€™t imagine being attracted to women, they canā€™t imagine another guy who has sex with guys also having sex with women. Simple minds. Black-and-white thinking. Stuck in the gay ghetto because they couldnā€™t fit in anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2021 4:54 PM

R25, I support you, I believe you, I affirm you.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2021 4:56 PM

OP, today is Thanksgiving and not April Fool's Day.

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 5:01 PM

Bi men don't exist nor do they have any relevance.

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2021 5:16 PM

R29 flames from space

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2021 5:20 PM

Jake from Below Deck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2021 5:22 PM

I get why people are skeptical of bisexual women because many of them are known for only dating men, but it takes guts for a man to admit heā€™s bisexual. They are generally not accepted by straight women or gay men. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m inclined to them.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 5:23 PM

R25 Are you 80 years old?

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 5:29 PM

Agree šŸ’Æ with R22. Im more in support of Bi Guys than Trans who want to fuck women as ā€œlesbiansā€. WTF ā€¦

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2021 5:32 PM

R33, I am 5 days younger than President Biden. He is 79.

Yes, I am still horney as can be, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2021 5:41 PM

To be honest, I don't appreciate them.

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2021 5:41 PM

Bi's are the ones telling gay men to stfu about the trans bs, their into it the freaks R34.

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2021 5:42 PM

R37 Trans women are self hating gay men, but the gays accept them unconditionally.

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2021 5:54 PM

R38 Self hating gay men? Aren't most trans women into women? DL-ers can't make up their minds on this one.

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2021 6:04 PM

R39 Trans women are overwhelmingly into straight men, thatā€™s why their murder rates are so high.

by Anonymousreply 40November 25, 2021 6:07 PM

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if some trans women transition because they hated being a gay man and think life would be easier if they were a woman.

by Anonymousreply 41November 25, 2021 6:10 PM

R38, I agree. Partner and I met a guy that transitioned back in the 90s. We helped him go to a Starbucks for the first time dressed as a woman.

We stood by while his 9 incher was cut off and replaced by a vag. He grew boobs. But, he still acted like a guy and talked like a guy.

He wanted straight guys and got them. He could actually fool them for a little while.

I always felt that he was ashamed to be gay. His ex wife cut him off from his kids when he declared he was gay. His whole family rejected him as a gay.

by Anonymousreply 42November 25, 2021 6:10 PM

R42 Thatā€™s sad. The Trans community is made up of self hating gays and lesbians when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 43November 25, 2021 6:21 PM

The biphobia on this site is so stupid. And it's laughable people accuse bisexuals of shaming gays to like transgender people. Twitter extremists are mentally unhinged and not representative of anything but a tiny minority with a loudspeaker. Just like gays can't help being gay, bi people can't help being bi. It's ridiculously hypocritical to bash bisexuals. It's not like straight people respect or like bisexuals. Bisexual women are fetishized at best and not taken seriously. It's not the same as respect.

I do think most bi men tend to be less into the more shallow aspects of gay culture. I think before "Queer" was coopted by rich privileged straight attention whores, it was supposed to be a term to encompass all types of non-hetero sexualities and gender expressions but there seemed to be more of a mutual respect and consent. I don't get the conflict with gay, bi, lesbian and transgender on this site. I totally get transgender isn't a sexual orientation and I have myself wondered why it's LGBT instead of LGB.

by Anonymousreply 44November 25, 2021 6:24 PM

The Biphobic DLers who vehemently deny the existence of bisexuality are also the ones who were burned by a bi guy. They were "wined and dined," succumbed to the draw of that talk, eventually gave up the booty, and were then unceremoniously dumped - just like all the women bi guy did the same way. I just call 'em as they really are - nasty dawgs!

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2021 6:28 PM

Straight women are 10x harsher on bisexual men than gay men.

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2021 6:36 PM

^^^ And drunkenly licked and lapped at the pussy trough more than once.

by Anonymousreply 47November 25, 2021 6:38 PM

R46 Like you should read the shit straight women say about bisexual men, these comments are harmless by comparison. Straight women wonā€™t touch bisexual men within a 10 foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 48November 25, 2021 6:46 PM

So so bisexual men and women - UNITE! Make sense?

by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2021 6:47 PM

Bi men are just cowards who want it both ways for the approval.

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]No, he means real bisexual guys. They do exist.

oh please, now you're just being daft!

by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2021 6:49 PM

R50 Why are women allowed to explore their sexuality but men arenā€™t?

by Anonymousreply 52November 25, 2021 6:51 PM

How simple can this be made for your comprehensive consideration? There absolutely ARE men existing who will not only perform oral sex on a woman joyfully, but will also seek to prolong intercourse with her to savor the experience. Sometimes, they will climax only to recover from refractory and do it all again. AND THEN! These men will do the same thing with another man just days later. They're not hiding or denying anything - just as you don't hide or deny your own natures. They are just bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 53November 25, 2021 6:56 PM

ALL men love cock, mainly their own cocks, a lot are fine with another cock too as long as it is no string attached

by Anonymousreply 54November 25, 2021 6:58 PM

There's a reason bi men have such an ugly reputation among gay men and others, and its hardly attributable to feeling 'a gay man feeling used' after a one nighter. There most certainly is a general consensus among gay men that bi men are naive to the lived experience of growing up gay and being a gay man. Living your life as a gay man is a much more complex process, and certainly does not allow you to dip in and out of hetero privilege at will. In the end its just not worth it to get involved with a bi man.

