Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

There is No Such Thing as a Gendered Brain

It's a myth that has been thoroughly debunked. Anybody claiming to be "born in the wrong body" is mentally ill. Stop exacerbating their mental illness by playing along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 5, 2021 3:25 AM

When I was young, I used to occasionally have fleeting moments of "feeling like a girl." I always felt it was interesting, like some kind of other spirit inhabited me for a few seconds at a time. Otherwise, I always identified as a boy, but certainly as a sensitive boy who was oriented toward a lot of girly things—She-Ra vs. He-Man, My Little Pony vs cars, Easy Bake, etc.

But I never wanted to become a girl. I do wonder if I grew up in today's culture whether I would identify my gender differently. I feel like I wouldn't because I am solidly "cis" (albeit obviously gay), but who knows?

Anyway, I'd never even try drag because I would be one hideous looking woman.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2021 10:30 AM

The brains of one gender are bigger than the other.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2021 10:30 AM

The anti-trans trolls on this board have become utterly exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2021 10:37 AM

Yeah, I know that actual science must be tiring for you, R3. Just go back to sleep while the rest of us fight against the erosion of our rights by mentally ill people who are indulged rather than treated.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2021 10:57 AM

I think it is obvious that men and women have different brains because they also show different interests in hobbies, toys(as children) and jobs (on average). The article below implies that too. So why would gay people believe that society is responsible for gender when gay people have actively defied the norms of society and acted naturally in a way atypical to their gender(on average)? In OP's article there are actually more studies linked that support my view and the author didn't do a good job at debunking them. Was this an opinion piece?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2021 10:57 AM

R4 Plz accept that transes exist. They do no harm and have a right to live in the body they feel is right but they should also be clear about their choice so only adults should be able to transition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2021 10:59 AM

People with gender dysphoria exist, and they have a mental illness that needs to be treated. "Sex change surgery" was a last-ditch attempt to help the people who didn't respond to treatment, and it of course can't actually change anyone's sex, but tried to simulate as much as possible the other sex.

But the "transition" doesn't help many of those who undergo it and there are numerous, severe side effects from hormones and surgery. Which is why Johns Hopkins stopped doing them years ago.

Today's push for "trans rights" is not really about these people, and not an organic movement. It is being heavily funded by very wealthy "trans women" such as Jennifer Pritzker with a stated purpose of one day attaining the global state of "transhumanism." It's all insanity. Stop being an ostrich in an attempt to be seen as "kind."

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2021 11:10 AM

R1 - you are a male, no matter what your tastes were in childhood.

It's totally ok to like things society at large has decided are "feminine" - it does not make you female. Nor does it make you gay, a sissy or any "less of a man" than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2021 11:19 AM

Men are better at engineering and anything requiring spatial ability. Clearly, the brains are wired differently.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2021 11:43 AM

"Neurosexism: the myth that men and women have different brains The hunt for male and female distinctions inside the skull is a lesson in bad research practice, writes Lise Eliot."

Literally in the OP's link, and yet the OP interprets this as "scientific proof" against transgenderism.

This is literally what the trans movement is about. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MALE OR FEMALE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE.

You can be whatever you want. And you don't have to justify yourself to the half-witted OP and it's ilk.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2021 11:43 AM

This is, of course, the same reputable journal that published stitch up job that there could be no reason to suggest Covid was a lab release. Respectability is never a guarantee of accuracy, and Nature (the journal) is proof of it.

Unfortunately some facts are so politically incorrect their truth must be absolutely crushed.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2021 11:55 AM

Don't be so quick to judge, they called us (gays) mentally ill back in the day too

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2021 12:04 PM

There are tons of links to reputable sources. Including the very pro-trans activism Guardian. Just Google "gendered brain" or "gendered brain debunked."

