Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin only made $250,000 for RUST!

Producers on Rust, including Alec Baldwin, have come under fire over reports of chaotic working conditions in the wake of Halyna Hutchins's death. The Hollywood Reporter obtained a draft of the production budget which sheds light on where money was allocated on the independent Western movie.

Baldwin was set to earn $150,000 as lead actor and $100,000 as producer, according to the new report. Hutchins, an up-and-coming cinematographer, would have earned $48,945, while armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, one of two people at the center of the investigation, was set to be paid $7,913. Producers budgeted $7,469 for "armorer crew," $17,500 for the rental of weapons and $5,000 for rounds. Dave Halls, first assistant director who handed the prop gun to Baldwin, was to earn $52,830. While the draft confirms the low-budget nature of the film, which was slated to cost $7,279,305, experts tell THR the numbers are not unusual.

Producers budgeted $650,000 to pay themselves and there were six in total including Baldwin. A source close to the production tells THR "that the producers deferred their fees and had not yet collected them at the time the production shut down, but offered no substantiation."

According to the report, $350,000 was earmarked as a contingency in case anything went wrong — but those involved may need more than that if Hutchins's husband sues for wrongful death.

Hutchins was killed on Oct. 21 when Baldwin accidentally fired a prop gun containing a live round during rehearsal. Matthew Hutchins, the late husband of the filmmaker, hired a law firm that specializes in personal injury and wrongful-death suits, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Lawyers for Gutierrez-Reed, who was responsible for all guns on set, are doubling down their theory "sabotage" could have played a role in the fatal shooting.

"Hannah Gutierrez Reed would like to add a few points to the continuing narrative on the tragic events surrounding the shooting on the Rust set. First, Hannah was incredibly safety conscious and took her job very seriously from the moment she started on October 4th," attorney Jason Bowles tells Yahoo Entertainment in a statement. "She did firearms training for the actors as well as Mr. Baldwin, she fought for more training days and she regularly emphasized to never point a firearm at a person.

"Never in a million years did Hannah think that live rounds could have been in the 'dummy' round box. Who put those in there and why is the central question. Hannah kept guns locked up, including throughout lunch on the day in question, and she instructed her department to watch the cart containing the guns when she was pulled away for her other duties or on a lunch break," the statement continues. "Hannah did everything in her power to ensure a safe set. She inspected the rounds that she loaded into the firearms that day. She always inspected the rounds. She did again right before handing the firearm to Mr. Halls, by spinning the cylinder and showing him all of the rounds and then handing him the firearm. No one could have anticipated or thought that someone would introduce live rounds into this set."

Six members of the camera crew walked off set earlier on Oct. 21 over safety and financial issues. Rust costume designer Terese Magpale Davis blasted them in a Facebook post, calling them "jerks." Baldwin shared the lengthy message on his social media page.

"I'm so sick of this narrative," Davis wrote. "I worked on this movie. The story being spun of us being overworked and surrounded by unsafe, chaotic conditions are bulls***."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 1, 2021 4:58 AM

OMG, that girl only got paid $7,913.

That explains everything.

She's like a bargain basement employee.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2021 9:44 PM

Ha! My guess for Alec Baldwin's pay was $500,000. Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2021 9:47 PM

The a.ount for rental and ammo is insane, so she got an extra 12 grand and 5 grand for ammo. So in total sge was paid 30 grand about.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2021 9:48 PM

[quote]Lawyers for Gutierrez-Reed, who was responsible for all guns on set, are doubling down their theory "sabotage" could have played a role in the fatal shooting.

Was it sabotage on the other films where people complained about her too?

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2021 9:48 PM

I haven't heard that, R4. Tell me more.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2021 10:30 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2021 11:00 PM

Betcha that Baldwin got a low budget for his pet project by taking a low upfront fee, and taking a percentage of the gross as the star-cowriter-producer.

His financial future is grim, he's going to have to pay out more in legal fees and child support than he can ever earn.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] Betcha that Baldwin got a low budget for his pet project by taking a low upfront fee, and taking a percentage of the gross as the star-cowriter-producer.

That makes sense.

$250,000 seems really low.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2021 11:49 PM

Yet he still lives better than most of us, R7.

That’s the problem.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2021 11:50 PM

This was an independent movie with a small budget-- I think 6.5 million. That's why he took a low salary and all these figures are low.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2021 11:51 PM

How much were Jensen Ackles and Fimmel making if Alec was making 100k as an actor?

I guess 50k for one movie pays the bills for guys like Travis and Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2021 11:53 PM

It’s also weird how they’ve cancelled the movie yet “The Crow” and “The Twilight Zone” were released despite the on set deaths.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2021 11:56 PM

[quote] How much were Jensen Ackles and Fimmel making if Alec was making 100k as an actor?

That's a great question, R11.

I'd definitely like to know.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2021 12:05 AM

Yeah, most of the movies that they’re filming right now in New Mexico are low budget/ indies. They would hire crew from Walmart if they get away with it. The state is giving them big tax breaks. That’s way Amazon and Netflix are building studios there.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2021 12:16 AM

Why^^

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2021 12:16 AM

Is that a lot?

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2021 12:19 AM

What’s also interesting is John Slattery is filming a indie movie there right now. With Tina Fey. He went to the service for the cinematographer without Fey. You would think she would be there for her 30 rock costar.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2021 12:22 AM

Nicolas Cage must be really making the big bucks. He's like in 10 movies a year.

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2021 12:32 AM

And how much did Halyna get? Oh wait paid poor noble Alec paid her personally. Too bad he decided to cut costs & do it with lead,. Like I should feel sorry for this arrogant fat fuck who cares only about himself. This POs is subhuman!

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2021 2:04 AM

I hope they sue them ALL into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote] I hope they sue them ALL into oblivion.

Who would sue whom?

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2021 2:18 AM

[quote] Halyna Hutchins' husband hires L.A. law firm specializing in wrongful-death suits

Halyna Hutchins' husband has hired an L.A.-based law firm that specializes in personal injury and wrongful-death suits.

Matthew Hutchins, husband of the late "Rust" cinematographer, has enlisted the legal counsel of Panish Shea Boyle Ravipudi, with Brian Panish acting as lead lawyer, a spokesperson for the family told The Times on Wednesday, adding that Hutchins "remains focused on taking care of his son and processing his grief."

