Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Harry declares war on disinformation

With delicious timing, the report comes just five days after Prince Harry's wife Meghan was forced to admit to a British court that she had made a misleading statement in her privacy case against the publishers of the Mail on Sunday newspaper. The Appeal Court heard on Thursday that the Duchess of Sussex had asked an aide to pass on information to the authors of a biography – despite having earlier said she 'did not contribute'.

Eco-warrior, occasional podcaster, ethical banker and interminable speech-giver: there are many hats now worn by the dilettante Duke. And today it was the turn of Commissar Harry to adopt his Ushanka in his role as a member of the Aspen Institute's Orwell-esque 'Commission on Information Disorder.' The Institute has concluded a six-month study into an 'avalanche of misinformation' online, with the 37-year-old prince setting out 15 demands on his foundation website, Archewell, for how to deal with this problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 24, 2021 7:32 AM

The report calls for 'increasing social media transparency and disclosure', with suggested 'solutions' including 'community-led methods for improving civic dialogue and resisting imbalances of information power'. Harry is quoted as labelling 'the mis-and disinformation crisis' as 'a global humanitarian issue' which 'affects not some of us, but all of us.' The millionaire monarch's grandchild expresses his desire for such 'recommendations' to to become law, writing: 'I hope to see the substantive and practical recommendations of our Commission taken up by the tech industry, the media industry, by policymakers, and leaders.'

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2021 5:21 AM

tep forward erstwhile aristo Prince Harry, the hereditary hedonist reborn as a fearless fighter of fake news. Since joining the beautiful people in LA eighteen months ago, the exiled royal has gone round collecting pseudo-jobs like a less employable George Osborne.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2021 5:21 AM

Prince Harry declares war on back fat.

Fixed for OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2021 5:26 AM

She SHO is UGLY!

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2021 5:34 AM

Why would either of them be an authority on anything other than being contemptible hustlers? Spotlight =$$$$$$... Ka-ching! When uncle Andrew gets charged for his part in the Epstein scandal they will all bank serious dollars.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2021 5:36 AM

She smiles fat.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2021 5:37 AM

Before Ginger lambasts the world, if he is truly interested in "transparency", "disclosure" and the end of "mis-/disinformation", he should start by lambasting with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2021 5:42 AM

I see he's temporarily graduated to using polysyllabic words. That's lovely, I'm so pleased. Now all he has to do is use his fucking brain to realize he's married to the Empress of Disinformation (in a red dress).

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2021 5:49 AM

That dress is not befitting of royalty.

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2021 5:50 AM

In OP's photo the dress has a problem dart on her left boob, very poorly made.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2021 6:03 AM

Then he and his wife better stop being attention whores. Leaving Grandma's house must have made them irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2021 6:25 AM

Will he be wearing his Nazi uniform, while he rides off to war?

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2021 6:30 AM

r1 Isn't the ability to pay powerful public relations companies like Sunshine asachs to get you media coverage and implicitly suggest to publications if you post anything negative or critical about me we 🏆 cooperate with you at all a prime example of an "imbalance in information power"?

By false narrative they mean anything that isn't their narrative. They object to be fact checked and called out on their lies or antics That's one of their primary motives. They superficially present as being on the side of the powerless over the powerful but that is a deceptive charade.

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2021 3:33 PM

They are the ultimate poseurs. And not a drop of integrity to back them up.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2021 4:30 PM

r13 Should say we won't cooperate with you at all. Not sure were the emoji came from but anyway the point still stands they pay for controlled or manipulated positive coverage and then dare to talk about power imbalance and false narrative.

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2021 4:34 PM

I, for one, welcome our new moral and political overlords!

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2021 4:37 PM

Oh the tits on that dress!!!

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2021 4:46 PM

So now we have foreign royals, dipping their toes into politics, and law making all the while gaslighting it as a humanitarian issue?

by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2021 4:58 PM

She’s AMERICAN royalty.

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2021 5:05 PM

r18 It's definitely a massive deception and sleight of hand to describe ones political opinions as humanitarian and about basic human rights and therefore above being questioned or challenged.