by Anonymousreply 55November 25, 2021 7:02 PM

^^^ Okay, then. So it's an issue rooted in resentment based upon bi men being able to have it all with no guilt, shame, or societal backlash for sensibly keeping that other part of themselves under guard.

by Anonymousreply 56November 25, 2021 7:09 PM

R55 Do bi men really benefit from hereto privilege? Straight people donā€™t believe bi men exist and straight women in particular refuse to date them.

by Anonymousreply 57November 25, 2021 7:13 PM

There's maybe even more bi men than there's gay ones.

by Anonymousreply 58November 25, 2021 7:14 PM

hetero*

by Anonymousreply 59November 25, 2021 7:14 PM

Itā€™s either a resentment issue, or just the fact that these bitter queens are too faggy to ever befriend a hot masculine bi guy, so they deny that bi guys even exist.

by Anonymousreply 60November 25, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote] R55 Do bi men really benefit from hereto privilege?

They believe they do, in the sense that if they live ostensibly as straight guys, they wonā€™t be rejected or perceived as different by their straight male friends, brothers/family members, or the women they want to date (and most of them only date women openly, not guys).

by Anonymousreply 61November 25, 2021 7:17 PM

R61 again, I would add that I agree with R58 there are more bisexual men (including the closeted ones, and the ones just donā€™t identify as bisexual when asked) than 100% gay men.

by Anonymousreply 62November 25, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote] who want to be discrete.

Oh, dear.

[quote] their into it the freaks

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 63November 25, 2021 7:19 PM

several months ago, someone here on DL offered the simple explanation that men claiming to be arrow straight are also claiming the STATUS of being straight. Think about that. For many, it's not a sexual orientation - it's a status.

by Anonymousreply 64November 25, 2021 7:20 PM

Bi men are only second best to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 65November 25, 2021 7:21 PM

R55 lesbians seem to have the same problem with bi women. So I heard anyway. Ultimately I get not wanting to get involved, at least seriously, most bi's ultimately chose the easier (aka straight) path, though there are exceptions and times bi's transition to 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 66November 25, 2021 7:58 PM

[quote] Okay, then. So it's an issue rooted in resentment based upon bi men being able to have it all with no guilt, shame, or societal backlash for sensibly keeping that other part of themselves under guard.

I fucked two bi guys in my life and both had this attitude. Like, how dare you not see that as a bi man we're so opressed, y'know the type. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 67November 25, 2021 8:12 PM

Iā€™ve fucked countless bi guys in my life and none of them had an attitude of ā€œIā€™m so oppressed.ā€ If anything they were paranoid about being found out as MSM.

by Anonymousreply 68November 25, 2021 8:16 PM

Oh, and the homophobia, they will try and lord their hEtErOsExuaLity over you and the next minute they're choking on your cum. And some of them think they can be cute and thro the word faggot at you like its nothing.

just fuck them once if you have to, but my advice is to only date gays.

by Anonymousreply 69November 25, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] If anything they were paranoid about being found out as MSM.

MSM?

by Anonymousreply 70November 25, 2021 8:28 PM

R31 Have you seen Jake from Below Deck fornicate with males and females?

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2021 8:29 PM

Men who have sex with men

by Anonymousreply 72November 25, 2021 8:39 PM

Duh! Thanks r72.

I will not protest or appeal the temporary suspension of my gay card. Even I feel itā€™s warranted.

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 73November 25, 2021 8:45 PM

MSM = men who have sex with men. Or same-gender loving.

by Anonymousreply 74November 25, 2021 9:30 PM

It makes sense that a lot of gay guys hate bi guys, they probably hooked up with a smoking hot masculine bi guy one time and immediately fell in love and expected him to date them

by Anonymousreply 75November 25, 2021 9:54 PM

Part of the issue I'm seeing on this thread is that people are saying bi MASC men, we aren't all MASC. I never try to be masc or fem, I just do my own thing. I used to worry how straight or gay people perceived me but I grew out of it. Many of my interests would place me on the "gay" side according to many on here, I like to cook, watch soaps, and my favorite singers are divas. But, I also love nothing more than watching college football, camping, hiking, and fishing. I have a rather higher pitched Southern drawl.

I didn't have any "straight" privilege growing up. I had bullies that called me "fag" "queer" etc... Which is why I hate the term Queer today. Also, the only time I feel that my sexuality prevented me from getting a job, was when a gay guy wouldn't hire me, because I later found out he wouldn't hire anyone but masc straight guys and lesbians. He didn't want any straight/bi women or bi/gay guys. Because he wanted the straight men to himself.

Until the trans issue really became a thing a decade or so ago, I felt like we were moving towards tearing down gender norms not reinforcing them. Also, don't blame me for Trans. I have nothing to do with that. I accidently hooked up with one, when I was blind drunk. I didn't know they were trans until they pulled their panties off. And, I have absolutely no desire to relive that drunk or sober. I want either a woman or a man, not a combination, unless I am having a threesome with and actual man and woman.

by Anonymousreply 76November 25, 2021 10:43 PM

R26, you're the definition of a bisexual cunt. You're think you are so fucking superior to gay men, that superiority complex is why you are so hated. You also have a bizarre expectation gay men are supposed to envy you because you have het sex. WTF is that about? You're pussy excapades are gross so HELL NO bi cunt, I don't envy you going back and forth between men and women. Stay away from the Datalounge gay ghetto since you're such an elite form of human.

