Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Howard Stern wants to run for president

Is he trolling? Will there only be lesbians in his cabinet, he's obsessed. The last time I watched him on a talk show he name dropped "Sirius" about 1000x , they must give him free hair gel every time he says it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2021 5:03 AM

Why is this guy still a thing in 2021?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 8:41 PM

The scary thing is, Trump ran for publicity also.

And won.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 8:49 PM

Stern also made noise about running for governor of New York in the mid-90s.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 8:51 PM

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 8:52 PM

I suppose he couldn’t do any worse than what we’ve had in the WH for last + 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 8:55 PM

IIRC, Howard did say a few months ago, if Drumpf ran again, he would definitely run.

I guess his line of thought is, if he runs, his fans would vote for him, which would take votes away from Drumpf, then, the actual winner would be Biden or whoever is running as a Dem.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 9:03 PM

A self-obsessed, egotistical, C-list, out-of-touch multimillionaire from New York who's in love with the sound of his own voice and obsessed with boobs and vaginas?

WOW, what a thrilling change of pace! We've never had a candidate like him!

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 9:10 PM

The type of MAN americans trust

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 9:21 PM

The White House bakers will have to keep him and wifey satiated with pot brownies.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote]IIRC, Howard did say a few months ago, if Drumpf ran again, he would definitely run.

I really think Stern wants a crack at debating Trump. He'd never go on his show, so Stern would have to package himself as a presidential candidate in order to have a crack at him. Stern's the only person I can think of who could demolish Trump. Not that any of this is going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 9:51 PM

Crazy Alice for secretary of state!

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 10:02 PM

Dubious hair and trophy wife Beth Ostrosky

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 10:06 PM

Cannot stand seeing or hearing him. He obviously never grew up, won't use the r word, but when it pertains to anything sexual, he's definitely the definition of dirty very old man.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 10:15 PM

I would rather have Howard Stern than another round of the Orange Turd.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 10:19 PM

[quote] Stern also made noise about running for governor of New York in the mid-90s.

I think he actually did more than make noise but dropped out when it came time to pony up his financials. So much for the working class hero.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 10:21 PM

That's no problem if he runs for president, as Trump has shown.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 10:25 PM

You’re right R15 he had some wacko nominating convention in Albany, I think? He must be all talk this time because he is still super covid-phobic despite being vaccinated and won’t leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 10:26 PM

R13 very old man?

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 11:17 PM

R15 Did he not want to disclose his financials? Sorry, I am a little dense and need things explained to me. 😉

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 11:35 PM

Ugh, not this gross old corny egomaniac. Fartman hasn’t been funny nor interesting since 1997. He is so high-minded and pretentious, but he is really such a turd that even his new progressive mindset doesn’t make him interesting. Fred Norris is the only decent thing about any of Sterns crappy media. Private Parts? Shitty movie based on a shitty book. His newer book, an anthology of toadying interviews with famous people, was like a difficult delivery, a baby with clamp marks on its head. Pick up a copy in the remainder bin.

This obnoxious old praying mantis should give away all his money and then drift away on an iceberg. He sucks now, and he has for a long, long time. His “Nyeh-heh-heh” dick jokes and potty talk are as funny as a cry for help. Yech. Poor Robin Quivers, sad old thing, can’t do anything but manage a faint cackle after so many years of demeaning herself. Linda Ronstadt sorted her out years ago, and she was right.

Stern is a rebel without a brain, full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 11:46 PM

Stern vs Trump debate would be hilarious

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 11:48 PM

Also hilarious how much Stern and his humor must repulse the Maiden Aunt Brigade.

I am sure most of them involuntarily hissed when they saw the thread title

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 11:50 PM

R14 same thing. Stern mocked Mexicans is sexist, has dubious hair and a trophy wife and like Trump would have nothing to do with his fans.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2021 12:44 AM

Side topic—that Howard Stern subreddit is so homophobic. That sub has an obsession with gays.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 1:45 AM

Stern is pro-gay, pro-science, and would peel off Trump voters. I actually think he has a lot of common sense and unlike Trump he is a genuine rags to riches story and a good businessman, whether or not you agree with his taste. Go for it!

