Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Machine Gun Kelly has a biracial daughter??!!

I’m actually shocked. He seems like such a redneck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2021 3:59 AM

He is a homophobic cunt. Stop with the threads about the fugly drug addict cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2021 2:43 AM

Good for her her dad is rich

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2021 2:48 AM

She looks older than 12.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2021 2:53 AM

True to white trash form, he became a father at 19.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2021 2:54 AM

His daughter looks wife-age!

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2021 2:54 AM

Why are you shocked? He's a rapper.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2021 2:56 AM

I don’t know anything about him, but I love the name Machine Gun Kelly. It sounds like a character out of a Damon Runyan story.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2021 3:01 AM

Who is Damon Runyan?

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2021 3:08 AM

The dress is too grown up for her. Poor kid— no one’s looking out for her.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2021 3:16 AM

Rednecks don’t have biracial kids? OP is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2021 3:19 AM

He is ugly. And calls himself “machine gun”. What kind of moron cares anything at all about him?

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2021 3:21 AM

They look the same age

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2021 3:23 AM

He looks like Troye Sivan's straight brother.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote]Who is Damon Runyan?

My spell checker purposely misspelling Damon Runyon and trying to make me look bad in front of the DataLounge community.

My spell checker will feel my displeasure.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2021 3:25 AM

I still don’t know who that is

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2021 2:38 PM

Machine Gun Kelly was a real gangster, unlike the rapper, who plays a gangster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2021 2:55 PM

[quote] I still don’t know who that is

Damon Runyon was a short story writer who wrote colorful characters, many underworld gangster and gambler types. Some of his stories are the basis of the musical “Guys & Dolls.”

Another story is the basis of a Lucille Ball movie where she plays a hard boiled gangster moll. Sorry I’m too lazy to look up the title but it’s the one where’s she’s in a wheelchair and for some reason wheels herself up to a toll booth.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2021 4:00 PM

He's hot with a massive, unmutilated dong, and that makes him even hotter.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2021 4:05 PM

Give me the MGK at R16 any day over the current piece of trash the media is shoving down our throats. I'd rather a legit criminal than a corny rapper with a plastic girlfriend who can't act.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2021 4:32 PM

I could sworn I read somewhere that he was a racist so count me in as another shocked person.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2021 4:45 PM

R20, He said that black women gave the best head and 13 year olds are hot (he was 19 at the time).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2021 4:54 PM

When a black woman complained about the ‘head’ comment, he called her a ‘dirty n***** bitch’. Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2021 4:56 PM

So who has the better fingernails? The father or the daughter?

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2021 4:58 PM

I hate this fucker

He said some real nasty shit about gay men being gross and gay sex “fucking disgusting “

I hope he has a SON with Megan Fox who turns out to be gay as fuck

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2021 5:17 PM

R24 he sure did! He is a typical double standard, homophobic, hypocritical CUNT.

From interview:

Is the Internet that bad? Yes, it's horrible. But camera phones are worse. That is the answer. Camera phones are the greatest threat.

Why? Because people get caught up in shit. Two people can't even fight like men anymore. They have to start all this shit. It's just gay, man.

How old would you go? For a girl?

Or a guy. I would never do a guy, that's disgusting. But I've done some old chicks before. I did a 37-year-old and shit. I don't have an age limit. I'm 22, a fuck is a fuck. It's enjoyable.

Who's the ugliest man in the world? I really get the hint that you want me to say gay shit, but from a straight-person perspective... That kid who sings "Chocolate Rain". That's an ugly, ugly ass motherfucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 5:27 PM

She’s lucky to not have inherited his rat-like facial features

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 5:33 PM

Ugh, he sounds insufferable and probably hasn't matured any with age.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 5:38 PM

R24 related thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2021 5:47 PM

She grew so much in a year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2021 5:54 PM

What an asshole.

On the bright side, I tee-hee at the thought of him having to look at Brian Austin Green’s name next to Megan’s pussy every time he fucks her.

Fox has said of her tattoos: "I have five. Anytime I have a feeling about anything, I get tattooed. I have a poem I wrote on my ribcage and a symbol for strength on my neck, and my boyfriend Brian's name tattooed next to my pie."

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2021 5:54 PM

Live from the trailer park it's the Machine Gun and Megan hour! On tonight's show we have Kid Rock, Travis Scott's weed guy, stupid pitbull tricks, and how to give yourself a tattoo and piercing using the same safety pin. And now, fresh from the dumpster of love....heeeeeeeeere's Machine Gun and Megan!