And I don't worship you either. You're an entitled, despicable, arrogant piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 77November 26, 2021 1:28 AM

R77 Found the biphobic troll

by Anonymousreply 78November 26, 2021 1:41 AM

[quote] You're pussy excapades are gross

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 79November 26, 2021 1:49 AM

R77 bisexual men and the self loathing gay men who defend and worship bisexual men, along with their botched trans spawn that bisexuals undeniably DID bring into the gay community and are having sex with them all the time; your days are numbered. Authentic gay men who aren't self loathing and are aware, know exactly what damage BTQ+ have done and are still doing, and we will reclaim what's ours and push BTQ+ back to the sludge they crawled from. Masculine gay men built the gay community, NOT bisexual men. You bisexual men are the biggest fucking pussy cowards, and have done fucking nothing for gay rights but still claim you are "masculine" and "hot". You bi cunts DO NOTHING. You have no idea about difficulty from heteronormative society, you simply just put on a different coat like the narcissistic sociopathic scum you always were and will always be. You bi cunts justify using "gay" identity, because you are fucking narcissistic cowards. Gay men have been out and continue to come out, despite the having been treated heinously by society, and yet you bi cunts have ALWAYS stay closeted and still think you are masculine and superior! You are an absolute fucking joke!! BTQ+ are a parasite that has destroyed gay rights and left gay spaces full of intersectional cancerous scum who think they have the right to tell LG how to run the community we built. We never needed you BTQ+ cunts. You are the exact reason why all gay spaces, including gay porn, are fucking BTQ+ freakshows engaging in and promoting behaviour that's the the complete OPPOSITE of homosexuality. The gay community is for ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE. It was always intended for ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE. You BTQ+ narcissistic cunts pushed yourself into the gay community forcefully, and the time has come where gay people will start waking up more from Stockholm Syndrome and forcefully push you narcissistic, sociopathic, homophobic BTQ+ CUNTS out of the community. You bi scum post on our GAY website and invade our GAY SPACES, and then complain about "bi erasure" and "no bi representation". BUILD YOUR OWN FUCKING BI SHIT, AND FUCK OFF FROM GAY SPACES THAT WE BUILT.

by Anonymousreply 80November 26, 2021 2:16 AM

R77 that post wasn't for you because I'm directing it at you. I tagged you because it's me backing you up and directing it to all the bi scum and self loathing gay men who defend these BTQ+ CUNTS, especially those who defend bi scum.

by Anonymousreply 81November 26, 2021 2:19 AM

R80 I donā€™t know which bisexual man hurt you in the past but whoever it was, you need to seek professional help for it. Your hated for bisexual men is sick.

by Anonymousreply 82November 26, 2021 2:32 AM

R82 bisexual men and the self loathing gay men who defend and worship bisexual men, along with their botched trans spawn that bisexuals undeniably DID bring into the gay community and are having sex with them all the time; your days are numbered. Authentic gay men who aren't self loathing and are aware, know exactly what damage BTQ+ have done and are still doing, and we will reclaim what's ours and push BTQ+ back to the sludge they crawled from. Masculine gay men built the gay community, NOT bisexual men. You bisexual men are the biggest fucking pussy cowards, and have done fucking nothing for gay rights but still claim you are "masculine" and "hot". You bi cunts DO NOTHING. You have no idea about difficulty from heteronormative society, you simply just put on a different coat like the narcissistic sociopathic scum you always were and will always be. You bi cunts justify using "gay" identity, because you are fucking narcissistic cowards. Gay men have been out and continue to come out, despite the having been treated heinously by society, and yet you bi cunts have ALWAYS stay closeted and still think you are masculine and superior! You are an absolute fucking joke!! BTQ+ are a parasite that has destroyed gay rights and left gay spaces full of intersectional cancerous scum who think they have the right to tell LG how to run the community we built. We never needed you BTQ+ cunts. You are the exact reason why all gay spaces, including gay porn, are fucking BTQ+ freakshows engaging in and promoting behaviour that's the the complete OPPOSITE of homosexuality. The gay community is for ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE. It was always intended for ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE. You BTQ+ narcissistic cunts pushed yourself into the gay community forcefully, and the time has come where gay people will start waking up more from Stockholm Syndrome and forcefully push you narcissistic, sociopathic, homophobic BTQ+ CUNTS out of the community. You bi scum post on our GAY website and invade our GAY SPACES, and then complain about "bi erasure" and "no bi representation". BUILD YOUR OWN FUCKING BI SHIT, AND FUCK OFF FROM GAY SPACES THAT WE BUILT.

by Anonymousreply 83November 26, 2021 2:37 AM

Bisexual men and the self loathing gay men who defend and worship bisexual men, along with their botched trans spawn that bisexuals undeniably DID bring into the gay community and are having sex with them all the time; your days are numbered. Authentic gay men who aren't self loathing and are aware, know exactly what damage BTQ+ have done and are still doing, and we will reclaim what's ours and push BTQ+ back to the sludge they crawled from. Masculine gay men built the gay community, NOT bisexual men. You bisexual men are the biggest fucking pussy cowards, and have done fucking nothing for gay rights but still claim you are "masculine" and "hot". You bi cunts DO NOTHING. You have no idea about difficulty from heteronormative society, you simply just put on a different coat like the narcissistic sociopathic scum you always were and will always be. You bi cunts justify using "gay" identity, because you are fucking narcissistic cowards. Gay men have been out and continue to come out, despite the having been treated heinously by society, and yet you bi cunts have ALWAYS stay closeted and still think you are masculine and superior! You are an absolute fucking joke!! BTQ+ are a parasite that has destroyed gay rights and left gay spaces full of intersectional cancerous scum who think they have the right to tell LG how to run the community we built. We never needed you BTQ+ cunts. You are the exact reason why all gay spaces, including gay porn, are fucking BTQ+ freakshows engaging in and promoting behaviour that's the the complete OPPOSITE of homosexuality. The gay community is for ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE. It was always intended for ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE. You BTQ+ narcissistic cunts pushed yourself into the gay community forcefully, and the time has come where gay people will start waking up more from Stockholm Syndrome and forcefully push you narcissistic, sociopathic, homophobic BTQ+ CUNTS out of the community. You bi scum post on our GAY website and invade our GAY SPACES, and then complain about "bi erasure" and "no bi representation". BUILD YOUR OWN FUCKING BI SHIT, AND FUCK OFF FROM GAY SPACES THAT WE BUILT.

