Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A gay man runs a YouTube channel dedicated to proving OJ’s innocence

His name is Brian Heiss. I recommend checking out his videos. He completely changed my mind about the trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2021 6:25 PM

The story about OJ not taking his arthritis medicine so the gloves wouldn’t fit is just one of the many media lies about the trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2021 3:19 AM

What other conspiracies do you believe in, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2021 7:24 AM

Anyone with half a brain knows it was Colombian druglords who did the deed.

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2021 7:25 AM

R2 R3

Michael Nigg (April 28, 1969 – September 8, 1995)[1] was an aspiring actor who worked as a waiter at a Beverly Hills restaurant. He was shot and killed during an apparent robbery attempt in Hollywood.[2] The Los Angeles Police Department later arrested three suspects but soon released them for lack of evidence. No other suspects have ever been identified, and the killing remains unsolved.[3]

The case attracted some media coverage at the time, because Nigg had formerly worked at the Mezzaluna restaurant in Brentwood, where he had been a friend of Ronald Goldman's. Almost 15 months earlier, Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson had been found slain at her home near the restaurant, after he had gone there to return her mother's eyeglasses, which had been left behind at Mezzaluna. Simpson's ex-husband, former football star O. J. Simpson, had been charged with the murders, and his highly publicized trial had reached closing arguments.

Simpson, who has consistently professed his innocence in the Brown and Goldman killings, was acquitted of the murder charges almost a month after Nigg's death.[a] Alternative theories of the murders, supposedly shared by Simpson, have suggested they were related to drug trafficking in the Los Angeles area,[4] and that Nigg's was as well; Nigg apparently lived very well for a waiter,[5] and there were some allegations he, too, had been involved in the drug trade while working at the Mezzaluna branch in Colorado before.[6] Nigg and Goldman, it has also been noted, were not the only waiters at Mezzaluna to be the victims of criminal activity during the mid-1990s.[6]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2021 4:33 PM

R2 R3

Brett Ross Cantor (November 5, 1967[1] – July 30, 1993) was an American record label executive, concert promoter and nightclub owner. He was born in New York to Rhonda and Paul Cantor, who managed acts such as B. J. Thomas and Dionne Warwick. In the early 1970s, he and his family moved to the Los Angeles area. In the early 1990s, he served as an A&R executive for the Chrysalis Music Group.

After signing Rage Against the Machine, Cantor left Chrysalis to work briefly as an agent and then a promoter, putting together some of the largest concert and dance events in the city at that time.[2] He also entered the nightclub business, taking a 10% stake in Dragonfly, a club known at the time for its 1970s and hip hop theme nights. At that time he was involved romantically with actress Rose McGowan.[3]

Cantor was found dead in his Hollywood home on July 30, 1993; he had been stabbed repeatedly in the upper body. No suspect has ever been identified and the investigation remains open. His death was the subject of renewed interest a year later, when, during preliminary motions in the trial of O. J. Simpson for the killings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman, Judge Lance Ito ruled that defense lawyers could have access to the investigatory file in the Cantor case. The defense had argued that the similarity of the three killings suggested the same person or persons had committed them.[4] It has also been argued in books on the case that Cantor knew both Goldman and Nicole, and thus they may have been killed over mutual involvement in possibly illegal business activities.[5][6]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2021 4:33 PM

Nice try OJ

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2021 2:47 AM

R6 Nice try, guy who probably never watched the real trial and bases all of your information from that biased FX series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2021 3:05 AM

How's hottie Ryan Murphy's series on OJ? Worth watching? Who plays the ditzy blond friend?

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2021 3:52 AM

R8 It’s a good and entertaining series but it’s filled with lies and misrepresentations. OJ25 is better.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2021 4:03 AM

Thank you, I'll check it out. I'm for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2021 4:05 AM

Technically, wouldn't you have to prove his guilt?

