Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Surviving Angel

Who is this British cunt who starts every thread about Meghan Markle? Is it a man?

by Anonymousreply 116November 13, 2021 4:53 AM

It must have sour breath.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2021 2:06 PM

Is it Milo?

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2021 2:10 PM

He's a huge troll and I can't understand how he still has his original account.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2021 2:13 PM

It claims to be Canadian in some posts.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2021 2:19 PM

He's the equivalent of white UK trash.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2021 2:34 PM

Do not mention Markle name in vain.

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2021 2:54 PM

Often see this name on the football(soccer) threads I start. The poster has always been pleasant enough to me, but might be a troll nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2021 3:06 PM

Oh, hi, Pet! Are we to understand that you are using a DL thread to attack personally another DLer?

For the record, SA doesn't start every Markle thread. I've done so and so have quite a few others. For another, we know SA has been on your hit list, along with critics of Meghan Markle on LSA for a very long time.

I think it's time for a formal complaint to Muriel about a thread attempting to intimidate, threaten, and dox a DL poster because s/he doesn't like Meghan Markle - a view shared by more DLers than not.

This thread and its title and its naked attempt at intimidation in my view should get you banned.

Tell your fucking handlers that it won't work.

And I am going to make a formal complaint.

The question isn't who is SA, it who are you, who is paying and backing you, and registering all your accounts so that no matter how many times you're blocked, you keep turning up.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2021 3:11 PM

R7 SA posts on lots of threads. S/he is pleasant to those who are pleasant to her/him.

The only troll here is OP.

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2021 3:14 PM

Blocked it. Tedious bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2021 3:31 PM

Surviving Angel and her/his/its sock puppets have been a fucking misery. Came basically out of nowhere and now is everywhere to be found.

No one is trying to dox the cunt, just want them off of here. Go play on mumsnet or better yet, the freeway.

Thanks OP for starting this thread. Sadly it will likely be zapped soon, so let's vent our spleens while we can.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2021 4:02 PM

Does Milo really post here?

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2021 4:04 PM

You posters are childish trolls

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2021 4:10 PM

The troll being discussed at the moment is this tedious Surviving Angel poster. Even the username is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2021 4:14 PM

R13 the troll we are discussing is the childish troll. Bye SA.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2021 4:21 PM

Surviving angel has ms, so fuck you ! May ypu get ms and NO this is not SA. But i would put money on the chilish posters on this thread are the paid dunces of SS

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2021 4:23 PM

You can have MS and still be a cunt r16.

Take your "SS" bullshit and go join Surviving Asshole on the freeway..

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2021 4:33 PM

Fuck off Sunshine Sucks troll.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2021 4:36 PM

[R17] dont you think its time for you to grow up and move out of mommie and dada's basement?!!

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2021 4:38 PM

MS doesn't mean you can't a cunt. No excuse. No one knows what SS is except obsessive Markle haters. THAT'S why you are creepy.

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2021 4:40 PM

Is SA also the Gurls Troll, the Spaz Troll, and the Fat Niall Horan Troll? Sorry, I get my UK trolls mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2021 4:41 PM

SA and her sock puppets busy again.

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2021 4:41 PM

Oh look, it’s the Pet Troll at r8.

by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2021 4:44 PM

r19 Don't you think it is time you learned you don't need to add the brackets manually?

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2021 4:47 PM

[R24] is that all you got ?

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2021 4:50 PM

No, R21, in fact that troll is the one who hates SA.

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2021 4:54 PM

Is there a Markle mentioning prohibition in US?

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2021 4:57 PM

Is SA Christina Applegate?

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote] And I am going to make a formal complaint.

I want to speak to a manager!

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2021 5:10 PM

I'm sick of the "I'm going to formally complain to Muriel because Meghan Markle's paid handlers are trying to threaten me" psycho.

They're on the "Who are the creepiest posters on this site?" thread insisting that there are people here paid by Meghan Markle who would "literally kill for Meghan." She's implying that her life is literally in danger because she posts whiny hate threads about Meghan on DL.

I'm so tired of it. I want one day where I can browse DL and not have to deal with the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2021 5:22 PM

Maybe a few of us should formally complain to Muriel about sa and her sockpuppets. We could easily all write to Tony T.

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2021 5:27 PM

He is SMART and knows what he is talking about. Long may he post! Keep it up Surviving Angel!!!