by Anonymousreply 84November 26, 2021 2:37 AM

R84 You are a sick individual.

by Anonymousreply 85November 26, 2021 2:39 AM

Another day, another thread shitting on bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 86November 26, 2021 2:43 AM

I like bi dudes because generally speaking they are down for a hot encounter without a lot of drama, unless they have a lot of hangups ot issues with having sex. Too many rules or drama is a boner killer. Also not a big fan or the ones that act weird after they come.

by Anonymousreply 87November 26, 2021 2:43 AM

Someone in this thread needs medication. Smoke a joint. Indica strain only.

I have to laugh at the artificial inflation of the W&Ws on the more recent unhinged replies here. Not suspicious at all.

Sorry youā€™re such a drama QUEEN with self-loathing issues of your own, on top of whatever personality disorder or severe mental illness you have.

by Anonymousreply 88November 26, 2021 6:07 AM

FF the gaslighting BTQ+ CUNT R88.

by Anonymousreply 89November 26, 2021 7:06 AM

Nobody hates bisexuality more than self-hating bisexuals. Check out the "Openness" table.

And before someone starts screeching that the reason they are not open about their orientation is because of the potential societal backlash: Do you think gay people coming out in the 70s/80s/90s was a walk in the park? Do you think gay people coming out even today is a walk in the park?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 26, 2021 7:50 AM

R80 R84 Who peed in your cereal?

by Anonymousreply 91November 26, 2021 8:03 AM

R46 Yep, str8 women are very homophobic. Which in part causes men to be more homophobic, women mock male partners if they're not masculine enough, it's pretty obvious why bisexuals stay on the DL. They're still selfish scum who treat their gay partners like shit so their struggles don't phase me.

by Anonymousreply 92November 26, 2021 8:17 AM

R90 People think the internet is the world, being gay is still very much taboo outside big cities.

by Anonymousreply 93November 26, 2021 8:19 AM

The reason why there is so much heteronormative homophobic bullshit in the gay community, is because of bisexual men. Bisexual men have always been the major problem.m, especially bisexual men. Stop allowing bisexuality into gay spaces. Gay men created gay spaces to get away from females and vagina, and straight sex. Bisexual men bring all of that with them. Stop allowing bisexuals into gay spaces if you want less homophobia and less heteronormative homophobic bullshit. Bisexuals are NOT allies. It's FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 94November 26, 2021 8:32 AM

I remember one of our cats who was a bisexual. My parents love cats and we always had them, and back in the day, before males were not castrated. Almost all tom cats we had were really good kitties, sweet natured and cuddly, even though they were not castrated. They would only fight with other males in the mating season. But there was once this big black and white tom cat, he was a beast. You had to be on guards not to be bitten severely, as he bit both my parents. He was fighting other cats even out of mating season, even other our cats and even females. My Dad says that it was the nastiest cat he ever had, in 50 years. And he was always jumping on other cats trying to fuck them, male or female. My father used to kick him (gently) so he would leave poor kitties alone. He eventually died, got hit by car and my parents, who love cats, were a bit relieved, though they were ashamed to admit it.

So, I can't help it if bisexuals remind me of this cat.

by Anonymousreply 95November 26, 2021 10:10 AM

I successfully summoned the retarded anti-bi spastic, can we please now make fun of him

by Anonymousreply 96November 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Is it possible that Jesus was a hot bi fuckboi, and Judas was scorned by him a lĆ” the spastic cunt ITT whoā€™s obviously had his heart broken?

by Anonymousreply 97November 26, 2021 10:32 AM

How could a fat incel like OP who has never been touched by any other guys except her own father ever know that bi guys are the best?

by Anonymousreply 98November 26, 2021 11:28 AM

I've been bi and had relationships with both men and women since I was a teenager. I've learned to just let the weird hatred on DL (and in other online forums) roll off my back, I assume some of it is to do with having bad experiences with bi men themselves. Oh well, that's fair enough (for them), not much I can do about that so I don't care really. I can honestly say I have never 'chosen a side' though. That feels like a bit of a misconception.

by Anonymousreply 99November 26, 2021 11:37 AM

R96 fuck off back to reddit mongoloid.

by Anonymousreply 100November 26, 2021 11:37 AM

R94 You are a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 101November 26, 2021 2:02 PM

Mongoloid? Is that supposed be an insult?

by Anonymousreply 102November 26, 2021 2:08 PM

All one can do is block the anti-bi psychopath, who clearly has mental issues far greater than any closeted/fearful/self-loathing bisexual.