A spokesman for the law firm confirmed that it had been retained by the Hutchins family but declined to comment on any plans to file suit.

"Respecting Mr. Hutchins’ request for privacy as the family grieves the loss of Halyna Hutchins, the firm will not be making any statements at this time," the firm said.

Matthew Hutchins is himself a lawyer, working in corporate law out of the L.A. office of Latham & Watkins. He previously worked in entertainment law, according to Reuters. He has a 9-year-old son, Andros.

As the Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office and district attorney continue their investigation into the "Rust" production in New Mexico, no criminal charges have yet been filed.

The attorney for Hannah Gutierrez Reed, the armorer responsible for all guns on the "Rust" set, released a statement late Wednesday defending his client's actions Oct. 21, when a gun held by actor Alec Baldwin was fired during rehearsal of a scene.

"Never in a million years did Hannah think that live rounds could have been in the 'dummy' Round box," said Gutierrez Reed's attorney, Jason Bowles. "Who put those in there and why is the central question." The statement added that Gutierrez Reed handed the firearm to assistant director Dave Halls, "spinning the cylinder and showing him all of the rounds and then handing him the firearm."

The new statement followed appearances on morning news programs in which Gutierrez Reed's attorneys floated the possibility of sabotage and suggested that someone intentionally smuggled live rounds of ammunition into a box of dummy rounds.

Here is the full text of Bowles' Wednesday night statement:

"Hannah Gutierrez Reed would like to add a few points to the continuing narrative on the tragic events surrounding the shooting on the 'Rust' set. First, Hannah was incredibly safety conscious and took her job very seriously from the moment she started on October 4th. She did firearms training for the actors as well as Mr. Baldwin, she fought for more training days and she regularly emphasized to never point a firearm at a person. Never in a million years did Hannah think that live rounds could have been in the 'dummy' Round box. Who put those in there and why is the central question.

"Hannah kept guns locked up, including throughout lunch on the day in question, and she instructed her department to watch the cart containing the guns when she was pulled away for her other duties or on a lunch break. Hannah did everything in her power to ensure a safe set. She inspected the rounds that she loaded into the firearms that day. She always inspected the rounds. She did again right before handing the firearm to Mr. Halls, by spinning the cylinder and showing him all of the rounds and then handing him the firearm.

"No one could have anticipated or thought that someone would introduce live rounds into this set."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2021 2:20 AM

I'm glad the husband got an attorney for wrongful death. I don't know why he was allowing Alec to put on some kind of solidarity display. Husband was probably in grief and shock at the time.

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2021 2:31 AM

R23, the 2 are non incompatible. Alec would understand that the only way to get anything would be via a lawsuit. Did it have insurance? Are there other avenues of compensation?

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2021 2:58 AM

R23, Alec Baldwin is clearly only concerned with publicity in the midst of this tragedy, for which he is unquestionably factually responsible, as the shooter. His behavior, and the complimentary actions of his scandalous wife, are shocking.

by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2021 10:24 AM

There was a small insurance policy. The company will fight hard to void or minimize coverage given the facts.

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2021 12:36 PM

I'm just shocked that a big name actor like Alec Baldwin would make such a small amount for a leading role.

by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2021 4:41 PM

It was a small vanity project, R27 not a big budget film.

by Anonymousreply 28November 5, 2021 5:04 PM

OP except for 'Rust' when have you heard anyone talk about Baldwin's latest film?

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2021 5:37 PM

"Nicolas Cage must be really making the big bucks. He's like in 10 movies a year."

Cage needs the money, he pissed away his A-list fortune and he's got kids and ex-wives to support. And he's getting old.

As for Baldwin, he actually does have to think about publicity and image right now, for the rest of his life he's going to have six kids and a horde of lawyers to support, so he's got to think about the optics if he want to earn any money from now on. It's not like he can leave public life and take a high-paying desk job, all he can do is act.

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2021 11:15 PM

Some functional adult, ie, not Baldwin or Hilary needs to lock their social media accounts and change the passwords.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 6, 2021 12:38 AM

All I know is, John Wayne made over 80 Westerns, and managed to do so without killing anybody.

by Anonymousreply 32November 6, 2021 4:26 PM

And, r32, he was secure enough in his masculinity to sport espadrilles!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 6, 2021 4:55 PM

I’m surprised the AD got paid more than the cinematographer.

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2021 5:04 PM

Men getting paid more than women perhaps, R34.

I am shocked that the AD got hired for this having been fired due to a gun incident on a prior film. Very poor fit for a rush rush Western.

Blame game - if everyone was responsible will no one be held responsible?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2021 5:25 PM

R33, I'm printing that out and putting it in my guest bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2021 7:23 PM

John Wayne looks gay as hell in that photo. It's not just the espadrilles. It's the entire ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2021 8:24 PM

As lead/co-writer/producer on this cheapo movie, Alec knew he wasn't going to make much money up front.

The strategy these days is to produce the movie as cheaply as possible. The big payday comes from potentially selling the streaming rights to Netflix or Amazon. For a project with a name lead like Alec, there was potential for a big sale even if the movie was low budget, earning him a larger profit.

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2021 10:26 PM

And that in a nutshell, is why movies suck so bad nowdays, R38.

by Anonymousreply 39November 6, 2021 10:36 PM

The Baldwintos are HOUSE HUNTING in Vermont!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2021 7:41 AM

La Baldwin Will spend millions in court on this and millions more paying out the victims. It’s a good thing eeeeeelaaaaahreeeeahhhh speaka da Spanish becaise the bitch is going to be scrubbing toilets to put food on the table for all her keeeeds

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2021 8:29 AM

[quote] Hannah did everything in her power to ensure a safe set. She inspected the rounds that she loaded into the firearms that day. She always inspected the rounds. She did again right before handing the firearm to Mr. Halls, by spinning the cylinder and showing him all of the rounds and then handing him the firearm.