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2021 5:56 PM

Meghan spews lies almost as fast as Trump. She and her dimwitted husband are a veritable fount of disinformation,

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2021 6:08 PM

Of course you do realize that this means WAR.

by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2021 6:11 PM

From New York Magazine last week. The Comments to his article, about the "trolls" who are allegedly hounding Meghan, show conclusively that it came from an Institute at UCLA which is in fact supported by Archewell. These 2 have been caught red-handed doing the very things that they are accusing others of doing to them. This article should be their ruination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2021 6:18 PM

R23 - You are so full of it!

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2021 6:26 PM

^As I said, read over the comments, and check the bona fides of the author of the piece yourself. What I said is correct. The 2 of them paid for this piece, plain and simple, and the "research" it is supposedly based on is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2021 6:30 PM

Are all those medals he wear real?

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2021 6:32 PM

Humanitarian is the new race card for these two.

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2021 6:33 PM

r23 She is definitely fixated on being seen as a Queen of victimhood like Princess Diana was portrayed. Meghan is cosplaying this role and its really emotionally unhealthy and deluded.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2021 6:35 PM

r25 Yup that research was suspiciously timed. The irony of these two grifters opposing false narratives and media manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2021 6:36 PM

Yep that left boob dart is scary!

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2021 6:41 PM

They need to protect their privacy and stop sending their publicists out to get their names trending on social media everyday. We're sick of them.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2021 6:57 PM

Now we know harry was just tipping his toe in the water when he wore the nazi outfit, now he thinks he is HITLER. Scum both of them.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2021 7:02 PM

Well then.. it must stop.

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2021 7:02 PM

For one who objected for allegedly being silenced Meghan and her husband are real big fans of silencing others and taking their voices away.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2021 7:51 PM

The English don’t believe in free speech.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote]Humanitarian is the new race card for these two.

R27. Isn't that the truth.?! The buzz word "humanitarian" has now taken center stage while the former H&M calling cards were "kindness and compassion." But I guess when you're throwing all sorts of abuse at family members and staff and calling your in-laws racists, "kindness and compassion" doesn't play so well. But ahhh, "humanitarianism" takes your noble efforts to an even higher worldwide appeal. We're not only kind and compassionate, we're humanitarians! Jesus Christ, the Markles are so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2021 9:16 PM

To borrow a line from "Send in the Clowns,"...

"Isn't it rich?"...or ironic...or hypocritical that Harry is part of a misinformation campaign and how it is so harmful to our well being and mental health, while your wife is in court lying that participated in the writing of the book, "Finding Freedom." And not only that, she was explicit in her email about the points to cover in the book. And then bam! She is found out and her lie is exposed, and she says she didn't remember that exchange, conversation, emails, etc.

She didn't remember. The one who guards her privacy by suing people at every turn, seems to know who made who cry over bridesmaid dresses, says they took her passport away while she makes a $500,000 baby shower trip to NYC and claims she got married in the backyard because the public spectacle wasn't for her...but she doesn't remember a contributing to a book that was a year in the planning as the Markles plotted and schemed away their escape (that was planned from the day she walked into Kensington Palace) before she was ever married.

"I didn't remember, your honor." Markle is a blatant fucking liar who has been exposed. Harry, good luck with the misinformation campaign. You're just as bad a liar as your demonic wife.

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2021 9:27 PM

A war on disinformation?

Harry accuses his family of racism against his wife, while Markle lies in court about not participating in a book about her...and then says,"Ooops. your honor" when it's discovered that she did participate in the book.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2021 10:15 PM

^Yes, she's a bold-faced liar. The two of them spent hours coaching that Jason guy on things they wanted inserted in that book, then claimed they had nothing to do with it, and now she claims she "forgot" having worked on it. She committed perjury. Get on with the trial and make this bitch take the stand for questioning. Him too.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2021 10:21 PM

I am so, so sick of these two.

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2021 2:51 PM

What do his rumpled shirt and ill-fitting unbuttoned, unironed tux tell us about Harry? Or Meghan's misplaced darts on her fire engine red dress that make her look like she has inverted nipples poked through the fabric as her back fat spilled?

Odds are drug and alcohol abuse, right?

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2021 11:48 PM

Meghan must be packing heat in her bra. Those don't look like tits.

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote]Meghan must be packing heat in her bra. Those don't look like tits.

Recording equipment.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2021 3:10 AM

[quote]She committed perjury.

R39. Unfortunately, for perjury, the British court would have to prove Markle intentionally lied (which of course she did). However, as it stands now, she said that she "forgot."

