Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Casting call: Fresno professor Randa Jarrar wants YOU for her kink film!

Short film on Fear, Community and the Erotic.

Performers who identify as Femmes, Nonbinary, Masc, Trans, Genderfluid, Women and Gender Nonconforming.

Seeking performers with a connection to kink culture *or* those comfortable and excited to film in either lingerie, fetishwear, or nothing at all.

All evening shoot in Los Angeles.

Mid-December.

Ages 21-99.

All presentations, sizes and experience levels.

Email photos (nothing fancy necessary) and a short message describing what being in your body has meant to you to randajarrar@gmail.com.

---

So, any interest DLers? I would warn you that based on her past actions, you are liable to be rolling around on the beach, naked and covered in bondage rope, while an insufferable valley girl voice drones on in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 30, 2022 10:59 PM

It sounds a lot like she's trying to get people together so she can get her rocks off, more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2021 11:05 AM

This woman hasn't a clue what's "erotic", based on what she's spoken about before. It's her working through her issues and wanting to be special, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2021 8:23 PM

She's released her casting call specifics:

Doorboi: Black, Nonbinary 22-50

Brown Dykes in Boots: 22-60

Muslim Femme: 40-60

Girl on Leash: Femme of Color, 22-30

Indigenous Femme: 30-60

Latinx Nonbinary Person: 30-60

Brown Masc Person: 22-60

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2021 7:10 PM

Probably non-union, little to no pay unless this film makes money and they'll get bottled water but no craft services because of Covid.

Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2021 7:13 PM

Isn't she a seething racist?

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2021 7:17 PM

So no white or Asian people allowed?

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2021 7:18 PM

Basically, R6.

She doesn't like white people at all, R5, which is funny, 'cause she IS one.

This film is going to be an utter trainwreck, isn't it? (Not due to who she's casting, but due to the fact it is HER film.)

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2021 7:28 PM

Coney Island Freak Show: West Coast Edition

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2021 7:54 PM

Maybe Boris will go and take a day off from posting stupid shit. (Like this)

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2021 8:57 PM

Oh, so this post and tweet were created by Russians to make these women look bad?

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2021 10:17 PM

She’s cutting the age off at 99? Ageist much?

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2021 10:35 PM

This has nothing to do with Russians - why Randa Jarrar would be on their radar in the first place, I have no idea.

Haha R11, she's totally ageist! Using her own arguments against her, of course :)

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2021 1:42 PM

Boris^^ Go to Hell Arsehole

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2021 5:03 PM

She is so shlocky, hackneyed and tacky!

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2021 5:54 PM

She's always seemed so desperate to shock people, but no one ever finds what she does particularly controversial, just desperate more like.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2021 7:24 PM

She just retweeted this, but... wouldn't that include HER? Hehe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2021 8:40 PM

She is Hispanic dumb ass^^

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2021 4:00 PM

No, she's Palestinian, as she keeps telling everyone. As the post at R16 says "She just retweeted this." We're talking Randa Jarrar, not Amanda Duarte... "dumb ass".

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2021 8:18 PM

I'd love to, but I just washed my hair.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2021 8:20 PM

Fuck you arsehole

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2021 9:18 PM

"Girl on Leash: Femme of Color"'

Wow, how totally... um... progressive, non-misogynistic, and not reminiscent of slavery!

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2021 9:27 PM

That's a very good point R21. God, I wish someone would point that out to her, haha!

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2021 9:31 PM

"I interpret this show as a way to take something communal and apply it to me, me, ME!"

[quote]Sort Of on @hbomax shows us community care as self care, and how to practice a radically loving, queer parenting, trans Muslimness, and I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2021 6:16 PM

This sounds like the ultimate boner killer.

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2021 6:20 PM

It sounds so "list ticking" and not at all erotic, I agree, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Has this cunt received her NEA grant yet?

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2021 6:31 PM

She should have filmed the pain, beauty and self erotic pleasures of Greg fucking himself with a live COD. SHE COULD HAVE CAPTURED THE FATAL EXPLOSION THAT KILL GREG

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2021 6:34 PM

Oh, it's this cunt again.