According to the nNIH, there is currently no scientific evidence to support the idea that the slight differences between male and female brains (differing volumes of disparate areas) have any impact whatsoever in either cognition or behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2021 12:05 PM

i'd bet it has something to do with hormones in the prenatal environment

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2021 12:08 PM

Live and let live, but the individuals in medical profession who induce dangerous hormones in bodies of minors and the legislators that allow it should be sentenced to 100 years in Alcatraz. In your silly country it is not allowed to drink a pint of bear until 21, but highly toxic cocktails of hormones and medication is fine.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2021 12:11 PM

R2 sure yours is bigger than Marie Curie's was.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2021 12:13 PM

I'm happy to let people with a clearly psychological or neurological (or both) glitch dress how they like, change their names and cut off their dicks.

I'm not happy to see them attempting to force society to pretend that their glitch isn't a glitch, and building a powerful political movement that is assaulting the word woman, persuading troubled teens that surgery is the shortcut solution to their problems, and threatening the lives and livelihoods of anyone who isn't drinking their Koolaid.

When the Governor of CA changes the wording of a bill aimed at helping poor black mothers, to helping "people who give birth to black babies", you know the inmates are running the asylum.

Because, as we all know, California's hospitals are filled with the black men and trans women giving birth to black babies.

As for the political medical legal and academic community colluding in this farce, they are cowards who are contributing to the decline of the West, increasingly unable to tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

They are signing the West's death warrant, and are part of the unraveling of human society predicted by that academic in 1972 - all of whose predictions have so far materialised.

In a culture where anything goes, eventually everything goes.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2021 12:18 PM

If men think 🤔 with their dick ....

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2021 12:21 PM

I think there's slight differences like women having more self-control, better visual memory and ability to multitask than men do. Men can be more impulsive and have shorter attention spans. A lot of gender roles are cultural though. Girls are taught to be quiet in the presence of adults, sit still, be good listeners and good at socializing. This is why people assume women are more empathetic. Women are more average and normal, men are more on the extremes.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2021 12:29 PM

R17, please get help. You’re really not well.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2021 12:31 PM

what i want to know is if trans women get phantom dick like amputees get phantom limb? Do they wake in the morning feeling like there's a erection protruding from their manufactured pussy?

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2021 12:33 PM

Sshhh, multitasking is a male invention to give women compliments to convince them to toil while men are lying on the couch drinking bear. Honey, you do so good this simultaneous cooking, ironing, diaper changing and cock sucking.

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2021 12:34 PM

R12 - yes but they were wrong about gays. The same can't be said for trans.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2021 12:49 PM

The only time I even remotely thought about being a woman was little waves as a teenager, and only because there were just no gay boys/men around me. I thought my only chance of ever having a male lover was if I was a female. I was in a small town, and it seemed hopeless. Then I realized, I did not want to be a woman at all - I just wanted male lovers. Once I started finding them, I became a big slut, and my life truly became wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2021 12:56 PM

R24 and this is why some gay men transition and think they are in the wrong body because they haven't had the opportunity to become a professional slut like you. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2021 1:00 PM

R24 I knew people like you. But the ones that really puzzle me are the straight ones that want to be of opposite sex. Like these FTM that consider themselves gay. A girl went through all the torments to be hairy and bearded and sleep with guys?

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2021 1:05 PM

R29 - I'm fine, but thanks for your concern.

In the meantime, why don't you write to Gov. Newsome, and suggest he needs meds for changing the wording of a bill to reflect a nonexistent phenomenon instead of having the spine to defend a biological reality: cutting off your dick doesn't make you a child-bearing female, and erasing the reality that those maternity wards are only filled with actual black women giving birth.

I consider Newsome's action and your attitude to be bedrock misogyny. And you're blocked.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2021 1:12 PM

And be a hairy and bearded guy with no dick. Who wants it? And probably attract some strange guys with a kink. While as a woman she had at least more chance to attract a decent guy. I know I am primitive and I really don't judge anyone, I am even compassionate, but hard to understand. I don't know maybe there is an explanation.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2021 1:14 PM

I remember about thirty years ago listening to, I think NPR, and a female neuroscientist describing the differences in the brain of a male and female.

That the male brain is bifurcated and the female brain is not, meaning the emotional and logical parts of the male brain are separated and those of the female brain are not.

