Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"I Love My Friends" - Kris Jenner

This white-hot single by up-and-coming sassy ingenue Kris Jenner is practically begging for a club remix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2022 6:55 PM

Original inspiration for the track

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2021 6:22 PM

It's impressive she's made each of her daughters set for life financially

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2021 6:55 PM

She's always been a material, money obsessed whore, hasn't she? Hope the money was all worth it because in the end, it's not gonna matter for shit.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2021 7:51 PM

"Bible study"? I'd study a little harder if I were her, especially the bit about rich men's difficulty in entering the kingdom of heaven.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2021 8:01 PM

Her life was so hilariously empty. It was all shopping.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2021 8:01 PM

This could be "Safe: the Musical."

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2021 8:02 PM

I didn't watch. Was Nicole Simposn in it?

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2021 8:04 PM

She was considered a joke at first and mocked on SNL. She seems ditzy and a fake manager like Lindsay Lohan's mom.

But she apparently manages with ease all the meetings, brand deals, corporate executives, assistants, agents, publicists for each of the daughters while generating billions of dollars from her home office

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2021 8:30 PM

How did she find time to have her own talk show while managing all of her kids?

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2021 8:31 PM

I. Fucking. Hate. Her.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2021 8:35 PM

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Pico in West LA in 1995 and they had a TV channel that played nothing but the "I Love LA" video at R1 24-hours a day

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2021 8:38 PM

Khloe's rumored real Dad at 3:16

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2021 8:56 PM

OJ gets some good facetime

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2021 3:50 AM

The original Real House wife of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote]I didn't watch. Was Nicole Simposn in it?

Very very briefly.

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2021 5:57 AM

[quote] But she apparently manages with ease all the meetings, brand deals, corporate executives, assistants, agents, publicists for each of the daughters while generating billions of dollars from her home office

I rarely genuinely think DL posts are from hired PR shills, but you're certainly doing your damnedest to persuade me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2021 5:59 AM

Bruce Jenner said when he first met Kris. He thought she was a Beverly Hills shopper and very superficial. But than he realized she had flaws and that's what made him like her.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2021 6:33 AM

R17 Bruce has clearly never been the sharpest tool in the shed 🙄

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2021 12:17 PM

When he realized she had a drawer full of undies and spent most of her days out shopping 🛍 & bimboing, well ......

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2021 12:22 PM

If this song was released in 1992, it easily would have knocked "Smells Like Teen Spirit" off the charts and grunge may have never happened

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2021 1:06 PM

R16 fascinating

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2021 1:07 PM

All those restaurant and store clerks had no choice but to play along since they were on the clock and she was a regular Beverly Hills housewife customer

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2021 3:21 AM

Grammy-nom?

by Anonymousreply 23November 7, 2021 3:27 AM

Grammy-Mom

by Anonymousreply 24November 7, 2021 10:47 AM

It’s not even funny bad, it’s pathetic desperate bad. When I first saw this, I was sickened that it was still on the internet with her murdered friend and the murderer in the video then I figured this proves to people how shallow and fame obsessed Kunt Kris (or as Kanye said Kris Yung Un). It proved these women marry for money and spend their days playing Barbie (without the natural beauty) as they go from shopping to lunching to pampering to plastic surgeons and back again the next day. She literally PIMPED out her own TEEN (whore) daughter to launch their “careers” and oddly it worked out. The world ate up the fact her teen was a whore who fucked D list rappers on video, not once saying “Kris you would be in jail for prostituting your teen daughter and profiting off it”. She’s somehow created this persona of “tough manager” but it’s probably she brings her hoe bag daughters to meetings and lays out what she wants then let’s the overweight married executives lay her daughters in their office. I feel badly for Rob, he is the only nice one who craved a father and not the fame. He got obese and became a recluse. He purposely fucked a low rent stripper turned “reality star” who he knew hated his sisters and got her pregnant. He dotes on the kid , leaves her out of the kartrashian2.0 next generation reality “stars” circus and clearly doesn’t have a great Family relationship with his Syphillis Sisters. KenDULL is a lez who can’t come out because the brand would be ruined since she’s a “model” (so she has the only legitimate job ?) and this new fake relationship with Pete Davidson is Kims jealousy over her sister fucking a WHITE guy who doesn’t rap. Now she had to find a hot young white dude with an “edge”. Vile lot of them all. The Kris grandkids will be in therapy, murderous rampages, drug addicts and whores. The eldest is obese and looks miserable as his sister looks like she’s about to beat a bitch down with her evil eyes. Kims eldest daughter is 8 but is dressed as 18 and acts it. Major next gen slut.