No she didn't anything to keep the set safe. She let one actor use the gun for target practice. And spinning the cylinder isn't showing him the rounds. Her lawyers admitted she was away from the guns for an hour or two and then they realized they just admitted her guilt, said it was only 15 minutes. Which still makes her guilty. They should have been locked up not sitting around

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2021 9:14 AM

Won’t insurance cover the damages? I doubt Baldwin will have to pay out of pocket.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2021 9:27 AM

R43 = Baldwin will have to pay if an investigation from the insurance carrier finds him liable. He was a producer on the film, and he can't just proclaim himself a victim. You might have car insurance but they won't pay anything if they find out you were texting while driving or were negligent. Remember--Baldwin proclaimed himself "inconsolable" after this but is strolling around for Paparazzi all over Vermont. He is doing himself no favors. LINK to Alecs various scandals (BEFORE killing anyone)..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2021 9:50 AM

"No she didn't anything to keep the set safe."

Well, maybe she did everything *within her power*, and if the producers and other managers didn't provide her with a lockbox or enough time or authority to ensure safety, then the film's producers bear a share of responsibility.

The armorer was criminally negligent, and so were the producers that ignored on-set safety standards.

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2021 10:42 AM

The DEAD WOMANs family must be thrilled that Alec has announced he is house hunting. Nothing says "remorse" like spending millions of dollars.and flaunting your wealth a week after the woman you killed was laid to rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2021 10:50 AM

Knew Alec aka she Real Victim Here wouldn't be doing E. Hamp. anytime soon. Summer is gone, less of a thick cushion of ass licking libs. for his fatness. The locals would be shouting Murderer right into his face & every time they saw his car. Think of the local election results on LI. as to how the tide has turned there in both counties.

They may be more superficially polite in Vermont. But check out some of the photos of the bartender when the rented out the entire place. Thinly veiled disgust, silent scorn comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2021 10:51 AM

Hilaria is fully back to posting on Instagram so I guess everything is fine now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2021 10:54 AM

R48 = Her Caption = "I know you worry. We love you and miss you"......WTF is wrong with this woman?.....She thinks WE worry about HER?........I am worried for the dead womans 9 year old son who doesn't have a mother anymore....I hope Hillary and Alec get taken to the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2021 10:59 AM

R49, pure sociopath. That's actually amazing to have to regard for your meal ticket's actions in destroying the world of a now childless mother. They're out of their minds if they think the Baldwinintos are going to find an audience and make a career after this... brazen.

Is Vermont a haven for hiding assets? All the Enron assholes had homes in Aspen with $100M paintings the govt couldn't seize. Is this Baldwin's plan?

Vermont super liberal YET pro-gun... so he knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2021 11:29 AM

Where will Alec go now?...Who would hire him? ABC won't be stupid enough to let him back on Match Game. SNL has protected him over Hillary, and they would be hypocrites to put him on their stage. Alec also pissed off NBC because they developed "Mr. Mayor" as a 30 Rock spin-off for him and then he bailed. Maybe he will get movie roles now that people know he was working for peanuts on Rust. Maybe they can live off Hillarys Spanish Cookbook sales?..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2021 11:39 AM

I guess on Sundays his paid shills sleep late.. Awaiting their usual denials for his guilt in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2021 12:08 PM

I wonder with the Travis Scott astroworld stuff if the crisis PR people told Hilaria she could post because they figured the press is otherwise occupied. You know she must ask them 100 times a day if she’s allowed to return to Instagram yet.

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2021 12:14 PM

Like others she ignores good advice. Why pay for PR management then ignore the advice. Duh, I'm such an attention hog that I have to ignore sensible paid for good advice so I can post.. Why in the computer age when anything you are, have been, etc. can be clocked, ForEVAH would you pretend to be born & raised in Spain, FFS?

Baldwin must be in wet brain territory to continue to let her hang that dead chicken around his neck. She's culturally fluid? Alec, you mean like Rachel Dolezal? With his bucks & position he has bought & had major sex. Like her pussy is that magic to be made so ridiculous?

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2021 12:30 PM

He’s spending yet more money on another place to live? They could still go out to East Hampton. Other despicable rich people don’t have a problem with being heckled.

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2021 12:32 PM

It is astonishing that she is using the public attention from Alec killing someone to raise the profile of and push the Baldwinitios brand.

What about their horse rescue and "farm?"

Is VT like FL where your home is judgement proof?

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2021 12:36 PM

Did they ever say how the cat's leg got broken in a house with 6 very young children?

by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2021 12:37 PM

Those poor bald “twins”. I see that the female one has her infant ears pierced, which cracked me up. My New England mother decreed: “It’s terrible those foreigners DO that to their babies. So trashy”. In our town, it was the Portuguese/Puerto Rican/Italian/black families who pierced the babies’ ears. Sometimes the white trash, people, too. Hillary MUST know this.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2021 12:39 PM

The bald babies really are creepy AF

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2021 12:47 PM

The price for a murder….

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2021 12:48 PM

R55.He's thin skinned as hell. He's assaulted people over parking spaces. Imagine him drunk in the IGA Supermarket or at a restaurant & people laughing, muttering, staring. Incident captured on phones for sure.

Vermont, people will be polite sort of to his face, but scorn will be easy to read on many.. Nobody, no where likes someone who kills a woman leaves her child motherless, her husband without his wife, then flaunts his own happy, intact family, his money, his property & prestige. The Vermont trip was a flier. They are looking for a landing spot where they can avoid very public condemnation & incident.

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2021 12:53 PM

Guess they took the cat because it was not just a long weekend.

This has to be crazy disruptive for the older kids. What is she homeschooling now?

Odds on another "Baldwinito" being added to the mix? Likely via surrogate. It is her go to behavior. Can only keep breastfeeding these 2 for so long.

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2021 1:15 PM

r56 - I looked up Vermont Superior Court Civil Division List of Exemptions:

Assets, the following assets are exempt from attachment or seizure:

Cash up to $700 in cash or bank deposits (12 V.S.A. § 2740 (15)).

Deposits in bank accounts that receive money from Social Security Administration (31 C.F.R. 212).

Primary Home up to a limit of $125,000 in value (27 V.S.A. § 101).

Motor Vehicle(s) up to $2,500 in value (12 V.S.A. § 2740(1)).

Professional Tools and books up to $5,000 (12 V.S.A. § 2740(2)).

Overall Exemption: If you have not already claimed $7,000 in exemptions in other categories, then you may claim up to that amount, plus an additional $400 to protect other property you own. (12 V.S.A. § 2740(7)).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2021 8:26 PM

[quote] Primary Home up to a limit of $125,000 in value (27 V.S.A. § 101).

