Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump is now a black belt in Taekwando - and he never studied it!

Kukkiwon, a taekwondo governing body based in South Korea, presented the former president with an honorary ninth dan black belt at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida over the weekend, reported the New York Post.

Kukkiwon President Lee Dong-seop presented Trump with the honor, which is considered the highest level a professional martial artist can achieve.

Lee told local outlet Dong-A-Ilbo, “I heard that Donald Trump is highly interested in Taekwondo.”

Images posted on Kukkiwon’s Facebook page show Lee posing with Trump, who was wearing a “dobok,” the traditional taekwondo uniform.

The post’s disclaimer noted that the ceremony, organized by a South Korean living in the U.S., was “not related [to] any other political issues.”

Trump and Lee posed in front of several photos on display, including that of the former president shaking hands with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Trump said he will be wearing his “dobok” to Congress should he get elected president again.

Trump said of the title: "It is my honor to receive honorary dan certificate and I think taekwondo is magnificent [sic] martial art for self-defense. I wish to see Kukkiwon Taekwondo Team's demonstration."

Russian President Vladimir Putin, who was given the same belt and the title of grandmaster in 2013 while visiting Seoul, also has a black belt in judo.

The two world leaders now outrank actor and martial arts champion Chuck Norris, who never advanced his eighth-degree taekwondo black belt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 5:43 PM

koreans are so fucking DUMB.

They really buy into his bullshit, which makes them complete idiots.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 5:41 PM

Those people really love their fraudulent scam artists, don't they?

I guess birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!