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2021 3:43 AM

Let's go back to what's important:

Harry passing out drunk on neighbor Adele's sofa and leaving it piss-stained when he skulked home the next day.

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2021 3:47 AM

What is going to be the 'bombshell' in Markle's appearance on Ellen?

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2021 11:35 AM

Why does he matter? He's nobody here. Isn't that the point of royals moving to the U.S., to become nobodies and have normal lives?

He's making public pronouncements like he's a prince here. Ain't no princes here, bub.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2021 11:42 AM

^Yes, in those photos from Veterans' Day last week, where he's yukking it up with some US soldiers, it hit me, "What the hell is he doing there?!" He's not representing ANYONE except himself. Not the UK Govt., not the US Army, NOBODY except himself and the Duchess of Bilgewater. It would have been a normal thing for him to make this appearance in the UK, representing the Crown, but here it's just an empty gesture from a private resident (he's not even a citizen of the US). It's mind-boggling that they let him get away with this. Those 2 have NOTHING to do in the US. They are done for, sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2021 1:15 PM

Royal jewelry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2021 1:22 PM

R49 - What is that top jewelry thingy in the picture you posted

by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2021 1:41 PM

Harry is known in the UK for being thick as pig shit. Now he's showing the world that he is indeed, thick as pig shit. The only person in the Royal Family more unpopular than these two is Andrew. Hope the papers win the court case and drag the pair of them into court.

by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote] What is going to be the 'bombshell' in Markle's appearance on Ellen?

“I was molested.”

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2021 2:26 PM

R52. Yes, it seems inevitable that the “I was molested/sexually assaulted “ claim will become another attempt at victimhood for MM. The bubbly persona she’s trying on and presenting now is nausea inducing. It’s puzzling to me how anyone believes anything that these 2 grifters are selling. Their level of arrogance and self aggrandizement is staggering.

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2021 3:22 PM

[quote]What is going to be the 'bombshell' in Markle's appearance on Ellen?

"I was kept against my will on a Mediterranean yacht and forced to perform unspeakable acts on Prince Andrew! In addition to my salary as household coordinator, I was promised a designer wardrobe, and a per diem. I had no idea my job duties involved the nasty things I was coerced to do, like #$&@ &#$*@ a horsey prince with the yellowest set of stereotypical British teeth I've ever be seen. They told me the Mexican cartels would kill Daddy. That's why I cut him off, for his own safety. I had to. What's a feminist supposed to do?

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2021 5:09 PM

Prince Harry also said he thinks the 1st Amendment is crazy. His wife was on SM claiming to be vegan (when she had SM accounts) while sharing recipes on cooking chicken. The Sussex couple is a toxic pair of grifting, lying hypocrites. No one should heed or give any fucks about what they have to preach.

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2021 5:35 PM

Mr hitler says no one can do disinformation except for him.

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2021 5:48 PM

Harry is a simpleton who needed to cheat in order to pass an art class in school. Let that sink in, an art class, that most intellectually challenging subject.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2021 5:51 PM

Article of cheating scandal ^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2021 5:52 PM

Harry (and His Even Worst Other Half) declare war on anyone who doesn't believe their lies and calls them out on them. They want only positive stories about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2021 5:54 PM

Harry’s definition of disinformation: Anyone/ anything that points out Harry/ Meghan’s hypocrisy, lies, and thirsty behavior; Anyone/ anything not sanctioned by Harry/ Meghan as trustworthy mouthpiece or “truths”; Anyone/ anything that fails to properly ass-kiss and proclaim Harry/ Meghan as the most perfect human beings ever.

by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2021 5:59 PM

The war on disinformation has been disingenous from the start. It's an attempt by the most powerful institutions to have a monopoly on information during the internet age.

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2021 6:09 PM

Prince Harry declares war on ̶d̶i̶s̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n facts that I don't like

by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2021 6:18 PM

r62

funny 'cause it's true

by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2021 6:20 PM

What about dat information?

by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2021 6:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2021 8:29 PM

R65 - that doesn't bode well for the Yorkies in the future when Charles and William take over the throne. They have long memories and bear grudges.

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2021 8:31 PM

What in the heck is up with her BOOBS in that picture!? They look like they got caught in a wringer!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2021 8:33 PM

“Her friend Ellen DeGeneres”. That makes it sound like she has only one friend.