This doesn’t seem like a lot.

by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2021 8:29 PM

Nope. Not a lot., r64. Maybe the Baldwins should be looking further afield. Found this:

IFC's come in every size, variety, and political persuasion. IFCs are located throughout the world.

Bermuda,

the British Virgin Islands, and the Bahamas hug America's southeast coast.

The Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, Nevis, and Antigua dot the Caribbean.

The Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey, and Guernsey shadow England.

Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Hungary, and Austria are good European havens.

The Philippines, Singapore, and Hong Kong serve the Pacific Rim. Cyprus, Malta, and Gibraltar are Mediterranean IFCs.

And there are also the Cook Islands, near New Zealand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 7, 2021 8:44 PM
by Anonymousreply 66November 7, 2021 9:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 7, 2021 9:12 PM

Any DLers in the industry? How do you think this will affect him going forward?

by Anonymousreply 68November 7, 2021 9:15 PM

How you say,, "scam artist?"

Living Clearly, how will she follow up that amazing tome?

Will there be more surrogates?

Are they trying to spend down assets before the lawsuits? The lawyers will go after those tactics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 7, 2021 9:16 PM

If he had made other decisions than to become an elderly father, he could have gone into retirement and let his lawyers sort it out.

Instead, he's going to spend his remaining years involved in multiple lawsuits and forced to take whatever pity offers come from the Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 70November 7, 2021 10:37 PM

If the stress doesn't kill him first, r70. Plus his deep rooted anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 71November 7, 2021 10:47 PM

And the active alcoholism and former heavy coke use, by his own description. All of that + stress + rage makes a heart attack quite likely.

by Anonymousreply 72November 8, 2021 1:51 AM

Hilaria ensues!

by Anonymousreply 73November 8, 2021 4:48 PM

If Baldwin is making 150k to act, I wonder about a lower tier actor like Jonathan rhys Meyers, who basically can't get any mainstream offers anymore. He has 4 or 5 movies released this year. I wonder if he is even making 50k a movie? The budgets are probably not even half of Rust. Likely not a lot and explains why he's working constantly.

Jrm was earning 100k an episode for Dracula and the Tudors.

by Anonymousreply 74November 8, 2021 5:21 PM

lot of people keep mentioning previous firings and how could this person be hired again? On ANY movie, firings are common. Most of these people on crew are doing 6 or more projects per year. People are fired for all sorts of reasons. People leave lower budget movies for all sorts of reasons (bigger better job, problems with paychecks, etc). Its not like there's a central company for below the line people. They have agents who start pitching them for next projects as soon as they start their current gig.

by Anonymousreply 75November 8, 2021 6:05 PM

Very few of these types of movies post huge profits. But there are some mechanisms in the financing that would allow someone like Baldwin to reap a massive payday if it say, became a big Oscar movie with a wide theatrical release. You won't see it on paper or on a budget. I know an actor on a similar project who essentially owned half of the movie, just like a studio owns a catalogue title (And those generate money). Didnt pay off though.

by Anonymousreply 76November 8, 2021 7:19 PM

I predict Hilaria files for divorce within a year or two, while his lawyers are still appealing the lawsuits and he hasn't paid out anything but legal fees. She's got to get it over with while he's still got assets, and if she's helping him hide everything now then she'll be able to tell her lawyers where his money is.

She's as ambitious as hell and now he's a drag on her personal brand, and after the whole Hillary-from-Boston thing came out she needs to reinvent herself and her image again. The superbreeder trophy wife thing has blown up, it's time to start over as the single mother of 6-8 and get a reality TV gig! Let the damn Baldwinitos earn their keep, and work up some stories about Alec's awful temper that'll play on "Real Housewives" until she can get her own show.

by Anonymousreply 77November 8, 2021 10:52 PM

Murder-suicide is starting to look more and more like a viable option, r77.

by Anonymousreply 78November 9, 2021 12:38 AM

R 65. How perfect for Culturally Fluid Hilaria. Now she can crack out the English accent. She is English as well, from Isle of Man, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, Jersey, Channel Islands..et al. Anywhere they can claim asylum to stash the cash. Now the question is will she do a Dick Van Dyke Mary Poppins English accent or will she try for a more Cockney Bow Bells one. Will she be wearing her London Fog or Burberry Mack, while drinking a cup of English Breakfast tea.

by Anonymousreply 79November 9, 2021 2:09 AM

I don’t think she will divorce him. She wants to be married to a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 80November 9, 2021 2:11 AM

Like anyone with a brain is going to pursue that mess. 6 kids & her whoops forgot I was born Hilary in Boston. That's a real selling point for any dude. Don't care how skilled her dick sucking might be, you can buy better down on the avenue. Can't imagine that cooch is lined with gold anymore. Even if she had a tuck, she ain't young. She looked pretty ropey in those Vermont clips. The hair, the jutting lower jaw. Imagine that staring you in the face first thing in the AM,

by Anonymousreply 81November 9, 2021 2:25 AM

how much will he be making for movies now? will this affect his price?

by Anonymousreply 82November 9, 2021 2:37 AM

will his children have to WORK for a living?

by Anonymousreply 83November 9, 2021 2:38 AM

R74 = Jonathan rhys Meyers fucked up his own career by his bad behavior on sets. And have you seen what he has done to his face? BAD....Link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 9, 2021 2:43 AM

@84 why are his ears so big in those photos? he looks weird.

by Anonymousreply 85November 9, 2021 2:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2021 2:56 AM

R86 Agreed

by Anonymousreply 87November 9, 2021 12:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 9, 2021 10:18 PM

"She wants to be married to a movie star."

He's not a movie star any more, at best he's going to be a working actor who will take whatever he can get because he will need the money.

Eelaria doesn't seem the type to go down with a sinking ship, to put it politely.

by Anonymousreply 89November 9, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote] He's not a movie star any more,

When was he ever?

by Anonymousreply 90November 9, 2021 11:01 PM

He actually was a movie star in the late 1980s and 1990s, since then he's been a B-list actor who mostly does supporting roles in movies and TV work. Which kept him rich and famous.

Now, he's going to be in Nick Cage territory, taking any piece of direct-to-screaming crap that'll pay him a few bucks, and notorious instead of famous.

by Anonymousreply 91November 9, 2021 11:37 PM

He was a movie star in the late 80s through early 2000s, and he made many movies. He's done enough movie and TV work to have pretty good money saved up. The difference between Cage & Baldwin is that Baldwin probably invested. Cage just blew through his money.

by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2021 11:40 PM

The online sites say he's worth 60 million, but they could be off.