I have to laugh at him calling me a ā€œBTQ+ CUNTā€ though. I am the furthest thing from that. Iā€™m all about the LGB and nothing elseā€¦, and yes, the B counts. If a hot guy who fucks women is interested in sex with me, heā€™s part of my tribe.

by Anonymousreply 103November 26, 2021 5:43 PM

Bi men only have hetero privilege if they can act masculine and not get caught fucking another dude. God forbidden if they get caught bottoming. Any masculine qualities are disregarded once they discovered taking dick.

by Anonymousreply 104November 26, 2021 5:46 PM

Good thread for blocking bi homophobic cunts and their loser worshippers.

Bi people are the most annoying entitled insufferable homophobic cunts that I've meet, both online and IRL.

Literally the parasites of the LGB.

by Anonymousreply 105November 26, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote]openly dating dozens of women [bold](none for very long)[/bold]

That's not a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 106November 26, 2021 6:58 PM

'Biphobia' doesn't exist. You can cry the amount of you want and still doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 107November 26, 2021 7:10 PM

R107 'Homophobia doesn't exist. You can cry the amount of you want and still doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 108November 27, 2021 1:23 AM

Maybe gay-leaning bisexual men would be better to say "I prefer men" or "I'm more on the gay side". Just to be more honest and less deceitful.

by Anonymousreply 109November 27, 2021 1:38 AM

Who cares If you are bi? I think what pisses gay guys off is that thereā€™s this ā€œbut Iā€™m not gayā€ attitudeā€”as if itā€™s a step downā€”or playing all those weird boundaries where you engage in homosex but x,y,z act is a bridge too far, because somehow it would redefine you in your mind as more than bi. I also hate the label cosplay to appear edgy or sexually enlightened. Bi is not just being able to admit a guy is attractiveā€”or because you wanted to cuddle your emo bud.

Iā€™ve met bi dudes who like to jerk off with other guys to porn or get sucked off by guys, but somehow their personal philosophy allows them to claim they ā€œarenā€™t into guysā€. This is probably a result of porn and guys being able to engage with bisexuality on their own terms. I think that straddling oh the line and convenient duality that a lot of gay guys find offensiveā€”at least to the extent that some bi dudes are down with sex with other guys but then distance themselves from it with women. Doing something but negating it or pretending itā€™s ā€œnot youā€ feels like the hypocrisy of guys who have sex with sex workers but condemn the women at the same time.

I totally believe there are bi guys and fully respect those who are and own it. Unfortunately itā€™s the BS artists that tend to dominate, so everyone gets the stigma.

by Anonymousreply 110November 27, 2021 1:45 AM

R107 Did you even read this thread, dummy?

by Anonymousreply 111November 27, 2021 10:02 AM

Why does taking on a label or identity mean so much to many gay men?

by Anonymousreply 112November 27, 2021 3:46 PM

This was for a pathetic licker screaming 'biphobia' here, so...

R111 Yes, and there are nothing appreciable in bi men, next.

by Anonymousreply 113November 27, 2021 10:36 PM

Would you mind describing yourself R113? Iā€™m just curious!

by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2021 10:43 PM

When I actually gave a shit about dating gay and bi men were essentially interchangeable.

by Anonymousreply 115November 27, 2021 11:38 PM

R113 If you read the entire thread and still think that biphobia isn't a thing, you are dumber than dirt.

by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2021 8:44 AM

R166 If you think that people who doesn't want to date/fuck you a type of oppression and "phobia" you need to touch some grass.

And all these comments about bi people exist for valid and solid reasons.

Now homophobia? is still exist and very strong, not only the traditional homophobia coming from the heterosexuals, but now the new wave coming from the 'beloved' bisexuals (+porn whores) and trans/queers (who mostly are heterosexuals).

You will never suffer any kind of oppression and phobia in a heteronormative life (vast majority of bisexuals are in heterosexual relationships), unless you are in a same sex-relationship... Everything connected to same-sex activities/attraction will suffer oppresson (homophobia).

And thanks for proving my point that bisexuals are the parasites, which their purposes and "phobia" are only whining because nobody wants to date/fuck you. (like the trannies)

I thank you for the Ls ans Gs who fought hardly for gay rights, If we gay people depended on the BTQ, we were fucked.

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2021 1:32 PM

Stop being a whiner and victim

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2021 2:14 PM

Gay people are just as close minded as straight people when it comes to sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2021 5:05 PM

So true. And old white gay men tend to be the most closed minded. I found them to be the group generally most likely to be beholden to archaic stereotypes about large groups of people

by Anonymousreply 120November 28, 2021 5:49 PM

Why are DL's bisexuals so homophobic? Especially on a gay board?

by Anonymousreply 121November 28, 2021 5:52 PM

[quote] Gay people are just as close minded

No, weā€™re far minded.

by Anonymousreply 122November 28, 2021 5:56 PM

R121 Why are gays on DL racist and misogynist?

by Anonymousreply 123November 28, 2021 6:11 PM

I disagree gays are close-minded. Are there close-minded gay people. Yes. But most gays are not exactly big on traditions and dichotomies that straight people are into. A lot of DLers are not representative of every single gay person. Add to the fact many DLers are not gay men. Most gays and lesbians are okay with bisexuals and transsexuals. The issue is some bisexuals, trans and "queer" self-appointed activists like to speak for gay and lesbian experiences online especially Twitter and Reddit. Which of course would rub people the wrong way. Another is most bisexuals who do prefer the same sex will more than often be in a relationship with a gay man or lesbian. And openly bisexual men are not accepted by straight people at all (though they are tolerated more), most gay people will accept them though.

by Anonymousreply 124November 28, 2021 6:26 PM

[quote] I disagree gays are close-minded. Are there close-minded gay people.

