Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are you ungrateful bitches thankful for?

Nothing?

Yeah. I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 2:53 AM

That I'm homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 11:31 PM

That I'm gonna get dicked down tonight!

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 11:32 PM

We are grateful that our mother, an icy number, is so out-of-it with Miss Boozette dementia that she doesn't know how much we charge on her many credit cards.

Finally, she is giving us something we can use. And put in our no-no.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 11:34 PM

Just when I thought that Erna could not possibly be more repulsive.

Guess I was wrong!

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 11:35 PM

My job gave us four hours off today. It feels great to be home in the middle of the day on a weekday.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 11:38 PM

Truthfully for my health and my parents.

I'm borderline Coivid "sensitive" (fat, marginally high blood pressure). I smoke too.

February 2020, I moved back in with my parents to take care of them, but I have to admit, through my mom's ... pestering, I have been a lot more careful than I would have been (for their sake as well as my own, than I would have been alone.

Living with them isn't horrible, and I remind myself that if I got Covid, even if I ended up fine, or if they had got Covid, because I wasn't there to do shopping, etc.

I don't know how to put it.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 11:40 PM

i did not have to do jury duty. they called it off. it was a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 11:41 PM

Thank you India

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 11:43 PM

There’s room for so many more crypto threads!

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 11:48 PM

Absolutely nothing!

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 12:53 AM

I’m thankful that I’ve been with my husband for almost 35 years. He is the kindest person I’ve ever met.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 1:43 AM

Grateful for Covid vax. And FREE.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 2:31 AM

I am thankful that I don't normally refer to people as bitches.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 2:33 AM

I'm thankful for the wondrous gifts bestowed on me through Source. Extraordinary things happen for me all the time, and they will continue to occur simply because I am thankful beforehand.

Happy Thanksgiving, DL!

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 2:37 AM

My health, vaccines, my job and co-workers, my family, except for my crazy anti-vaxx sister, who all live thousands of miles away so I will get to enjoy a peaceful day tomorrow, and so much more.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 2:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!