If he does have that much money, he'll be fine with retiring.

by Anonymousreply 93November 10, 2021 12:25 AM

R93 those sites are bullshit and he has 6 small children and a very expensive wife

by Anonymousreply 94November 10, 2021 12:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 10, 2021 12:43 AM

The 250 for Baldwin is not unusual these days at all.

Lots of actors take less money up front with decent back-end deals (wink wink) on low budget movies.

Some even do that on bigger films, or even just drop their price to work with certain people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 10, 2021 1:13 AM

He does not look happy in those photos at R95.

by Anonymousreply 97November 10, 2021 1:21 AM

If only Alec had dropped the gun instead of dropping his asking price

by Anonymousreply 98November 10, 2021 1:28 AM

Alec, Hliarious let me introduce to this thing..don't know to say it in English. Wait, got it..Comb, it can be your best friend.

by Anonymousreply 99November 10, 2021 1:34 AM

Will Alec still get paid for the work he did on RUST?

by Anonymousreply 100November 10, 2021 5:07 AM

One college fund taken care of, five more to go...

by Anonymousreply 101November 10, 2021 5:18 AM

Was Alec's contract pay-or-play? Seriously, will he still get the full paycheck for taking someone out instead of "acting"?

by Anonymousreply 102November 10, 2021 5:23 AM

Was he attempting to "go method" on set and accidentally went "meth-head"?

by Anonymousreply 103November 10, 2021 5:23 AM

More lawsuits to come, undoubtedtedly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 10, 2021 11:19 PM

Will he have cirrhosis before it goes to trial? He looks ROUGH as of late.

by Anonymousreply 105November 10, 2021 11:20 PM

R101, that's wildly optimistic of you.

R103, god, I love a pun.

by Anonymousreply 106November 10, 2021 11:26 PM

R104 - Read the article. The lawsuit is by the electrician is a bit of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 107November 13, 2021 7:14 PM

If not required by the scene, why did he pull the trigger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 15, 2021 3:18 AM

(R93) I have a family member that’s a well-known make up artist. It says he’s worth 5 million. Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2021 4:11 AM

It doesn’t surprise me he was making that kind of money. He is an older actor.

by Anonymousreply 110November 15, 2021 4:12 AM

He always looks super harassed and like he wishes he was anywhere else when he is with that pack of kids.

by Anonymousreply 111November 15, 2021 2:49 PM

No one sane wants that many kids R111, especially back to back like that

by Anonymousreply 112November 15, 2021 4:25 PM

I doubt she's going to divorce him--she would be giving up on a life insurance policy, and she is going to have a tough time finding someone who wants to step-father that number of very young children.

I know some guys don't mind a kid at an older age--especially if they are wealthy and can easily pass off parenting duties to someone else for a paltry nanny's salary--but six is really insane.

by Anonymousreply 113November 15, 2021 10:37 PM

R113 If I met a guy with 6 small children, I'd run the other way.

by Anonymousreply 114November 15, 2021 10:41 PM

omg that means the other actors are making even less! do we know what that guy from vikings was making? do they still get paid even though it's not longer filming?

by Anonymousreply 115November 15, 2021 10:43 PM

I would imagine they still get paid since the movie didn't stop filming because of them. Since this is probably going to come down to negligence on behalf of the producers, I don't think force majeure kind of clauses would come into play.

by Anonymousreply 116November 15, 2021 10:45 PM

“He always looks super harassed and like he wishes he was anywhere else when he is with that pack of kids.”

I think you’re projecting. I I read, what must have been decades ago now, that he always wanted several kids. I think he has the life he wants but no doubt that Alex is a mentally unstable bitch.

by Anonymousreply 117November 16, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote] I I read, what must have been decades ago now, that he always wanted several kids.

There's a huge difference between wanting half-a-dozen kids when you're in your 30s and having them in your 60s and 70s. He looks like shit, health-wise, is undoubtedly on daily meds for the usual heart problems; you can see he's arthritic.

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2021 2:58 AM

Remember when the repugs were all criticizing Alec for not being a gun expert? Here's kyle the two time killer rittenhouse's lawyer pointing a gun he did not check at the people in court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2021 3:23 AM

Alec frequently lives apart from the kids, based on his vm to Ireland, I think he might like the idea of a large family and not so much the experience of being around children.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2021 4:08 AM

He was out on Long Island a lot last year without the kids too.

Even with his daughter with Basinger, I always thought it was odd he moved to NYC after they split. He wrote a book about father's rights and how Basinger excluded him from her upbringing and he basically was like an uncle to the kid.

But why move across the country from her? He didn't even have a job there.

He moved long before 30 Rock started.

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2021 4:13 AM

Alec is always lying which is why he wound up with a woman who completely fabricated her background.

by Anonymousreply 122November 16, 2021 5:59 AM

Baldwin, himself, is one of six children. Catholic. One or two of his brothers are almost like fundies now.

He probably wanted and likes having all of these children. Kim Basinger probably didn't want to have that many children.

by Anonymousreply 123November 16, 2021 6:10 AM

Hilaria should have pursued the gig on Dancing with the Stars, that money would have come in handy.

by Anonymousreply 124November 16, 2021 8:45 AM

He only had 6 kids?

Pffft.

by Anonymousreply 125November 16, 2021 12:41 PM

R123 It's been said that the big issue in the Baldwin/Basinger marriage was that Kim didn't want to move to NYC. Other issues were Alec's rage and perhaps Kim's agoraphobia.

by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2021 5:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2021 5:38 AM

Interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2021 9:28 PM

They just bought a new bengal cat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 17, 2021 9:36 PM

Alec is supposedly allergic to cats and Bengals are supposed to be the best option. But they aren't the best option and they are illegal in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 130November 17, 2021 10:36 PM

Judging from the cat IG slideshow, Alec is now spending most of his time in bed, so allergies aren't the biggest problems for the family now

by Anonymousreply 131November 17, 2021 10:44 PM

Hilaria's commentary on that Instagram post is vomit-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 132November 18, 2021 3:27 AM

A friend has a bengal cat, and it's startlingly beautiful, but a pain in the ass. It swans around the house loudly issuing orders to the humans, if that cat could snap its fingers at you it would.