JFC, the stupidity hurts.

by Anonymousreply 125November 28, 2021 6:36 PM

R125 I'm so sorry, I meant to say: "I disagree all gays are close-minded..." Are you less triggered?

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2021 6:38 PM

I just donā€™t get why itā€™s so accepted that a person can ā€œfeelā€ like a woman even if they were born a man, but a person canā€™t be attracted to both men and women?

by Anonymousreply 127November 28, 2021 6:41 PM

No, r126, you muppet.

Itā€™s CLOSED minded, as in not open.

by Anonymousreply 128November 28, 2021 6:43 PM

R128 Um ok... take your meds now.

by Anonymousreply 129November 28, 2021 6:45 PM

Which ones? The blue pills or the red pills? Oh, fuck, I just found some green ones. Which ones?!!

by Anonymousreply 130November 28, 2021 6:47 PM

R127 I donā€™t think gay men feel like a woman when being with the same sex.. The same applies to women. Now trans or cross dressing may fit that description but not what you said.

by Anonymousreply 131November 28, 2021 8:12 PM

Preach, brother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2021 8:16 PM

There's nothing womanly about two men fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2021 8:17 PM

R132 I am bi, but I don't think we are superior to gay guys or straight guys, we are all equal, the only difference is who we fuck.

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2021 8:19 PM

R131 Then why is the term bussy popular amongst gays?

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2021 8:25 PM

My dear departed friend Derek was bi. He had a hard time from all quarters. His family rejected him, saying he should make his mind up and be one thing or the other.

He was a very honest and truthful man, and when he told women that he was bi, he was instantly frozen out. Gay men were really cruel to him, accusing him of wanting straight privileges while having sex with men on the sly. That was not how he treated people.

He was the sweetest, kindest person you could meet. All he wanted was to be in a relationship with one person. He never achieved that. All he could get was one night stands, which went against his personality. He was an idealist and a romantic, but he was very unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2021 8:28 PM

R136 He sounds a lot like me.

by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2021 8:30 PM

Women froze him out, but gay men were evil.

Typical bi agenda message.

by Anonymousreply 138November 28, 2021 8:32 PM

Gay men emasculate themselves by perpetuating stereotypes that gay men donā€™t like sports or other ā€œmasculineā€ activities. Even the fact they associate bisexual men with masculine qualities but not gay men.

by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2021 8:33 PM

[quote]I am bi, but I don't think we are superior to gay guys

You are the exception to the rule. Especially around here.

by Anonymousreply 140November 28, 2021 8:33 PM

r139

by Anonymousreply 141November 28, 2021 8:34 PM

R138, Who said evil? Iā€™m gay, not bi. I have no bi agenda. Calm down. Are you always on the lookout for things that might offend you?

by Anonymousreply 142November 28, 2021 8:36 PM

[quote]Even the fact they associate bisexual men with masculine qualities but not gay men.

It's mainly bisexuals doing that.

by Anonymousreply 143November 28, 2021 8:38 PM

r142

by Anonymousreply 144November 28, 2021 8:39 PM

r135, No one in real life say that, it's just a funny word but you wouldn't understand because you aren't gay. šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 145November 28, 2021 8:41 PM

Gay men who fetishize "bi" guys are basically the same as gay guys who fetishize straight guys....they just aren't delusional enough to believe that 100% straight guys want them

by Anonymousreply 146November 28, 2021 8:47 PM

R145 Doesnā€™t change the fact gay men compare themselves to womenā€™s anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 147November 28, 2021 8:50 PM

Closeted whores who will throw you under the bus if it's a choice between you and fishsticks

by Anonymousreply 148November 28, 2021 8:53 PM

R136 It's was supposed to feel sorry for him? Another reason to avoid these people, too much baggage to carry. Also why he don't go for other bisexuals? It's all gay men fault? Pathetic... gay people have worse problems to face rather than the 'sad' bi's romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 149November 28, 2021 8:56 PM

r147 That's not true, no one compare to women's body, maybe the trans freaks do but again you aren't gay or even a man. šŸ˜’

by Anonymousreply 150November 28, 2021 9:01 PM

R150 It's not worth to waste time with these homophobic troll cunts. Blocking is the best option.

by Anonymousreply 151November 28, 2021 9:05 PM

r147

by Anonymousreply 152November 28, 2021 9:12 PM

Straight teenage girls say crap like "he's such a top or bottom" or use bussy. If you've read yaoi and fanfiction. They treat gay couples like hetero couples with all the hetero drama.

by Anonymousreply 153November 28, 2021 9:18 PM

R149, read the post. And dry your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 154November 28, 2021 9:25 PM

r154

by Anonymousreply 155November 28, 2021 9:27 PM

R151 I hope you keep that same energy for the biphobic trolls in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 156November 28, 2021 9:55 PM

r156

by Anonymousreply 157November 28, 2021 10:15 PM

R153 thinks fanfiction writers represent all teen girls. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 158November 28, 2021 10:19 PM

The gays on ONTD use bussy a lot.

by Anonymousreply 159November 28, 2021 10:29 PM

Are we really saying bisexuality doesn't exist? Of course it does. I am definitely gay but have had experiences with women. I am not bisexual though but it's not that hard to believe that someone can be that way. Real bitterness exhibited on this thread. So so ignorant. I feel sorry for you. Put yourself in someone else's shoes. Just because someone is not like you does not mean who they are isn't true. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 160November 28, 2021 10:31 PM

r159

r160 blocked.

by Anonymousreply 161November 28, 2021 10:44 PM

Block me all you want biphobic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 162November 28, 2021 10:46 PM

r162

by Anonymousreply 163November 28, 2021 10:48 PM

This thread is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 164November 28, 2021 10:49 PM

r164

by Anonymousreply 165November 28, 2021 10:52 PM

R165

by Anonymousreply 166November 28, 2021 10:54 PM

R163

by Anonymousreply 167November 28, 2021 10:54 PM

R161

by Anonymousreply 168November 28, 2021 10:54 PM

R157

by Anonymousreply 169November 28, 2021 10:54 PM

R155

by Anonymousreply 170November 28, 2021 10:55 PM

R152

by Anonymousreply 171November 28, 2021 10:55 PM

R144

by Anonymousreply 172November 28, 2021 10:55 PM

R141

by Anonymousreply 173November 28, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote]Then why is the term bussy popular amongst gays?

