Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wait, Catherine Bell is a lesbian?

How did I not know this? I was scrolling yahoo & saw a fake/“ad” story about her “wife.” I clicked on her Wikipedia page, which says her partner’s name is Brooke. I assumed it’s a unisex name, like Meredith or whatnot, but she’s really with a woman. Didn’t see that coming….Fwiw I’ve always found her to be impossibly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 8:23 AM

She's married to another lesbian scientologist. I thought they didn't allow that?

Don't they cure it like they did with Cruise and Travolta?

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2021 5:04 AM

She used to be gorgeous but ruined her face with plastic surgery. Cool is she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2021 5:10 AM

She was married to a man until 2011, so I guess it’s one of those late in life lesbian situations.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2021 5:37 AM

R3 Better late than never that she escaped the "idle prattle of the they" and came into her own.

OP my mum told me, and I was a bit surprised.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2021 5:45 AM

R1, there are more gay Scientologists than you realize, such as Ant the comedian.

Gayness is definitely a no-no in the Sea Org, but it’s more or less okay if you’re a public Scientologist. I’m not sure what the current status quo is on how far up the OT levels gay Scientologists are allowed to proceed. Rumor has it that John Travolta is stuck on OT V because he won’t stop sleeping with men.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2021 6:03 AM

Aaron Smith-Levin does a pretty good job explaining Scientology’s position on gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2021 6:04 AM

Tbh I was paying a lot more attention to David James Elliott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2021 7:55 AM

R7 I never understood why he didn't have a bigger career. He was one of my first crushes as a young gayling.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2021 8:27 AM

Do the fraus who watch Hallmark Channel know that the Good Witch is a carpet-muncher?

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2021 9:19 AM

Lol she is no such thing. She’s on the Hallmark roster and has submitted proof of hetero penetration to their HR department. She’s a little old to start popping out kids but I see a murdered niece/cousin in her future whose kids she can adopt.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2021 9:36 AM

R10 she already has children from her former marriage

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2021 12:20 PM

Catherine Bell was body double for Isabella Rossellini, in Death Becomes Her. The first time I watched this scene I said to myself that was a lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2021 12:36 PM

Mike Rinder has been talking about this for years. Tony Ortega has also reported on it. In 2016 he wrote, of her divorce and subsequent lesbian relationship: "Our source says that since that happened, Catherine has been 'kept off lines' and 'it’s all kept very quiet.' In other words, Catherine won’t be progressing up the Bridge to reach higher levels of enlightenment. How long before Catherine tires of Scientology’s legendary homophobia and bails?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2021 1:42 PM

R13 If she hasn't woken up yet, is there any hope?

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2021 9:51 PM

I don't know who she is at all, OP. Now she's a lesbian too?!

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2021 12:45 AM

R15, she was on JAG for a long time and then was on Army Wives. She and Kim Delaney did have some really good chemistry on that show. They both jacked their faces up, though. Kim's might be due to alcohol along with the plastic surgery but Bell's is all plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2021 1:23 AM

Kim's face has settled some now. You could still tell that she had, had surgery, during her recent GH stint. But, she looked much more normal than Bell does. And, she looks much better than Demi, who originated the role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2021 1:39 AM

Kim looked crazy on GH. Like her face hurt when it moved.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2021 3:39 AM

OP and R3 have never heard of bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 10:08 AM

David James Elliott is so completely forgettable. Like prepackaged lunch meat in that it's fine but totally unremarkable.

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 10:35 AM

I'd gladly sample David James Elliott's prepackaged lunch meat.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 11:22 AM

I would love for David James Elliott to put his lunch meat between my 2 buns.

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2021 9:46 AM

She should get a new Hallmark movie and have it be about a lesbian romance.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2021 9:38 PM

R3, or just tired of living a lie in the closet

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 9:46 PM

Well that explains why Good Witch had a lesbian storyline in it's final season.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 10:08 PM

R24 Or was a bisexual when married to her husband and is a bisexual now when in a relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 8:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!