Not the sort of thing that will go over big with an egomaniac who's experiencing a downturn.

by Anonymousreply 133November 18, 2021 5:40 AM

he won't have a long life. all those kids are fucking awful and stressful. all that stress ain't good for your heart and health...

by Anonymousreply 134November 18, 2021 5:43 AM

His stance is older than his years here. Plenty of guys still look hot at this age if they work out. This was a year ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 18, 2021 5:51 AM

That number is so misleading. Everyone who has ever worked in Hollywood knows you make the money on the back end once it shown in the theaters not the upfront salary. It could be 10 or 20 times that amount.

by Anonymousreply 136November 18, 2021 5:57 AM

This is rich coming from Hilaria today…. “A life is a life”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 18, 2021 6:23 PM

R137... are you, fucking kidding me? A photo is just a photo- bitch, your fat trash husband literally killed a woman over a literally moving photo! Is she incredibly stupid!?

by Anonymousreply 138November 18, 2021 6:39 PM

Yep and then she posted photos of the paparazzi guy and his license plate. She’s the real victim here everyone. Don’t you forget it.

by Anonymousreply 139November 18, 2021 6:40 PM

That isn't Rittenhouse's lawyer, fucking idiot at R119. That's the prosecutor, aiming a rifle right at people in the courtroom.

It says so right in the link you provided, jackass. What do think ADA stands for?

by Anonymousreply 140November 18, 2021 7:14 PM

Did the cat with the broken leg die?

by Anonymousreply 141November 18, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] What do think ADA stands for?

Ooooh, ooooh! I know!

The American Dental Association.

*satisfied smile*

by Anonymousreply 142November 18, 2021 7:21 PM

When the kitten scratches the baby's eyes or a kid comes down with cat scratch fever that will be a surprise, right? Bengals are very temperamental and that home has to be chaos with all those kids and nannies.

Surprised Alec is in bed there and not at the apartment he typically lives in. Having a drunk with rage issues who is under high stress around all those young kids must be a treat for all. Never forget how he spoke to Ireland. Contemptuous, vicious and full of grandiose narcissism. Dad of the year material right there.

by Anonymousreply 143November 18, 2021 7:27 PM

No the injured cat is still at the hospital (per her instagram today - which is back in full force - what murder??) So obviously it made TOTAL sense to buy an additional bengal cat for the babies. Why not add a kitten to the mix when you already have 6 small children and an injured animal.

by Anonymousreply 144November 18, 2021 7:29 PM

So the one cat was hit by a car when they schlepped it to VT for their photo ops? She is a horder of baby humans and now is expanding to other species. What a freak.

The kitten and babies need to be watched very carefully.

I know they claim it is good for allergies but you know they are buying those expensive cats for bragging rights and how they look on the Gram.

Wonder how the motherless little boy is faring?

by Anonymousreply 145November 18, 2021 8:03 PM

Nobody needs to trash Alec, She is drilling holes in his lifeboat every time she posts.

by Anonymousreply 146November 18, 2021 8:24 PM

Wonder how often he drove the kids to school in Brooklyn before he murdered a woman? Since he was often away and frequently lived in a nearby apartment, I'm guessing not too often. The photos in the DM were likely arranged, his hair looked very nice although he looked hung over as hell. Surprised there are not public photos and vids of him screaming at the kiddies, a la Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2021 1:18 AM

Hillary also posted Alec shopping today with one of the the bald baby. Because everything is back to normal. The bald baby is trying on adult shoes LOL!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 19, 2021 1:25 AM

Anyone as Casa de Baldwino watching the AstroWorld lawsuit shaping up? Maybe time to get your head out of your asses Baldwinos & lay low. Don't they have publicists, agents, advisors or even lawyers to tell them shut up, already? How is it possible that they really don't get that they keep fanning the flames?

by Anonymousreply 149November 19, 2021 1:55 AM

R147 Alec's apartment is in the same building where his family lives. Hilaria has her own 1 bedroom apartment in the same building too.

by Anonymousreply 150November 19, 2021 12:02 PM

Hillary’s posting her new ring - guess those murder lawsuits don’t faze her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 19, 2021 12:24 PM

alec has another apt in another building, just a block away.

by Anonymousreply 152November 19, 2021 1:27 PM

Her flaunting jewelry online is jaw dropping. She is such a nut job.

A little boy lost his mother.

by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2021 11:26 PM

She is doing her little best to dig the hole he's in just a little bit deeper.

So I stand by my earlier prediction of a divorce, financially and in terms of social media followers she's going to be better off as an ex-wife than a wife.

by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2021 11:35 PM

She’s now posting on Instagram about a $2300 moncler jacket that she loves.

She’s out of her fucking mind. Back to posting on social media as though the murder never happened.

by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2021 11:56 PM

No wonder Alec needed that 250,000. She spends it faster than he earns it.

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2021 12:02 AM

And he'll lose millions because of it.

by Anonymousreply 157November 20, 2021 12:04 AM

No one is ever better off financially as an ex-wife.

Now that pot of money has to be spent three ways--Alec, Hilaria, and Hutchins's family.

by Anonymousreply 158November 20, 2021 12:24 AM

Alec deserves being used by a faux-Spaniard pretzel. But I could never have predicted he'd actually be responsible for the death of someone. And he is responsible no matter how they try to spin it.

by Anonymousreply 159November 20, 2021 11:17 AM

Captain Obvious here but he has to be back on the booze. If he's drinking coke can't be far behind.

by Anonymousreply 160November 20, 2021 11:45 AM

He was seen buying booze in a liquor store in the Hamptons last spring, after her fraud was fully exposed.

In recent photos he looks like a Skid Row bum.

by Anonymousreply 161November 20, 2021 2:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2021 6:41 PM

Bet the little boy wishes he could play with HIS mom. Who is dead. Bc Baldwin fired a gun on a film set that cut corners on safety. The script did not call for the gun to be fire. These photos are grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 163November 21, 2021 10:43 PM

Maybe he would not be obese if he owned some athletic shoes. Loafers on the soccer pitch and dress shoes looking for the cat in the woods just underscores how staged and forced all these set up photos with Backgrid are.

by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2021 10:47 PM

I get sick to my stomach when I think about Ms Hutchins’s son. My brother was his age when our mom died and he’s never recovered.

