Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Queen attends double Christening at Windsor

DM has the story and pictures.

Christening of Lucas Tindall and August Brooksbank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2021 1:45 AM

I feel vaguely relieved.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2021 6:12 PM

I am so delighted my joy today is captured on television and transmitted to the world! People as far away as... why, California!.. need to see just what a happy day it is for me, as the whole royal family gathers and I bestow blessings on the infant offspring of two of my most beloved grandchildren!

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2021 6:13 PM

Holy shit, Jack Brooksbank is aging rapidly and badly. He was kind of hot before. Maybe Eugenie is sucking the life out of him.

How old is he? Thirty is around when Irish and British men all suddenly turn into trolls. Money helps, but can only do so much.

R2 you are obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2021 6:14 PM

I love that they invited Harry's former girlfriend Cressida Bonas and her husband... just to turn the knife, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2021 6:25 PM

R4 or because she's a friend of the family.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2021 6:37 PM

It seems Bonas picked the right Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2021 6:44 PM

Cressida Bonas & husband Harry Wentworth-Stanley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2021 6:51 PM

She's probably a god parent. She and Huge are friends. I think Huge introduced her to Harry or they met through the mutual connection.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2021 6:51 PM

Do the babies have those horrible pop eyes?

I’d have those seen to first.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2021 7:04 PM

Well, this is a smaller, family event. I'm sure it's less taxing on QE to attend this type of thing than a national remembrance event.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2021 8:26 PM

Is that a body double I spy?

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2021 8:44 PM

Well, good to see her out & about if if she doesn't look thrilled to be attending

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2021 8:47 PM

Did they feed those poor babies? Did the Queen give them some Granny candy? I simply won't be able to sleep for worrying about those little urchins' painful hunger pangs.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2021 8:59 PM

"Do the babies have those horrible pop eyes? "

Guess who...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2021 9:29 PM

Hehehe double BURN to the medusa of monteshitshow.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2021 9:41 PM

She walked so she could take a shortcut through the backyard of Frogmore House and take a shit on the lawn.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2021 9:42 PM

Where is Sarah, Duchess of York? Surely she was there. Oh yeah, Andrew too. They weren't shown in any of the Daily Mail photos.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2021 10:17 PM

Jack Brooksbank looks good, even more mature and better looking than when he got married.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2021 10:18 PM

I like Beatrice and Eugenie. They seem like lovely, well-behaved, no-drama girls. For all the coverage their parents have received over the years, Bea and Eug seemed to have turned out quite well and refined with no scandals surrounding them.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2021 10:20 PM

I wonder if Eugenie and Zara are close.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2021 10:47 PM

The Daily Mail only had photos of people approaching in their cars. The Royal Chapel of All Saints is on the grounds of the The Royal Lodge , where Andrew and Fergie live in Windsor Great Park. They probably walked.

Eugenie and Zara are said to be close.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2021 10:49 PM

^ Andrew walked from the Lodge to the Chapel when Beatrice and Edo were married there.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2021 10:54 PM

R16 They lived in Frogmore Cottage on the Frogmore estate. Not Frogmore House.

Megghan ould never have left if she'd gotten Frogmore HOUSE.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2021 10:59 PM

The tragic story of Harry’s ex-girlfriend’s husband’s younger brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2021 11:01 PM

Eugenie is reportedly close with all of her cousins.

She seems to have inherited her mother's friendliness without (fortunately) her mother's extreme neediness or either of her parents' terrible judgment. She was one of Philip's favorites, supposedly, despite his dislike for her mother.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2021 11:02 PM

R13 Knock ot off, D.O. There are rich people and rich people's kids everywhere. In fact, even richer kids than these two, who, by the way . . .

AREN'T ROYAL. Plain Mr August Brooksbank and Mr Lucas Tindall.

It's getting stale.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2021 11:02 PM

That is so sad r24.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2021 11:06 PM

Was Harry’s ex-girlfriend’s half brother Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe there?