by Anonymousreply 25November 7, 2021 11:27 AM

^but they go to Church and love Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2021 12:58 PM

This will stay in your head for twenty-four hours if you sing it

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2021 7:11 PM

Now including Pete Davidson

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 3:56 AM

The new series on Hulu has a very cool surreal drone opening that portrays them each like a female dress-up doll Richie Rich

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2022 6:30 AM

Omg

When I saw the K sisters "singing" this "song" on Willam's Beatdown I had no clue it was version 2.0 of their mother's terrible video.

Awful tradition.

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2022 6:44 AM

She guaranteed that every one of her children and grandchildren will never need to work a day in their lives if they don't want to

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2022 8:00 PM

30 years later at the 4 minute mark

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2022 8:10 PM

It must warm Kris' heart to hear her daughters sincerely singing "Lots of Vodka" in your birthday song R32

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2022 8:33 PM

I believe vodka was part of the “facts of life” talk she gave each of them, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2022 8:44 PM

[quote]The eldest is obese

That's interesting cause Kourtney is a healthy eater.

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2022 4:39 AM

[quote] She guaranteed that every one of her children and grandchildren will never need to work a day in their lives if they don't want to

You can never argue with money!!!

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2022 4:44 AM

I wish I had my own Pimp Mama Kris.

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2022 4:52 AM

Gotta give it up for Kris. The hardest working pimp in the game.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2022 5:26 AM

I wonder how long the empire will last once she's called back to Hell

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2022 6:00 AM

Wow! It’s like if you combined the vocal stylings of the Countess Luann with the songwriting skills of that guy who screwed Rebecca Black over with “Friday”. I enjoyed it so much I couldn’t finish it. Saving the rest for later.

She must’ve been really coked up to do that earnestly.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2022 6:49 AM

The east coast looks down on these garbage, nigger-loving skanks.

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2022 10:12 AM

All this footage would have taken days to edit and film all these people and locations

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2022 5:37 PM

The only guy that any of the daughters have dated that I would be interested in eating out is Reggie Bush

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2022 5:43 PM

Khloe's original face shape with her bulbous nose is just like her Dad's, Kris' hairdresser at 3:16 who she had an affair with while married to Robert Kardashian, leading to him divorcing her

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2022 5:53 PM

All that money can't she do anything about her horrible nose? Is it collapsed from too much coke in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2022 6:04 PM

I’m sure Ryan Seacrest and whatever the hell their network was provided the camera crew and editors R42.

by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2022 8:16 PM

Kylie is the enigma of the family with her top-to-bottom transformation, ASMR voice, terrible taste in men and already a mother of two. She's barely on the show compared to her sisters, yet she has the most followers of them all, even Kim

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2022 8:45 PM

Jesus, what a fraufest. Does she even talk to any of those people anymore?

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2022 9:41 PM

I respect Kyle slightly more now that she has changed to a vegan/cruelty-free make-up line

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2022 9:39 PM

Kris timed their court case with Blac China perfectly for maximum daily press mentioning their new Hulu show debut

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2022 6:02 AM

WTF is a "Blac China"???

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2022 6:29 AM

[quote]Her life was so hilariously empty. It was all shopping.

Every DL eldergay's dream.

by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2022 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!