That a male has to ‘switch tracks’ in order to process either emotion or logic, and that a female does not - as though, for a female, she is able to experience logical and emotional thought simultaneously.

I thought it was interesting.

Then I saw an episode of 30 Rock where Jack Donaghy was explaining to either Avery or Lemon, can’t remember which, the genius of his mentor/boss Don Geiss by flipping through a book he’d written and one of the places in the book described this bifurcation theory, and Jack quickly closed the book as though even he knew it sounded preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2021 1:19 PM

Ah - it was Avery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2021 1:23 PM

OP, you transphobic asshole, no one with knowledge claims that the "brain" is the source of transgenderism.

Stop. Drop. Rot.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2021 1:24 PM

I have a friend Brian and he is gendered so there is such a thing as a transgendered Brian

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2021 1:30 PM

It's tragic that gay men are transphobic. We all exist under the LGBT+ umbrella and should learn to be respectful of one another. I understand that your transphobia comes from feeling threatened by trans women, but you need to get over it if you want to be on the side of history. I'm a trans woman. If not for courageous transwomen like Marsha Johnson who bravely kicked off the legendary Stonewall riots, you gay men wouldn't have the rights you have today. Think about that!

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2021 1:33 PM

That is true about the gay FTM, what's the point in be hairy and bearded but without a dick. If they could give you a functioning penis that would be something. Otherwise, if you have a vagina isn't it nicer to have a smooth skin and tits too?

MTF, on the other hand, well, they get nicer dresses and haircuts and keep the dick, they get the better deal.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote]We all exist under the LGBT+ umbrella

No we do not. There is nothing similar at all about being gay / lesbian as to transgender.

In fact they are opposite. Gays are taught to love who they are and not change. Transgenders are taught to hate how they were born and to change it.

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2021 1:39 PM

gender is a social construct, with no biological basis. because our society has so much complexity around sex, sexuality and race (also a social construct), I'm actually surprised we don't see much more dysfunction as we try to fit ourselves and others into molds and forms that antagonize our hard-wired brain. people should just be allowed to express themselves, their sexuality, gender, whatever in a way that feels comfortable for them - wouldn't it be great if we just stopped defining people by these silly things that actually don't matter. Why does anyone care what someone else does anyway? It's not pie - you don't get a smaller piece if they live their own life in their own style, you get to do the same. i'm glad the human race is in the middle of an extinction event, let's give something else a change - like whales, or cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Male sexual offenders are being transferred to women's prison because they simply state they now identify as women. So yes, these people's "rights" are taking away the rights of other people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2021 1:48 PM

R36 I have low iq.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2021 1:50 PM

Saying that being gay is about acceptance while trans is about hating yourself is a laugh. Even when gay men come around to accepting their homosexuality, once they enter the gay community as we know it, they encounter a whole new level of unacceptance (body not muscular enough, dick not big enough) that can be a trigger for eating disorders, body dysmorphia, promiscuity leading to HIV/STIs, depression, and substance abuse. So please, don't equate being gay with self-acceptance, because that is a joke and a half.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2021 2:30 PM

We don't care. We wish you ladies would take your fucked up 3rd Wave obsessive freaking out somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2021 3:07 PM

Homosexuality is some weird limbo period between genders. Transwomen are the true, authentic gay men, because they're accepted the fact that they are basically women from an emotional and psychological standpoint. Cis gay men are just in denial over their true nature.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2021 3:12 PM

R33 R41 Do you still have penis if you don't mind me asking. And breasts, did you have a surgery or you wear a push up? I don't mean to offend you, I am curios about you.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2021 3:23 PM

R41 Dumb fucking post. Are you truly that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2021 3:25 PM

r43=so totally self-unaware.

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2021 3:27 PM

R44 shouldn't you be busy grifting on Twitter? Or whining noone on gay dating apps wants to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2021 3:29 PM

Why don't you wanna say if you have a dick?

