Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drag Race Italia on WOW Presents Plus

Based on the first episode, it's crunchy, with weird editing, but fun. Gives strong RPDR Season 1 vibes. Cast is older, with no lab-created drag twinks in the mix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2021 6:12 AM

Priscilla, the lead hostess, is a fuckin' stud out of drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2021 7:44 PM

I never thought this would happen but I’m on Drag Race overload. I’ve been checking my phone a lot during the English episodes so I don’t think I can make it through an international spin-off where I have to focus and read subtitles.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2021 7:53 PM

Actor Gianmarco Saurino was one of this week's guest judges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 8:05 AM

I was expecting Italian drag names like:

Mi Scusi Poosey

Prego Tummy

Anno Anal

Allora Whora

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 8:29 AM

Some of their fashion actually looks a lot better than American trash Drag can do.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 8:43 AM

I'm loving it. It's like España with the bitchery and messiness of the early US seasons.

Tonight's Raffaella Carrà Rusical was cute, but the drama afterward was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2021 9:45 AM

I don't understand the beard + dress thing. That's more tranny than drag.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2021 1:26 PM

Hu? How old are you R7? A lot of the original drag queens had beards and hair legs. It was comedy, that's why it was fun and campy. You sound like you have watched too many over plucked queens on RuPauls Drag race. They take it way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2021 11:56 PM

Enorma Jean is a good name for the fat queen.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2021 12:55 AM

The latest episode is nuts, and I'm here for it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2021 6:57 PM

For the love of fucking god, ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2021 9:46 PM

È molto divertente

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2021 9:49 PM

I cant believe there is no drag queen there yet doing Donatella Versace. So much to work with. You could even pick from different eras.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2021 7:34 AM

[quote]I cant believe there is no drag queen there yet doing Donatella Versace.

No drag queen wants to look that ugly. That's what real life is for.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2021 5:57 PM

Hoping Farida Kant wins next week.

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2021 12:46 PM

The last episode's LSFYL introduced me to Miss Heather Parisi and her early-'80s pop hit "Cicale," a song about bugs.

An American who was discovered by a talent agent during a visit to Italy in the late '70s, she became a TV and recording star despite questionable talent. More recently, she's become a nutty anti-vaxxer and conspiracy theorist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote]No drag queen wants to look that ugly.

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2021 11:08 AM

Was not expecting who they crowned.

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2021 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!