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2021 5:30 PM

^^^^hi SA. Another one blocked.

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2021 5:34 PM

R30 What makes you feel so emotional regarding Meghan? A lot of other celebrities have hate trolls that post much nastier posts about them. On these threads people come to defend the attacked celebrity and people argue. Posters are very moderate about Markle and unusally mild for DL, because they are afraid of being proclaimed racist.

I argue will Challatroll, the Chalamet hater and am often disgusted by their remarks and I post my replys, but am not whishing to ban commenting Timothee on site.

I don't understand why are you so invested in this woman, why such an emotional bond?

by Anonymousreply 34November 9, 2021 5:35 PM

Anyone who thinks minions of Markle are threatening people is truly mentally ill and needs to be 5150d. That is some serious delusion and paranoia going on.

by Anonymousreply 35November 9, 2021 5:38 PM

[quote]Posters are very moderate about Markle and unusally mild for DL, because they are afraid of being proclaimed racist.

Not even remotely true.

Besides, you're a troll. You start anti-trans threads like "Do you think that LGBT community will be divided?" and in the "Who are the creepiest posters on this site?" thread you called others trans as some kind of weird, off-topic, generic insult. Your English is abysmal. You are so obviously a troll that there are probably people on here who think you're pretending to be a troll, because surely a real troll couldn't be as obvious about it as you are.

by Anonymousreply 36November 9, 2021 5:43 PM

Why can’t we all just troll along?

by Anonymousreply 37November 9, 2021 5:55 PM

R34, perhaps you, yourself, should give it up with the gaslighting. You're the one with the severe mental issue, not those of us sick of your incessant Markle spam on this site. Take up some other hobbies, find some other interests in life. It's you who has an irrational compulsive obsession with any and everything Meghan/Harry, BRF crap. We're sick of scrolling past your non-stop threads about them all on here.

by Anonymousreply 38November 9, 2021 6:29 PM

R36 You are so invested in defending some dutchess, yet your post is much nastier than all "Meghan trolls" posts put together.

You show how uneducated and immature you are for mocking the English of a foreigner.

You just don't have the intellectual capacity to discuss any topic like a grown up. For you asking about the division of LGBT community is anti trans. The word democracy doesn't exist in your language. The world homour even less.

Why can't you answer normally when you are asked politely a question?

by Anonymousreply 39November 9, 2021 6:44 PM

R38 Never started a Meghan thread in my life, neither am interested in royals. Maybe you have paranoid delusions?

by Anonymousreply 40November 9, 2021 6:48 PM

SurvivingAngel -ugh, the name alone- is a shit-stirring cunt who talks out of its ass then gets butt-hurt when anyone dares disagree.

The simple fact that it worships at the altar of professional troll George Ziadie, the shopkeeper’s son styled as Lady Colin Campbell, tells you all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 41November 9, 2021 7:07 PM

Perfectly said r41

Sadly the cunt is likely thriving on this attention. These types usually do.

by Anonymousreply 42November 9, 2021 7:16 PM

I picture Our Greg from the dinner party threads turning into Lady C.

It’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 43November 9, 2021 7:17 PM

R35 - Really? The Sussex Squad had one of its SM accounts suspended earlier for spouting violent hate speech against the Queen and the Cambridges.

Camila Tominey after criticising Meghan in a column in the Telegraph received threats of being stabbed to death ALONG WITH HER CHILDREN from one of Meghan's deranged "fans". This became a police action.

Here is some coverage of Tominey's experience with "Meghan's minions".

Meghan's Minions know perfectly well that DLers are highly critical of her, and have been trying to get threads here and on LSA shut down based on "racism".

They do not tolerate disagreement or diversity of opinion. They have issued violent threats to other royal journalists (e.g., Richard Palmer), and have made it clear that they are prepared to do whatever it takes to shut down all criticism of someone they are totally obsessed with.

Below is a statement from Richard Palmer from May 2020:

"Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter Oh that’s not true, I’m afraid. Many of the Meghan fans were equally vicious about Kate before and are now. And, like several other royal correspondents, I’ve received death threats and been accused of all sorts of things by people who identify with the so-called Sussex Squad. 9:10 AM · May 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone"

The delusionals are the small crowd of Klan Granny troll sock puppets who invade every last thread on Meghan Markle, and the Klan Granny Troll herself has made countless threats of legal and law enforcement retribution for posters who criticise Meghan - including doxing, and especially the posters on LSA's "Meghan Markle Unpopular Opinions" threads, which the Klan Granny Troll and the SS operatives have been trying to get shut down for years.