Oh, hang on…

by Anonymousreply 68November 18, 2021 8:50 PM

How about "Let there be peace on Earth an let it begin with ME"?

by Anonymousreply 69November 18, 2021 8:51 PM

Bragging about the Yorks being in their corner have just deep-sixed the York girls future, then. Truth or jealously on Megan and Harry's part, it won't matter. Those two really do want to destroy that entire family. It's odious.

by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2021 8:55 PM

If all your connection to the royal family is Fergie and her ugly daughters, you're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2021 8:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 18, 2021 9:16 PM

It is precisely because they are shameless that they are fearless!!!! I admire them so much!!!!! They are willing to speak power to truth!!!!

by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2021 9:28 PM

R73 has lost her fraus mind.

by Anonymousreply 74November 18, 2021 9:31 PM

R73 has lost her fraus mind.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2021 9:32 PM

Reservations for two - at The Tower.

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2021 9:43 PM

R76 YES !

by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2021 9:50 PM

R72, this was her end game. This is what she wanted. 40 years old and finally on Ellen. Palaces, Tiaras, an entire nation and its history mean nothing. It's the fame.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2021 10:01 PM

The rumor that Sarah, Bea and Eugenie are in the Markles' corner is exactly that--a rumor perpetuated by the Markles. Yes, Sarah released a statement complimenting Markle on her book since Sarah had just written a book, plus she has her book-reading children's channel on YouTube, and she says it's a good thing to encourage people to read. But that's about it. On the other hand, I have heard stories from UK journalists that basically the York girls are very nice and they don't make waves. Bea and Eugenie are devoted and very close to the queen. They are not going become buddies with the Markles and definitely not with Meghan. The thing is, Bea and Eug just simply haven't become enemies with those two. And when Harry went to the UK for his grandfather's funeral, he supposedly stayed in Eugenie's house, which is now Frogmore cottage, Harry former house.

The Markles are just trying give the impression that they are still friendly with members of the royal family. It's kind of safe for the Markles to say they are friends with Bea and maybe Bea--but don't believe it. The Markles wouldn't dare say they are friendly with Camilla, Kate or Sophie. So Meghan implying that she is friendly with Eugenie is safe. Eugenie is not going to issue a statement saying anything to the contrary. The Yorks girls may have been cordial with the Markles, but they are not friends of "confidantes" as the Markle would have you believe. The UK's Neil Sean says don't believe when hear that Bea and Eug are friendly with the Markles. It simply isn't true. Even Bea and Eugenie know the political ramifications of getting too close to the Markles. Everyone in the royal family is very cautious and keeps their distance from these toxic Monteshitto twosome.

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2021 10:22 PM

The vibe I get is that Bea doesn't care about any of this shit. All she wanted was a husband and baby and a comfy life. You never hear about her getting involved with any of the family drama

by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2021 10:38 PM

There are a lot of crazy people riled up about Harry in this thread. The most interesting thing about them is that ill-fitting dress.

by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2021 10:43 PM

I don't think I'd ever seen footage of her talking before (have not watched any interviews with them before, at all). She comes across as an utter fake, and as someone who is desperate to appear cheerful. All the hand-waving is a gimmick to project "believability" about her act, somehow, but it doesn't work, it's just a nervous tic she can't control. There is really something creepy and "off" about her.

by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2021 10:48 PM

R82 yes, the creepy factor stems from the fact that she’s very self-conscious while at the same time having little self-awareness. The effect is that she overcompensates with fake gestures and fake emotions, all acting and no substance because the genuine person behind it is not a likable at all. She probably knows this but doesn’t want to change, instead just keeps acting to portray a fake persona for public consumption.

by Anonymousreply 83November 18, 2021 10:57 PM

As if Beatrice and Eugenie would side with anyone against their grandmother and the monarchy, or choose Harry over William.

It's not impossible that Eugenie or whichever one it was acted as a kind of go-between between the Harkles and other members of the royal family, but that doesn't mean that she's on their "side".

by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2021 11:13 PM

R84 Meghan refers to Eugenie as “our friend” during interview on Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2021 12:07 AM

Apparently it came out during the interview that Harry and Meghan are also close friends with cunty Ellen. I wonder if they share bullying tips.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2021 12:08 AM

And, R85? It’s not as if she’s known for her honesty. Eugenie’s recollection may vary.

