Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lesbians Murdered Their Autistic Child. Film at 11.

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — An 8-year-old girl with autism that was missing in Gwinnett County has been found dead, and now her mother and the mother’s partner have been charged in her death.

Investigators told Channel 2′s Tom Regan that they don’t know how long she had been there.

“It’s extremely painful. We all have family, and we recognize the innocence of an 8-year-old child,” Gwinnett County Police Chief J.D. McClure said.

On Sunday, the girl’s mother, Brittany Hall, claimed her daughter disappeared from the motel.

Police with K-9s fanned out in the area of the motel.

At the same time, investigators said they continued questioning the mother and her partner, Celeste Owens.

Based their inconsistent statements and conflicting evidence, investigators concluded they were lying.

“At that point, our investigation transitioned from a missing person case to indeed a homicide case,” McClure said.

Police have charged Owens with felony murder, and Hall is being charged with concealing her daughter’s death. Police say she eventually helped investigators locate the body.

They’re now trying to determine how the child was killed and where. At this time, investigators told Regan they don’t have a motive for the murder that started out as a missing person’s case.

“We worked extremely hard and, unfortunately, these were not the results we had hoped for,” McClure said. “My heart goes out to the extended family of Amari Hall.”

Amari’s mother is also charged with filing a false police report. Both she and her partner also face multiple counts of child cruelty.

The medical examiner is working to determine the official cause of death.

Two other children living in Brittany Hall and Owens’ home, a 6-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy, have been placed in DFCS custody.

People who live in the neighborhood where police found the little girl’s body say they are stunned.

Channel 2′s Ashli Lincoln went out to the Stone Mill Trace neighborhood Tuesday afternoon where she found yellow crime scene tape still up from the area where investigators say Amari’s body was found.

Neighbors who live nearby said they were heartbroken over the discovery.

“I just seen a lot of police cars and detectives and once I came back through from the store, they had to duct tape the whole crime scene, and I was sure it was a body over there. But an 8-year-old child? I don’t even know how I slept that close to that child outside like that all night, but I’m just crestfallen for God that they found her body,” one neighbor said.

Investigators are working to learn why Amari’s body was left there. Neighbors told Lincoln if Amari was still living they would have taken her in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 2, 2022 8:10 PM

They waited until she was 8 years old to get rid of her? Ladies, you could have put her up for adoption as late as 4 years old. I guess murder was the logical step?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 5:46 AM

Sick freaks.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 5:47 AM

Life doesn't always work out on one's time line, R1, but you do what you can with what you've got.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 5:48 AM

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 5:52 AM

Will we being paying lesser reparations now they no longer have the expense of a child?

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 5:53 AM

Lesbian Logic?

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 6:06 AM

Lebanese, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 6:52 AM

I do wonder if it was an accident and they just lost their temper at the autistic child. I know personally I wouldn’t be able to handle a severely autistic child.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 7:07 PM

R1 I see you’ve never been around a profoundly autistic child before. Forget the feel-good stories you hear in the media. Those are the functional ones, who may just be a bit awkward or eccentric. Many autistic children are intellectually disabled as well. What’s cute at 4 isn’t cute at 8. At that age, they are bigger and stronger. They get violent (I’ve seen horrific damage done by an 8 year autistic child in the form of injuries to the mother, destruction of a home). If they aren’t potty-trained, they engage in coprophagia. They can wander and leave home. They perseverate on one thing, breaking down if that need isn’t met rightvaway. They have frequent meltdowns, where they cry and scream for hours and nothing can calm them down. Daily chores become impossible to do, forget going out anywhere. Other children are neglected, there’s depression at play, etc.

So in a daily scenario like that, with no respite care, I can see situations where a parent might lose it and the end result being death. I don’t judge parents of autistic children lest I walk a mile in their shoes. You need superhuman strength and patience and that’s a lot to ask.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 7:46 PM

We know how lesbians kill their victims: scissoring them to death.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 7:53 PM

That’s what I also fear happened, R9. I can easily see someone chronically sleep deprived and at their wit’s end losing patience and beating them until they finally shut up. (To put it bluntly)

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 8:33 PM

One thing I've learned about violent females is that they are different than violent men in at least one respect. They turn violent for ridiculous reasons. Violent men more often than not don't turn to violence until they've been pushed too far. Violent females seem to get crazy over things that could easily be dealt with. And when females get violent there is usually no getting them under control unless you knock them out, or kill them.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 8:39 PM

Two big fat tattooed hogs. Throw the book at both of them.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 9:07 PM

Autistic kids can be totally annoying. Imagine a lifetime with that shit.

