Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Diana Wannabee Brings Her Baby To A Political Debate

Lady, next time leave your CROTCHFRUIT at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 5:03 AM

I'm not quite sure why you'd take your baby to the Commons anyway. Its a room full of men and women yelling at each other I doubt the kid had a very restful time.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 1:36 AM

That hairstyle needs to come back, HARD.

Actually all of the late 70s and early 80s hairstyles need to come back, men’s and women’s. Authentically, too—not “early 80s inspired, but with a modern twist.” The REAL things.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 1:41 AM

I hope someone said this to her in a Reese Southern twang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 1:44 AM

I don't particularly like hairstyles from the late 1970's. If you look at a movie like Fast Times At Ridgemont High which was released in 1982 and filmed in late 1981. Some of the kids in the movie look like from the late 1970's ( the boys have shaggy haircuts covering the ears while others have short haircuts more typical of the mid 1980's because that time period in real life was transitional . Those 1970's looks were starting to disappear at that time. In USA in general we never embraced the New Wave , Punk looks that were ubiquitous in the UK by 1982. In my high school in 1982 no one was openly sporting a Punk/ New Wave look. The vast majority of kids were into classic rock. I myself loved the Beatles which was dated but considered socially acceptable in my high school back then.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 1:51 AM

Go back to 60s hair.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 1:52 AM

I guess trans men now have will have to bring their infants with them and breast feed them while discussing parliamentary procedure.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 1:59 AM

The classic rock shaggy/long hairstyles from the mid-70s, which of course carried well into the 80s (and beyond, depending on the locale), are definitely superior. But the Princess Diana 1981 haircut as well as some of those Fast Times hairstyles would be nice.

Longer and fuller hair has been popular with kids for some time now. Not all the kids—there are the freaks who dye their hair heinous colors, buzz their heads, have that buzzed-up-the-sides gay haircut that should’ve gone away at least 8 years ago—but lots of mainstream kids, jocks and stoners/skaters alike, favor long, full, shaggy hair. Afros are popular again now, too, but a lot of them look somehow different from the classic Jackson 5 Afros.

Wait, what was this thread supposed to be about again?

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 2:02 AM

R7- I was a NERD in high school ( with SHITTY grades unfortunately) and I would sit in the principals office with my friend pouring over the old high school yearbooks. Hair on men definitely reached it WIGGIEST around 1972. By the late 1970's it was already getting noticeably shorter. I liked the Marcia Brady style ( straight and long) hair type that was ubiquitous in the early 1970's.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 2:07 AM

This thread is about ME you bitches, not 70s hairdos. Do keep up!

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 2:12 AM

Hairstyles are extraordinarily conservative nowadays. What's weird is that women in particular seem to either have that long dull little house on the prairie hair or those non binary buzzcuts. They won't even consider something in between.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 2:15 AM

Give her a break, it's her emotional support pet.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 2:15 AM

I just want the bouffant to come back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 4:30 AM

[quote] I'm not quite sure why you'd take your baby to the Commons anyway. Its a room full of men and women yelling at each other I doubt the kid had a very restful time.

She wants to show her tits off to all the men. So Titsy brings her kid to work and uses it as an excuse to take her tits out for everyone to see

These younger women think they're the first person to ever give birth or breastfeed

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 5:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!