Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luscious labial lesbian lust. What advice does datalounge give?

I have a complicated situation, but I’ll try to be brief. My wife and I (both women) began having regular threesomes with a close friend (also female) about a year ago. It was fun, uncomplicated, and spiced our lives up during COVID, when there was really nothing else to do. But recently, we’ve realized things are actually quite complicated. My wife and I both fell in love with our friend, and she with us. We’re not in a place to explore a poly relationship—we’re already in the fringe being a same-sex couple in our small Midwestern town—but we can’t continue as a closeted triad because the feelings are real. We know we need to break up, and that at least one of us will get hurt. Our friend has said the marriage should be protected, but I’d rather be with her than my wife. I think she might agree, but I know she would tell my wife if I asked, so I’m afraid to until I’m certain of her answer. Unfortunately, I suspect my wife is thinking the same thing. We do all love each other and want to maintain a friendship if we can. How do we figure out how to minimize the hurt one of us will feel and decide who gets to keep our new love?

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 1:03 PM

Who does the new gal like best?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 12:32 PM

Don't be disgusting OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 12:35 PM

[quote]How do we figure out how to minimize the hurt one of us will feel and decide who gets to keep our new love?

talk it out, over a nice nutloaf

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 12:36 PM

Get a divorce. It's not like you and your wife will ever be in a happy and healthy marriage again, after this.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 12:36 PM

New tool belts for the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 12:38 PM

You brought this on yourself, OP. Have fun with either losing your wife, your friend, or both.

This is why you don't fuck your friends with your spouse -- this is what happens.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 12:44 PM

Shame on you, I thought lesbians were decent girls.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 12:47 PM

Arm wrestling should settle it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 12:50 PM

Oh why must lesbians imitate us? Messed up thinking with dick is our thing.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 12:55 PM

R7, some of the lesbians I know leave gay men way behind when it comes to being wild.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 12:56 PM

Leave a cane catalog out somewhere conspicuous, with the cane you've been wanting circled boldly. If one of them presents you with this fabulous gift, she's your gal.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 1:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!