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2021 3:38 PM

I would fuck the lady if she has no tits, has a dick, doesn't take estrogen and other female hormones and is good looking and young.

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2021 3:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2021 3:43 PM

All the palpable anger coursing through this thread just validates the fact that gay men are denial about their true gender. This rage you "boys" have must come from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2021 3:45 PM

I am only unsatisfied because you don't wanna tell me about you.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2021 3:49 PM

I was always crazy about drag queens. Almadovar had some beautiful in his films.

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2021 3:50 PM

The whole womens prison question that you anti trans trolls bring up is such a joke, because none of you gave a flying fuck about the endemic problem of women being physically and sexually assaulted by prison guards until it became an easy way for you to bash trans people. Women in womens prisons have been suffering abuse for years, nothing is done, nobody said anything, and now you expect anyone to believe that you oh so passionately have such concern for women prisoners? And while saying this fail to mention the risks from prison guards? But can list off by name any issues with trans inmates? The cynicism and the audacity.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2021 3:50 PM

[r35] Could not agree more; as a gay man, I have nothing to do with trans. Let them have their own group, but they have nothing in common with us.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2021 3:54 PM

Gay men should transition to their true nature. This way you can get all that straight cock you lust after that wouldn't look at you twice if you were a man.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2021 3:58 PM

So glad that Juno Dawson has decided to visit Datalounge today, and post at R41 and R49!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2021 3:59 PM

R54 Coz straight men are crazy about a dude in a frock.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2021 4:09 PM

R54 A real straight man wants a real woman (doesn't have to be straight, a lesbian will do). Even if a transwoman cuts her dick, she will have these masculine hands and feet and butt that is such a turn off to straight guys. She will never be popular. But if a girl has a dick and no tits, a gay man, as you say a psychological woman like me might me interested, coz I am liberal, I don't mind if a guy likes to wear a dress and a wig.

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2021 4:20 PM

r57, you're delusional. Someone like Caitlin Jenner can have any straight man she wants, but I think she prefers pussy. Straight men of any age would trip all over themselves trying to fuck her. She is beautiful and inspirational which only add to her appeal.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2021 4:29 PM

Oh, yeah, handsom straight menare waiting in line to fuck 70 years old tranny.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2021 4:31 PM

But my feminine intuition tells me you are some woke woman R58.

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote]Plz accept that transes exist. They do no harm and have a right to live in the body they feel is right but they should also be clear about their choice so only adults should be able to transition.

The same goes for ex-gay people. Leave them alone. Stop banning reparative therapy practices. I wish gays and the left would leave them alone. These are adults, let adults choose what’s best for them. If we’re going to have gender clinics, we should have reparative therapy clinics too.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2021 4:38 PM

And it is not very woke of you to insult elderly homosexual gentlemen

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2021 4:38 PM

R54 and R58 You are the true face wokism, spitting worst slurs while defending the just cause.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2021 4:47 PM

I support Trans rights and inclusion. That said, I have known many transgender people in my life and all have had serious underlying mental issues. Narcissism seems to be a big one. This is just my observation. Not a judgment.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2021 4:52 PM

Abortion rights are under severe attack. You gals should be doing something about that instead of spending all day/night on the DL fixated on trannies.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2021 4:55 PM

r64, the same can be said of narcissism and homosexuality. Many people think that homosexuality=sexualized narcissism. One of my former straight cis male colleagues, as liberal and woke as they come, and a very intuitive fellow, once told me that he has many gay friends and several gay relatives and nothing personal against gay people, but that EVERY gay person he has ever known came off as narcissistic to varying degrees.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2021 5:01 PM

R54 And seeing you are a woke woman who knows nothing about gay men and transwomen, I will tell you, event though maybe some gay men do, the majority don't want to have a pussy. They dislike it so much they wouldn't want to wear it neither. I don't dislike women nor pussies, au contraire, just ain't attracted sexually. Who knows what causes the desire of man towards another man, but some guys just like male bodies.

It would have even been better if gay men had more feminine psychological traits. It would be easier living with them. But, trust me, they are the same male pigs as straight men.