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2021 11:12 PM

The Chapel was originally inside the Lodge. In the early 19th century the Lodge was extensively rebuilt and parts of it were demolished, including the part containing the Chapel. It was decided to keep the Chapel and it was rebuilt were it was with its own exterior walls and windows. So the two buildings are just feet or yards from each other.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2021 11:15 PM

The thought of grandma Anne and grandma Fergie chatting to at the reception... Maybe they got tipsy and had a grand old time.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2021 11:33 PM

Anne inherited Philip's brass knuckles. Fergie gets it. Nothing need be said.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2021 11:36 PM

One major advantage of holding the service at this venue is that Royal Lodge is Andrew's home. He undoubtedly attended the christening of his first grandchild, but didn't have to sneak in through back doors, as he did at Bea's wedding. It's on his property and he didn't even have to drive in.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2021 12:46 AM

And because it's private property, Fergie can bound around off leash.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2021 12:48 AM

Is his world gonna come tumbling down when Big Liz croaks?

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2021 12:48 AM

Bea was married at the same Chapel on his property for probably the same reason. Are you thinking about Eugenie?

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2021 12:49 AM

I thought Bea was married at St. Mary's in Windsor. That's a church, not a chapel. Eugenie was married in St George's Chapel. Windsor, the grander venue, televised, and also where Harry and Meghan were married. Ditto the Wessexes.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2021 3:00 AM

Nope, Royal Chapel of all Saints for Bea's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2021 3:07 AM

How many churches/chapels are on the property? Don’t they need just one?

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2021 3:12 AM

I made a mistake above when I posted that the Chapel had originally been part of the Royal Lodge itself. It was originally part of the much smaller Porter's Lodge but it was extensively rebuilt at the same time the main lodge was and became a stand alone building. It is just yards away though.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2021 3:21 AM

R37 - Thanks. I could have sworn it was St. Mary's at Windsor, but all right.

It turns out that Brooksbanks' father died a few days before the christening, of residual effects from COVID. I thought he looked sombre in the photos of them arriving in the car. This explains it. And they were smart not to let the news out before the christening.

Still wondering about the presence of Cressida.

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2021 9:03 PM

Any guesses on how big Mike Tindall's dick is? You just know Zara would never settle for small or average. That slag needs to be filled up to the brim.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2021 9:11 PM

Cressida was friends with the York sisters before she met Harry and they've remained friends.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2021 9:16 PM

[quote]. I thought he looked sombre in the photos of them arriving in the car.

Me too It was such a contrast as he always looked jovial at family gatherings. DL being what it is had declared he'd lost his looks (English aging like milk and such)

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2021 10:28 PM

R41 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2021 11:05 PM

Mike is tasty.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2021 11:10 PM

I wonder if they've ever swung with any of his rugby mates.

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2021 2:08 AM

Liz looks bad. Piled-on makeup.

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2021 2:28 AM

But no blackamoor pin, thankfully. But maybe those are just reserved for greeting guests of color?

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2021 3:19 AM

I’m assuming Cressida is one of the godmothers?

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2021 5:29 AM

I wondered that too, r49.

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2021 6:59 AM

I completely respect the desire for the minor members of the royal family to keep their children out of limelight but this trend of elbows and back of heads and other bits and pieces is stupid and obvious. If you want to keep your child private, you should absolutely do so - and absolutely do so. 100%. This little game reflects poorly on the players. Look at me - look at me!

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2021 3:00 PM

No, [R51], look at ME! - Meghan, the Duch...

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2021 5:53 PM

You just know megabitch is throwing a bitchy fit !

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2021 6:15 PM

How could Jack be jolly and happy? Poor, poor lad.

EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Princess Eugenie's father-in-law George Brooksbank has died after 'never fully recovering from Covid last year' - just days before she christened her son August

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2021 6:55 PM

I'm sure Jack was grim because he knows the Queen is dying.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2021 6:58 PM

Was her father an antivaxer?

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2021 8:12 PM

(THE father, not her father.)

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2021 8:12 PM

The r54 sentence below the headline should be worded in such a way as to not imply he died at the chapel, as it does now.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2021 8:14 PM

Well, it is The Mail, R58!

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2021 8:17 PM

What a mean and not even funny comment about Brooksbank's father.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2021 12:53 AM

^^ in reply to who?

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2021 1:26 AM

R51 - privatizing children makes them even more and more valuable when a Hello! comes a knockin'!

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2021 6:26 AM

ATTENTION. ATTENTION, PLEASE. I MIGHT BE PREGNANT AGAIN, SO ALL EYES AND THOUGHTS ON ME.