The straight-chasing rapey retards use that term. Normal gay men don't.

by Anonymousreply 174November 29, 2021 12:16 AM

"Biphobia" on Datalounge = them not getting the reverence and deference from the lowly YouKnowWhats that they feel they're entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 175November 29, 2021 12:21 AM

Or well. Block me. Who wants to read something from someone with issues anyways.

by Anonymousreply 176November 29, 2021 7:11 AM

No. Bisexuality exists. I don't worship anyone. Biphobia= Just plain ignorance or because they have experienced prejudice they want to enact it on another or they have had a bad experience with someone that identifies as bi. There you go. Is there another? No, prejudice is usually very very simple. Like the people that are.

by Anonymousreply 177November 29, 2021 7:28 AM

Would you get these clueless teenie bopper fraus off this threadā€¦ geeszzā€¦. Come on here asking dumb ass questions about what gay men feel like.. Just stop commenting alreadyā€¦ Go educate yourself first before coming on here scatter brain as all hell looking stupid..

You donā€™t belong here!!!!

by Anonymousreply 178November 29, 2021 9:39 AM

Prejudice of any kind should always be called out. Even on here. They won't change but accepting it is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 179November 29, 2021 11:10 AM

R160 We were born bitter.

by Anonymousreply 180November 29, 2021 11:39 AM

[quote] anyways

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 181November 29, 2021 2:11 PM

I love blind item men ā¤ļø

by Anonymousreply 182November 29, 2021 10:03 PM

Bi guy here.

Iā€™ve never had anal sex or vaginal sex, only oral sex. Iā€™ve never been able to get off with other guys.

Iā€™m more emotionally and physically drawn to men. Iā€™ve experienced limerence and falling in love with other men, not so much with women. Butā€¦ I mainly watch straight porn. I like to see women getting fucked and dominates by hot guys. I enjoy seeing some intimacy between men, but I donā€™t get excited watching guys go down on each other, and I generally donā€™t gravitate toward anal sex porn, straight or gay.

My idea scene would be a monogamous best guy friend with benefits but we still hook up with girls on the side and have threesomes with girls.

by Anonymousreply 183November 29, 2021 10:58 PM

^ Oh dear.

I'm beginning to think males who use the "Bi" label are just as confused as the fools who've adopted the currently-fashionable Transvestite label.

by Anonymousreply 184November 29, 2021 11:19 PM

R184 I'm bi but not like R183, but I accept him and I wish him the best with that.

by Anonymousreply 185November 29, 2021 11:23 PM

I wouldn't date a bi guy or maybe even not want to be friends with one.

Interested in men who want to be with men, although I did see a very masculine looking trans FTM on Chaturbate (marcus) who still had a snatch that I would definitely tap if given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 186November 30, 2021 1:41 AM

R186 More power to you, but I would fuck a trans or any guy who I knew fucked trans.

by Anonymousreply 187November 30, 2021 1:43 AM

R187 Meant to say I wouldn't not would, damn I want an edit feature.

by Anonymousreply 188November 30, 2021 1:44 AM

People arenā€™t exactly lining up R88

by Anonymousreply 189December 1, 2021 5:01 AM

R186, See R109 and R80, you're proving what most people here are saying about bi cunts. You are the part of the problem. Don't redefine what gay means to fit your homophobic agenda.

The TQ+ indeed serves as backup for bisexuals to spread heteronormative homophobic bs on LGs.

by Anonymousreply 190December 1, 2021 12:53 PM

Gay means sexually attracted to the same sex.

Bisexual means sexually attracted to both sexes.

What is getting redefined? If you all don't want to associate with bisexuals then what is forcing you to?

Transgender has nothing to do with this. Yet some posters keep bringing it up. Twitter TRAs are a vocal minority. But seem to live rent-free in the minds of DLers.

by Anonymousreply 191December 1, 2021 1:09 PM

R186 Then you're not gay, you're saying you'd fuck a butch woman given the chance, your type makes us seem like we indeed just choose outer sexuality, which we don't. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 192December 1, 2021 2:04 PM

Anyone who hates bi guys needs to die please

by Anonymousreply 193December 1, 2021 2:23 PM

R193 Nah, this is a gay forum. We don't kiss their sorry asses.

by Anonymousreply 194December 1, 2021 2:27 PM

R192 The guy looks like a fully-developed masculine hairy muscular man in every way except for the snatch (which seems modified).

And no, I wouldn't fuck a butch women.

