Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Randy Stone

Best friend of Jodie.

Bit part in “Hone for the Holidays.”

Said to have died of heart disease at age 48.

What’s the story?

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 4:27 AM

“Home”

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 3:38 AM

Who? Link? What? Why?

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 3:45 AM

We have him to thank for the Trevor Project. I wish something like that had been around when I was young.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 4:21 AM

I thought he died of AIDS - no?

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 5:47 AM

Heart attack. Didn't he father Jodie's babies?

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 6:21 AM

That was the rumor re Jodies kids. I hope it’s true considering JAMES WOODS was another rumor.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 12:48 PM

Took paternity leave when Jodie had her first kid. I thought widely assumed he was the father. Younger kid looks like him.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 12:58 PM

The older kid s a ringer for James Woods. James has a high IQ and Jodie seems to befriend asshole men, so I think James is the father.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 1:10 PM

Older = James Woods indeed. She does like assholes like Woods and Gibson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 11:55 PM

I really liked "Hon for the Hollidays."

I forget the year of this holiday special. I remember how as a kid I couldn't understand why Linda Lavin wasn't on it. They even had that Hanukkah segment.

It showed how much of a range Polly had, beyond Flo.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 11:59 PM

He was married to Barbra Streisand's sister.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 12:20 AM

Kid looks retarded in that daily mail pic. jeez.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 1:01 AM

R12, be nice. Those are intelligent looking boys.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 1:23 AM

He sent Susan Lucci his Oscar and said he will take it back when she wins the Emmy. Good thing she won, so he could get it back!

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 1:25 AM

He’s quite handsome. Responsible for casting “The X Files,” so pop culture famous for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 4:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!