It hasn't worked. I've blocked that KGT many times. And then, presto! Another poster turns up using the exact same voice.

Meghna's Minions are well aware that DL isn't a pro-Meghan site, just as they know Celebitchy is a pro-Meghan, anti-Kate site.

They know DL, they're here, and they're here to make as much trouble as they can.

This thread is an attempt to bully and frighten and intimidate a poster who appears on many threads here, from the arts to films to politics to Meghan Markle.

If this thread wasn't started by a Meghan Minion, it was started by a horse fart.

Remember: Sunshine Sachs represented Harvey Weinstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 9, 2021 7:20 PM

SA is annoying at times but in no way are they a DL troll. That's just an easy out for the people that don't like what he posts - and he posts on a wide variety of threads on many topics, not just Sussex ones. You need to learn to scroll on by if you don't like.

And I occasionally find Lady Colin amusing even if she's just gabbling on about people she barely knows. It's light entertainment folks, meant to amuse. Only a weirdo would take her and others like her seriously enough to call them "trolls".

by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2021 7:27 PM

I can not wrap my head around how seriously people take this site (and the internet in general I guess).

by Anonymousreply 46November 9, 2021 7:29 PM

My only complaint is that Surviving Angel needs to proofread before posting.

by Anonymousreply 47November 9, 2021 7:30 PM

No R45, it's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 48November 9, 2021 7:31 PM

And from what armchair did you make that definitive diagnosis, r48? lol.

by Anonymousreply 49November 9, 2021 7:33 PM

It's pretty self evident R49. It thinks it's in danger from Markle's PR firm and they are scouring the internet for any talk of Markle? Really, cunt? That IS not normal.

by Anonymousreply 50November 9, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]R44 Meghan's Minions know perfectly well that DLers are highly critical of her, and have been trying to get threads here and on LSA shut down based on "racism".

OMG - DataLounge is a relatively obscure site. Sorry, but it’s true. I hadn’t even heard of it several years ago, and I’m gay!

But I do love the idea of corporate heads calling an emergency meeting to intone solemnly, “It’s reached crisis point - DataLounge must be silenced.”

by Anonymousreply 51November 9, 2021 7:50 PM

R51, yeah, that's how fucking batshi this troll is. Also, saying DL is highly critical? Umm, the only people yapping are SA and his sock puppets and a few others. The rest of DL doesn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 52November 9, 2021 8:07 PM

***batshit

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2021 8:07 PM

R45, SurvivingAngel has started at least one thread on Lady Colin Campbell a month for the past six or seven months. None of them have anywhere near 200 replies, and a few are greyed out. Some delve into minutiae, dissecting riffs between Lady Colin and his their Youtubers and questioning if politics have caused her Youtube views to go down.

Any reasonable man would agree that such persistent, repetitive attention to a bit of “light entertainment” is the very definition of a troll.

by Anonymousreply 54November 9, 2021 8:20 PM

Maybe it's this Colin Campbell creature posting. Is it a guy like MPC?

by Anonymousreply 55November 9, 2021 8:32 PM

“It me”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 9, 2021 8:43 PM

"You need to learn to scroll on by if you don't like."

R45 Bitch please, you need to learn to quit spamming this site, period. Don't shit all over this site, and then tell people they just "need to learn to scroll past it".

by Anonymousreply 57November 9, 2021 8:47 PM

Hard to scroll by when you're spamming the site with your unhealthy obsession.

by Anonymousreply 58November 9, 2021 8:54 PM

It might seem like Meghan and Harry are paying these posters, but would they be so crazy to pay mentally unstable people to threaten people? I tend to believe that this person(s) has an unhealthy obsession with Meghan, and does it for free. It is not about race as I thought at first, because you can really throw sticks and stones on Condolezza Rice and nobody cares. And normally you can discuss with black posters, you can have different opinions and fight over it, they aren't pussies.

But just for mentioning Meghan without adoration could get you a ban, bulling and an avalanche of insane insults and accusations. It is so unhealthy. On the site where other women, even posters are called cunts before saying hello? I don't know what is been said on all threads, because I don't usually visit royal threads, but on some where Meghan's name was mentioned with the slightest dislike, the posters were eaten alive by Klan Granny troll. I have the feeling this troll is a woman by their style. Not that men are better, but different.