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2021 12:12 AM

So what, r85?

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2021 12:28 AM

R88 no fucking reason except more opportunity to hate on the fugly York princess, that’s what. Why are you defending them on a gossip thread?

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2021 12:48 AM

Harry declaring war on disinformation is like Meghan Markle spending the afternoon in Detroit with actual black people.

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2021 12:48 AM

Who's hating on them, moron at r89? Meghan lies and says she gets on fabulously with the Queen as well. When is she even meant to have last met Eugenie, whose wedding she tried to make herself the centre of?

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2021 12:45 PM

Duchess of Sizzler.

I read this last month on Datalounge and I love it!

by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2021 2:19 PM

R91 fucktard, why are you name calling me and possibly other posters for not kissing the York girls’ ample asses? Why are you getting mad at DLers for shitting on the fugly York sisters like it’s real life? You’re the moron for taking this trashy, gossipy shit too seriously. Go back to your frau message boards if you’re going to take shit seriously. This is a DL gossip thread, you don’t get to tell me or others who we should or shouldn’t ass kiss, including your fugly royal sisters/ blood princesses or whatever the fuck you fraus too deep into this shit refer to them.

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2021 6:43 PM

The York sisters are such good characters; they’re like something on the Carol Burnett Show or Bob’s Burgers.

They’re also like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, in my eyes, because I can never remember which is which. And they dress like they’re blind. And they’re more famous and wealthy than they deserve to be.

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2021 7:07 PM

Beatrice and Eugenie are not friends with the Markles. They are simply not enemies. The York princesses are loyal and devoted to their grandmother and the monarchy.

By Markle calling Eugenie "our friend," Markle is just trying to say, "See, we are still on good terms with the royal family." Yes, Bea and Eug were/are friendly with William and Harry throughout the years, but now that everyone is married with kids and are on their own, Bea and Eug know better than to get tangled in this Markles mess. Being cordial and friendly on the rare occasion you see a family member does not mean you are friends especially under this explosive royal situation caused by Harry and Markle.

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2021 8:52 PM

r61 BINGO!! Nail hits head. The most obvious and inflammatory abuses and mistruths of the internet are being used as trojan horses and justification bait to attempt to build public support to bring in draconian measures about what is allowed online.

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2021 2:23 AM

The House Un-American Activities Committee is looking to get the old gang back together?

by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2021 8:54 AM

Oh, that Harry! So insightful! So brave!

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2021 11:50 AM

Fuck Harry Windsor, and Harry Styles and Harry Kane for that matter.

Let’s all acknowledge that Harry Winks is the only one who matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2021 1:58 PM

What I find funniest and most appalling about this "truth committee" is that one of the "commissioners" (yes, that's what they're called on the Aspen Institute website) is none other than Kathryn Murdoch. The last name should ring a bell. She's the wife of James Murdoch, son of Rupert, formerly of News Corp -- the publisher of a number of rags including the News of the World -- until the Leveson Inquiry. Yes, there's a Fox in the chicken coop. No mention at all about her family ties in her bio/profile. So much for truth and transparency. I wonder if din Harry knows who she is.

Wonder where their funding comes from

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 20, 2021 3:33 PM

As long as there is lot of $$$$$ involved, Harry and his wife don't care who they associated with as long as there is a lot of $$$$$ involved. They are both greedy.

by Anonymousreply 101November 20, 2021 7:38 PM

^ I said it twice because it's TRUE.

by Anonymousreply 102November 20, 2021 7:39 PM

It's Microsoft. And it's Gates roundabout way to fuck with Facebook- google it. He's behind the antitrust case. He's behind the anti SM policy push.

He's using these dolts. He sent his people to manage Archwell. They're useful idiots.

by Anonymousreply 103November 20, 2021 9:38 PM

R103 I never did feel quite right about Bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 20, 2021 9:43 PM

[quote] She SHO is UGLY!

Shut yo mouth Shug! You HEFFA! You a ho! Ain't many women allow they husband's ho to lay up in they house.

by Anonymousreply 105November 20, 2021 9:46 PM

Harry is a lying pompous douchebag. Markle is a grifting lying entitled piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2021 12:03 AM

R103 - we'd all feel much better if you provided some form of empiricism to back up your claims. Empiricism, ya know!

