Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard N. Ojeda, II

I've been following this guy for quite some time. I like him. He's a strong Democrat, Retired US Army (curses like a sailor though), Former WV State Senator. National spokesperson for @NoDemLeftBehind. Didn't know he briefly campaigned for president in 2019.

He's got great comments on Twitter, but I wonder if he is respected among mainstream Democrats? Or is he considered a loon, a fringe character? l could see why, if they do regard him that way. He never appears on any shows like on MSNBC. Is he just a working class Democrat, or a populist?

Also, three kids but not currently married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 11:41 AM

Foul mouth. Polish?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 7:40 PM

They better start looking for someone considered moderate. Preferably moderate left leaning. But I suspect the party machine has it sewn up. It's not easy to break into national politics when you try to go up against the party in power. Maybe VP but then I guess those wouldn't be good "optics".

I say this knowing nothing about this guy - just as a general statement. He could be Mussolini, Jr. for all I know.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 2:14 AM

This thread hasn't got very far.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 7:49 AM

No it sure hasn't. Threads I start tend to go that way though. It's OK. I can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 4:20 PM

Not necessarily a loon, but more of a non-establishment Dem. What Joe Manchin should be, instead of a GOPer in Dem clothing.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 4:22 PM

Never heard of him, I’ll have to google his policy positions

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!