Incidentally, aren't you late for your therapy appointment?

by Anonymousreply 195December 1, 2021 3:24 PM

I wouldn't date a man that had even looked at a vagina or had accidentally seen one. Or has even said the word vagina!. I just wouldn't you know. It's just not a good idea because we all know what they are like. I mean where will it lead? Who knows!

by Anonymousreply 196December 1, 2021 7:42 PM

My first sexual experience was with a bisexual guy. He was really sweet, and patient. Of course he married a woman a couple of years later... almost all of them do.

by Anonymousreply 197December 1, 2021 8:34 PM

I imagine if all the hot bi guys turned down every gay guy and said "I only fuck women and other bisexual guys". People here would throw a fit too. I think there's just resentment over the option to choose the hetero life and leading gay men on and breaking their heart. It's not an uncommon theme in gay and lesbian fiction either. It's like how black people resent mixed race people for having more access to white spaces and privileges. But overall, I don't think it's fair to blame bisexuals for a system that they did not create either. Nobody in the past cared to separate gay and bisexual, any type of same sex relations would get you burned at the stake and labeled a "sodomite". Bisexual men are just called "gay" if they choose to live openly and can potentially face homophobia. They choose to be "straight" the same reason gays who married the opposite sex choose to be pretend to be "straight".

Bisexuals are demanding more visibility. Though people still don't take it seriously. I don't think they have it that easy. Maybe more options because they can go for a hetero relationship and marriage. But denying who they are and staying on the downlow is not good for anyone's mental health. Overall I never see this hostility in real life.

by Anonymousreply 198December 1, 2021 8:51 PM

R198 That's me. All I want is for people to acknowledge I and others like me exist. If you don't want to date/fuck me because of it, that is fine. Everyone has the right to limit their partners however they wish. I just don't like being told that I am somehow living a lie, when I know I'm not. I am now in my mid-late 30s, I know myself. It isn't a fad or something I will grow out of.

You can hate bisexuals and I don't care, I don't need anyone's approval. That is your right to hate bisexuals and to be bigoted towards us. The only thing that bothers me is the argument that bisexuality in men does not exist, and that I should choose to be gay or straight. I can't choose that, because bisexual is how I was born, just like gays are born gay, lesbians are born lesbian, and straights are born straight.

by Anonymousreply 199December 1, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]I think there's just resentment over the option to choose the hetero life and leading gay men on and breaking their heart.

Meh. When it happens, they deserved it. We rule, they don't.

by Anonymousreply 200December 1, 2021 10:49 PM

*lifts caftan presents hole to r199*

You sexy!

by Anonymousreply 201December 1, 2021 11:00 PM

R200 LOL str8 women won't sleep with you losers as soon as they know you're bisexual, why is that? Oh because the think you're not man enough. Lmao. So much for your supposed superiority.

by Anonymousreply 202December 2, 2021 4:53 AM

It's gay men's fault when women reject us. Gay men on Datalounge, especially.

by Anonymousreply 203December 2, 2021 4:55 AM

Women who doesn't sleep with bisexual men are queens šŸ‘‘

by Anonymousreply 204December 3, 2021 4:23 PM

Every hot bi man should refuse straight women and gay men. Only date other bisexuals. Just to see the reaction.

by Anonymousreply 205December 3, 2021 4:26 PM

It's the straight women doing the refusing, but go right ahead. Apparently there's a thriving underground network of Hot Masculine Bisexual Men, according to R26, so send out the directive there.

by Anonymousreply 206December 3, 2021 4:32 PM

Better yet bi's should exclusively date trannies so we don't hear from either of them again.

by Anonymousreply 207December 3, 2021 5:05 PM

R202 irony being studies have shown that bisexual identified men have higher testosterone than heterosexual identified men and MUCH more than homosexual identified men Which of course means that thereā€™s some truth that bisexual men are all oversexed, higher testosterone equals higher sex drive

The bisexual men Iā€™ve been with have all been EXTREMELY masculine, dudes you wouldnā€™t want to be caught in a dark alley with, they make most straight guys look like pussies and of course heir all closeted bi men too

by Anonymousreply 208December 3, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote] studies have shown that bisexual identified men have higher testosterone than heterosexual identified men

Please show us the links to these assertions.

by Anonymousreply 209December 3, 2021 9:49 PM

Lmao now bi men are more masculine than str8 men? You can't make this shit up. BI'S are big ol girls in the bed, I've seen bi men that are "masc" turn into QUEENS with heels in the air.

by Anonymousreply 210December 4, 2021 10:18 AM

R208 homosexuality is the most masculine sexual orientation, because we are into men only as gay men. Bisexuals are fucking women and trans freaks, which is the complete opposite of masculine, you fucking bi idiot worshipper. Us gay men don't want females and vagina around us like bisexual men do, and all bisexual men do is bring female bullshit and vagina fucking into gay spaces, and that's extremely emasculating. Bi men are fucking pussy cowards and they don't belong in gay male spaces.

by Anonymousreply 211December 8, 2021 3:18 PM

R210 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 212December 8, 2021 4:15 PM

I'm telling you. Bi guys who are more feminine and prefer men will say they are gay. Like George Michael. He said he's capable of having sex with women and did but he found he preferred sleeping with men and can only love men. Hence he identified as gay.

Types like Bowie who preferred girls will claim straight for the same reason. That's the type people here are hung up about.

by Anonymousreply 213December 8, 2021 5:22 PM

R208 is a clear example that bi lickers worshippers are mentally retarded.

get out of porn for a bit and touch some grass, loser.

by Anonymousreply 214December 12, 2021 7:59 PM

When was the last time you were even in a gay space, R211? Besides an internet gossip forum, I mean. You certainly donā€™t sound like someone who thrives in any kind of real life environment beyond your home.

by Anonymousreply 215December 15, 2021 12:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!