Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Mitch Hewer

He was Maxxie on the original version of Skins. Does he still act? If not what is he doing now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2022 10:12 PM

Mitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2021 8:58 PM

He got one of those awful man perms, and made a baby. Not sure about what he’s doing work wise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2021 9:04 PM

His fappening video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2021 9:10 PM

What his natural hair color?

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2021 5:05 PM

Beautiful twink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2021 6:38 PM

I watched Skins (1st Gen) recently and I really disliked how little development Maxxie's character got. He's basically a manic pixie dream boy gay who helps all of his friends and teaches them to not be homophobes. No real flaws. Plus they just paired him off in series finale with some random dude without any development.

At least we got this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2022 9:44 AM

He joined a precursor to "Glee" named "Britannia High." It bombed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2022 10:11 AM

Wasn't he a cast member of the Pet Shop Boys musical?

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2022 10:12 AM

Mitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2022 10:56 AM

15 years on…?! My god, I feel old.

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2022 12:24 PM

The 1st 2 seasons gave way too much focus to the Tony/Michelle/Sid/Cassie love square and they aren't likable after a while. I liked that in the 2nd season they tried to give Chris and Jal (who are likable) some development. But they didn't need to add whole another character though and plus Anwar and Maxxie were just underdeveloped as a result. I really lost interest after the 2nd season and haven't gotten around to the rest though eventually I probably will.

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2022 5:41 PM

Could they have underdeveloped Maxxie because of Mitch's paltry acting abilities?

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2022 7:21 PM

Sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2022 8:25 PM

R13, are you blind? See R3 for verificata.

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2022 10:03 PM

lol what a quote.

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2022 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!