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2021 10:49 PM

Hillary is posting pictures of the kids today horseback riding in the Hamptons. She's really blowing through his money.

Unclear why they roadtripped to Vermont after the murder instead of going to their place in the Hamptons. Seems like an unnecessarily expensive choice - just like her new diamond ring, her $2300 montcler jacket, the new purebred kitten, etc. etc. etc. His legal fees are going to be high with these lawsuits. Plus all those babies to support.

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2021 11:10 PM

When choosing a life partner, you want someone who is good in a crisis. Hillary is the person who makes everything harder. She’s annoyed when there’s a crisis because it takes attention away from HER. Alec is so fucked.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2021 11:24 PM

The road trip to Vermont sounds exactly like something “spontaneous, free-spirited” Hillary would do in a crisis. AKA, make things harder.

by Anonymousreply 168November 22, 2021 12:24 AM

She's spending his money before it all goes to the lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 169November 22, 2021 1:04 AM

Here she is in another Montcler jacket

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 22, 2021 1:22 AM

Saying “obsessed” is so overused, trite and moronic. It automatically makes me detest whatever it is that’s being marketed.

by Anonymousreply 171November 22, 2021 1:26 AM

She looks fucking ridiculous.

Why isn’t Alec embarrassed to be married to such a trashy skank?

He could have had almost anyone.

by Anonymousreply 172November 22, 2021 1:46 AM

R 172 Alec isn't embarrassed because

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 22, 2021 1:52 AM

No, an aging Alec Baldwin couldn't have had "anyone". A fat aging actor who has a reasonable personal fortune can attract gold-diggers, but not the best gold-diggers, he'd have to settle for a B-lister like Hilary(a).

A woman who's after love, or a happy marriage, would be out of there after his first tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 174November 22, 2021 1:55 AM

Does she have a deal with that brand? Or perhaps she is desperately hoping they will reach out if she posts about them incessantly?

by Anonymousreply 175November 22, 2021 2:00 AM

It's possible that Hilaria could be making product placement money for these items: the ring, the jacket, etc. I'm sure they've taken a financial hit since this debacle / tragic death.

by Anonymousreply 176November 22, 2021 2:45 AM

What brand would want her pushing their products right now, though?

I think she's trying to show what a glamorous and beautiful life she has in a (misguided) effort to ingratiate people.

by Anonymousreply 177November 22, 2021 2:59 AM

As for the ring, she'd get exactly the same amount of publicity from a rhinestone ring as real diamonds.

by Anonymousreply 178November 22, 2021 3:08 AM

she's trying to document her lavish lifestyle, in case there is a divorce...it's handy when it comes to asking for support. They will claim that they spent (for example $200,000 a month on clothes, food, hairdressers etc etc etc) so the support has to match the lifestyle when they were married etc. it's strategic.

by Anonymousreply 179November 22, 2021 3:31 AM

Idiot punks who were more concerned with showing off on Instagram than making good movies on safe sets.

[quote]In February, Kevin Bacon and Machine Gun Kelly shot One Way, another project crediting Smith, Cheney, Salveson and Winterstern. Buzzfeed has reported that there are still unpaid wages and bills on the project. The first assistant director was Dave Halls, who had the same position on Rust and has admitted handing the pistol to Baldwin without checking it properly. Variety reported that a crewmember on One Way said he had warned Smith and Cheney, among others, that Halls was “a liability.”

[quote]Even as crews on their movies faced difficult and even dangerous conditions, Smith and Cheney filled their social media with photos of a high-end lifestyle involving travel by private jet to shooting locations for their various projects. With Rust in preproduction, Smith showed off his suite at the Four Seasons Rancho Encantado in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The crew would later lament their poor accommodations after long days on the set.

by Anonymousreply 180November 22, 2021 8:01 AM

Link for R180

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 22, 2021 8:01 AM

The 8 year old girl seems smarter than Hillary. Poor thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 23, 2021 12:17 AM

R182 I feel for the kids of all these kinds of parents: a camera in your kids face 24/7, basically your own reality show that no one gives a fuck about. No one needs their entire childhood documented all day

by Anonymousreply 183November 23, 2021 12:20 AM

Aren't Hilary's parents educated professionals? How did they end up with such a vapid Kardashian for a daughter?

by Anonymousreply 184November 23, 2021 12:25 AM

I wonder if we will start seeing fewer vanity producer credits on productions.

by Anonymousreply 185November 23, 2021 12:27 AM

Can't someone brush Carmen's tangled hair?!

by Anonymousreply 186November 23, 2021 1:08 AM

Hillary learned a new word today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 23, 2021 9:25 PM

Wow, R187, is that the world's smallest violin I hear?

What of that MOTHERLESS 9 year old?

by Anonymousreply 188November 23, 2021 11:09 PM

Something tells me this project wasn't about the money for Alec. It was just an excuse to get away from his wife and to feel like he still had a career and could still be a player. Now that he has no career, it's about the money.

by Anonymousreply 189November 25, 2021 8:19 AM

Now Hillary is posting how proud she is for one of the brats drawing this on someone’s car…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 25, 2021 3:30 PM

Even had him pose with it - nothing like a 6 year old writing “fuck” - how LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 25, 2021 3:32 PM

Few stars make millions per film.

by Anonymousreply 192November 25, 2021 3:48 PM

I’d take $250k

by Anonymousreply 193November 25, 2021 3:58 PM

Kid looks angry, like rager pops. Maybe working on respect for others and emotional regulation is something the school or nannies can take on. He has such POOR role models in his parents.

by Anonymousreply 194November 25, 2021 4:14 PM

Wonder how that 9 year old with no mom is doing?

That she is posting this grossness on social media re: her kid in light of it being a HOLIDAY and that other little boy has NO MOMMY is beyond any of her prior narcissism or cray.

by Anonymousreply 195November 25, 2021 4:16 PM

She’s getting more and more provocative honestly.

by Anonymousreply 196November 25, 2021 5:24 PM

How is it that DL was on to her first? I read about her here a few years ago before her fakery was outed last winter. DL always has the finger on the pulse of celebrity hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 197November 25, 2021 8:58 PM

Wasn't just DL, Reddit has an active sub on her, the NYP did a huge piece and some parenting board was the one who broke it to them. Many hate watched the Spanish grift/fraud but this is beyond.

by Anonymousreply 198November 25, 2021 9:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 25, 2021 9:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 25, 2021 9:31 PM

She is insane and fraudulent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 25, 2021 9:35 PM

To what end, R196? I agree but am at a loss.

by Anonymousreply 202November 25, 2021 9:38 PM

"How is it that DL was on to her first?"

