Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lt. Gov. Robinson: Heterosexuals superior to homosexuals, who serve no purpose

RALEIGH, N.C. — Protesters returned to Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson's office in downtown Raleigh on Friday afternoon after video surfaced of his anti-LGBTQ rhetoric during a visit to a Winston-Salem church last weekend.

Robinson, a Republican who's likely to run for governor in three years, has been under fire for weeks for comments he's made at churches and conservative gatherings, such as calling homosexuality and transgenderism "filth" and "garbage."

He maintains his comments are targeted at LGBTQ-themed books that he wants out of school libraries and aren't against any individuals because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

He reiterated that stance during a 45-minute appearance at Berean Baptist Church in Winston-Salem on Sunday, but he also made clear that he believes homosexuals are inferior to heterosexuals, saying they serve no purpose.

"Everything that God made serves a purpose," he said. “Will somebody please explain to me the purpose of homosexuality? ... What does it create? It creates nothing."

During that segment of his talk, Robinson noted that even cow dung and maggots have a purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 5, 2021 4:25 PM

"Will somebody please explain to me the purpose of homosexuality? ... What does it create?"

Will someone explain the purpose of conservatism? What does it create?

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2021 4:22 AM

"He maintains his comments are targeted at LGBTQ-themed books that he wants out of school libraries"

DLers are so concerned about "woke" people......but not the freepers who want to ban LGBT books

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2021 4:23 AM

They're coming for the gays next.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2021 4:24 AM

You mean now

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2021 4:25 AM

well, yeah

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2021 4:28 AM

Gays gun up! They're coming for us and we need to be prepared. Shoot to kill!

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2021 4:41 AM

What does it create? It created that suit and tie your wearing. your wife’s style and look. it designed your house and much of the art in it

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2021 4:49 AM

Gays create far more that heteros. How can he be so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Fuck this deplorable shvartze…

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2021 5:41 AM

He’s a stupid fat bitch. Shut up tubbo!

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2021 5:49 AM

"Everything that God made serves a purpose," he said. “Will somebody please explain to me the purpose of homosexuality? .”

Ask God, you stupid fucktard. By your own dumb logic, God made us so we must serve a purpose. If you can’t figure it out then that’s between you and God.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2021 5:57 AM

R11 population control, tubbo is stupid idiot, if he thinks evolution does not exist.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2021 6:00 AM

For someone who preachers hatred from the pulpit, he obviously hasn't read a word in the bible. A 'Samaritan' he is NOT.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2021 6:33 AM

"Lt. Gov. Robinson: Heterosexuals superior to homosexuals, who serve no purpose".....Bitch, I am HERE, to have sex with men, and spout, sassy one-liners, don't tell me I have no purpose.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2021 6:45 AM

Why waste time discussing this fat, repressed queen? Giving this any attention only gives cretins like him more power. It's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2021 7:37 AM

White people are superior to black people

No I don't believe it, but imagine If i did, and a lot of people do believe it.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2021 10:55 PM

He's setting up a run for governor.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2021 10:58 PM

Oh Mark... sounds like someone's bitter over always getting left swiped on Scruff.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2021 11:00 PM

R7 Generous of you to think the art in his home in anything besides Black Jesus portraits and Leopard shaped statuss.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2021 11:03 PM

The fat stupid cunt will die of a heart attack soon, which will be karma. What's the purpose of his fucking retardation and fatness? The purpose of homosexuality is the same as heterosexuality. To love, to feel, to experience pleasure and happiness, to create families even as gay people if we want that through alternative means.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2021 11:05 PM

This black man doesn’t need to be Republican to think this way.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2021 11:12 PM

If this awful man were to become governor could he declare NC a homo free zone? All the expelled gays would become refugees. Virginia’s new fascist governor and whatever Republican South Carolina has wouldn’t let us cross the border. It would be a humanitarian crisis.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2021 11:18 PM

I bet money he sucks White dick at the local glory holes.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2021 11:19 PM

New tribe: HATEROsexuals. This queen is the chief.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2021 11:21 PM

[Quote]I bet money he sucks White dick at the local glory holes.

And ONLY white dick.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 11:22 PM

What does he think hetero purpose is? Overpopulation? Excessive demand on natural resources?

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 11:24 PM

Damn, this stupid [italic]schvartze[/italic] is really getting high being the honorary black GOP mouthpiece, isn't he?

He really thinks he's a cherished member of the Republican party and not some idiotic coon thrown out to fool those even dumber to vote GOP. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 11:24 PM

He's either a toe-tapping toilet queen on the down low or a molester of little girls. Or maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2021 11:24 PM

Can we get rid of the KKK troll at R27, please?

