Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don Winslow Demolishes Trump

This is a must-see video.

It covers everything...Trump and the "poorly educated," the lies, his 'bone spur' military deferment, bankruptcies, his fraud and being a despicable piece of shit.

It puts everything in perspective and gives you an elevator speech making sure Trump never gains power again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 6:58 AM

He really is such a bs artist. He loves uneducated people because he can lie to them and they believe him!

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2021 8:51 PM

I wish Dem politicians would speak like Don Winslow.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2021 8:51 PM

The only way to win them over...

Don’t tell the Caucasian majority that it is ignorant, racist and xenophobic. Acknowledge that population’s legitimate concerns and explain how democratic policy can help alleviate those concerns.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Another sad sack guy stuck in 2016 like a bug in amber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2021 8:53 PM

Why waste the time, energy and money, R3. They're willfully ignorant and proud of it. And you can't fix stupid. So why bother?

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 8:59 PM

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2021 9:04 PM

Why do people like R3 insist Trumpstans be handled with kid gloves? Are they really that fragile and dainty?

Even as Germany lay in complete and total ruins in May of 1945, and even as their leader offed himself because he was afraid of what the Russians were going to do him, die hard, cultist Nazi's insisted it was "international Jewry" which defeated Germany once again, just like WWI, not because of any stupidity on the part of Hitler and other Nazi leaders.

I see these Trump cultists the same as die hard Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2021 11:02 PM

Notice the dissolve from Trump flags on trucks to Isis. Brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 12:51 AM

Corporations refuse to pay for ad time on Tucker Carlson. I think it's all local commercials that play. Can't Don Winslow and others like MeidasTouch pay to have their political ads played on Fox shows like Tucker Carlson. That IS the audience they're trying to reach.

I think the ads are brilliant, but I'm in the choir.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 7:19 AM

[quote]Why do people like [R3] insist Trumpstans be handled with kid gloves? Are they really that fragile and dainty?

Yes, R7. They are! They very much are.

I very much think if 'we' softened our approach with them, some eyes could be opened. Say the same stuff, of course, just not so sanctimoniously and name calling-ly.

The whole tone of the video is out of touch and snobby and won't change one mind. He even says "you keep eating it like it's sushi" -- huh? Yeah, so much sushi uneducated whites are famous for eating. This guy's video is for us to be able to scoff at Trump voters - because it sure won't penetrate the Trump supporter with the 'attitude' it gives off.

Let's just acknowledge they're fragile and reactionary and talking down to them isn't a good way to get them to see the truth.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 8:56 AM

Very nicely done.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 9:03 AM

Don Winslow is brilliant and very dedicated to exposing Trump for the criminal, fraud and piece of shit Trump is.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 7:08 PM

[quote] Another sad sack guy stuck in 2016

Are you referring to the OP?

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 7:37 PM

I've seen so many better and effective anti-Trump videos. This one is nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 7:46 PM

Trump is a poorly educated white man himself.

And I hadn't noticed before, but he does have cokehead eyes or is that just because he is old?

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 7:53 PM

R15, his former handler Neal Casler regulary says that Trump has done so many uppers (coke, meth, sketchy diet pills) that he no longer has full bowel or bladder control and shits his pants. He's never been sued and he's signed many lengthy nondisclosure agreements. I've done my fair share of those drugs and known people who did more and they still don't wear diapers like Trump

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2021 8:22 PM

I'd love to see Saint R10 walk up to a MAGAT, announce he is a "libtard" who wants to discuss policy with him. Oh to see the look on R10s face when he walks away with a bloody nose (or worse).

But you keep trying to make nice with the MAGATs R10, God bless your naive self.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote] He's never been sued and he's signed many lengthy nondisclosure agreements.

He’s never been sued because he’s a comedian. His texts fall under satire. I take anything Noel says with a big grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2021 9:02 PM

So he retired from the navy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2021 9:07 PM

Awesome video.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2021 9:34 PM

He's 1,000% correct of course, but calling them 'stupid' isn't gonna win them over -- so the whole thing is WORTHLESS and POINTLESS.

Just plays to people who already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2021 9:51 PM

The vast majority of Trumptards are “true believers,” nothing, even his death, will “win them over.”

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2021 10:32 PM

[quote]I'd love to see Saint [R10] walk up to a MAGAT, announce he is a "libtard" who wants to discuss policy with him.... But you keep trying to make nice with the MAGATs [R10],

If you read my R10 post, R17 and came away thinking I was proposing either of those things... You're as dumb as a MAGA't. Seems you have no reading comprehension, no nuance, and are a reactionary sad sack. Not really helping having fools like you on our side.

Try asking a trusted family member or neighbor to read and explain my comment at R10 for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 6:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!