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2021 8:31 PM

I can’t believe she called her vagina a pie. So trashy.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2021 9:37 PM

He must have a huge dick to satisfy that whore.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2021 9:42 PM

Did some sad eldergay link to US Magazine. US MAGAZINE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2021 10:00 PM

R29 it's called puberty.

R30 I assume she had it lasered off.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2021 10:05 PM

Plenty of racists fuck people of color. It's not unheard of...at all.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2021 10:19 PM

Why do we think MGK is a racist?

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2021 10:22 PM

How is this ugly half wit rich and famous again?

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2021 10:30 PM

R38 you could ask that about basically 70% of famous people today.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2021 10:32 PM

There was an LA radio DJ in the 70s-80s named Machine Gun Kelly, if I recall.

He was around a while!

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2021 10:34 PM

He's the BEST ROCK ARTIST of the year, according to this Award Show.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote]There was an LA radio DJ in the 70s-80s named Machine Gun Kelly, if I recall.

Do you mean Shotgun Kelly?

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2021 11:32 PM

He's balding. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2021 11:35 PM

Kid Rock has a biracial son and he is racist as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2021 11:40 PM

She doesn’t look a thing like him.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2021 11:43 PM

He said gay sex is disgusting, so what? Do gays not say lesbian sex is disgusting?

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2021 11:44 PM

I’ve seen their live videos and she is more like the parent and he the child.

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2021 11:46 PM

R46 he said it while also saying he loves ass play done to him. He is a hypocritical cunt. Saying men no longer fight like men, because things are gay now. As if gay means not manly. He refers to anything he doesn't like, as "gay shit". You deliberately fucking ignored everything he said, and if you are still going to defend him and make out like he isn't a hypocritical homophobic cunt; then you are either a retarded homophobic bi man or straight woman. Megan Fox is bisexual too.

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2021 12:34 AM

R47 not surprising. He is intellectually and emotionally underdeveloped.

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2021 12:39 AM

He's not a redneck, but his daughter is a mochaneck.

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2021 12:46 AM

The daughter is cute. I don't hate on kids.

Now onto MGK. I get he's kinda cute in a trashy trailer park way but something is unsettling about him. Also, his music is terrible. Megan Fox is a size queen like Kim K and Britney, as long as they can get fucked till they can't see straight. They don't care if they're dating welfare bums.

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2021 12:46 AM

Kim K fucks welfare bums?

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2021 12:51 AM

Don’t know about Shotgun Kelly, R42.

Machine Gun Kelly was pretty well-known in LA and other parts of the US back then.

That’s why I was surprised that someone would take on a persona that had been well-used, though I know that MG Kelly was resuscitating the old gangsters ID.

Scroll down to Radio career in the link, if interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2021 2:25 AM

Is he the same Kelly that was married to Aliyah?

by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2021 3:32 AM

Machine Gun Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2021 5:53 AM

He's supposed to have a very high body count. I forget how many but he discussed it once in an interview came across as on of those Kinsey 0 heterosexual. Not a sliver of curiosity outside of straight sex.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Before his hair transplant and the pop makeover he was more of a rapper in the rap game.

So I doubt he's racist, just probably put on that misogynistic veneer rappers do back when he was trying to fit in in that game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2021 9:23 AM

You mean MACHINE GUN KELLY IS DOWN WITH THE SWIRL?!

😍😍👩🏾‍🦱👨🏼💃🏾🕺🏻😍😍

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2021 9:46 AM

^ Those women are so desperate it's pathetic. Zero self respect.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2021 10:20 AM

R48 Ass play doesn’t equal gay. He doesn’t want a beard scraping on him or a nutsack tapping his nutsack while he’s getting drilled? It’s the same as saying we don’t want tittys in our mouth while getting drilled by a bitch with a strap-on. He’s obviously never fought a gay if he thinks they’re weak. He sounds like a GD fool but oh so homophobic/let’s cancel? I could care less what he thinks. I work with a bunch of dumb, gross guys and they say a lot worse than this but frankly, it doesn’t prove where their heart is.

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2021 11:47 AM

R7 I love the name too. I know it’s silly but he pulls it off.

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2021 12:57 PM

He’s ugly white trailer trash and he’s soft.

To all the girls he’s a bad boy. They think he’s hot and crazy.