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2021 6:40 AM

I in no way would put it past her to get knocked up again and play it off as an "oops, I'm just so fertile!" when people questioned the previous 'we're only having 2 because anything more is planet murder' statements. Kate has 3 and I have a feeling Meghan has a very unhealthy competition going on (in her head) with Kate.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2021 9:11 AM

The Queen is continuing the tradition of inviting the future kings to tea for a chat - first it was William and now it's George.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 27, 2021 4:19 PM

That's sweet, R65. Makes me miss my Nana. We never had tea together but we made cookies (after which, I smelled each batch!) and had informative chats.

by Anonymousreply 66November 27, 2021 4:25 PM

“The monarch” 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 27, 2021 4:43 PM

It is interesting — the extent to which the hatred of Meghan has colonized the brains of the Brits when in comes to the royal family.

She has nothing to do with this story whatsoever.

I usually play the little game of going down the comments to see when she’ll be invoked. It was only two in this one. It’s quite poignant, actually.

by Anonymousreply 68November 27, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote]I usually play the little game of going down the comments to see when she’ll be invoked.

How very sophisticated and above it all you are, R68. At least I admit I'm here for the goss!

by Anonymousreply 69November 27, 2021 8:42 PM

….. gossamer?

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2021 11:53 AM

More like loathing for Haz, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2021 2:02 PM

R63 R64 If the appeal is granted, don't think for a moment Meghan wouldn't get herself up the duff and use it either as the excuse to withdraw the suit, or to demand a long extension for trial, coting the danger of all that stress as she already had one miscarriage. . .

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2021 2:11 PM

^*citing (not coting)

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2021 2:11 PM

Prince Louis will attend the Sandringham Christmas Day service for the first time. It will be George and Charlotte's second time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2021 2:45 PM

The thing I find distasteful about William is that he went from being a typical young guy to acting like he was a paragon of virtue almost overnight. Once the Queen decided it was time for him to start his training for the role of King, and getting married, he completely changed his public persona. Remember this scene, the day they were all on the balcony at Buck House and he squatted to talk to one of the kids and Granny fisted him in the shoulder with a nasty look on her face motioning for him stand his ass up. That was all part of his indoctrination in how to act in front of the public.

Ain't buyin' it. His whole thing is one big act trying to look Kingly. And I'm sure most of the British public are buying it hook, line, and sinker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2021 2:57 PM

R75 - it may be called "maturity". He's accepted his fate and he intends to make the most of it.

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2021 3:01 PM

Of course it is r75. It’s all an act. Looking kingly is the only requirement since he has no actual power.

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2021 3:04 PM

R76 one doesn't mature like that overnight. That takes many years. What he's displaying is fake maturity. I'm quite sure he's a very different person in private. The whole family (except Harry to an extent) are living the big lie where the public is concerned. I can see why Harry decided he couldn't live like that for the rest of his life and got out.

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote] I can see why Harry decided he couldn't live like that for the rest of his life and got out.

Harry "couldn't live like that" because, as his behavior has consistently illustrated, he's an immature boy with personal issues, who has gravitated from one lie to the next most of his life.

by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2021 3:19 PM

R75 - your post is lame. Try again and try harder, Harry lover.

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2021 3:28 PM

Harry and memememe are the boils on the butt of the royal family

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2021 3:30 PM

I see the idiot obsessed with Harry is back, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2021 3:31 PM

And I see the bigger idiots who are consumed with pathological queer envy over someone they think doesn't deserve what he has are back. Sorry girls, Harry will always have more than you could ever dream of having.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2021 3:33 PM

R75 The Queen was right to tell him to stand the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2021 3:38 PM

Yes, but the way she did it made her look like an old nasty tempered crone.

by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2021 3:45 PM

R83 - I'm mature enough not to care how much Harry has. I mean really...how bloody young are you to post something like that? Jealousy is a sign of immaturity. You and Harry have it in spades.

by Anonymousreply 86November 28, 2021 4:03 PM

Oh shut it R86. You protest too much.