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2021 5:35 AM

If that appeal by some chance is granted, the last shreds of credibility will be ripped from Harry, as the public record now has him insisting that the public never know they had anything to do with Finding Freedom-after enthusiastically using the book to "get the truth out there". His wife's been outed as a perjurer. If the appeal is granted, his lies and her perjury will he part of the reason.

Neither of these two people seem ever to have heard the saying, "Least said, soonest mended."

by Anonymousreply 108November 23, 2021 12:16 AM

The Royal family is worried about this new BBC documentary. They've already threatened the BBC that the Queen won't cooperate with the BBC for interviews during next year's Jubilee

The Royals braced to back Prince William after BBC show about 'warring brothers'

Prince William has reportedly joined forces with the Queen and Prince Charles to complain to the BBC about a documentary on the royals ’ relationship with the media.

Royal aides were said to be keeping a close eye on BBC2’s The Princes and the Press, which looks at how William and brother Harry have been covered over the years. The Royal Family was reported to be furious at not having been given an opportunity to properly respond to claims made in the programme.

The first episode, which was broadcast on Monday night, charted the years from the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012 up to the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in 2018. Episode 2, out next week, examines the period from 2018 to 2021, and the royal tours of the Sussexes and the Cambridges.

BBC guidelines require all news and current affairs documentaries to offer the right of reply to those discussed in the shows, where appropriate. The BBC said: “The programme is about how royal journalism is done and features a range of journalists.”

Earlier this year Prince William attacked the BBC over its failings surrounding Martin Bashir’s 1995 Panorama interview with his mother Princess Diana. Insiders at Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and Clarence House were said to have been particularly angry at not having the chance to view the show. In a statement seen at the end of episode one, the Palace said: "A free, responsible and open press is vital to a healthy democracy. However, too often overblown and unfounded claims from unnamed sources are presented as facts and it is disappointing when anyone, including the BBC, gives them credibility."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 23, 2021 1:47 AM

Meg and her meteoric rise as a charism free d lister has made me realize how little any true merits matter when one has such intense delusional self confidence. She is so utterly shameless and shakes off every globally televised humiliation and misstep like it’s nothing, and seeks out more the next day!

She reminds me of Donald trump and Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 110November 23, 2021 2:58 AM

It's definitely a fascinating personality type, R110. Very Trumpian, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 111November 23, 2021 3:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 23, 2021 10:02 AM

I doubt Gates "sent" Catherine Saint Laurent in to Archwell as a sort of mole. She left after 11 months to, she said, found her own social justice organisation. If she'd been sent in to do something shady on behalf of MS, she'd still be there. She bailed fast and it isn't hard to guess why.

by Anonymousreply 113November 23, 2021 10:31 AM

Hazbeen and Markle sure have an inflated opinion of themselves. They are nobodies with nothing to say of importance or interest. We should barely even know them.

by Anonymousreply 114November 23, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote] Royal Family issues extraordinary blast at BBC for airing 'overblown and unfounded claims' in documentary about rift between William and Harry - as Meghan sends her lawyer on to insist the negative stories about the Duchess are 'false'

They sure were super worried something really bad was going to be exposed about William. They were putting out these statements before it even aired

by Anonymousreply 115November 23, 2021 8:50 PM

R115 I think they've had enough of Meghan and Harry stirring shit. The Harkles thought the Palace wouldn't respond - they never do - so this'll show 'em the shitshow is over.

by Anonymousreply 116November 23, 2021 8:55 PM

Prince Harry Declares Whore As Wife.....

by Anonymousreply 117November 23, 2021 10:14 PM

Erm, no, r115.

by Anonymousreply 118November 23, 2021 10:27 PM

The closest Harry has got and will ever get to a real ‘war’ is noshing off his army chums in the barracks after a bit of slap-and-tickle on manoeuvres.

by Anonymousreply 119November 23, 2021 11:03 PM

Harry thought he was in a war. Perhaps he was near a war, but Harry was in a protective bubble.

by Anonymousreply 120November 23, 2021 11:18 PM

R116, the palace didn't say Harry and Meghan were lying. They said they were upset that the BBC aired the documentary and angry they weren't allowed to view it before it aired

by Anonymousreply 121November 24, 2021 12:18 AM

^^H&M lie every time they open their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 122November 24, 2021 2:01 AM

Then perhaps Meghan will make a successful politician after all.

by Anonymousreply 123November 24, 2021 7:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!