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2021 11:26 PM

R28 both. Closeted bi fat cunt who only sucks white cock and molests girls on the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2021 11:26 PM

Can we get rid of the hall monitor ar r29, aka Lt. Gov. Robinson's boytoy??

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2021 11:28 PM

R31 We NEED a hall monitor for racist scum like you.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2021 11:40 PM

R17 is correct. He said even before this last speech that he was 95% sure he will be running for governor.

He knows what he doing and he wants these comments to get out because as much as it turns people off, it gets him mentioned in the news and on social media.

He first came on the scene by agitating against gun ordinances in Greensboro and parlayed that into conservative NC Facebook fame much like fellow NCers Diamond and Silk. He ran for Lieutenant Governor as his first elected office and won because he was running against a black woman.

Hopefully Josh Stein, the current AG, will run against and beat him.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2021 11:53 PM

Black excellence!!!

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2021 11:54 PM

Fuck organized religion and it’s disgusting acolytes.

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2021 1:13 AM

R33 I think he is also trying to gain more Black votes. He will turn off some more moderate Republican white voters who nowadays don’t have anything against gay people, but may gain the more socially conservative Black church crowd who still tend to vote for Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2021 9:27 AM

I serve a purpose, and you’re about to discover what it is.

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2021 11:09 AM

I mean, he’s not wrong. The best people in my opinion are masculine handsome straight men who humor me by letting me flirt with them. Most homos are just awful. We all know it. But straight fraus are also awful, as well as white trash men. And most minorities are gross, except Asians (they’re smart, hardworking, and clean.)

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2021 11:40 AM

R27 - “he’s some idiotic coon….”

Lol this is why I love the DL!

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2021 11:41 AM

Excuse me?

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2021 11:44 AM

“If you can convince the lowest black man he's better than the best homosexual, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2021 11:50 AM

Well, I think Nikola Tesla was much more beneficial to mankind than this asshole whose only purpose is to breed and blab stupidities.

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2021 11:52 AM

r42, you think Tesla was gay? I'm quite sure he was an Aspie, but I never read evidence of him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2021 12:05 PM

R36, what are you basing this opinion on? It doesn’t make sense to me.

If Robinson wanted to influence black church goers, why does he never speak at black churches? Both of the homophobic speeches that have been in the news were at white churches. It’s odd, because if you know anything about either church, they aren’t newfangled nondenominational evangelical churches with a pastor in jeans and a multiracial congregation but rather are very staid, conservative Southern Baptist with ethnically homogeneous congregations.

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2021 12:11 PM

It’s ok to serve no purpose, as long as you look FAAABULOUS doing so

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2021 12:23 PM

R44, because they are the base of The NC GOP and culture war evangelicalism. You said Southern Baptist, but I don’t think those churches are members of the Southern Baptist Convention. They are likely independent or fundamentalist Baptist churches.

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2021 1:09 PM

[quote] and it’s disgusting acolytes.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2021 1:24 PM

The Left’s rhetoric will ensure his victory.

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2021 1:27 PM

R43 There is no proof, of course. Officially he was asexual and needed to be single or his work. He said he never touched a woman.

But there were rumors about his homosexuality. He admired male physicality and preferred athletic men. He had very close friendships with other men, sometimes much younger than him. He once confessed about a friend; " I would have much desired to see him, because I would have wanted him."

A 19 year old science journalist said that, when he arrived to visit, Tesla sometimes answered the door fully naked.

And so on. There were many friends and colleagues that alluded to his homosexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2021 3:00 PM

How clever gov. Robinson. He procreated by impregnating Yolanda so he serves a purpose. Now he can bottom freely for the guys on Down low.

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2021 3:47 PM

R38 But your opinion is sad, beneath contempt.

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2021 4:19 PM

Perhaps he should ask himself what sterile people contribute to society or maybe the intellectually disabled, surely the good lord could not have made such a mistake in creating these individuals.

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2021 8:01 PM

Between him and Hell on Wheels Cawthorne, I’m SO glad I don’t live in a backwoods shithole like North Carolina!

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2021 8:24 PM

With Cawthorn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2021 8:44 PM

So, the only human purpose is heterosexual reproduction?

What about single people? Childless couples? LGBTQ couples who adopt or have surrogates? People who practice birth control? He's walking a very slippery slope here and is a total dunce.

Lt. Gov Robinson is showing his purpose, being an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2021 8:48 PM

Just imagine the national uproar if someone publicly made a similar comment about blacks.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2021 9:44 PM

Nobody's getting my Harry Styles poster, motherfuckers!