How does she still have her teaching job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2021 6:34 PM

No gays? Gay, lesbian, and bisexuality is not even used in her ad.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2021 6:35 PM

Rumor has it that she HAS footage of the late Greg swimming with the COD

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2021 6:35 PM

r28 bug eyed chick with a histrionic/ NP disorder

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2021 6:37 PM

This girl's a real charmer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2021 6:42 PM

R32 How many hippos is she pregnant with? Yegads!

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2021 6:44 PM

She is pregnant witha COD

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2021 6:44 PM

She just got back from swimming with the cod.

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2021 6:45 PM

R31, it certainly seems to be a pattern, doesn't it?

I read that she was brought up in a wealthy family - is this what happens to poor little rich girls who have nothing to really complain about?

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2021 6:49 PM

"Randa Jarrar is the Arab femme daddy of my dreams and her voice is nothing short of ROYAL!"

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2021 6:52 PM

Greg would have married this crazy lady if he had lived and used his cod on her gaping pussy

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2021 7:04 PM

It would have been like one of those shared dildos. Greg fucking his hole on one end and the professor on the other. That’s what I call LOVE

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2021 7:17 PM

Poor Boris. The DEATH of a sock puppet can hurt a TROLL badly

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2021 7:20 PM

Randa Jarrar really is a mental case.

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2021 7:20 PM

Boris is a mental case^^

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2021 7:25 PM

I think she really is, R41, and desperate for attention. It was pointed out here before that she gets hardly any interaction on social media, and it seems to make her say and do more outrageous things. Not that this particular thing she is doing is outrageous, but she so clearly is doing it for attention rather than trying to make anything good.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2021 10:41 AM

She's pissed off now because some panto in Ireland is doing Aladdin with no brown muslims in the cast. She claims she is one, but the woman is paler than I am! I bet she hasn't got a clue about what is involved in the traditional Aladdin pantomime in the UK and Ireland anyway. Also, isn't Aladdin Chinese in the original story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2021 11:59 PM

"This sounds like the ultimate boner killer."

Honestly, the whole project sounds like a bunch of unfuckable people desperately trying to make themselves feel sexy.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2021 12:16 AM

R45, I think you hit the nail on the head there. I do seriously hope people can feel sexy in themselves, but where's the FUN in sexuality with a project like this? I feel that the intention with Randa is more: "I'm going to flaunt myself into other's faces in an aggressive manner and then complain when they don't like it that they are oppressing me".

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2021 12:18 AM

If this mess is ever finished, I wonder how she'll react to the comments?

"How dare you call us 'brave' or 'fierce', if you don't call us sexy and contact me to ask for the performer's phone number, you're a transphobic cisshole!!! We've had enough of having our sexual needs ignored, blah blah blah...".

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2021 4:38 AM

I think those comments, if they come from anyone, would be likely to come from her. She stated she was trans recently, but honestly, she always comes across like someone glomming on to other people. She was "queer" for ages, while always being in standard heterosexual relationships.

I dunno, I shouldn't say that I guess, I know people can identify how they like, but something about her strikes me as a person who wants the attention and likes to "shock" others, rather than her being genuine. Which makes it a lot harder for real trans people.

by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2021 5:14 AM

She's a hateful loon.

by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2021 4:13 PM

Is Roxane sure about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2021 7:03 PM

This is just eyeroll-worthy. And "no cis men" obviously means she doesn't want gay men there either. There's something a bit annoying about a woman who really isn't "queer", except for the attention she wants to get, coming in to the community and making pronouncements like this, though of course it is her film and she can do what she want. Annoying only in the sense of a brief "huh, that's stupid" way, not like a life-altering way, you understand.

Her ex-sound girl sounds like a smart woman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2021 7:07 PM

r51 Welcome to half the 'lgbt' population now. Literally, all girls who are not even bisexual, most with made up gender shit who still only want to fuck men. Larping as gay men themselves sometimes too.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2021 10:17 PM

This broad is something else.