But next to men, he’s a total kid who would get the shit beat out of him. He’s not Alpha. He’s a punk.

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2021 1:14 PM

He tried to gain cred by releasing this Eminem diss track.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2021 1:20 PM

Eminem's response effectively ended MGK as a rapper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2021 1:24 PM

R64 funny!

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2021 6:53 PM

I have no idea why he thought it was a good idea to go after Eminem.

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2021 7:00 PM

R64 It’s funny because most rap fans I think agreed that MGK’s diss was better than Eminem’s. I think he pivoted because the sound of rap changed. Say what you will MGK had an authentic rap career. He did cyphers and mixtapes and toured. He was on the XXL Freshmen List. He did what he had to do. But many of your favorite rappers are basically singers at this point.

His daughter is beautiful. I wish people would stop pulling receipts on people we know grew up on the other side of the tracks. MGK is white kid from the ghetto. No he’s not going to be erudite and progressive like some shite kid from an upper middle class family who went to a liberal arts college in New England. I think he’s come a long way. Hopefully he isn’t still abusing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2021 7:16 PM

R64 God, rap is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2021 7:18 PM

[quote]It’s funny because most rap fans I think agreed that MGK’s diss was better than Eminem’s.

No they didn't. Literally no true rap fan thought MGK's diss was better. None.

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2021 4:39 AM

I did.

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2021 12:04 PM

Diss tracks are ridiculous over the age of 25. So juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2021 3:39 PM

You know what? Nose as wide as the face isn’t beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 72November 24, 2021 3:48 PM

I'd rather do the original MGK. He was sexy for a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 73November 24, 2021 4:03 PM

Eminem is stuck at the age of 16. He gets so angry at everyone. He's at the age that he should ignore this. He's the best selling rap artist of all time. So you'd think that would be enough to have self-assurance.

by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2021 4:46 PM

He looks FtM. And MF has proclaimed that she is a man. Strange world we live in.

The kid is likely more mature than MGK or MF.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2021 4:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2021 4:54 PM

He is from Cleveland. Surprise surprise they have black people there.

by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2021 4:56 PM

Megan Fox is damaged from being likely passed around by Hollywood execs and also having a holy roller religious background. She was sexualized even as a teen and Brian Austin Green had a countdown clock for her 18th birthday and swooped in and took her after that clock ticked.

by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2021 5:18 PM

Is that right, R78? All 3 of those adults seem extremely damaged.

MGK had a decent hair transplant.

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2021 5:25 PM

MGK really is delusional calling other people ugly, when he was made in a lab from the DNA of Ellen, Justin Bieber, Owen Wilson, and then modelled based on the FTM look.

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2021 5:28 PM

Brian Austin Green is the most stable one in this. He seems the most responsible as he's taking care of the kids. Still childish to a degree that he publicly shamed Megan.

by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2021 6:09 PM

Is he still transing the boys or was that a MF thing? He perved on her when he was HOW much older? I would not call him stable or admirable in any way. They are all gross. And MGK does look FtM. Sloped shoulders, short arms and all with the tats designed to deflect. Not hot in ANY way.

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2021 6:20 PM

Read up re: BAG and his actions toward his first kid and you won't be so admiring. Trash human beings, all 3 of them.

BAG also looks FtM with the tranny facial hair and narrow slopped shoulders. Coincidence I'm sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2021 6:23 PM

I thought BAG now has a relationship with his oldest son and felt remorseful over that. BAG when young was better looking than MGK and still decent looking. He's a trashy person like MGK but the only reason I rank him higher is he's still supporting the sons while Megan is running around with MGK making up for lost time.

by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2021 6:25 PM

[quote] Vanessa Marcil is speaking out on behalf of her son.

[quote] The Las Vegas alum, 50, shared an emotional message to Instagram on Sunday, in which she claimed that her only child — 16-year-old Kassius Lijah, from a previous relationship with Brian Austin Green — was cut out of Green and wife Megan Fox‘s life five years ago.

[quote] “12 years ago I was served legal papers and then spent 8 years+ defending myself and my son in custody court in response to his father & his stepmother trying to get full custody (that means I would have seen my son four days a month) and then asking me to pay them child support,” began Marcil. “They lost that case & a civil case asking me for 200,000.”

His involvement with his spawn always comes down to trying to extort $$$ from their other parent. He has no real career to speak of.

What they did re: his oldest was horrible, then they completely ghosted him when he was not a cash cow.

by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2021 6:25 PM

Actions speak louder than words.

