Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Real World Homecoming: Los Angeles’ episode 1 now on Paramount+

And it DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! Wow. It got very uncomfortable. The final 10 minutes are tense. You can see this cast truly never liked each other outside of a few, complete opposite of the NY cast.

Their unresolved drama from 28 years ago comes back once they’re back together.

Wow. Such a good episode. But David is a mess, although a part of me agrees with him. He just can’t seem to go about it the right way ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 9:09 PM

Agree 100%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 11:13 PM

Tami is frightening-looking. Beth S looks terrific.

The men look awful.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 11:14 PM

Ok thanks big Moonface Ewwdwin.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 11:14 PM

I watched the LA season but didn’t recognize half the people in that clip. Where was Dominic? And please don’t tell me that was beautiful Aaron who said his wife died. Tami’s face finally reflects her inner ugliness. Shockingly Beth looks the best.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 11:20 PM

Aaron didn't participate. They had attempted to have Dominic appear, but it never worked out.

I think you're talking about Glen.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 11:22 PM

During the episode Dominic and Aaron’s absence is acknowledged and spoken about.

Beth S. and Dominic didn’t have a relationship at all post show until about 5 years ago when Jon came to LA to visit, and they hung out and have kept in touch since. She spoke to him and he said he won’t participate because he felt uncomfortable going back and revisiting it all. I assume he rather leave that chapter closed and he’s moved on. He has no interest in doing any of this again.

Then Tami mentions Aaron and Jon explains that they haven’t spoken since the original show ended but he reached out to Aaron recently to ask if he would be returning and Aaron said there is no way. Jon then explains in his interview how each cast member had a very different experience with The Real World and his was very positive but that wasn’t the case for everyone and some found the experience very negative (referring to Dom and Aaron) and the rest of them need to respect that.

They then mention Aaron doesn’t wanna be known for reality TV at all and doesn’t wanna be “that guy from that show”.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote]They then mention Aaron doesn’t wanna be known for reality TV at all and doesn’t wanna be “that guy from that show”.

That was even the case in the first reunion back in...must have been 1995? Just before London premiered. Neither Aaron nor Dom participated.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 11:31 PM

The first day is just the five originals. Day 2 they bring in Beth A and Glen, because they were replacements and didn’t enter the house with the original cast, so they join a day later and day 1 is for the original cast members to reconnect a bit.

I found it interesting how production did that.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 11:32 PM

David is honest at least. He says in his interviews how he is not there to give an apology, he is there to receive them and to get answers from his cast mates for what they did to him.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 11:44 PM

Beth A is kind of insane.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 12:12 AM

R10 100% but she seems like a very nice person. But batshit.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 12:14 AM

I know this is DL, and I'm automatically supposed to take the side of the straight man, but honestly, Glen was a complete shit to Beth S. Even at the time I thought that.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 12:18 AM

This person is on David’s side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 12:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 12:27 AM

Again, it's the DL, we have to take the straight guy's side, but...

Whatever else Tami is, I think we all know that she's being legitimate with her body images issue, both with the jaw wiring and all her plastic surgery. I can get that David wasn't sensitive to that. I can get that as a 20-something in the early 90s, he didn't get the same "no means no" speeches those of us a little younger did. I can get how he misread the situation.

What I cannot get how he can sit there, hear Jon say that he was embarrassed to have been a part of it, listen to Tami share some deeply personal shit, and look at how deeply uncomfortable all the women (including Beth A, who wasn't even there), and just sit there giggling at it....sorry, he's an asshole.

Scream and tell me I'm an SJW. He's still not a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 12:56 AM

I don’t think he cares to be a good guy. He’s the victim in his mind and there is no changing that.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2021 1:02 AM

Tami getting all the press she deserves. Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2021 1:30 AM

I was like “oh no this is about to escalate” lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2021 1:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2021 3:05 AM

Why did Glen hate Beth so much?

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2021 3:59 AM

R20 no one knows.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2021 7:15 AM

It’s pointless without Aaron

Damn he was hot

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2021 8:37 AM

Leave it to LA to start the REAL crazy drama.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2021 8:42 AM

The whole LA season was drama. The cast left there not liking each other mostly.

Aaron was alright. And he looks like one of those rich criminals these days lol

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2021 12:19 PM

Aaron looked like Denise Crosby.

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2021 8:54 PM

I hate you for being right, r25.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!