Fact is, every member of the British Royal Family is a calculating, hard handed person who would fuck you over in a heartbeat and not bat an eye if it suited their purposes. These are not gentle, kindly people. The Monarchy is a big business and QEII runs it like most every CEO of a big business. It's all about profit and loss with them and nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will be allowed to get in the way of their profits.

by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2021 4:39 PM

R87 I don't disagree that the royals put the interest of the monarchy ahead of virtually everything else. However, survival at all costs can likely be applied to every person in public life. As for profits, I take it you're American? The royals don't make money doing royal engagements. They have private wealth yes, but it is against the law for any member of the royal family to pocket state funds the recieved for carrying out their activities. Only the Queen is funded directly by the state (though she passes along some of the Sovereign Grant to support the activities of minor royals). Charles and William are funded by the royal duchies.

by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote][R63] [R64] If the appeal is granted, don't think for a moment Meghan wouldn't get herself up the duff and use it either as the excuse to withdraw the suit, or to demand a long extension for trial, coting the danger of all that stress as she already had one miscarriage. . .

Her attorneys have tried numerous times to withdraw the suit but under British law, ANL has to agree to let her and they've refused permission every time. I'm sure she filed her action as a nuisance suit expecting a quick payout settlement.

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2021 6:29 PM

QEII is a renowned skinflint. Years ago I was reading about her complaining of the water bill in some of her residences. She had signs put up in all the WCs that said "NO PULL FOR A PEE". She didn't want people flushing every time they took a piss. Royal Palaces with loos stinking of fetid piss.

by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2021 6:34 PM

R89 - I don't they tried to withdraw the suit: I think they tried to settle the suit before filing it, and ANL refused. When ANL refused to "settle" out of court, Meghan, on her lawyer's advice, rushed to file before Warby rotated off the bench in that particular quarter. They filed just as that South African tour was ending and the suit completely wiped out any focus on the tour itself, which infuriated the hosts.

After the suit was filed, no one heard anything about Meghan attempting to "withdraw" the suit. The cost management and other pretrial hearings went forward, and Meghan won a few rounds and ANL won a few rounds.

The "Palace Four" stuff didn't come out either till late December/early January, and then Meghan's attorneys asked for Summary Judgement and got it.

Withdrawing was never a serious option after filing the suit, and then they got Summary Judgement, winning on all fronts.

It was only after ANL, somewhat surprisingly, was granted the right to file an appeal, that some warning clouds of What if? gathered on the horizon. Then Knauf dropped his bombs.

If the appeal isn't granted, the Summary Judgement stands and Meghan breathes a sigh of relief but has to start rebuilding her public image after being outed as a perjurer.

If the appeal is granted, those warning clouds turn into bona fide thunder clouds, and she'd be a right fool not to push to settle, and ANL would be a right fool not to let her. They'd have their victory in all but name, recoup a goodly portion of their legal expenses, and not have to risk losing at full trial.

If the appeal is granted, she will try to withdraw, and ANL this time, its point having been made, crow for a week or so, and then everyone can move on.

by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2021 8:06 PM

Apparently Cessida’s mother in law in a Mountbatten by Marriage.

by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2021 8:08 PM

The Queen is not the only royal directly funded by the Sovereign Grant. The monarchy as a whole entity is given an annual grant, and that grant is used to cover all expenses related to work for the state, whether it be hers or the Wales' or the Cambridges' or the Wessexes. Secretaries, P.A.'s, special wardrobe requirements for visiting places where certain customs have to be observed, and, of course, travel. If staff positions (e.g., nannies, chefs, chauffeurs, etc.) are used both for personal and public life, their salaries are shared between the SG and the personal income of the grantee.

Charles is directly funded by the revenues of the Duchy of Cornwall; he voluntarily gives about half to the Treasury, but the rest is his to use as he pleases. He gave each of his sons a seven-figure stipend to support their households, as well as a generous wardrobe allowance for his two daughters-in-law. That is how expenses that are incurred for both private and public use are paid for by William and Kate.

Now, of course, Charles no longer funds the Sussexes, so only William gets the stipend, alleged to be about three million quid.

The Sovereign Grant is a large packet out of which the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William, Princess Anne, and Prince Edward get a cut based upon their work for the State.

The Queen was supposed to have been keeping up repairs at BP with some of that, but she didn't, and the place is crumbling. That's a report I would really like to see - why didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2021 8:14 PM

^*PAs, not P.A.'s

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2021 8:16 PM

Hey Harry idiot, sorry for breaking it to you:

Your hero is an idiot.

