Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WTF? The shelves were next to empty in Safeway and Walmart yestrrday. Are you stocking up for Winter again? Part 2

Keep the homos informed so the str8s don't get all the good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2021 5:49 AM

Hamburger patties, preformed in package. Nonfat Fage Greek yogurt.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2021 4:23 AM

Impossible to find lighting fluid and fire starters. I've looked all over our area. At least there's still firewood for a cold winter ahead.

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2021 5:17 PM

R2, cheap and effective way to make firestarters: cotton balls (pure cotton, not the synthetic stuff), coated in petroleum jelly. These burn really hot and are waterproof. I have friends who include these in their survival packs when they go out in the wilderness.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2021 7:30 PM

I was at my local Aldi today. It was totally stocked. I will place my curbside order with H‑E‑B Wednesday and we will see what, if anything, is out of stock. I’m in Houston.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2021 8:42 PM

Tampons are being bought out as fire starters by survivalists. This has created supply issues and driven up prices for women who buy the cheaper brands. Survivalists and the pink tax are really doing a number on women's pocket books. (Thank god trans women don't have to deal with this pesky issue.)

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2021 2:46 AM

My husband and I could live on the contents of our freezer for at least 6 months. This desire to hoard is far too provincial.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2021 2:49 AM

Stores in California are well stocked. In fact, the low end stores like Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, Burlington, Ross are over stocked with merchandise at good prices.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2021 2:49 AM

The big boxes of Sees Candies are sold out online.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2021 3:25 AM

Vaccinated people must be returning to food processing work because over the last month I've seen an improvement in the Denver area Of course this ia also dependent on truckers but things are better Hope this holds thru winter.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2021 5:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!