If they are lusting over straight men, they don't dream of becoming some lumberjack with an artificial pussy (not that there is something wrong with that) and lipstick so they can have said men. Maybe, just maybe some of them will if they could look like Liz Taylor in her prime. Women would want to look like that too. But doctors don 't do such miracles.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2021 5:04 PM

These are some hilariously entertaining trans trolls here.

They must be cackling to themselves typing about how all straight men want Cait.

All?

We’d all be surprised if ANY straight men want Caitlynstein, including the trans trolls themselves 😆

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2021 5:11 PM

On average, key word being average, natal males and females have different brain structures. Feminists deny the latest research in neuroscience because it invalidates their claims that gender roles are socially constructed. Women who have male patterned brains and men who have female patterned brain do exist. Does that mean that everyone claiming to be trans is actually trans? Absolutely not. Hysteria, madness, bandwagon jumping, and all sorts of other factors can explain why over 40% of young people identify as non-binary, but the presence of fakes does not invalidate the real science of the gendered brain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2021 5:12 PM

R66 You are very homophobic for a woke lady

by Anonymousreply 70November 4, 2021 5:16 PM

Also, we gays are literally born that way as the mantra goes.

[quote]We observed a significant effect of sexual orientation for the thalamus and precentral gyrus, with more GMV in heterosexual versus homosexual individuals, and for the putamen, with more GMV in homosexual + than heterosexual individuals. We found significant interactions between biological sex and sexual orientation, indicating that the significant effect for the putamen cluster was driven by homosexual women, whereas heterosexual women had increased precentral gyrus GMV. Heterosexual men exhibited more GMV in the thalamus than homosexual men. This study shows that sexual orientation is reflected in brain structure characteristics and that these differ between the sexes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2021 5:16 PM

R70 she's not woke in the actual sense, she's a misandrist, meaning she hates all men straight and gay.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2021 5:18 PM

I think narcissistic traits are prevalent gay me because it develops as a defense mechanism. When you feel completely isolated and hated for what you are then living yourself becomes vital to our survival.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2021 5:19 PM

R52, so once again, trans people take the very valid concerns that female inmates have of being raped by their male cellmates... and *still* claim that this is all a ploy by people so they can bash trans people. Because yet again, trans people are the real victims there, not the female inmates they rape! Get the fuck over yourself!

We're fucking are tired of the constant whinging and victimization trans people drape themselves in. We're fucking tired of trans people who claim that they are the most oppressed, the most downtrodden, the most victimized, and that they have suffered more than anyone else ever has or ever will.

It's not the least bit surprising to gays that trans employees/supporters were comparing what happened with Dave Chappelle as their own Holocaust, because OF COURSE trans people getting their feelings hurt by a comedian's Netflix special is exactly the same thing as 6 million Jewish people being murdered just for being Jewish. OF COURSE these two things are exactly the same in TrannyLand!

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2021 5:21 PM

She blabs nonsense, straight men are even more narcissistic. I think there is a study too. Female victims of domestic violence know it. Wasn't the majority of murdered women killed by their narcissistic male partners? Gay men are still not killing each other in such a big number.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2021 5:23 PM

And straight women are narcissistic too, but they project their narcissism on weaker, on their children, so...

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2021 5:25 PM

Half of you is an X chromosome, r1.

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2021 5:26 PM

But the argument "my woke straight male friend said that fags are the worse Narcisse there are" wins the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2021 5:27 PM

R77 You are right, I was just wondering why are male so much more same sex attracted than women, and thought, it must be this X.

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2021 5:29 PM

R74 Is the sort of person who votes for Conservatives to "own" trans people.

by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2021 5:32 PM

R31 and R44 and a bunch of other posts are just trolling you bitches.

What happened to the cynical DL of yore?

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2021 5:36 PM

I always thought that you are exaggerating when you say pro trans are homophobic but this one poster R33, R46, R66 and whatever other R she is, is a very homophobic bitch. But pro trans. I thought right wingers are against both. Ok, maybe she is just one.