Kill it with fire!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]R12 Violent men more often than not don't turn to violence until they've been pushed too far.

Yes. Like when dinner isn’t on the table fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 9:34 PM

“You would kill my child if you loved me, Darkest Swyne.” -Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 9:42 PM

"Violent men more often than not don't turn to violence until they've been pushed too far."

Yep, like when they have an affair with a coworker, and their wives and children are an impediment to their new relationship. Or when they get drunk and just want to beat or kill someone.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 9:50 PM

Literally dark lesbians lol . autistic kids are demons .

by Anonymousreply 18December 30, 2021 11:14 AM

ANOTHER ONE?!

Add it to the thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 30, 2021 11:18 AM

Well, autistic or nay, the child would have grown up into an oppressor, so...

by Anonymousreply 20December 30, 2021 11:27 AM

Should this be a Wikipedia entry under the header DYKE DRAMA

by Anonymousreply 21December 30, 2021 12:59 PM

Lesbians trying to copy straight men again.

by Anonymousreply 22December 30, 2021 1:18 PM

R12, you are almost hilariously wrong. I truly hope someone punches the shit out of you

by Anonymousreply 23December 30, 2021 1:26 PM

BLM.

by Anonymousreply 24December 30, 2021 1:30 PM

one would hope but for the evidence

by Anonymousreply 25December 30, 2021 1:38 PM

R9 what you described is spot on. I have a younger brother who has a brain deformity and his behavior mirrors that exactly as well as that of my autistic niece and nephew.

by Anonymousreply 26December 30, 2021 1:40 PM

R9 is sharing the truth about caregiving. I don't think people have a clue how poor the system is when it comes to helping families that are burdened by a sick or disabled family member. Even with my own experiences struggling with the system (healthcare, social services, etc) it wasn't until recently, dealing directly with sick/ disabled immediate family, that I realized just how shitty it's become...

There's almost no outside help whatsoever. It you aren't piss poor or wealthy, you're really in for it. Medicaid requires the household to basically have no owned assets (less than 2k in cash, a cheap vehicle, etc). If you pull that off, there's rides, family pay for caregiver(s), therapy options, etc. If that poor, you likely qualify for other services as well (heap, housing, food, etc). It's difficult to meet requirements though and if you were that poor beforehand, you were one step from being homeless/ were having other serious survival struggles.

My relative just passed had an amputation and had untreatable cancer. They were on SS (less than 25k), but on paper was "rich", because paying off your lifelong home can come with penalties in that situation. Anyway, even Hospice was awful. No care, except vitals and scripts. They required someone in home to be there to even help with bathing. They couldn't receive transport, equipment, or anything else. Almost everything was out of pocket or required a non working household member.

The choices for a majority of the sick/ disabled, is then a care facility (giving them up), or family sacrificing their entire life (their sanity, money, energy, etc) to keep them out of that situation. It's extremely taxing. The lack of help for most families is appalling and I don't think many people know just how brutal it is until they've been there personally. Covid has only made it 1000000x worse, with healthcare workers becoming burned out and the already scant resources being overloaded.

by Anonymousreply 27December 30, 2021 4:39 PM

I TOLD her, NO WIRE HANGERS, EVER!

by Anonymousreply 28December 30, 2021 4:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 30, 2021 4:54 PM

Another case of lesbians murdering children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 30, 2021 6:05 PM

R20 you seem to have a fetish

by Anonymousreply 31December 30, 2021 6:05 PM

R27 thank you, very well put and accurate too.

This is the reason I get so upset whenever people learn that my poor parents gave up my now-late profoundly-disabled younger sister for adoption (to an older wealthier couple who got government aid by the bucketful fwiw). It is simply not possible for some families or couples to cope, and if we want positive change in the area of social care then we need to have more honest dialogues about that.

by Anonymousreply 32December 30, 2021 6:17 PM

Lesbians are the answer to over-population.

by Anonymousreply 33December 30, 2021 6:27 PM

I worked with severely autistic children and the first time I grabbed a child's arm too hard when she was running off for the tenth time I said to myself 'that's it, I'm outta here before I hurt somebody'.