Like every other fan board in the world, some Dataloungers love to convince each other that the female SOs of male celebrities are gold-digging succubi who are using the male celebrity for money and fame, are horrible fake bitches, and who are responsible for all his faults. "SHE got him on drugs!" or "She MADE him party with that dictator" sort of bullshit.

In the case of Hillary(a) they were right for once, except for the part about her being responsible for his faults.

by Anonymousreply 203November 25, 2021 10:30 PM

Agreed r202 - I don’t understand where this is going but it’s more inflammatory every day. Showing off the new diamond ring, the $2300 jacket, the new purebred bengal kitten, the horses, the kids drawing with pen on the walls of their apartment (“it’s so artistic I can’t bear to stop them!”) and now she’s posting the 6 year old writing “fuck ya” on a car?

She’s pathological.

by Anonymousreply 204November 25, 2021 10:31 PM

I was unclear if it was their own SUV, R204. We KNOW she is pathological, but she seems to be decompensating and acting in a way that is detrimental to their legal and PR interests. Any shrinks on the thread? Is this some kind of narc denial mechanism? There is something a bit manic about it, no? The kids are writing on the walls? They must be under a lot of stress too. All those kids, one with SN, plus all the help, cooped up in an apt with a lot of tension between the parents. The competition for attention, love and just parenting is real in big families and neither of these adults is well adjusted or high functioning.

by Anonymousreply 205November 25, 2021 11:03 PM

Yeah, R204, it's all really peculiar. Maybe she's doing what the guy above said and is trying to document their lifestyle before she files for divorce, maybe it's pathological behavior.

Some people double down on their bad behavior or faults when they feel threatened, like spendthrifts who try to feel better about their catastrophic finances by indulging in "retail therapy". And she's got to be feeling threatened, she's faced with the inevitable loss of her true love (Alec's money), and if she isn't trying to prove how much spousal maintenance she will need then maybe she's just screaming "I AM RICH AND GORGEOUS" like a Monsoon, or she's giving a mean-girl middle finger to the circling lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 206November 25, 2021 11:09 PM

Kid graffiti is usually a form of acting out due to anxiety and fear .

by Anonymousreply 207November 25, 2021 11:22 PM

Any pretense at parenting or socializing the children has been abandoned on IG, in fact they are being portrayed as being as impulsive and anti-social as dear old pops. She must be pissy that the parenting site went after her so hard. Usually she would be knocked up or have a surrogate by now, it is a go to stress mechanism for her.

by Anonymousreply 208November 25, 2021 11:23 PM

Awww what a perfect little household

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 25, 2021 11:49 PM

R209, no real Spanish wife would make her husband attend to such womanly duties. Ay ay ay.

by Anonymousreply 210November 26, 2021 2:05 AM

Her "hold my beer" post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 26, 2021 3:25 AM

He's making much less, his agent, manager gotta take a cut too.

by Anonymousreply 212November 26, 2021 3:48 AM

I've seen comments about Eelaria for YEARS, all over the internet. The cucumber thing was awhile back IIRC. It just BLEW UP recently. It was an open secret, now it's just open.

by Anonymousreply 213November 26, 2021 5:52 AM

R135 damn, they look like a father/daughter not a couple.

I bet she is secretly loving him stressed and in bad shape. That means a life insurance policy payout might be coming sooner, then later.

The whole situation is very sad.

by Anonymousreply 214November 26, 2021 7:14 AM

[quote] I bet she is secretly loving him stressed and in bad shape.

She would probably prefer him making money instead of losing it.

by Anonymousreply 215November 27, 2021 6:45 AM

They are both narcissists so their compassion is absent .

by Anonymousreply 216November 27, 2021 2:24 PM

Rust gaffer, Serge Svetnoy, said that the scene didn't call for Baldwin to shoot his gun toward the camera. Alec was only supposed to draw his gun and point it toward the camera.

Why did Alec's gun contain ANY load at all? A dummy or a blank wasn't necessary. A live bullet definitely shouldn't have been in the gun barrel.

by Anonymousreply 217November 30, 2021 7:25 AM

[quote] Why did Alec's gun contain ANY load at all?

I’ve been asking that question for years.

by Anonymousreply 218November 30, 2021 4:59 PM

Lol R218 good one

by Anonymousreply 219December 1, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote]Kenney had referred Gutierrez Reed for the job on “Rust,” according to him and a person close to the production who was not authorized to comment. He had previously worked with her father, industry gunslinger Thell Reed, on a few film projects.

[quote]Kenney described Gutierrez Reed as “atypical” for the armorer role but said she had grown up on sets and been trained by her father. Kenney also said that he “made the introduction” between Zachry and the “Rust” producers. He said Zachry also served as PDQ’s “firearms representative.”

[quote]Between them, Gutierrez Reed and Zachry had just seven industry credits. They’d been hired only after a long list of other prop masters and armorers were approached for the jobs. Many were unavailable, while some turned it down due to concerns over safety and producers’ demand that one person juggle the duties of armorer as well as prop assistant. For Gutierrez Reed and Zachry, however, landing such high-pressure roles on the $7-million independent film was a chance for a big break.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHO CARES THAT HER DAD IS AN EXPERT? PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ARE NOT INHERITED TRAITS

by Anonymousreply 220December 1, 2021 1:38 AM

Link for R220

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221December 1, 2021 2:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 1, 2021 3:04 AM

I fail to see how this can possibly be a good idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 1, 2021 3:07 AM

More details here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 1, 2021 3:16 AM

The interview will undoubtedly be pre-approved questions. Alec will be performing the answers from a script written by his lawyers and PR team and showcasing his years of acting training. The tape will then be carefully edited by a TV network in which he is likely still currently under contract with to host their game show.

Alec knows he's going to lose in real life civil court. This is an attempt to save some ground for him in the court of public opinion.

by Anonymousreply 225December 1, 2021 4:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!