I've noticed Surviving Angel before and he seemed nice to me so far. I didn't know he was one of team that has the ambition to prohibit topics on DL.

by Anonymousreply 59November 9, 2021 9:10 PM

r59

by Anonymousreply 60November 9, 2021 9:22 PM

Surviving angel is just one of Boris’ sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2021 9:28 PM

R61 What are these people about? Except love for Dutchess and obvious hate for Russians?

by Anonymousreply 62November 9, 2021 9:35 PM

r62

by Anonymousreply 63November 9, 2021 9:45 PM

^^Boris

by Anonymousreply 64November 9, 2021 9:45 PM

Are you five years old?

by Anonymousreply 65November 9, 2021 9:50 PM

I think most Americans admire M Markle for marrying into royalty (which many dream of, even if they know the institutions outdated and ridiculous) and then ditching the whole corrupt scene when she got a taste of how deeply racist that crowd is… starting with Blackamoorgate.

That’s thrillingly modern. And she got her husband and child out, too, to a better, more free and independent world.

#RockOn

by Anonymousreply 66November 9, 2021 9:52 PM

R66 Are you a lady?

by Anonymousreply 67November 9, 2021 9:58 PM

I seriously doubt most Americans have any intense feelings about Meghan Markle, one way or the other. Some DLers on the other hand, jesus fucking christ do they have intense opinions.

by Anonymousreply 68November 9, 2021 10:05 PM

r65 r67

by Anonymousreply 69November 9, 2021 10:08 PM

R68 Maybe some middle aged women bored with life like R68 do. The same type that went crazy for Diana, but Diana was really sweet.

by Anonymousreply 70November 9, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote]Are you a lady, r66?

No.

Occasionally some poster will go on and on about how “fraus“ have invaded DL… when usually it’s someone who’s simply disagreed with them.

by Anonymousreply 71November 9, 2021 10:25 PM

r70

by Anonymousreply 72November 9, 2021 10:41 PM

Well, I've got it and her sock puppets blocked and I can tell by the missing posts she is quite busy defending her mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 73November 9, 2021 10:57 PM

R51 - Nice try. We're not talking "corporate heads". We're talking about a rabid group of unhinged people who think Meghan Markle walks on water. They call themselves the "Sussex Squad". They cruise lots of site (and if you just became aware of DL that's your loss - most of us homos on here have been around for years).

Say - what part of those statements by Richard Palmer and Camila Tominey did you not understand?

They threaten to kill journalists who dare to criticise Meghan. Do they sound like "corporate heads"?

Those "minions" are the same ones who threatened to kill Tominey and her three kids.

They aren't corporate heads: they're sick fans.

Anyone would think you like, never heard of the shit going down on Twitter and IG last few years.

Where you been, pal?

by Anonymousreply 74November 9, 2021 11:16 PM

R74, none of that has been done here. Even the doxxing accusation is unfounded and makes you sound like a conspiracy theorist.

by Anonymousreply 75November 9, 2021 11:18 PM

R59 - They aren't paying these posters. But they are paying people to let them know where there is a lot of anti-Meghan stuff going on.

Some of them are also probably paid bots - there was an article about that in the TIMES last year. See below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 9, 2021 11:19 PM

r74 r76

by Anonymousreply 77November 9, 2021 11:37 PM

R75 - Really? Why don't you look at OP's post and tell me what the phrase asking who Surviving Angel is not too subtly threatens?

That Klan Granny Troll has been after SA's arse for a very long time and it IS the same troll who keeps trying to get LSA shut down and who keeps threatening posters that Someone is taking down their IP addresses and tracking them down . . . one of her favourite phrases is "the net is closing in".

I don't think I can remember seeing a poster singled out for persecution via a named thread on DL in this manner and I've been on here for years. This is an upgrade in attack dog tactics on a poster who has been on DL for a long time and active on lots of threads. And who is known, among quite a few others here, for disliking Meghan Markle.

It really doesn't have to be a conspiracy to see that OP is trying to intimidate someone into shutting up by this kind of tactic. Is it isn't called out for what it is, the troll will figure the tactic works.

DL can be a hot kitchen and I've fought many battles on it and so have people who've fought with me.

You learn to take the heat and give as good as you get here, whether you're talking film, politics, recipes, or royalty.

