Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girl punches by Fetal Alcohol psycho dismissed by Boris in Kyle Rittenhouse trial!!

He's going to stalk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2021 3:02 PM

This was over a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2021 7:31 PM

And here's the uncut video of the criminal Rittenhouse assaulting a teenage girl when it was none of his business -- AGAIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2021 7:41 PM

And here was Rittenhouse's beat-down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2021 8:14 PM

This is what you can expect more of when vigilantes are allowed to brandish firearms and assault people freely.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2021 8:35 PM

What does it mean when Kyle Rittenhouse makes a video telling his friend his fantasy of shooting shoplifters just 15 days before killing three people in Kenosha, WI?

[quote]Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them.

PREMEDITATED MURDER.

How is this any of this psychopath's business? Neither he nor his property were ever threatened and it's not his place. He just likes to kill people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2021 11:20 PM

He needs to be slaughtered like any feral pig.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2021 11:24 PM

This kid is a menace.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2021 1:34 AM

He’s a white boy…he’ll get off with a slap on the wrist, or nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2021 2:00 AM

Matt Goetz wants to slap him on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2021 2:04 AM

Straight, short men with ugly moms always seem to have tinymeat and hate women like Little Kyle does.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2021 2:24 AM

When I was 17 I was too busy getting laid. But looking at Kyle I can that probably wasn't an option for him....WAIT---Maybe THAT is why Kyle is so angry?....Did I solve it? Is there a reward?

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2021 2:29 AM

Can someone please translate the OP for me?

What the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2021 2:29 AM

Judge Schroeder is a perfectly neutral broker. His phone just keeps ringing the Trump rally theme song in court!

This is all just blind justice, folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2021 3:34 AM

Boris is so triggered that we're exposing his attempt to legalize vigilantism.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2021 4:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2021 7:11 PM

If his parents are not related I’d be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2021 1:36 AM

OMFG!!!!! Unhinged RITTENHOUSE/Everyone is Boris troll/OP is going to lose her shit today!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2021 6:29 PM

R16 you took the words out of my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2021 9:10 PM

Those punches he was throwing were devastatingly weak.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2021 9:46 PM

Aaaand [bold]this[/bold] is why I think the absence of a criminal record should be irrelevant. Kyle Rittenhouse is on video beating a woman but doesn't have a criminal record related to it and the right is lauding him as some poor saint and helpless child that was being hunted by a pedo. George Floyd had a record for assaulting a woman and the right uses that to dismiss the brutality of his death and call him a thug who deserved the treatment he got. They're both violent assholes as far as I'm concerned and that little thug, Kyle, should have been dealt a harsher punishment for his actions.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2021 11:44 PM

Thanks, R3. I didn't realize he got beat up right after attacking a girl from behind. The guys who beat him up didn't give a shit about KR beating up a girl. They just wanted an excuse to give someone a pounding.

I think KR is both a bully and someone who gets picked on. That's why he wanted that type of gun. Because he knew people would kick his ass. People tried to kick his ass, even with the gun.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2021 11:53 PM

MSNBC Fake.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2021 11:55 PM

I feel very sorry for people who fall for fake videos.

You should become Government Prosecutors in Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2021 11:58 PM

It’s definitely not him

And Rittenhouse is half Hispanic, his dad is Mexican

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 12:00 AM

Rittenhouse is a well known Mexican family name 🙄

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 12:05 AM

R25 look at him sand on his arrest record he’s listed as Hispanic

Also it’s not uncommon for people to change ethnic last names when they come over to the US

He’s as white as half Mexican George Zimmerman is

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 12:12 AM

That's not him. Rittenhouse is 100% whiteboy, and whiteboys are more oppresive.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 12:15 AM

He was trying to defend his sister. What morons think that was none of his business? You must have awful families.

I will tell you a tale from my youth in the dinosaur days.

When I was about 5 I was on the swing set in the yard across the street. The little girl who lived there ordered me off her swings. LOL! I wouldn't get off and she picks up a rock and hits me in the head with it. Like a baby I go running home to my mommy. The next thing I know I look out the window and see my baby brother who is all of 3 chasing that bitch down the street with a stick bigger than he was. I just reminded him of that on his birthday.

That's what brothers do.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 12:23 AM

Maggie Smith is not ageing well.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2021 12:56 AM

He was trying to defend Capitalism, R29. That is not allowed in Joe Biden's America.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2021 1:00 AM

Release more oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, while simultaneously denying new licenses to explore for petroleum.

Joe, are you scared of gas prices?

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2021 1:15 AM

Speaking of fetal alcohol syndrome - Who wrote the title of this post?

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 4:22 PM

George Zimmerman II.

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 4:25 PM

He won. Get over it, woketards.

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2021 4:30 PM

I'd love to see him fight another man with no guns. He'd get his punk ass kicked.

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2021 4:30 PM

Dear straight MAGAts, fuck OFF. This is a GAY BOARD.

FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE! FUCK OFF! LEAP INTO A GREASE FIRE!

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2021 4:31 PM

R3, OMG, where was his mommy and why didn’t she help him?

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2021 5:48 PM

[quote] I'd love to see him fight another man with no guns. He'd get his punk ass kicked.

That's why he had a gun, Einstein.

Has the IQ level here dropped precipitously with the temperature?

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 12:49 AM

Never take your gun to that type of anti-Capitalist riot.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 1:31 AM

They can make anything appear on video.

Be more skeptical.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 1:39 AM

So is the video Rittenhouse or not?

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 1:44 AM

Do people not realize that the demonstrators and rioters carried fire arms every night? Including open carry rifles.

Why do people feel so free to comment on something they clearly are not informed about? What am I saying? Sorry I forgot where I was. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 4:35 AM

Not acrost state lines, for some rason

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 5:40 AM

R43, yes across state lines. People have been shipped in from other states for many if not all these demonstrations, some of which have devolved into riots.

Understand once and for all: it is not against federal law to transport a gun across state lines. it isn't even against state laws.

Even in states that don't allow gun ownership or possession you can travel through that state with a gun if you adhere to certain requirements.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 3:53 PM

Rr43, Gage Groskreutz traveled 100 miles to Kenosha with a gun to riot and he was put on the stand as the prosecutions star witness. Nobody questioned why he had a gun, did they?

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 4:02 PM

Rittenhouse should get the Nobel Peace prize. He deserves it at least as much as Obama.

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2021 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!