Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bettys' Deluxe Tuna Salad

This isn't about her tuna salad recipe. This is about Betty herself, She sounds a bit "special".

Seriously, if you adjust your Youtbe settings to 2x speed, she still sounds slow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 9:50 PM

She just sounds old school southern.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 5:27 AM

Y’all Yankee trash, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 5:33 AM

OP is correct. God Bless her family to allow a mentally handicapped woman to live a normal life. I'm sure everyone has been too polite to even tell her she's a retard.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 5:47 AM

Hahh, I'm Betty...

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 5:49 AM

She made an 8 min video about making a tuna salad on toast sandwich. Meticulously describing each banal step as if it was all essential and unknown information and she were preparing an exotic sandwich from another land, such as Bánh mì or a bocadillo.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 5:54 AM

Maybe she’s one of those old school housewives on Valium.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 5:55 AM

yeah she seems a bit slower in the tuna video than others so maybe an extra dose.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 6:03 AM

I love her enthusiasm!

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 6:12 AM

Okay. Okay. But how was the tuna salad?

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 6:16 AM

Her kitchen seems like an airless room in a bunker deep in a mountain.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 6:25 AM

That is not a whore manicure.

She should collar the turkey neck and fire the film editor; you don't skip filming the mayonnaise.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 6:42 AM

I love how she says “variety.” She’s not slow, she just speaks super slowly. Life in the South comes at a much slower pace than we cityfolk are used to.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 6:43 AM

Fucking OP just outed Jill.

All those years living as Betty, never once giving in to temptation and asking a random woman on the street if she has periods. Not once! She thought she had put her past behind her and here comes OP to blow everything up.

Was it worth it??

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 7:13 AM

Ewww! She says to use your hand and fingers to drain the tuna?! Wtf so gross.

Then you're gonna go around town with your fingers smelling like tuna.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 7:25 AM

Watching this video is making me depressed.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 7:26 AM

Please don’t harass Betty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 7:33 AM

Longtime watcher of Betty's Kitchen here. Something is definitely off about her demeanor. She didn't use to be like this. She's either had a mini stroke, or is on quite a bit of medication. Her adorable husband Rick (heavily featured on the channel) died in May 2016, and she's never once mentioned it. She took a number of years away before returning earlier this year.

Whether or not she owes the audience an explanation regarding her husband's death, is another argument. But this is an example of content from 2015. She wasn't always as slow, and odd on camera as she is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 8:34 AM

Drugs

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 1:23 PM

That cheap tuna she uses looks like cat food.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 1:28 PM

[quote]Bettys' Deluxe Tuna Salad

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 1:45 PM

[quote] Then you're gonna go around town with your fingers smelling like tuna.

And ;people might think you're a LESBIAN!

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 1:46 PM

I like this Pepperidge Farm sourdough bread. It is sliced you can use a slice. If you like it toasted you can toast it. But you don't have to toast it. Its from the Pepperidge Farm and is sour dough. What you do is you take two slices from the package, like this, and you toast it. Put it in the toaster. You want a medium toast you durn the dial to medium and put the bread in the toaster to toast it, like this.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 1:54 PM

The spring of parley (it's an entire bunch with the rubber band still on it) is just a garnish. I don't eat the parsley. It's a garnish that provides color and texture. So what you do is just put the parsley on the side of the plate, like this, and that is the garnish, which adds the color. I suppose some people might taste the garnish, but I do not.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 1:57 PM

[quote] She made an 8 min video about making a tuna salad on toast sandwich. Meticulously describing each banal step as if it was all essential and unknown information and she were preparing an exotic sandwich from another land, such as Bánh mì or a bocadillo.

And yet, there's probably some dumb ass twink or Becky out there who's had Mommie or Consuela fix her every meal, and has no idea how to cook.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 1:57 PM

[quote]The spring of parley

The WHAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 6:33 PM

R24 you have a point!

Betty's cooking channel is much more entertaining than Paris Hilton's

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] She made an 8 min video about making a tuna salad on toast sandwich.

Ina Garten spent about five minutes on one of her shows telling how to make a cheese plate. Seriously, you take the cheese out of the wrapper and put it on a plate. Throw some grapes and crackers down and you’re good to go.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 7:29 PM

Paula, you know you’d find some way to add a stick of butter to a cheese plate!

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 9:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!