Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman left in tears after date sent her home for wearing tacky outfit

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2021 10:38 AM

“…And by doing so, the date saved her years of heartache by coming out of the closet on the first date “

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2021 2:17 AM

Ok, I have to admit I laughed very hard reading this.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2021 2:24 AM

'keep those dirty pillows away from me'

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]After spending an entire weekend together, Nikki, who was living in a van, said Greg told her that he 'didn't want it to end' so he told her she could stay with him indefinitely.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2021 2:31 AM

Most likely he sent her home because he found out his side chick would be there.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2021 2:33 AM

She seems unbalanced and he seems like a controlling douche bag. They both dodged bullets and are now free to inflict themselves on others.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 2:43 AM

I heartily support the young man, who was mindful not merely of his own reputation but that of the young "lady."

That was after conferring with dear Mother, who agrees that the girl was attired like some fairground stripper. In Mother's day, even common slatterns in saloons wore skirts of appropriate length, and eschewed trousers and exposing their midriffs.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 2:44 AM

Lord have mercy. Shes got psycho written all over her. He wa loving the crazy sex but was embarrassed to be seen with her. I feel kinda sorry for her,though Im sure shes crazy.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 2:57 AM

Why do whores and sluts always cry at being called out for being whores and sluts?

You can only dress like this without judgment on Halloween WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 3:35 AM

Except for the torso showing skin, she looked good, IMO. Maybe he works for a very conservative company and wanted her to be more conservative at a first meeting.

Her reaction was OTT. She's too much drama.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 3:44 AM

Bat shit crazy but somehow also boring

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 3:55 AM

Heterosexual courtship is so predictable and uninteresting

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 4:24 AM

R7, how is your ungrateful niece?

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 4:36 AM

Nice girls don’t wear cha cha heels!

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 4:42 AM

'The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life.'

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 4:43 AM

I'm thankful everyday for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2021 5:56 AM

And who says investigative journalism is dead??

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2021 6:01 AM

She had a huge camel toe in that one picture. Disgusting attention seeking tranny wanna be.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2021 6:20 AM

Why do we know this? Do people photograph, videotape and post their every goddamn move every goddamn time?

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2021 6:32 AM

Just leave him. What is it with so many heterosexual young women nowadays and the maudlin self pitying histrionics? And before someone chimes in, yes I realise their straight male counterparts are no prizes either.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2021 6:49 AM

The fact that his name was Greg should have been a huge red flag. Stupid cunt needs to get over herself.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2021 6:52 AM

I don't believe a single word of this. The whole scenario from beginning to end from their all night long couch Convo to his regretting his comments and begging her to come back. It's all made up bull shit.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2021 6:56 AM

She obviously had no idea how to dress at a work function, and that even abstractly, odd hair, bare midriff and a camel toe aren't a good look on anyone in any circumstance. I feel sorry for her, but she should take the lesson.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2021 6:58 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2021 7:01 AM

Her outfit reminds me of Meredith from The Office take on Casual Friday.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2021 7:05 AM

Even Punky Brewster dressed better than her.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2021 7:06 AM

Maybe it's for the best that he nipped this in the bud. She might have pulled a Sharon Stone at the next office party.

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2021 7:07 AM

right away and after spending only a few days together, he asked her to move in with him.

um.... explains itself really

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2021 7:20 AM

She looked great. He's an ass. Probably a Muslim who would have her wearing a burka within a year.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2021 8:12 AM

I am laughing that some minor dating drama is an actual newspaper/fish wrap story!

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2021 8:25 AM

She looks nice, but bare torsos are never appropriate for work events.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2021 8:41 AM

It's just more of this I'm beautiful no matter what I wear or how I look and shame in society for having any standards bullshit. Fuck this stupid narcissistic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2021 10:30 AM

I don't know what you guys think camel toe is, but she's not sporting it in any of those photos.

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2021 10:34 AM

Ugh, men are such pompous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2021 10:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!