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2021 8:58 AM

Why the hell can't Roxane just bloody well answer a question without making nasty insinuations? I can't bear people who do that. The question wasn't insulting. There are a couple of points here:

- does saying "no cis men" violate some sort of employment law, and

- gay men are cis men, and are also heavily discriminated against

DANNI: Can we say no cis men? (Im guessing theres a reason for the exclusion) just genuniely asking.

ROXANE: Ask the person seeking to hire but the answer is yes, for a freelance gig, yes. Ask yourself why you’re asking this.

DANNI: Ok. I asked becasue it seemed exclusionary. Im gay, so have experienced this and wondered if that would be ok if it was anything else except cis men. Im not heading for an "all lives matter" stance here just genuinely wondering. Thank you for answering, ill leave u to ur day.

"Ask yourself why you're asking this" - ugh. Implying straight up that the other person is not asking in good faith is so irritating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 9, 2021 10:17 AM

^Ooh, and someone else has basically called her out on it too:

[quote]Why did you feel the need to add that last sentence? There are plenty of reasons why someone might ask that question. Why try to shame someone for curiosity?

Someone else very sarcastically asks "But who will think of the poor cis men?" which pisses me off too, because taking that position is just going to mean gay men are going to end up with any discrimination they face as being brushed off because they're "cis" too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2021 10:22 AM

The thing is, if this Jarrar lady was trying to do work like r21 hinted at, examining the connections between historical slavery, BDSM, sexual imagery and conventional beauty, it would make sense, but as we've seen from her other work, she is presenting all this stuff as literally as possible.

That piece where she was splayed out on rocks, naked and with a bunch of flags draped around, would have been brilliant had it been an examination of how the female body is portrayed, a la Juno Calypso's work, but no, Jarrar was just "look at me, I'm hot and I'm on sexy wet rocks." Un poco autista.

by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2021 10:29 AM

[quote]That piece where she was splayed out on rocks, naked and with a bunch of flags draped around, would have been brilliant had it been an examination of how the female body is portrayed, a la Juno Calypso's work, but no, Jarrar was just "look at me, I'm hot and I'm on sexy wet rocks."

Perfectly said. She did all that to get people looking at her. If you listened to the dual monologues she was reciting over the video, they were all basically "me, me, me, me, how does Laura relate to ME!"

by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2021 10:33 AM

Here is a quote from her recent book. What the fuck is she on?

[quote]Thumbelina and Tinker Bell are both, in my imagination, queer, visual representations of clitorises. They buzz, they yearn, they are tiny and hidden, and sometimes tiny and visible.

by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2021 7:52 PM

What on God's green earth is sexy about a nonbinary person? Aren't they eschewing the notion of having sex by declaring themselves nonbinary?

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 59December 10, 2021 7:55 PM

Nonbinary people are like everyone else, they want to be loved, but loved on their own terms. They want to be loved for themselves, not what they see as a false front.

And like everyone else, they'll learn that they have to compromise if they want love,

by Anonymousreply 60December 10, 2021 8:32 PM

Can someone let me know if I have this right?

Nonbinary means that you don't express your gender in terms of what we think of as traditionally male or traditionally female, is that it? I'm keen to understand it. If it is how I think it is, one of the questions it raises to me is that it almost seems to solidify "traditional" gender roles, by saying if you don't adhere to them you are different.

I'm a male who's never been worried that I'm not that into sports etc. I would still consider myself male though. I feel like I have a really shallow understanding of this, and not many people seem to be able to explain what it is themselves.

by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2021 9:25 PM

"kink film"

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2021 9:54 PM

This dirty White skank needs to be hosed down and tested for COVID/STI before she is allowed in the same room with anyone else. That fupa alone needs a pressure power hose with foam before a three day fumigation. Can you imagine the stench? The cottage cheese paste from a week of those gargantuan thighs rubbing together for one week could feed an African village. This Rachel Dolezal clone needs to be outed and cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2021 10:28 PM

[quote]This Rachel Dolezal clone needs to be outed and cancelled.

Just picking up on this, this is what I find interesting about this Jarrar woman. She would rant for days about the offensiveness of Dolezal, and yet she herself is cosplaying others and apparently that's ok?