His remorse is likely trying to position himself as marginally suitable in his new custody battle.

by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2021 6:27 PM

Vanessa herself is a fruit loop. The kids are the biggest victims in all of this. I don't feel sorry for Megan, BAG or MGK..

by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2021 6:31 PM

BAG and Vanessa's son Kassius is openly gay and is quite good looking. He is into fashion and trying to break into that industry. Vanessa is questionable because she overshares so much about her son and his relationship with his father to the press. I feel that should be kept private since Kassius is still a kid and it's difficult for him.

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2021 6:36 PM

R88 yeah she's like Tori Spelling level of overshare. It's creepy. I'm so glad social media started when I was in college because I could see my mom being the same.

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2021 6:42 PM

Why were they trying to get money from Vanessa Marcil? They have to have way more money than her.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2021 7:07 PM

He was a stupid kid and grew up. He is just fine.

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2021 7:17 PM

Looks like he was shuffled around a lot as a kid.

Colson Baker (born April 22, 1990), known professionally as Machine Gun Kelly (MGK), is an American rapper, singer, and actor. He is noted for his compositional blending of contemporary and alternative hip hop with rock.

Baker was born on April 22, 1990, in Houston to missionary parents. Baker and his family moved all around the world and took up residence abroad from Egypt to Germany, as well as throughout the United States, in Chicago, Denver, and Cleveland. He settled in Denver, along with his father, after his mother had left home, and the pair moved in with Baker's aunt. Following his father suffering from depression and unemployment, Baker endured bullying from other children in the neighborhood. He started listening to rap in the sixth grade, when he attended Hamilton Middle School, a school with an ethnically diverse student body in Denver. The first three rappers that got him into the genre of hip hop as a child were Ludacris, Eminem and DMX, with Baker gaining interest in the genre after listening to DMX's "We Right Here" from the album The Great Depression (2001).

Following his father's departure, Baker stopped attending school and began to make a name for himself by calling out elder classmates. In 2005, his father returned to take them both to Kuwait before the pair were forced back stateside to Cleveland, where Baker attended Shaker Heights High School.

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2021 7:59 PM

He's not racist. He's a supporter of BLM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 27, 2021 7:46 PM

He also has a biracial nephew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 27, 2021 7:54 PM

R38 He has a good female manager who understands his female fan base. She's also the mother of his nephew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 27, 2021 9:16 PM

Most of MGK fan's are teen girls. His relationship with Megan is certainly helping that too since Jennifer's Body is a cult classic now that got revisited by feminist scholars (no I'm not kidding).

by Anonymousreply 96November 27, 2021 9:19 PM

He's a mother f**king princess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 27, 2021 9:30 PM

Jennifer’s Body is fun and campy and didn’t deserve to be shit on as bad as it was but how are they saying it was feminist r96?

by Anonymousreply 98November 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Everybody has bi racial family in North America.

by Anonymousreply 99November 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Black, red (American latin) and white are still redneck-y, OP. Well... the IS blacks who came from slaves. Different from the black people here, 99.999999999% just got their permanent resident card.

by Anonymousreply 100November 27, 2021 11:42 PM

Don't know where that IS came from

by Anonymousreply 101November 27, 2021 11:42 PM

He's still no looker but he definitely looks better now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 27, 2021 11:49 PM

The hair transplant helped.

by Anonymousreply 103November 27, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote]He's a mother f**king princess.

Geez, Courtney Love is looking rough these days.

by Anonymousreply 104November 28, 2021 2:17 AM

R98 Something something strong liberated hot woman owning her sexuality something something slut shaming blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2021 2:19 AM

He looks more clean-cut here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 28, 2021 2:31 AM

There was a brief moment where he tried to go more clean cut in order to be taken seriously. It was when the Showtime series ROADIES was on air. He was one of the stars and he dropped Machine Gun Kelly and acted under his real name. He began dressing more subdued. Less into rap and more into easy guitar rock. Then the show was axed after one season and MGK returned but returned to his WARP Tour ways versus rap ways.

by Anonymousreply 107November 28, 2021 2:47 AM

Feel sorry for the girl who is not being raised properly since she is dressed like a hoe. He’s a Homophobic no talent that is jealous of Eminem who can out rap the fuck out of this twat, so much so he ran him out of rap and into “pop punk”.

by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2021 3:54 AM

He looks like a lesbian at R106.

by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2021 3:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!