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 2:00 AM

Stern is not that pro-gay. No, no, no. Everything is out there except the “you could catch AIDS by being in the same room as a gay man” video, which suddenly disappeared. I’m sure stuff has happened off radio with Howard Stern and gays. I’m sure Trump knows things.

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2021 2:04 AM

Stern has said way worse things about gays than Rush Limbaugh so it would be bizarre for liberal gays to support him.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2021 2:06 AM

He's narcissistic and smug but he's also a liberal and intelligent. At this point the bar is so low. Why not? I won't vote for him but if he wants to run then he can

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 2:11 AM

He dropped out of the governor's race because he didn't want his finances to go public.

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2021 2:13 AM

Sybians 4 All!

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2021 2:15 AM

r12 Melly was a whore and Beth, his "super model" , once had a couple of pics in a Sears Catalog ...the lowest end of trophy wives....

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2021 2:26 AM

The old Howard, yes. The new celebrity kiss ass, Howard. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 2:28 AM

^and both got the husbands they deserve!

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 2:28 AM

I'll have Stern any day! Love!

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2021 2:28 AM

would love to see Howard, Pete and Kamala debate!

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2021 2:29 AM

R32, I agree. The old Howard was brilliant and hilarious. Back in the day, he’d make us laugh until we had tears streaming. Now he’s toothless and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2021 2:30 AM

Will we see Gary's HUGE penis?

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2021 2:34 AM

Beetlejuice for VP and High Pitch Eric for Attorney General

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2021 2:35 AM

R22 Don't date yourself. Maiden Aunts are really a thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2021 6:47 AM

I am sticking with Biden should he run.

However, I will vote for any Democrat who can beat Trump, who is a danger to the country.

by Anonymousreply 40November 25, 2021 6:57 AM

R36 "The old Howard was brilliant and hilarious. Back in the day, he’d make us laugh until we had tears streaming. "

That never ever happened. He never was anything close to brilliant or hilarious. And if you had tears rolling down your cheeks from laughing to hard to Howard fucking Stern, then I'm out of words.

by Anonymousreply 41November 25, 2021 9:28 AM

Stern should run for the nearest ocean, instead.

by Anonymousreply 42November 25, 2021 9:49 AM

@R19 - I suspect he didn't want his fans to know how wealthy he really was.

by Anonymousreply 43November 25, 2021 10:22 AM

[quote] from laughing to hard to Howard fucking Stern, then I'm out of words.

Looks like you’re already out of Os.

by Anonymousreply 44November 25, 2021 10:48 AM

R40 Why? Biden can't think for himself or even read a script convincingly. He's a puppet.

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2021 6:25 PM

Ummmm… you have a typo r45. You mean Dump.

“I know words, I have the best words.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2021 6:28 PM

[quote]Stern's the only person I can think of who could demolish Trump.

I won all three debates, hello!

- Hillary

by Anonymousreply 47November 25, 2021 6:45 PM

"One more such victory and we are undone."

by Anonymousreply 48November 25, 2021 6:50 PM

Stern is slick and a shock jock at heart. It's all about the offensive words and provoking people. How that will translate into being a dignified (kerchoo) president is beyond me. He is intelligent but I think he's a sleazebag.

by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2021 8:51 PM

Stern’s racism and homophobia expressed itself through the characters he promoted (exploited) on his radio show, with a lot of sheepish feigned indignation at their ideas. His show, overall, was prurient nonsense, and you can really recast that sloppy shit as pioneering media. Shock jocks preceded him, so he didn’t invent that genre, or even master it. He is colossally overrated, seriously. At least he likes animals, though.

by Anonymousreply 50November 26, 2021 2:42 AM

Do you have ever have a conversation that doesn't reference Trump?

by Anonymousreply 51November 26, 2021 2:46 AM

No R46 I mean the current President with a38% approval rating

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2021 4:36 AM

He is incredibly arrogant,clueless... a total asshole.

by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2021 5:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!