Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kyle Rittenhouse Blasts on His Mother

When he's not punching teenage girls or murdering black protesters, Kyle Rittenhouse likes to tie up his mom and rub one out across those flabby, Oedipal pancakes.

Such is the life when your family are inbred, hereditary sociopaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2021 9:17 PM

OP, you sound just as unhinged as they are.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2021 11:08 PM

OOPS!

I crossed state lines, acquired an illegal gun, then killed two people and bragged about it on video in self-defense!

Sucks to be a psychopath encouraged by a psychopathic president who has means I could never dream of!

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2021 1:57 AM

Even if the fat mongoloid is found not guilty his life is not going to be easy going forward.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2021 1:58 AM

How soon until a verdict?

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2021 6:46 AM

OP, the protestors he murdered in self defense were white. Stop shit stirring, you psychotic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2021 6:49 AM

Any article that calls the men who got shot “protestors” is propaganda. These were rioters. The protestors had gone home by the time this had happened as they respect curfew.

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2021 7:12 AM

That's a nice thought r3 but I can see him appearing on Fox News and writing shitty paperbacks for the Wal-Mart set.

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2021 8:08 AM

If you are anti-Rittenhouse, you are aligned with the psycho OP.

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2021 8:18 AM

He's a high school dropout. He killed two white men and maimed a third. It is somewhat surprising that he will get away with it. If Trump had not politicized it he'd have gone to prison for sure.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2021 11:05 AM

His inbred , fetal alcohol syndrome mother enabled this since she shared one brain cell with him and can’t say no to her fat dropout spawn. He was obsessed with “law and order” and guns. He had hit a girl when they were teens (someone posted a video) proving his penchant for violence. Wonder if he’s not a Virgin anymore (Mamas looking like she’s ready to reward her baby with roast beef curtains not roast beef from Costco deli) fuck them all / him and the rioters & protesters/ BLM is a cult just like the White Boys. It’s just under the pretense of “helping” but they help themselves to better jobs they didn’t earn and items in stores they didn’t buy. Fuck the whole lot of them. ‘Merica is a disgrace. A racial, ghetto, inbred , migrant cesspool.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2021 11:31 AM

[quote]Even if the fat mongoloid is found not guilty his life is not going to be easy going forward.

Please. The right wing thinks he's a hero -- he'll be a fixture on Fox, "write" a book and appear alongside Trump at campaign rallies.

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2021 11:51 AM

R10, is there any group you do NOT hate?

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2021 11:53 AM

R8 something something broken clocks

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2021 11:56 AM

Op you do realize the protestors he killled were white and he’s half Mexican himself

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2021 12:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2021 3:36 PM

The little slug needs to be locked up for life then they should go after the mother

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2021 3:43 PM

r15, there’s been a lot of people lying about Rittenhouse taking the gun “across state lines,” so they are sure to keep lying by falsely saying that it was illegal for Rittenhouse to carry the gun in Kenosha. That’s the problem with the anti-Rittenhouse arguments. They are all based on falsehoods.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2021 5:11 PM

But he armed himself and notified his friends that he was traveling to Kenosha to kill BLM protesters, r5.

Then he bragged with joy on his phone about shooting his victims and it's ON VIDEO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2021 7:39 PM

Bride of Shrek

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2021 7:58 PM

It's scary that two people are walking around with that same ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2021 9:15 PM

What does it mean when Kyle Rittenhouse makes a video telling his friend his fantasy of shooting shoplifters just 15 days before killing three people in Kenosha, WI?

[quote]Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them.

PREMEDITATED MURDER.

How is this any of this psychopath's business? Neither he nor his property were ever threatened and it's not his place. He just likes to kill people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2021 11:16 PM

Judge Schroeder is a perfectly neutral broker. His phone just keeps ringing the Trump rally theme song in court!

This is all just blind justice, folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2021 3:35 AM

I'm surprised the judge didn't invite Kyle to sit on his lap during the trial.

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2021 11:37 AM

If Rittenhouse is acquitted, the judge should at least apologize to him on behalf of the people of Wisconsin for what the prosecutor needlessly put Rittenhouse and his his family through. Rittenhouse should never have been charged in this case where it was so clear from the outset that he had acted in self-defense,

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2021 12:21 PM

R24 I get the feeling you also believe Dotard tRump is still president.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2021 9:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!