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2021 4:05 AM

R10 I don’t recommend watching it if you want an honest account of the trial.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2021 4:11 AM

Oh thanks. I'll bear that in mind. I just want to watch Kato Kaelin mostly. Shame on me.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2021 4:15 AM

And there are those who insist to this day that Bruno Hauptmann was also innocent.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2021 5:49 AM

Too bad about all that pesky OJ DNA. And I could never understand why am innocent OJ would’ve had such hostility to the Goldman family when it was their son & brother who tried to protect Nicole from this vicious murderer.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2021 5:52 AM

R15 Not true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2021 3:48 PM

R15 The Goldman’s are hateful people who only care about money. They went after Nicole’s children for money and accused them of using OJ’s money to make their real estate purchases with 0 proof.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2021 3:50 PM

R17. OJ was lashing out at the Goldmans (note the correct spelling of the plural surname) long before any alleged money grab on their part.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2021 4:19 PM

So whose blood was in OJ's vehicle?? Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2021 4:38 PM

R19 John Meraz and William Blasini encountered the Bronco at the lot where it had been impounded days after the murders. They both looked inside it for blood & testified they saw none. There was also only 1/8th of one drop of blood ever found inside it. An impossibility if you used the car after butchering two people and being covered in blood.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2021 4:46 PM

Who? 1/8 of a drop of blood?? Maybe by the time they looked at it.

The Bronco had blood spatters in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2021 4:55 PM

Thanks OP. I’ll check it out on the plane ride to Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2021 5:00 PM

R21 Have you seen the photos of the blood in the Bronco? It was a very small amount. Skip to 22:38

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2021 5:01 PM

It changed your mind about the trial? What about the murder?

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2021 5:04 PM

R24 I share the same thoughts as this juror.

Do you think O.J. was framed?

I don’t know if he was necessarily framed. I think O.J. may know something about what happened, but I just don’t think he did it. I think it was more than one person, just because of the way she was killed. I don’t know how he could have just left that bloody scene — because it was bloody — and got back into his Bronco and not have it filled with blood. And then go back home and go in the front door, up the stairs to his bedroom … That carpet was snow white in his house. He should have blood all over him or bruises because Ron Goldman was definitely fighting for his life. He had defensive cuts on his shoes and on his hands.

O.J. only had that little cut on his finger. If [Goldman] was kicking to death, you would think that the killer would have gotten some bruises on his body. They showed us photos of O.J. with just his underwear just two days after, and he had no bruises or anything on his body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2021 5:07 PM

One wonders what else some random idiot who starts a YouTube channel could convince OP of.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2021 5:07 PM

R26 I also watched the real trial which changed my mind, unlike you.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2021 5:11 PM

If you say so, R27, Someone alert the authorities so the civil case ruling can be overturned.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2021 5:18 PM

R28 Civil trials require lower burdens of proof. White America was pissed about the not guilty verdict (and still is). No way they were going to let OJ off in the civil trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2021 5:20 PM

So OP is the YouTuber promoting his channel?

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2021 5:32 PM

Who’s next up on Brian’s channel, Aaron Hernandez?

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2021 5:34 PM

We could ask the Flat Earth Society to help investigate. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get something past those guys.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2021 5:59 PM

OMGGGGG OJ did it. Period. Next……………

The thing with conspiracy theories is people creating them can make whatever narrative they want seem plausible if not likely. Why? Half the time they lie or greatly distort. Stay away from those YouTube vids. They are ruining our country and people’s insanity.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2021 6:06 PM

Call me delusional but I'm at the little table that thinks OJ's son did it. I think OJ helped his son get away with it, which is why he's not always professing his innocence even now.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2021 6:11 PM

Awful people.

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2021 6:15 PM

R34 they’ve looked onto that. It wasn’t possible.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2021 6:15 PM

R33 “OJ didn’t do it” is only a conspiracy theory if you listen to the media. There were other people who were arguing the not guilty verdict was correct at the time, such as playwright, novelist, screenwriter, historian, teacher and activist Donald Freed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2021 6:19 PM

Pish posh.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2021 6:20 PM

R30 Brian’s channel has over 3 million views on YouTube, why would he need to promote his channel himself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2021 6:21 PM

It’s interesting how none of you people have this same energy for Robert Blake.

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2021 6:22 PM

R37 THAT SETTLES IT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OJ DID IT.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2021 6:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!