Bored, born into wealth people who need to be the victim at all costs are so weird.

There are some interesting comments about whether she is breaking employment law by being discriminatory, but apparently in California you can discriminate as a freelancer or something? That's what they're saying anyway.

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2021 10:33 PM

Oh. My. God.

[quote]I no longer do events that are majority white. I will never agree to do an event if I am the only person of color on the panel. I will slap anyone who microagresses. I do not accept questions from the audience if they're not from BIPOC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2021 8:24 PM

She White as hell and ain’t fooling’ nobody. Shades of Jessica Krug.

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2021 9:49 PM

Dear Lord, she’s mighty unattractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2021 9:53 PM

Ugh, R67, that picture is NOT good!

[quote]She White as hell and ain’t fooling’ nobody. Shades of Jessica Krug.

Yep. But she simply must be victimised in every part of her life! I'm classically Irish looking and I'm "browner" than her, haha.

If she really wants to feel hard done by, she could move to Palestine as a queer, trans person and see how that goes, but I have the feeling she doesn't want to do that.

by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2021 10:10 PM

I hope she does slap someone who "microaggresses" and they "macroaggress" back by hitting her with a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2021 10:12 PM

I'd fire her ass. She's just a larper and using her job for her personal sexual gratification.

by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2021 10:13 PM

I think people like Jarrar have all these horrible opinions about what others think, because it's what THEY think, or THEY understand, and they can't believe others aren't the same. And it is really quite funny that she complains about people doing "arab face" when they belly dance, yet she is engaging in a multitude of different faces, just for attention.

by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2021 10:25 PM

Is she a methhead? That looks like meth smoke in her pic.

by Anonymousreply 72December 12, 2021 12:36 AM

LOL R72. It would explain SO much!

by Anonymousreply 73December 12, 2021 6:16 PM

This woman once claimed that men liking skinny women was a sign that we live in society of pedophilia. She's insane.

by Anonymousreply 74December 12, 2021 7:30 PM

This is someone who clearly has issues with self esteem and insecurities and is masquerading them as social activism.

Her agenda is to seek attention and validation to make her feel better about her herself. She has no interest in the bigger picture of society.

People like her are simply jealous of people who are prettier, skinnier, sexy, attractive, charismatic, intelligent, etc. Her whole act is to play an activist to say “me too!” and if you disagree, you’re sexist / racist / transphobic / etc, etc.

I just keep thinking of how someone like Camille Paglia had the last laugh. She’s still going and she said all the crazy radical feminists she used to fight as a feminist all ended up institutionalized and shit. Like Kate Millett.

These crazy radicals today will all end up in the looney bin or commit suicide. That’s how this will all die out if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 75December 12, 2021 7:54 PM

^It will be interesting to see where this all goes. As the zeitgeist changes, so does what people find acceptable.

You're right about her self-esteem issues, that's exactly what I thought when I saw her say what she did about men liking skinny women. She wants to make it so that men have to find her attractive or be smeared with some disgusting allegation. That's all she's got.

by Anonymousreply 76December 12, 2021 7:58 PM

[quote]filming was last night and it was literally the most incredible creative night of my life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 13, 2021 10:27 AM

Fetishism of people of color is racist.

by Anonymousreply 78December 13, 2021 11:15 AM

[quote] This woman once claimed that men liking skinny women was a sign that we live in society of pedophilia. She's insane.

Okay okay we know she's insane but there's a germ of truth in what she says. Not P. That's taking it too far. That's like saying men who like women with boyish bodies are really closeted gays. But there are men who run from women who have the bodies of real women - and not fat or gross but just normal breasts and hips and look like women as opposed to boyish bodies. It's akin to avoiding women who are smart. Many men just can't handle certain things in women. I think it's something about feeling threatened by them or fearing they will leave them.

But yea she's insane. She takes something and carries the idea to the extreme because she's not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 79December 13, 2021 3:48 PM

[[quote]because she's not very smart.

Which is why she's so aggressive and only argues from emotion, I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 80December 13, 2021 6:26 PM

R80 Yes.