Just like you are. :-)

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2021 9:01 PM

Hi Harry @R83!

Nice you've joined a gay forum. Does Meghan know? Or has she told you to join as she's rumoured to check SM all day for getting mentioned anywhere on the internet?

Anyway, have fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy the place, particularly the threads dealing with hot blokes and huge cocks.

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote]The Queen was supposed to have been keeping up repairs at BP with some of that, but she didn't, and the place is crumbling. That's a report I would really like to see - why didn't she?

Rubbish. The Sovereign Grant was created to replace the Civil List in 2011. At that time it was recognized the Civil List was not sufficient to fund the monarchy and to maintain the occupied royal palaces in good order, buildings that are the property of the state not the private property of the monarch. The repairs to Buckingham Palace aren't due to finish until 2027 and will run about 370 M L. The Civil List was 7.9 M L annually - for the whole shooting match, not just building maintenance. Whatever wasn't done wasn't done for lack of funds.

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2021 9:15 PM

I think Harry and William were both ill brought up (I know there are some who will think it an impossibility for children of their social status to be ill brought up - I am not one of those people) and I think it affected both of them. Some of William's transformation is PR, sure. Some of it is real - he does appear to have finally accepted that he will be the king, and he's got 3 children now. Children are often the factor that pushes an overgrown emotional adolescent into adulthood.

The real difference between them, though, is the women they married. Kate is everything the Windsor brothers are not. She was raised in a warm, loving, emotionally supportive and intact family and it shows. She is the provider of that same warmth and stability not only to her children but to her husband. She is the cool head and the smarter of the two.

Harry married someone as bad for him as Kate is good for William. If I'm going to be called a misogynist now I believe Meghan did the same (marry someone very, very bad for her). Due to inherent traits and childhood environment, both brothers were deeply in need of quality wives. William found his. Harry didn't. And Meghan will be the breaking of him just as Kate will be/already is the making of William.

by Anonymousreply 98November 29, 2021 5:29 AM

Interesting assessment, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99November 29, 2021 5:58 AM

I hope Eugenie and Zara protected their sons from being mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 100November 29, 2021 6:23 AM

You mean having their pop eyes corrected?

by Anonymousreply 101November 29, 2021 7:58 AM

Zara doesn’t have pop eyes. Nor does Eugenie.

by Anonymousreply 102November 29, 2021 8:28 AM

Kate visits the Fabergé exhibit at the V & A Museum today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 2, 2021 2:31 PM

The Queen is such a badass.

by Anonymousreply 104December 2, 2021 2:36 PM

The Diana Awards can't even bring William and Harry together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 2, 2021 3:18 PM

R105 Honestly, I'm team William on this one. If Harry was my brother I wouldn't want anything to do with him either.

by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2021 5:13 PM

R106 Second that. And I sure as fuck wouldn't want him and that viper whose pet human he is anywhere near my wife and children.

by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2021 11:40 AM

Will is second to the Queen. Kate is in third place. The once popular Harry has wasted the goodwill he had. His wife is in the dumps where she should be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2021 8:04 PM

Here's the Q3 2021 rankings of popular figures in the U.S. from the same pollster, though the US wing.

Prince Harry is 15th.

His first wife is 50th. She is preceded by leading figures like Melania Trump, Clarence Thomas, George W. Bush and helpful anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Junior.

The Queen ranks 5th. Prince William 31st.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2021 11:27 PM

William and Catherine will travel to the US Fall 2022 for the 2nd Earthshot Prize awards. A bounty for Royal watchers!

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2021 12:00 AM

R110 Shit!

by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2021 12:14 AM

Surprised Charles's popularity increased by so much in such a short time.

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2021 12:45 AM

R112 - Charles has Harry and Meghan to thank for that. He's 73 years old and his son lied about him to paint himself and his grifter wife as victims. The sympathy was with the father that everyone knows really tried. The pair made themselves look disgusting and the people they trashed look good.

Meghan was the best thing to happen to Kate since William slipped that huge sapphire onto her finger.

No matter how they try to ingratiate themselves with the public, the Sussexes cannot hide how incredibly unlikable they are.

Their atrocious behaviour just ricocheted.

by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2021 1:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!