Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ina Garten's Thanksgiving Menu Is Golden

ICYMI, Ina Garten is back with a refreshed version of her Food Network show—Barefoot Contessa: Modern Comfort Food—a series inspired by her latest cookbook.

And while we adored the little sneak peak of her favorite side dish and the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich on Al Roker's Cooking Up a Storm podcast, we are most excited for next Friday's special, "A Barefoot Thanksgiving." It's the third episode of Barefoot Contessa: Modern Comfort Food, and while it doesn't debut until November 19, a thorough teaser is available now on the Food Network site.

"It's Thanksgiving at the barn and Ina Garten's good friend and neighbor Bobby Flay is coming over. She's making a dazzling spread, perfect for the big day with her incomparable tips, strategies and fabulous recipes."

Here's what's on the Thanksgiving menu for Garten and her pal Bobby Flay:

[quote] Ina's Make-Ahead Cranberry Sauce that's so delish, one fan says, "I would rate this 6 stars if I could!"

[quote] Bobby's Fall Sangria. One person who stirred this up at home admits, "People won't stop asking me for the recipe!!!! Huge hit!"

[quote] Ina's Orange-Honey Glazed Carrots that call for just 15 minutes of prep time.

[quote] Bobby's Eleven-Layer Potato Gratin. "This has been my go-to potato dish for Thanksgiving for the last three years," one fan raves.

[quote] Ina's Sautéed Shredded Brussels Sprouts done in the skillet (and in a mere 15 minutes!).

[quote] Bobby's Smoked Whole Turkey, no oven space required. Flay explains how to transform your grill into a smoker.

[quote] Bobby's Heartland Chopped Salad. Kale, spinach, pomegranates, walnuts, cranberries—all of our fall faves are here.

[quote] Ina's Herb and Apple Bread Pudding. A five-star reviewer says you can get a head start on Thanksgiving eve: "We made it the day before Thanksgiving and then baked it as written on Turkey Day. It was wonderful! Creamy, flavorful and cheesy delish!"

[quote] Ina's Lemon Ginger Molasses Cake. Who needs pie when you can bake a cake that's "wonderful, yummy and not too sweet," according to a fan. "I made it last year and plan to make it again this Thanksgiving."

We can only imagine pulling up a seat at that table to share this meal with the Iron Chef and Ina!

In years past, Garten has shared a Tuscan turkey roulade and two showstopping boozy desserts, and now we have even more dishes to inspire our own holiday spreads. Just add a round of supersized cosmos and the feast is complete!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2021 1:54 AM

FNART!

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2021 11:31 PM

Caution: It might leave you a little bit gassy.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2021 11:32 PM

How do you make turkey gravy, or mushroom gravy?

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2021 11:34 PM

i just am going to have

Turkey Breast

Mashed potaoes

Roasted Carrots

THen, some sort of bakery made pie

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2021 11:36 PM

Easiest brown gravy ever, R3.

Butter, flour, chicken stock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2021 11:37 PM

*pffffffft!*💨

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2021 11:38 PM

Another one for you, R3.

Once again, butter, flour, chicken stock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2021 11:39 PM

I realized that I only eat turkey at Thanksgiving and I hate turkey. I decided to have seafood this year

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2021 11:50 PM

i love this fat cunt

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2021 11:52 PM

Every Ina Garten recipe I ever tried has been perfect.

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2021 12:06 AM

Why doesn't Jeffrey ever have gas?

by Anonymousreply 11November 10, 2021 12:08 AM

I might make Ina’s herb and apple bread pudding instead of stuffing this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2021 12:25 AM

You should make stuffing too, R12.

People look forward to it

by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2021 1:49 AM

R13 it’s just me, my bf and his elderly mom and uncle again this year. The two of us could take or leave stuffing and the two of them won’t know the difference between Ina’s bread pudding and stuffing.

by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2021 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!