This OP is part of a set of lunatic fans devoted to "protecting" Meghan Markle that has threatened journalists with death, and it's now singled out a long-time DLer for "special treatment" in an attempt to shut her up.

It isn't a theory: it's what Meghanstans like OP do. Just ask Richard Kay, Camila Tominey, or any other journalist who's had the gall to criticise Meghan Markle.

You let them get away with it - shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 78November 9, 2021 11:39 PM

R54 - Oh, please. Lady C is a running joke on DL and every time she releases a new podcast SA puts it up, the same thing is done with River.

Remember the Dangling Tendrils threads? Who do you think put those up?

DL practically imploded when Meghan and Harry "left". Lots of start threads on them - they take a faux royal tour of NY in which she wears the most ungodly bad clothes, they publish more of her ridiculous word salad, the Oprah interview, Harry's bad behaviour at granddad's funeral, the debacle when Harry lied about the Queen approving his kid being given the Queen's childhood nickname . . .

They keep themselves in the news, and DL responds. That's why there's so many threads on them, not because of SA.

Christ, they are, as has been pointed out many times, the gift that keeps on giving.

This really isn't about SA (or even Meghan): it's about someone trying to see if s/he gets vicious enough, s/he can drive someone off.

by Anonymousreply 79November 10, 2021 12:00 AM

R78=Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 80November 10, 2021 12:38 AM

R79, none of those threads you mention about the Sussexes’ stunts were started by SurvivingAngel.

We’re talking about SurvivingAngel’s incessant promotion of ‘Lady’ George Ziadie. Pathological or paid, you decide.

by Anonymousreply 81November 10, 2021 2:13 AM

Nobody was claiming here that Surviving angel is a Klann Granny troll. He is probably easily led person that believes their aggressive propaganda that Meghan has been some victim of racism on DL, while none has ever seen a racist post about Meghan. I see that most posters don’t dare mention the good Dutchess without appropriate bow, because they would be tore to pieces by the looneys, banned and denounced as troll. It is very unusual for DL , because about all the other celebrities disgusting things have been said and while there is a usual catfight between pros and contras, it all quite normal for DL. Come on, do you think that some upstart dutchess from the most famous royal family on earth in constant conflict with both her husband’s and her own family would be treated like Mother Theresa on the pointless bitchery side. Of course she wouldn’t be spared, biracial or white. The looney’s manipulation with race is beyond silly, because about a real black woman like Condoleeza Rice all possible misogynist slurs are regularly used and none is defending her blackness.

I thought that Charmies are the craziest loons, but they are quite mild comparing to these fruitcakes. I believe they are women too, probably middle aged but some could be youngish, too. No because men are any better, but men just have different MO. I thought that it could be some crazy effeminate queen, but when one of them started accusing that DLers are jealous of M’s beautiful black pussy, I knew it was a woman. Queens usually don’t like the thought of pussy.

by Anonymousreply 82November 10, 2021 7:06 AM

R80 seems like a mentally challenged person on the level of a kindergarten child, but its behavior is efficient enough to scare away the posters, because people usually avoid mentally ill people and don’ t want to to start pointless fights with them.

R78 I believe that their threats should be reported to that moderator Muriel. If they are threatening people to hack them and illegally use people’ s personal data I believe they are committing a criminal act in US. It is like that in EU. Btw. I really think that DLers shouldn’t be pussies and scared of few crazy women that will decide which topics are prohibited on DL. I myself ain’t particularly interested in royal family, but if this couple is provoking public attention by giving interview to Oprah, will I allow to be silenced by some crazy cult?

If it is true that the Sussexes are encouraging this Cult in any way, they are no better than them.

And Surviving angel, are you the one suggesting on Timothee C. threads that he made his career by sucking Hollywood big shot’ s cocks (I might be wrong and mistaken you for someone else, but I think I noticed such comments with your nick). And you are the one teaching people lessons about bitching about celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 83November 10, 2021 7:35 AM

SA is a DL cunt in a long tradition of DL cunts over the years. Hardly the worst of them, a minor cunt at that. Not worthy of their own discussion thread. You gurls need to get shake the dust of your caftans and get outside more often.

by Anonymousreply 84November 10, 2021 8:39 AM

Wait, what is SA accused for? Threatening people for saying anything against Markle or for daring to mention her name?

by Anonymousreply 85November 10, 2021 9:39 AM

r82 r83 r84

by Anonymousreply 86November 10, 2021 11:22 AM

R85 it is OP who is the troll who has been accusing everyone on DL with racism if they criticize Meghan, not SA. OP is the Klan Granny Troll. She's trying to accuse SA of doing what she herself is doing: endless sock puppet accounts, rants about the net closing in on the anti-Meghan posters on LSA, accusing SA of being a paid bot, etc.