We’re living in a society where everything is run by emotion and not logic. Politics are driven by poisonous emotional rage and not actually logic.

Someone with a penis and a beard screams they demand they’re women. Morbidly obese women want to be acknowledged as healthy.

It’s all about insecure people with big egos.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2021 3:04 AM

And, R81, it relies on making people feel guilty because many people out there don't want to hurt others' feelings or be perceived as bigoted, but it's almost come at the expense of actual facts. Larger friends of mine would never say they were healthy and they work actively to help themselves, but so many now seem to be equating healthy lifestyle to a hate crime, and that's so sad, because they're hurting themselves.

This doctor here spoke on this, and he does well, I think:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2021 6:48 AM

First leaked shot from the film:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 17, 2021 8:09 PM

She looks piggie-ish. Does she know that?

There is nothing sexual or erotic about her at all.

by Anonymousreply 84December 19, 2021 4:12 AM

Not sexual and erotic?! How can you SAY that? I am the PICTURE of desirability!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2021 4:31 AM

That’s one, nasty FUPA.

by Anonymousreply 86December 19, 2021 4:38 AM

Haha, never heard of the acronym FUPA before, just looked it up then. I've heard it referred to as a gunt before.

by Anonymousreply 87December 19, 2021 4:45 AM

this thread is useless without THIS video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 19, 2021 5:33 AM

Bwahahaha, R88! That video will never not send me into paroxysms of laughter. It's so ridiculous! I agree, wtf is the fan in there for?

by Anonymousreply 89December 19, 2021 6:58 AM

To keep that rancid cooch aired out.

by Anonymousreply 90December 19, 2021 7:18 AM

Was that the fat whale on the beach?

by Anonymousreply 91December 19, 2021 7:30 AM

I couldn't even finish reading the casting call at r3.

It was too damn exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 92December 19, 2021 7:32 AM

R91, on the other thread about this woman, people were positing an alternate reality where people rush up to her and start throwing buckets of water on her to keep her alive, haha. In fact, I think someone pointed out that if she had shown something like that, she may have been making a better point about women's bodies, than she actually was.

by Anonymousreply 93December 19, 2021 10:58 AM

[quote]whenever i leave my house i am reminded that men are not ok

But... doesn't Randa identify as one? I am so confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 22, 2021 6:48 PM

Her tweets are now protected for no known reason. I expect she'll be back shortly with some harrowing tale of victimisation.

by Anonymousreply 95December 27, 2021 9:27 PM

I could be wrong, but all these labels and groupings seem to be an effort for some people to hide themselves, and not be individuals.

Being gay is part of my identity, but certainly not who I am in entirely. The opposite appears tire for these new...identifiers.

by Anonymousreply 96December 27, 2021 9:31 PM

[quote]Being gay is part of my identity, but certainly not who I am in entirely. The opposite appears true for these new...identifiers.

That's how I feel too. Being gay is something I'm out and proud about, and an important thing when it comes to activism that needs to be done, but I'm so much more than gay, a point driven home to me regularly when people assume I must be a certain stereotyped way because I am gay. I would hate spending my life trying to live up to the idea of "gay".

Randa here has identified as everything and its mother, it's very strange. She was claiming to be a "fag" not that long ago. I hate to sound exclusionary, but Randa? You can't sit at that table. She'd be outraged if I said I identified as Palestinian. I'm not outraged at her though, but I do think she's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 97December 27, 2021 9:38 PM

What has she done to her voice here? Digitally manipulated it? Also, why is she talking while chewing, that is repulsive. And "my life is better than yours" isn't the "yas kween" moment she thinks it is, this all looks very, very sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2022 7:58 PM

Seems both her and Roxanne Gay are into Lisa Bonnet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2022 9:54 PM

Here's another for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2022 10:03 PM

Roxane was saying she was into both Lisa and Jason. You just know she says things like that to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2022 10:38 PM

My god her post at R100 is so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2022 10:39 PM

Her life is better….? Lol, this mindless, derivative skank has absolutely nothing I want. She is a disgusting, ugly (inside & out) charlatan. I hope she dies soon. The world will be better off. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2022 10:59 PM

Yeah the whole: "my life is better than yours" sounds like something a 6 year old would say. She's not doing anything to disabuse me of the notion that academics are often emotionally stunted at a child's age.