We were not supported with enough staff and expected to do keep 12 children safe who all needed one-on-one care. There were two of us teachers. In another classroom one of the children made it out to the street before a parent brought him back in.

This was a highly rated non-profit school that had lots of money. Some of the public school special needs programs are far superior, strangely enough.

by Anonymousreply 34December 30, 2021 6:48 PM

Over a decade ago I was in group therapy with a gay man who had an adult autistic child, and boy I was an unsympathetic cunt. I didn't realize the stuff listed above; the guy would come in and start complaining about his kid doing x or y and he even talked about how it would have been better if he'd never been born or had died or something and I just thought that was the worst thing ever, and called him out for it. But in reading some of these accounts it makes me realize I was being a self-righteous twat.

by Anonymousreply 35December 30, 2021 8:03 PM

r12 is Chris Watts posting from prison.

by Anonymousreply 36December 30, 2021 8:13 PM

Don’t beat yourself up, r35. Really.

If you didn’t know, and have since matured, you’re a better person now.

by Anonymousreply 37December 30, 2021 8:48 PM

R29, exactly!! The butch is violent and mean, the femme is usually a confused straight girl.

by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2021 12:43 AM

SIGH!!!, why do butch Lesbians always want to mimic the worst part of male behavior? Cant you take the good and leave the bad?

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2021 5:19 AM

there are other options than murder.

you people are sick trying to justify this

and for what?

what's the fucking limit here?

where do you draw the line and say it's wrong?

you're just plain sick.

by Anonymousreply 40December 31, 2021 6:17 AM

Are most of the posts in this thread from the same person trying to prolong this due to some weird anti-lesbian fetish they have? I'm guessing yes.

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2021 8:48 AM

Stories like this still cause hysteria today, because it is still somewhat unexpected and rare and strange for women—mothers—to kill.

No doubt on that same day of Amari’s cruel and senseless murder, many other girls & women across the world were being raped or mutilated or sold as brides/slaves or killed—by men. But none of that ever makes the news, because it is sadly considered Situation normal and we are now inured to it.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2021 10:12 AM

[quote] there are other options than murder. you people are sick trying to justify this and for what what's the fucking limit here?

Well, if the kid turns out ugly, I mean, we’re ultimately doing them a favor really.

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2021 12:50 PM

R40, fuck off, Frau.

And get your keyboard repaired.

by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2021 12:50 PM

R40 When women commit murder, it's because reasons.

by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2021 1:01 PM

I really believe gays need to disassociate from lesbians too, not just trans.

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2021 1:07 PM

No judgement.

I couldn’t handle a kid like that.

by Anonymousreply 47December 31, 2021 1:25 PM

[R27] In NYS you can get Medicaid based solely on low income. They don’t ask about assets. Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work, but it is definitely how it actually works when you go through the healthcare marketplace, or whatever it is called. They have people who talk you through the process and they encourage people to apply for Medicaid. So as long as your assets are not generating taxable income (they are in cash or shielded from tax consequences in an IRA or the like), you can have substantial assets and be on Medicaid.

For food stamps, the website explicitly states this. It is income based only, not asset based.

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2021 1:25 PM

[quote] I really believe gays need to disassociate from lesbians too, not just trans.

Curiously, whenever someone says this to the obsessive 'gays need to separate from trans' posters on here they go fucking ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2021 1:28 PM

[quote] Are most of the posts in this thread from the same person trying to prolong this due to some weird anti-lesbian fetish they have? I'm guessing yes.

You guess wrong.

And you must be new here.

Dyke drama has always fascinated DL. We have had lengthy saga threads on the Soft Butch Sous Chef and extensive discussion of the all of these killings when they invariably pop up periodically.

by Anonymousreply 50December 31, 2021 1:30 PM

I think they're fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 51December 31, 2021 1:31 PM

Nice misogyny, OP. How about making a thread for the ONE THOUSAND schools that been have targeted by MALE SHOOTERS in just the time that it took me to post this reply?? Yeah, maybe when women are mad they will kill an autistic child. But when A MAN is mad he will kill 500 retarded children and bury their dead bodies in their backyards!!

by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2021 1:34 PM

There have been so many cases of moms who killed their autistic children.