In asking, Who is this Surviving Angel cunt? the actual mysterious cunt who appears on every Meghan thread to scream Racism Hater Klan Klan Granny and talk about being paid agents out to destroy Meghan.

As those journalists have pointed out, ugly tactics are Meghan's fans' calling card. That's the real issue about this thread, not Lady C. Someone always inserts a link to Lady C's latest in threads. I happen to think she and River are a crock and don't know nearly the shit they pretend to, but that isn't the point.

It's OP who is part of a subset of Meghan's fandom who has put up veiled threats (all hot air) that posters on LSA are being tracked in some way, their info collected on databases, reported to "authorities", that they're part of some paid ring, and that a "high profile legal case" is about to explode in the media in which they'll all be exposed and get what's coming to them . . .

OP has been doing this "someone's coming for you haters after we deal we with LSA" dance here for years. The not too veiled suggestion that DL posters who criticise Meghan might be next has, of course, not worked any better here than on LSA. Singling out SA for special treatment is just a new tactic.

I'm a long time DLer. I have no problem with a good brawl now and again, and there are posters I despise. But I've never opened a thread on any of them.

OP wants to scare SA off. That's all this is about. A fanatic trying to intimidate a heretic.

by Anonymousreply 87November 10, 2021 11:32 AM

Surviving Angel has been a huge pain in the ass for quite some time. I don't know why anyone would even want to downplay their trollishness. Why is anyone other than SA himself invested in defending SA to this extent?

by Anonymousreply 88November 10, 2021 11:34 AM

[quote]I don't think I can remember seeing a poster singled out for persecution via a named thread on DL in this manner and I've been on here for years.

You haven't been here for even one year if you haven't seen a thread singling someone out.

Jeez, I can't name everyone who's been singled out. There have been multiple threads on Davida, MPC, MHB, David Ehrenstein, PPSM, Defacto et al., Edw*n, Matt A., the Jessica Lange troll, Brandon, Tybee, about 10 people from Q Whip, Greg, Della, Brandonjoseph... well, there have been dozens more, but why bother listing them? I can't imagine anyone genuinely trying to say that this is the only thread that has ever been posted about a single Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 89November 10, 2021 11:39 AM

[quote] well, there have been dozens more

Yes, there have.

by Anonymousreply 90November 10, 2021 11:53 AM

Well if this OP threats to hack and track posters Muriel should report her to authorities, police or public attorney office, because she is committing a criminal offence.

by Anonymousreply 91November 10, 2021 12:30 PM

R88 SA is one of many pains in the arse on DL. The Klan Granny Troll is the alpha and omega of same.

But being a pain in the arse, like those posters who routinely call you Boris or Jan if you disagree with them, doesn't mean they don't have a right to be here. You can sling it back to them on threads to your heart's content.

But opening a thread on them and questioning who they really are, especially by someone whose well observed aim is to shut down crtiticism of Meghan Markle, is another matter.

I'm not defending SA. I'm defending her right to be on DL and dislike Meghan Markle and be a pain in the arse like the Klan Granny troll, the Boris trolls, the Italians aren't white Troll, etc., without fear of being personally attacked in a unique thread by someone with, as we know, a very special axe to grind re the DoS.

It's called the principle of the thing.

I don't know SA and I don't want to.

What i do want is that DL should not descend into a place where people with an opinion unpopular to a subset of lunatics has to fear being personally attacked by threadslike this, inviting group hostility to do the OP's dirty work for her or him.

OP, you want only Meghan sugars around you, go back to Celebitchy.

No one is allowed to criticise Meghan there.

by Anonymousreply 92November 10, 2021 12:32 PM

My apologies to Surviving angel , I thought you were the one that wanted to prohibit the freedom of speech considering this royal bimbo.

