Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What nose shape do you like? Post examples.

I like ski button like Chris Isaac. I don't kno how to post pics. Forgive me, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2021 7:02 PM

Roman, all day every day, like this beautiful mother fucker here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2021 3:16 PM

This kind. Don't know description term. Straight with a bit of a bulbous tip?

Patrick McGoohan's nose, IOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2021 5:06 PM

I've always wondered what a Roman nose looked like. I assumed like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2021 5:11 PM

Among the most popular noses for those who get nose jobs is Colin Farrell's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2021 5:54 PM

Interesting tidbit, Brando's nose was actually much more straight and not quite as roman, but one time he was boxing offstage during the Streetcar run and the guy he was boxing with slammed his face in with his fist and broke his nose. He had to go on stage with blood running everywhere, the scene where he rapes Blanche of all scenes. Jessica Tandy was pissed. Anyway, that's how he git much more of a pronounced roman/broken nosed look. And honestly Brando should have paid the guy a million bucks in thanks, because he became 50 times more attractive with that nose.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2021 6:29 PM

This is perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2021 6:32 PM

Big on men, small on women

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2021 6:33 PM

[quote] small on women

Well, to a limit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2021 6:37 PM

Adrien Brody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2021 7:04 PM

Large noses can be quite beautiful on women, if you have the right face. Thinking of Maria Callas, Sofia Coppola, Giselle Bundchen, etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2021 7:38 PM

After I’ve removed my Biore strip

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2021 7:47 PM

Each shape and size of nose can have a form that is beautifully proportioned. This means that it is almost seamless in form and proportion but one thing break the perfection just a little. That is what makes it even better than perfect.

Tom Mison has a beautiful nose. Its can take on nuances depending on the angle, the lens, or the lighting, but its always extremely well proportioned. And then there is the smashed flat section on the bridge that sends it to beautiful and sexy.

Without the flaw:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2021 8:02 PM

really accentuating the flaw:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2021 8:03 PM

flaw moderately exposed.

He's a beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2021 8:04 PM

I always liked Rick Nelson's nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2021 10:47 PM

I admired Miss Warwick's.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2021 11:25 PM

I can't decide which of Michael's noses I liked the best.

by Anonymousreply 17November 10, 2021 12:35 AM

Bradley James from Merlin before he got the nose job that makes him look like a generic game show host. That kind of nose that’s narrow with a bit of a bump on the bridge… it’s very romantic,’poetic, beautiful to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 10, 2021 11:31 AM

I know he's not well liked on here, but Chris Pratt has the most perfect nose I have ever seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 10, 2021 12:03 PM

Don't all the Chrisses have the same nose? They're all cute and I can't tell them apart. There are too many of them.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2021 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!