Here's a case of a woman who is in jail for trying to kill herself and her autistic daughter. Up until that point, she had spent years constantly being a mommy blogger about autism. She didn't just post happy stuff though. She posted videos of her 13-year-old kid physically assaulting her. Sometimes children take out their frustrations on their primary caregiver. Of course, dad escaped the home to go to work 10 hours a day, leaving mom with the kid 24-7.

There is so much pressure for moms to be perfect, and the non-profits broadcast feel-good stories that probably lead to shame for those parents who feel they aren't equipped to handle their home situation. We need more resources for caregivers. Medicaid should offer these families respite care. A paid caregiver should come in and spend a few hours a day with a person who has autism, making sure they're OK and giving the primary caregiver a break.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 31, 2021 4:27 PM

Child murder fascinates in a way that few others do. Something primal.

That’s partly why the JonBenet thing captivated the US. Everyone knew… libel… yknow what

by Anonymousreply 54December 31, 2021 5:49 PM

Why are there suddenly so many autistic kids?

Know that in previous generations disobedient children who weren't always "properly" submissive were beaten at home and in school.. So were "dunces" who couldn't follow teachers' exact directions. Many ran away or died from the abuse.

Totalitarian and Communist societies have always had terrible ways to deal with those who will never contribute to the greater good of society.

by Anonymousreply 55December 31, 2021 6:15 PM

R55 People are having children later and autism is known to be linked to advanced paternal age.

by Anonymousreply 56December 31, 2021 6:24 PM

Maternal age too.

by Anonymousreply 57December 31, 2021 6:26 PM

R56, R57, Thanks for your info. Isn't there a test to determine if a child will be autistic?

by Anonymousreply 58December 31, 2021 6:37 PM

R57 The mother's age only becomes a causal factor when she's under 25; advanced maternal age doesn't show a separate risk of causing autism when advanced paternal age is removed from the equation.

by Anonymousreply 59December 31, 2021 6:40 PM

Cue the GQP messaging this is all lesbians and gays.

by Anonymousreply 60December 31, 2021 6:45 PM

[quote] case of a woman who is in jail for trying to kill herself and her autistic daughter. Up until that point, she had spent years constantly being a mommy blogger about autism. She didn't just post happy stuff though. She posted videos of her 13-year-old kid physically assaulting her. Sometimes children take out their frustrations on their primary caregiver. Of course, dad escaped the home to go to work 10 hours a day, leaving mom with the kid 24-7. There is so much pressure for moms to be perfect.

Yep. The stress load usually accounts for the snap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 31, 2021 7:48 PM

Well, I don't get how woman can murder their children. Yes, men do it all the time, but they don't give birth to them. Practically like one day they come home and they are stuck with a stranger in the house they cant get rid of for the next 18 years. Plus aren't we told women are the ones "in touch with their emotions".

by Anonymousreply 62December 31, 2021 8:03 PM

R46, fuck off you F

by Anonymousreply 63December 31, 2021 8:15 PM

R63 proving R49

by Anonymousreply 64December 31, 2021 8:16 PM

There was a high-profile case in Chicago a few years ago where a teen with severe autism was murdered by his mother and godmother because he'd become unmanageable. The women pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and were sentenced to time served after three years in jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 31, 2021 8:17 PM

R65, they did the world a favor

by Anonymousreply 66December 31, 2021 8:19 PM

Autistic kids ARE demons. And then they grow up to be absolute perverted creeps. And they’re dangerous as fuck.

I’d also like to know why there are so many autistic kids now. My sister who is 10 years younger than me is going to the same high school I went to and she says there’s multiple autistic kids in each of her classes. Different ones, too. When I went there was maybe two in the entire school that I was aware of.

by Anonymousreply 67December 31, 2021 8:28 PM

This case was horrific:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 31, 2021 8:51 PM

Women attack kids, because they can’t attack men for all their fucked-up misogynistic shit, and still keep their lives. It’s a vicious cycle that starts with the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 69December 31, 2021 8:54 PM

R68, scary ass crap.

by Anonymousreply 70December 31, 2021 10:02 PM

R29 The little murdered girl's grandfather committed suicide. He felt guilty that he wasn't there to protect her.

by Anonymousreply 71December 31, 2021 10:13 PM

Lesbians make terrible mothers.

by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2022 1:00 AM

R69 Of course, it's men's fault that dykes do crap in their dykey families.

by Anonymousreply 73January 1, 2022 1:37 AM

[quote]Well, I don't get how woman can murder their children. Yes, men do it all the time, but they don't give birth to them. Plus aren't we told women are the ones "in touch with their emotions".