Surviving angel, I never meant to be the part of Lynching cunts clan, so once again, I stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 93November 10, 2021 12:34 PM

I forgot to mention, I am R82 and R83

by Anonymousreply 94November 10, 2021 12:36 PM

R92 Absolutely, this site is gay men site that calls itself pointless bitchery site. But some lunatics, that are not even gay men nor gay women, try to moderate the site and strictly prohibit any critics regarding some minor royalty that is object of their unhealthy obsession. And they do it by bulling, threatening, getting people banned, opening lynching threads about some posters. What is DL moderator Muriel doing? Is he allowing lunatics to moderate his site and even commit criminal offences against other posters here?

And what about other posters. Don't you have any pride to send to hell some bitch who comes to silence you and tell you who you shouldn't talk about. Anyone can say whatever they want about Meghan, and if it is slander, Meghan can sue them. So, bitches shut the fuck up and go and fry something to your husbands if you have them.

by Anonymousreply 95November 10, 2021 12:57 PM

R95, please try that again in English, troll.

by Anonymousreply 96November 10, 2021 1:09 PM

[quote]go and fry something to your husbands if you have them

How is your English getting worse? Unfathomable.

by Anonymousreply 97November 10, 2021 1:14 PM

R96 If you weren't stupid and had basic comprehension you would understand even my bad English. You reached menopause and yet you remained an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 98November 10, 2021 1:15 PM

Oh bitches you must be so clever, you were born in Us and manage to speak some basic English. You must all be Mme Curie.

by Anonymousreply 99November 10, 2021 1:19 PM

Does this particular troll ever sleep? It seems to be perpetually posting judging by all the missing comments I have. Another sign of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 100November 10, 2021 1:23 PM

Anyway you are such evil bitches. Were you victims of abuse as children? Not that there is something wrong with being a victim. But you are so bitter and angry that it must have been caused by a serious trauma.

Ridiculing the English of a foreigner shows your immature personality and trashy background. Which foreign languages do you speak? Your English might be more correct then mine, it would be sad if it weren' t, you are native speakers, but it is basic and primitive and shows very low level of education. I wonder if you ever finished high school.

Why on earth do you come to gay site? What is your interest in gay men or women? To prohibit critical posting about Meghan? If you aren't payed you are the saddest creatures that exist on world. I feel sorry for you. Go and find yourself men if you steel can before the menopause.

by Anonymousreply 101November 10, 2021 1:37 PM

What did I say about high school. R100 doesn't know about time zones.

by Anonymousreply 102November 10, 2021 1:58 PM

^^^waa, waa, waa 👶

Mental illness and immaturity. Fraus need to stay off.

by Anonymousreply 103November 10, 2021 8:11 PM

r98 r99 r101 r102

by Anonymousreply 104November 10, 2021 10:24 PM

Op is one sick fuckin puppy . Bug off troll

by Anonymousreply 105November 10, 2021 11:33 PM

R105

by Anonymousreply 106November 10, 2021 11:47 PM

Only just spotted this thread. Thank you to the posters who either defended me or my right to be here and dissent etc.

I wont be responding to the OP directly.

r78 A brilliant post cheers mate

r79 Dont worry I will not allow myself to be driven off the forum bt I do recognise that is part of of what their game is.

by Anonymousreply 107November 10, 2021 11:48 PM

Don't go - we love you!

by Anonymousreply 108November 11, 2021 12:09 AM

Just spotted this thread? Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 109November 11, 2021 12:10 AM

BobinAustin55 Your adorable bless you and thanks!! r108 Does Austin refer to your location or home state? I love the texas accent !! I find it a bit of a turn on ie sexy , friendly and charming!

by Anonymousreply 110November 11, 2021 12:14 AM

r109 Yes and spent nearly 30 minutes reading it right through. I was mainly on BBC Iplayer last night.

by Anonymousreply 111November 11, 2021 12:15 AM

Austin, Texas!

by Anonymousreply 112November 11, 2021 12:16 AM

r112 Fantastic!! Sending love and best wishes greetings to you hottie ❤❤😘😘 🔥 🔥 I take it 55 refers to your age so your a hot daddy decades older than me! Sounds perfect! 🙂😘 Maybe and life another time we can hook up 👍😘 X

by Anonymousreply 113November 11, 2021 12:24 AM

Go - we hate you!

by Anonymousreply 114November 11, 2021 12:31 AM

SA is Boris

by Anonymousreply 115November 11, 2021 4:24 AM

“It not me. I swear on Lenin bible”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 13, 2021 4:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!