And yes, I can't say I'm jealous of anything she has either.

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2022 11:40 PM

I'm wondering if that voice over is meant to be her (voice altered), or if someone else said it and she thought: "that's so deep!" and used it over a montage of herself. Whoever it was, they should stop speaking while chewing food, it's gross.

by Anonymousreply 105January 15, 2022 6:58 PM

R11, my 101-year-old Black grandmother will be devastated by this. She's a lifelong kinkster and would have loved to be in this project.

by Anonymousreply 106January 15, 2022 8:09 PM

Your grandmother can do so much better than to be in the orbit of this weird person.

by Anonymousreply 107January 15, 2022 8:38 PM

She's branching out now into teaching classes on online dating:

[quote]Hi all,

[quote]I started dating online in 2002. The Onion and Salon had personals pages where you could post your images and profile and meet strangers for coffee, beer, sex, or all of the above. I have found almost all my favorite lovers online. I found a spouse online. All my fantasies have come true thanks to online dating.

[quote]Twenty years later, women, queer femmes, trans babes, and nonbinary hotties often ask me how to use online dating sites, which ones to use, and how to find what they're looking for. I decided to create this class to help.

[quote]I'll be sharing all the sites I've found effective and how to use them; techniques to draw in the types of people you desire; how to practice consensual contact both on and off your phone; safety tips; and much more.

[quote]Hope to see you there. If you can't attend sunday, it will be recorded and you'll be able to watch at your leisure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2022 9:32 PM

Jews not invited?

Hmmmm.

I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2022 9:42 PM

[quote]Jews not invited?

I missed that, R109, where did she say that? Gross!

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote] I'm a male who's never been worried that I'm not that into sports etc. I would still consider myself male though. I feel like I have a really shallow understanding of this, and not many people seem to be able to explain what it is themselves.

That’s because ‘non-binary DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING! Thats why they can't ‘define’ or explain’ it.

There have been masculine woman and effeminate men since the dawn of humanity, but THIS crowd has decided that THEY are something special and unprecedented.

[quote] there are men who run from women who have the bodies of real women - and not fat or gross but just normal breasts and hips and look like women as opposed to boyish bodies. It's akin to avoiding women who are smart. Many men just can't handle certain things in women. I think it's something about feeling threatened by them or fearing they will leave them.

Or..:they just have a ‘type?’ It doesn’t have to-be more than that. Given that most straight men seem utterly hypnotized by big titties-even obviously fake ones-I’d say its good there are men who like something else. Making other people’s tastes into a negative doesn’t help anyone.

[quote] Being gay is part of my identity, but certainly not who I am in entirely. The opposite appears tire for these new...identifiers

That’s because there’s nothing else ‘there.’ They are utterly empty, and have nothing to say and nothing to offer. People who base their entire identity on such things as race and sexuality-and I’ve known more than a few-are the dullest people on earth.

[quote] Her life is better….? Lol, this mindless, derivative skank has absolutely nothing I want

Neither does anyone else; its why she has to make such statements. Corpulent, pre-diabetic, and piggish-looking? Yeah, I’m SO jealous. Shes so utterly transparent i could almost…ALMOST…feel sorry for her. She’s a heap of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote]the dullest people on earth.

This is so true. It's like people who make smoking pot their personality, they find themselves so much more amusing than they really are.

As the song says "do what you wanna do and be who you wanna be" but if you become so identity-focused like some of these people, don't be surprised when people see it for the defensiveness and lack of confidence it really is.

I enjoyed your post in its entirety, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2022 11:57 PM

No room for geigh men either apparently.

by Anonymousreply 113January 22, 2022 12:14 AM

This is the thing, these people seem really keen on kicking gay men out of the community now. It's weird. Especially from people like this Jarrar woman who I swear is probably just a "cis-gendered, heterosexual woman" playing out some fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 114January 22, 2022 12:27 AM

[quote]There have been masculine woman and effeminate men since the dawn of humanity, but THIS crowd has decided that THEY are something special and unprecedented.

