Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle only shops if there are promo codes!

She’s just like us!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 3:01 PM

That’s still in there, she hasn’t lost her humility because she uses coupon codes on websites y’all! She’s so down to earth!

Does she still fold her toilet paper over for a couple of wipes?

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2021 12:08 AM

Next we’ll hear that she and Oprah go shopping together at Target.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2021 12:14 AM

I've been reusing my outfits since this dusky cunt was no more than a glint in the eye of the man who raped her mother, but you don't see me braggin' about it!

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2021 12:14 AM

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2021 12:18 AM

That's something most people do in private, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2021 12:36 AM

Sunshine Sachs is definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 1:14 AM

Well we already knew she was cheap.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 1:29 AM

Megs and Oprah go shopping together for day old bread.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 1:34 AM

She’ll never shop retail again!

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 1:36 AM

Oh no is she a “cue-pon” pronouncer?!

I miss the days when you could find actually worthwhile promo codes online, it used to be like winning the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 1:37 AM

Well, she did pick up a distressed, cracked prince for a song.

Although the investment may be losing its value.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 1:39 AM

God, she’s so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 2:07 AM

Remember that Hermes blanket from the 40x40 video? Arranged just-so, logo visible? That blanket is the symbol of why all the "oh I don't buy anything without a code!" PR will never work. She can't even help herself with Ellen with that "do coupons still exist?" slip. Yes, bitch. They do. We know you don't use them anymore. And that's OK. Thinking anyone buys this cloying shit from you is the part that puts me off.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 2:11 AM

She’s hilarious, I always get a laugh out of vain arrogant half wits like Rachel. I’d kill to be a fly on the wall when she and Harry are alone!

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 2:37 AM

She wouldn't have to get promo codes if she had a Capital One Visa card.

Capital One searches for the best prices. They do the work for YOU

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 3:07 AM

I'm gonna get called a basement dwelling obsessive for this (and fuck you, I leave the basement every week to take the garbage out) but I would pay money to listen in on M and H convo. Just a few days of it. and just to confirm that they don't talk about anything except their war with his family - and the media in relation to it. Probably about 15% child-related talk as well although I bet it's very banal. The nanny said Archie did X today! Omg so cute! etc.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2021 3:36 AM

She's so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 12:01 AM

Markle uses promo codes. Yeah right, only if she isn't able to con the royal family into paying for everything, which means the British public paying for her greedy, grifting ass.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 12:44 AM

R16, I don't think they're that much interested in their spawn. Archie is nothing but a prop being used when deemed necessary (just like with the pic of him with the chickens in the fucking Ellen show where the pic got filtered so that he looks like a redhead while his hair is just pretty much brown). And when it comes to the other kid - I guess they'll introduce the baby in one of their Netflix productions so that they can fulfil contractual obligations.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 12:42 PM

Carole Middleton and Catherine must be High-Fiving each other every time this delusional whore does another ridiculous thing.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!