Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fresh Meat: Jeffrey Dahmer

The title alone is Tack-E, but hey it's gratis.

Tubi Originals can't be any worse than Netflix Originals.

Anybody else see this? I'm going to start when I'm done with dinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 5:51 AM

That title is so disrespectful to the victims.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 1:37 AM

They’re dead…they won’t care.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 1:41 AM

Their families.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 1:44 AM

I agree, R1. I am tired of the morbid fascination that people seem to have with serial killers. These things (I refuse to call them people) are EVIL and set out to destroy lives. They don't deserve anything other than the utmost contempt, and be forgotten forever more. The way in which the true crime crowd fixates on these horrifying crimes is downright pathological. I would understand it if they were criminologists or wanted to become forensic psychologists, but reading and watching these things out of sheer enjoyment? I think that it is repugnant, depraved and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 1:44 AM

Nancy Glasses face is disrespectful to my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 1:52 AM

I used to be fascinated by serial killers, R4. But as I age, I have less & less interest in/time for that. Dealing with pretty heavy depression plays a large part.

And seeing them glorified is disgusting. It's been happening since before social media, but (like many other things) it has only had a negative impact where that's concerned.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 5:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!