Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you completely sexually free with you partner?

Oddly, in my two long term relationships, I was never completely open sexually.

I seemed to do lots more sexual exploring between relationships than in them. I’d try almost anything once.

My first long term relationship didn’t want to do anything anal, so that side of me stayed dormant for those 3 years. The latter relationship lasted 6 years but the last two year were basically mutual masturbation.

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2021 11:52 AM

[quote] Are you completely sexually free with you partner?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2021 2:22 AM

Yes but I’d never be willing to do scat or piss play.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2021 2:23 AM

I am. I like my ass being played with (fingered, etc). It took a while, but I found a great guy who loves to do it

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2021 4:16 AM

I once went out with a guy for a while. Then he revealed he liked to be tied up. I was honest that, although sex with him was great, I would never get into that. We had a mutual break up because of it

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2021 4:17 AM

Of course not! Kink is for strangers and usually on vacation

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2021 4:26 AM

I like the leather scene. My bf doesn’t so he lets me go experiment a few times a year without him. That’s fine for me

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2021 12:08 PM

We used to be when we were younger. But then you get to a certain age, and you kind of lose interest or desire. Now we just cuddle and kiss and stroke. This is a huge change from when we were in our 30s, 40s and 50s, when we fucked each other at least once a day and usually more. There was nothing we didn’t try (with the exception of scat).

I like it better now.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 9:24 PM

I think we've heard more than enough about your entanglements, Jada.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 9:26 PM

No, OP, not with my partner.

I am with yours, though.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 9:53 PM

I'm FRRRRREEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 9:57 PM

Listen to me when I say this. I DO IT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 10:01 PM

I'm not 'sexually free' and set boundaries immediately. Luckily, my partners agree. My big boundary is being tied up, - don't like it, never have - and the other is anything to do with piss or poop. Everything else is good if not great! We like exploring...

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 10:40 PM

[quote]I once went out with a guy for a while. Then he revealed he liked to be tied up. I was honest that, although sex with him was great, I would never get into that. We had a mutual break up because of it

This is why I feel it's almost better to meet men through hookup sites/apps than through "normal" dating sites. On hookup sites all of the sexual discussions are upfront so that you both know what you're getting from the start versus the genteel, let's-go-out-for-coffee civility of dating apps in which you endure multiple dates with a guy, maybe even get good vibes about him, just to find out later that he's a freak who wants you to dress him in diapers and burp him. It totally renders all that dating and getting to know each other phase you just went through a colossal waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 11:29 PM

This questions always nips at me, because I don’t know, and there’s no way I can know having never had sex or a relationship.

If masturbation counts, then I can’t guess whether or not I’d like it if someone else did to me what I do to myself. Might feel a bit weird. There’s nothing crazy in my solo play, though, I’m pretty vanilla, tbh—denial is the only kink I’ve found I really like doing so far anyway so😅🤷‍♀️

There’s a few things that intrigue or titillate me mentally that for my own safety and peace of mind I’d never want to actually do irl—somno is a big one (would probably have to be with another woman, no way do I trust a man with that).

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 11:42 PM

My husband and I are fairly normal in public. He is a self proclaimed alpha male in his job, works out, drive a mustang convertable. By the looks of him you would say I was his bitch at home. Except it is totally opposite. At home he calls me daddy and is my bitch. Our normal interactions are quite normal but we can do some dark shit. He likes to be choked, he is an insatialbe bottom, and will do anything I tell him to. I got mad at him once and made him lick my feet for an hour while I watched TV. He was so turned on after that we must have fucked for three hours. He gives complete control to me. I make every decision, where we go on vacation, dinner, everything. He says he needs me to control him at home because he is in charged in his normal life. Most of the time we are just cuddling, normal sex but even then he is submissive. Works for me. I get hard when he walks in the house lol.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 11:49 PM

My partner is somewhat of a sexual prude (likely because he molested as a child). I’m more adventurous. I’ve tried to make him try new things but he’s so resistant

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 12:01 AM

Dr16 sounds kinky. Force him!

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 12:27 AM

I used to get up in the middle of the night to visit my secret bondage room I installed under the guest house, where a slave would be waiting for me. My husband, sleeping, would freak out if I so much as pissed on his feet in the outdoor shower at that beach, just for laughs.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote] He is a self proclaimed alpha male in his job, works out, drive a mustang convertable. By the looks of him you would say I was his bitch at home. Except it is totally opposite. At home he calls me daddy and is my bitch.

Mustang convertible: that's not really alpha male, vehicle-wise.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 2:41 AM

I'm pretty good at telling a partner what does it for me. I don't understand never being able to come hands-free, always having to masturbate during sex.

I do the same in return, figure out what someone likes, etc.

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 2:46 AM

R19 and also the fact that he’s “self-proclaimed” himself an Alpha.

True Alphas would never say that they are, or even broadcast the fact; they will just quietly show you exactly what you’re messing with when you push them enough that they have to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 12:50 PM

DL MO - share info in the thread. be picked apart for sharing info.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 1:09 PM

R22 must be new here.

Welcome to the world, baby!

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 11:48 PM

I had a girlfriend in college who was very sexual and we’d try everything. I was very free with her (except the part about actually being gay)

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 1:28 PM

My partner and I have a sticking point about anal sex. I get my fix outside the partnership about 1-2 times a year. That’s fine for me

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 1:30 PM

OP's asscunt is so wide a baby could fit through that unruly hole.

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2021 1:30 PM

R25 do you share the 1-2 STDs with him each year?

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2021 12:00 AM

My longest relstionship lasted over a year, and we never had actual sex.

by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote]Are you completely sexually free with you partner?

Absolutely NOT!

I charge him the same as I charge everyone else!

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2021 12:37 AM

I met my husband at a fisting party and yes we are sexually very free with each other.

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2021 11:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!