Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for FAT WHORES

Christmas is still a month and a few days away, but Krispy Kreme is getting a headstart on its celebration. Beginning Friday, the legendary doughnut chain is rolling out its new Let It Snow Collection, three new doughnut designs that join up with two returning seasonal classics in a new crafty box design. In fact, the chain is launching the new collection with a pretty sweet Black Friday deal—anyone that stops at a Krispy Kreme store or drive-thru will get a free Original Glazed doughnut and a small coffee entirely on the house. No purchase is required whatsoever.

There's nothing like the season's first snow to say the holiday season is here!," Krispy Kreme chief marketer Dave Skena offers in a press release. "This year, we're tapping into the anticipation of wintry, holiday fun with our snowy holiday collection.

I AM A CONFUSED FAT WHORE. The ORIGINAL GLAZED is FREE? But not the GORGEOUS LET IT SNOW COLLECTION must be purchased?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 4:04 AM

My lover and I are heading to the Jack in the Box for the free jumbo egg roll when we order in the app and use the offer code JUMBOROLL2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 12:01 AM

OP- Those donuts look like they're from the Island of MISFIT toys.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 12:03 AM

I haven't touched a donut in ages, but the ones at OP look enticing.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 12:15 AM

I'm the choking hazards that are welcomed by bulimic fat whores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 12:19 AM

Why does the snowman have five black dots? Are they his teeth or his holes?

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 12:40 AM

Doughnut (Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Sugar. Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate, BHT, Dried Milk Powder, Egg Yolks, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Propionate (To Maintain Freshness), Ammonium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Tocopherols, Tricalcium Phosphate, Diammonium Phosphate); Glaze (Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Calcium Sulfate And/Or Calcium Carbonate, Agar, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum And/Or Mono and Diglycerides).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 12:42 AM

r6, you really know how to whet a girl's appetite. YUM!

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 12:46 AM

They are really cute. I hate the taste of their doughnuts though.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 12:59 AM

R8, even cake doughnuts??

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 1:01 AM

I am 6 FREE COOKIES with 20 dollar order at INSOMNIA. My lover and I are placing separate orders. 12 FREE COOKIES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 1:10 AM

Who refers to their bf/husband as "lover"? Are you posting from 1955?

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 1:16 AM

My many, many lovers. Don't be a bitter Mary, join the FAT WHORE PARTY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 3:37 AM

I'm the crazy, special, fantastic all you can eat buffet at Panda Garden on Fat Whores Friday. We no harass you to leave until FIFTH full plate!

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!