Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Not a surprise, nor a shock. Maybe we will finally see what the rest of the world has known for a few years?

Start making plans bitches…ignore the RWNJ sock puppets who will minimize this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote]the RWNJ sock puppets

Gia, Gabriella, and Millania?

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2021 6:44 PM

R1, you left out Areola.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2021 7:07 PM

and BLM, Biden, Harris, 'summer of love' Durkin and Lightfoot can all be blamed as well.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2021 7:13 PM

It began in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2021 7:16 PM

I genuinely believe I need to be making plans but I haven’t a clue what to do.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 7:17 PM

When will we ever get a better class of troll than R3. We deserve better than drunken Russian street trash. Ch

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2021 7:18 PM

EVERYONE IS BORIS.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2021 7:18 PM

Boring Tedious Boris.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2021 7:21 PM

R6 like the burning looting law-defying Antifa and BLM?

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2021 7:23 PM

You had zero credibility before, but by using "antifa" you showed your true colors and revealed yourself to be the Trump ass kissing asshole you really are.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote]I genuinely believe I need to be making plans but I haven’t a clue what to do.

Like stocking up are moving, R5?

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2021 7:29 PM

are=or

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2021 7:29 PM

"Please show me where it says that protests re supposed to be polite and peaceful"

-Fredo CNN

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2021 7:32 PM

“Antifa” is not an organized group.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2021 7:34 PM

R10 so what about BLM and the threats against incoming Mayor Adams or the looting and destruction over the weekend after the Rittenhouse verdict?

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2021 7:37 PM

What DOES EUROPE KNOW ABOUT DEMOCRACIES? They started two world wars and had the Renaissance!

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2021 7:39 PM

What the fuck about them? Right wingers attempted to murder the governor of MI. Right wingers goaded by Donald Trump used the US Constitution for toilet paper and tried to murder the vice president and Nancy Pelosi. Right wingers physically threatening politicians on a daily basis.

Take your fake concern and your fake patriotism a d fake religion and blow them out your praised as, R9.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2021 7:46 PM

This think tank is a little behind the times. The Republicans have been taking the position that no Democrat is legitimately elected since Bill Clinton won, and the current wave of rage, lies, and anti-voting legislation is just the lates phase. Wait until Jan. 2025, when a Republican elected with a minority of both popular vote AND electoral votes is sworn in because Republican state legislatures simply decertified the pro-Democratic state electors.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2021 7:51 PM

and R17 what about that which doesn't fit your limited purview and narrative? The destruction and looting by the BLM and the threat to riot if incoming NY Mayor Adams attempts to restore law and order by reinstating stop and frisk

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2021 7:54 PM

The peaceful bliss of “Ignore.”

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2021 7:58 PM

R20 aka ignorance is bliss

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2021 8:03 PM

Turn off OAN and Faux News and I guarantee your right wing paranoia and nasty habit of regurgitating right wing talking points and memes will disappear, R19.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2021 8:05 PM

When to FF? Have not used yet. What’s the consensus?

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2021 8:07 PM

R22 and listen only to your thoughtful, regurgitated talking points?

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote] Like stocking up are moving, [R5]?

My finances.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 8:20 PM

Better to listen to me than to that idiot Donald Trump, R24. Your fellow incel buddy, Jake Chansley listened to Trump, and now he has to do hard time. Don't be a jack ass or a lemming.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 8:49 PM

R26 Can you actually have a conversation without bringing up Trump? You are as obsessed with him as the Proud Boys i.e. intrusively and continually preoccupied with him.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 9:02 PM

Trump is the dominant figure in Republican politics and a dominant figure in American politics, R26. That you simply want to white wash him and his many, many supporters simply because it weakens your arguments only shows how weak and specious your ridiculous talk points are just so much bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2021 9:09 PM

[quote]"This year we coded the United States as backsliding for the first time, but our data suggest that the backsliding episode began at least in 2019," it said in its report titled "Global State of Democracy 2021."

[...]

[quote]”The United States is a high-performing democracy, and even improved its performance in indicators of impartial administration (corruption and predictable enforcement) in 2020. However, [bold]the declines in civil liberties and checks on government indicate that there are serious problems with the fundamentals of democracy,[/bold]" Alexander Hudson, a co-author of the report, told AFP.

[…]

[quote]"A historic turning point came in 2020-21 when former president Donald Trump questioned the legitimacy of the 2020 election results in the United States," the report said.

[quote]In addition, Hudson pointed to a "decline in the quality of freedom of association and assembly during the summer of protests in 2020" following the police killing of George Floyd.

[…]

[quote]"The visible deterioration of democracy in the United States, as seen in the increasing tendency to contest credible election results, the efforts to suppress participation (in elections), and the runaway polarization... is one of the most concerning developments," said International IDEA secretary-general Kevin Casas-Zamora.

[…]

[quote][bold]Casas-Zamora warned of a knock-on effect around the world from the unprecedented challenges to the democratic process in the U.S., noting: "The violent contestation of the 2020 election without any evidence of fraud has been replicated, in different ways, in places as diverse as Myanmar, Peru and Israel."[/bold]

[quote]The number of backsliding democracies has doubled in the past decade, now accounting for a quarter of the world's population. In addition to "established democracies" such as the U.S., the list includes EU member states Hungary, Poland and Slovenia.

It's depressing how true this is.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2021 9:15 PM

OP and maybe Biden will unite us as promised

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2021 9:28 PM

Mmmmm. I want to rub my hard cock against his hairy belly.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2021 9:35 PM

Washington Post Opinion: Republican Authoritarianism Is Here to Stay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2021 9:37 PM

If we can split the non-fascists from the GQP, we can beat them at the polls. The Never Trumpers, Lincoln Project, et al. must play their part. The 2020 coalition must hold to choke these fascists off before they get more power. This ideally includes Rupert Murdoch, which seems possible after his remarks from last week. A Voter’s Rights Bill would help undo much of the damage already done “out in the States.”

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2021 9:45 PM

R14 Antifa is a scattered group who don't meet like your father's Elks Club in a hall, but on social media not unlike flash mobs.

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2021 4:42 AM

R6 a better class of street those like those in Dem run cities: New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Portland?

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2021 9:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!