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2021 9:52 PM

Hmm, who contributed more to civilization, Marcel Proust or Lt. Governor "cow dung" Robinson? It's a head-scratcher!

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2021 10:02 PM

He is courting the white evangelicals to get to the homophobic black (democratic) church.

No doubt.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2021 10:55 PM

I am not the one who think that every homophobe is a closeted gay, but this governor give me the same vibes and uses the same rhetoric as closeted catholic priests.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2021 12:45 PM

Maybe, but he seems like a certified jerk

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2021 12:53 PM

What purpose do Baptists serve?

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2021 12:57 PM

These "churches" need to lose their tax-exempt status if they are hosting politicians to make campaign speeches.

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2021 12:59 PM

He LOVES white guys.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2021 2:06 PM

No white guy would touch him with a ten foot pole though. He’s ugly as shit and looks like he smells of it too.

by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2021 2:42 PM

[quote] closeted catholic priests.

There are no such things.

by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2021 2:51 PM

Haha Big Frank, it suites him.

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2021 2:53 PM

I would like to have a talk with him. By the time I am done he will understand their purpose and what they contribute and I'm Straight. I will never, never understand why people always need some group to pick on, whether it is the color of their skin, their race, their sexual orientation. No wonder society never moves forward.

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote] If this awful man were to become governor could he declare NC a homo free zone? All the expelled gays would become refugees. Virginia’s new fascist governor and whatever Republican South Carolina has wouldn’t let us cross the border. It would be a humanitarian crisis.

MARY! Sit down and pour yourself a drink.

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2021 4:08 PM

His head is all fat and cranium.

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2021 4:26 PM

They should ask themselves what/how anyone contributes - what a strange and hateful lens to look at life through. What about post-menopause women - should their marriages be dissolved as they can no longer bare children? men can father children their entire lives. what about developmentally challenged people, people in skilled care who lay in bed all day? prisoners? the uneducated? the mentally ill? there has to be room for everyone at the table - even fat hateful arrogant people like him.

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote] what about developmentally challenged people, people in skilled care who lay in bed all day? prisoners? the uneducated? the mentally ill? there has to be room for everyone at the table - even fat hateful arrogant people like him.

Even people who don’t know capitalization?

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2021 5:30 PM

He inevitably will become Governor, then Us Senator. Perhaps, VP by 2032.

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2021 8:07 PM

Like the rest of the GQP clown car (MTG, Boebert, Cawthorn, Gaetz, hell, the list of those crazies is too long...) he learned a valuable lesson: saying hateful, retarded shit is good for fleecing MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2021 8:23 PM

It’s good for winning elections

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2021 8:45 PM

TDF.

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2021 9:02 PM

More inflammatory behavior by the Lt. Gov. This time he’s confronting a state senator in a hallway after the end of the session because she dared vaguely allude to his rhetoric in church speeches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2021 11:11 AM

he or coondice will be the VP running mate for whoever is the nominee in 2024

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2021 11:14 AM

[quote] he or coondice will be the VP running mate for whoever is the nominee in 2024

Coondice? Wow. This will be the first time I use FF

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2021 12:08 PM

R79

you're cool?

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2021 6:01 PM

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2021 11:26 PM

What a fucking embarrassment to black people. He's nothing but a mouth peice for white supremacy for white conservatives who don't giveva shit about him. He's only useful in the scenes, that he's helping to further their fascist agenda, with him thinking they actually like him. They don't!

Can't stand assholes like him.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2021 12:09 AM

It's great seeing Eulalie McKechnie Shinn is here, r79!

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2021 4:48 AM

Matthew 25:40:

"Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me."

Matthew 7:1:

"Do not judge or you too will be judged."

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2021 4:55 AM

R80, R83 - Nobody knows what the fuck you're saying.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2021 11:21 AM

Riiiiiiiight.

Try the Anger Management course, you'll love ir!

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2021 8:33 PM

*it!

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2021 8:34 PM

Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson's LGBTQ comments could cost the GOP, some Republicans say...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2021 11:46 AM

sumbuddy needs to out this fat, bigoted closeted cunt

by Anonymousreply 89December 5, 2021 12:27 PM

I wonder how many sleep apnea episodes he has an hour.

by Anonymousreply 90December 5, 2021 12:45 PM

R88, oh please. The GOP agrees

by Anonymousreply 91December 5, 2021 1:41 PM

Does this man know that gay men are the cultural aristocracy of the Western world?!

by Anonymousreply 92December 5, 2021 4:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!