Are you saying that it's more acceptable for men than women to kill their children. You're probably not the only one who thinks that way. Too bad we never question this attitude.

That's men still get a free pass on the home front If child care is too expensive, then in straight couples, it's usually the mother who has to give up her job to stay home with the kids. Imagine spending 24/7 with a child who often has meltdowns because he or she can't express his needs and wants like other children. Imagine not being able to go out to a grocery store because noise or someone's perfume might trigger your child to have a meltdown, and people will stare at you or judge you. Imagine not being able to go to take a shower or go to the bathroom for 2 minutes without having to worry about the kid sneaking out of the house and running down the road. Someone calls the police, and you're under suspicion for being a neglectful parent. Imagine not being able to interact with any other adults (aside from your spouse) in person, and spending all of your time being a slave to a demanding human who can't express affection or appreciation for your sacrifices. Then there's the anxiety about what will happen to this person after you and your spouse die. It would exhaust you mentally and physically. I can see how easy it would be to snap under those conditions. I don't have kids, but sometimes I get surprised when I hear myself tell my cat "shut the fuck up" because it's meowing too much.

If a man gets overwhelmed (even though he gets to escape ten hours a day to go to work), he can leave without being judged so horribly by society. But if a woman walks away from her kids, she's judged much more harshly.

by Anonymousreply 74January 1, 2022 1:52 AM

Look how much you bitches complain when your elderly parents need some help. Oh my mother said mean stuff to me and forgot how to make a pot of coffee and now I have to drive her to doctor appointments. You’ll only have to figure out care for a few years until they die.

Imagine a hostile violent little person who’s never going to get better and you can’t just dump them somewhere and you can go to jail if any harm comes to them. And you have to pay for them, too. They don’t have any assets you can sell tp help pay for the care they need. And nobody feels sorry for you because you made them so it’s your fault. And you can’t say “well they always hated me for being gay so I don’t have anything to do with them”

by Anonymousreply 75January 1, 2022 2:00 AM

R75 Well said!

by Anonymousreply 76January 1, 2022 6:23 AM

[quote]Are you saying that it's more acceptable for men than women to kill their children. You're probably not the only one who thinks that way. Too bad we never question this attitude.

No that's not what I am saying, you have low comprehension skills or else you are purposely trying to twist things around to your agenda.

I said "I don't get how woman can murder their children. Yes, men do it all the time, but they don't give birth to them." I never said they are excused of it. Men can be mean, cruel and evil. Men are supposed to be the fighters, kill their enemies in war. Woman are supposed to be the nurturers. As mothers, I find it odd they can turn on a dime like that.

by Anonymousreply 77January 1, 2022 5:28 PM

[quote]magine a hostile violent little person who’s never going to get better and you can’t just dump them somewhere

Yes you can, it's called giving them up for adoption.

by Anonymousreply 78January 1, 2022 5:30 PM

R77, you are holding women more accountable than men because they give birth. That's not fair. It takes two to create a child.

You describe men as "fighters, kill their enemies". Then, shouldn't they be protectors of their own offspring? You can't protect your offspring if you run away with another woman, leaving the kid's mother to fend on her own for the kid.

Yes, a mother's body is physically prepared to nurture; she has breastmilk for the first few years to feed the kid and hormones that are released during pregnancy and breastfeeding. But a lot of these austistic kids are being killed at ages 5, 13, 15, long after the pregnancy hormones and breastmilk has faded away. At that point, the mother would be no more attached than the father or other relative who is helping raise the kid.

by Anonymousreply 79January 1, 2022 5:52 PM

[quote]you are holding women more accountable than men because they give birth. That's not fair. It takes two to create a child.

No it's doesn't, you never heard of In vitro fertilization? That's honestly how most Lesbians get pregnant. The man who donated his sperm never even meets the recipient.

by Anonymousreply 80January 1, 2022 8:41 PM

[quote]You describe men as "fighters, kill their enemies". Then, shouldn't they be protectors of their own offspring? You can't protect your offspring if you run away with another woman, leaving the kid's mother to fend on her own for the kid.