I couldn't help myself giggling the other day listening to the comedian Chris Lilley's podcast "Ja'miezing" where he plays 21 year old Ja'mie King, and she pronounced something like: "Me and Amber are totally, like, gender-fluid, 'cause, like, Amber plays lots of sports and stuff and I really like burping a lot."

by Anonymousreply 115January 22, 2022 12:30 AM

R110 she didn't say that explicityly, she just mentioned every marginalized group except Jews. We're just the only group apparently not worthy of appearing in her masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2022 12:41 AM

[quote] It's like people who make smoking pot their personality, they find themselves so much more amusing than they really are.

That’s an excellent comparison. Everything is ‘4/20’ and weed designs on their shirts. I mean, there are grammas smoking weed and chewing edibles. You’re NOT edgy, original, or even interesting. MAYBE in the seventies, not anytime lately.

[quote] No room for geigh men either apparently.

Do you REALLY want to be a part of this crowd? I certainly don’t.

[quote] these people seem really keen on kicking gay men out of the community now

It’s funny, because…

A: most gay men won’t notice…

B: most gay men won’t care. Why would we? There are VASTLY more of us, and we make our OWN spaces just fine without the endlessly aggrieved ‘trans’ this and ‘non-binary’ that, and pronouns, pronouns,PRONOUNS!!!! I personally don’t want to fuck a guy who isn’t sure he’s a guy, and…

C: good luck financing ANYTHING without us! We don’t need these freaks, and we can ally with our lesbians sisters on anything of ACTUAL importance (pronouns won’t make the list!)

[quote] I enjoyed your post in its entirety, [R111].

Showing your good taste and discernment!👍

by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2022 6:05 AM

She's complaining now about how awful the English language is, and how much better Arabic is... yet she's still using English?

by Anonymousreply 118January 28, 2022 9:59 PM

Oh dear. I think she thinks she's Edith Massey here:

[quote]ive seen dozens of queer and gay couples engage in open relationships where everyone is having casual sx and dating a lot. i don't know many hetero couples at all though. [bold]heterosexuality is a disease lol[/bold]

This is especially interesting considering she is a woman who seems to almost exclusively have sex with men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 28, 2022 11:29 PM

Oh, hahahaha! THIS is how she makes a complaint? And I love the response of the store. She so clearly just wants to be victimised:

[quote]I went to your Burbank location and was told by your sales person that you don't carry for 4X in store. Why do you hate fat people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 5, 2022 8:26 PM

I'm so confused. Not long ago she was saying she was trans, then she called herself a "fag", now she's a "dyke". I don't think that's how it works, Randa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2022 10:18 PM

And now this? You know, for someone who gets incensed about people "appropriating" her culture by, uh, dancing, she sure doesn't mind doing a bit of "appropriation" herself!

[quote]my first appointment for Testosterone is in 3 weeks i'm so happy

(and of course DL-fave R. Gay is right in there too: "Wonderful! So glad it’s happening.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2022 10:22 PM

Shame on that doctor^^.

I hope all these doctors who prescribe and propogate this madness, lose their licenses.

by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2022 10:43 PM

Anything for attention with this one.

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2022 10:52 PM

I thought her body was perfect as is?

[quote]i'm on new meds for my diabetes that stabilize my blood sugar throughout the day, so i'm planning to try ramadan this year with nightly suhoor. so excited, nervous, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 11, 2022 10:46 PM

Fresno?! Ew.

by Anonymousreply 126March 11, 2022 11:13 PM

[quote]"We're so gay," says @randajarrar, pointing to ancient Egyptian gods and the Iraqi lesbian poet Enheduanna as examples. "The West has tried to erase our queerness from our histories, and that's a huge part of my creative project, to disrupt that idea."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 25, 2022 8:23 PM

I think she just wants to be upset now. Someone using 'they' is clearly trying to be considerate, if they're wrong, just kindly tell them and move on:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 30, 2022 10:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!