That's a fallacy of a social construct. In nature, the mother is usually the protector. Polar Bears for example are very protective of their cubs and will kill even if you get to close. The males only job is to impregnate her. After that they leave are remain on their own to impregnate another female when the time comes.

by Anonymousreply 81January 1, 2022 8:45 PM

Polar bears are not humans.

by Anonymousreply 82January 1, 2022 8:47 PM

Sperm is just printer ink!

Child turned out wrong? It takes two to raise a child!

by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2022 8:48 PM

R80, this tangent is about male-female couples. Yes, lesbians can buy sperm. Men can buy eggs and rent poor women's wombs. It's better if couples do this rather than singletons, so the child isn't dependent on a single person.

by Anonymousreply 84January 1, 2022 9:05 PM

This thread is about Lesbian couples. Read the title.

by Anonymousreply 85January 1, 2022 9:32 PM

Yes, but this tangent of the thread was about straight couples.

by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2022 9:38 PM

[quote] even if you get to close.

What do you mean, like a mortgage?

by Anonymousreply 87January 2, 2022 12:28 AM

[quote]Polar bears are not humans.

Thanks for the info Nancy Drew. They are still biological animals just like humans. We all came from the same organic soup originally. Should we use monkeys as an example? The match human DNA by 99%. Bottom line there is no biologic aspect in men to be the protector of woman. It's a made up thing, like the age of Chivalry. The only scientifically proven contribution biological males have is to mate with as many females as possible to pass on his DNA.

by Anonymousreply 88January 2, 2022 2:42 AM

If you could test for Autism I'm sure most people would abort - even these crazy Jesus freaks. Back in the day (WAAAY back) clans would have Shirley Jacksoned these freaks and dropped stones on their head. They are a ton of work and can't contribute to society.

by Anonymousreply 89January 2, 2022 3:19 AM

Depends how autistic.

How autistic was the child they killed? Probably only low level Aspergers, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 90January 2, 2022 7:56 AM

I don't see why they cant just give them up for adoption. People do it all the time, they don't have to be babies. Sure, it's not "cool" but a hell of a lot better than murdering the kid.

by Anonymousreply 91January 2, 2022 8:43 AM

Yes, pretty sad how we had a few dykes upthread defending murdering a child.

by Anonymousreply 92January 2, 2022 8:45 AM

An autistic child r92

by Anonymousreply 93January 2, 2022 11:02 AM

Oh, I'm sorry, R93, I wasn't aware. Murdering your child is totally alright then. /s

by Anonymousreply 94January 2, 2022 11:03 AM

They’re monsters r94

by Anonymousreply 95January 2, 2022 11:04 AM

R92, how do you know they are gay women? A lot of people on DL have disdain for autistic people. You sound like a flaming bitch cunt!

by Anonymousreply 96January 2, 2022 11:17 AM

Ignoredar, R96.

by Anonymousreply 97January 2, 2022 11:18 AM

Killings in night. Rage on ashen face. Kill my child fo me. Colt beer. Ebony devil. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 98January 2, 2022 11:24 AM

Gay men murder each other at higher rates.

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2022 11:26 AM

R98, is a racist ! Why you targeting their skin color?

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2022 11:26 AM

[quote] Gay men murder each other at higher rates.

Link please or you just pulled that from your cunt.

by Anonymousreply 101January 2, 2022 11:27 AM

R101, look up hookups gone bad wilt dick

by Anonymousreply 102January 2, 2022 11:28 AM

Yeah, so no actual statistics, just like we all know.

by Anonymousreply 103January 2, 2022 11:33 AM

Lesbians murder each other at higher rates than gay men murder each other.

by Anonymousreply 104January 2, 2022 12:17 PM

[Quote]look up hookups gone bad wilt dick

These crimes are usually perpetrated by straight make thugs trying to rob or kill gay men. And lesbians do commit more crimes than gay men.

[Quote]Analyses also revealed that lesbians reported significantly more delinquent behavior, particularly for nonviolent delinquency, than gay males.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 2, 2022 1:19 PM

* straight make = srraight male

by Anonymousreply 106January 2, 2022 1:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 2, 2022 1:22 PM

I believe a lot of these sick type of lesbians are autistic as well. Horrid social skills, usually very masculine in appearance and cold hearts . They are usually so ugly too .

by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2022 3:02 PM

Definitely something to be said for that.

There's some black/white thinking with the men-bad and women-good thing.

by Anonymousreply 109January 2, 2022 8:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!