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote] blah blah straight men narcissists blah blah no gay men narcissists

Actually, straight women score highest in cluster B personality disorders such as narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2021 5:40 PM

Maybe she wants to castrate fags so they could not commit sodomy.

by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2021 5:41 PM

Maybe some right winger Christian.

by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2021 5:42 PM

Its all in the pituitary gland .

by Anonymousreply 86November 4, 2021 5:44 PM

OP Your Dad went from George to Georgina and you never got over it. We get it . Now scram.

by Anonymousreply 87November 4, 2021 5:49 PM

Being drawn to typically feminine things, activities, etc does not mean you are a woman. The trans lobby has done the very opposite of what they proclaim to do: to erase the rigid western definitions of gender. They've made gender identity more rigid and backwards than christianity.

by Anonymousreply 88November 4, 2021 5:51 PM

This is how feminists argue online: "EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS IRREDEEMABLY EVIL AND HAS A MENTAL DISORDER". Trans people exists, get over it.

by Anonymousreply 89November 4, 2021 5:53 PM

R88 In rural regions in Balkans women are not very feminine, if you know what I mean. They are coarse, handy, they repair things, carry heavy objects, drive a tractor and do variety of so called male jobs. The wokes would turn them all in gay trans men.

by Anonymousreply 90November 4, 2021 5:56 PM

R74 my point was that the anti trans ppl talking about womens prisons as if they 1) give a fuck about women prisoners and 2) as if women prisoners are only now in danger is totally dishonest.

Prisons are not safe places for women full stop. Most women in prison are not in prison for violent offenses and more often than not are victims of abuse themselves, not to even mention the risks they face from prison guards while in prison. Offenses by prison guards are unsurprisingly, barely even investigated.

Rather than focus on trans people being the first danger to women in prisons, why not focus on the fact that womens prisons aren’t safe for any woman, now or in the past. Advocate for the abolition of prison spaces for women that have not committed violent crimes.

If you only talk about the risk to women prisoners from trans women and don’t mention the bigger picture, don’t be surprised when people call you a transphobe, because that’s exactly what you are :)

by Anonymousreply 91November 4, 2021 6:04 PM

R41 R54 We have a little problem here. These creatures in gender gap want to commit the vile felony of sodomy, for which they need their pee pees. Others want to suck mentioned pee pees to each other, for which both perpetuators need to have pee pees. They might put that female mask of a diva like Judy Garland or Madonna to decent people like you and me, but these creatures are not some tender flowers, but evil male sexual predators running after each other with erect penises.

How are we ever going to transform such vile creatures in good Christian women. How can we trust them with our children. No, better to bring back the anti sodomite laws and put them all in prisons where they can commit their vile acts than to giving them the chance to become good Christian God fearing ladies like us.

by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] [R17], please get help. You’re really not well

Yeah, he’s ‘not well,’ meanwhile, you don’t bother (because you can’t) to address ANYTHING he said. This is the ‘trans mafia’ at work, gaslighting the rest of the world, while not defending ANY of your bullshit ideas, because you CAN’T defend them.

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2021 6:52 PM

R93 Madame, et vous de Trans Sibirienne mafia?

by Anonymousreply 94November 4, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote] It's tragic that gay men are transphobic. We all exist under the LGBT+ umbrella

Not by choice. People like you attached yourselves to the gay rights movement, because where would you be without us? Many of us DON’T support the weird goals of invading women’s spaces and telling gay people we’re ‘transphobic’ because we don’t want to fuck you

[quote] I understand that your transphobia comes from feeling threatened by trans women, but you need to get over it if you want to be on the side of history.

You don’t ‘threaten’ ME, it’s bio women who are most on the receiving end of constant threats of violence from your side, usually when they A: refuses to fuck yu, or B: object to you invading their spaces.

[quote] I'm a trans woman. If not for courageous transwomen like Marsha Johnson who bravely kicked off the legendary Stonewall riots, you gay men wouldn't have the rights you have today. Think about that!

I think its a flat-out lie people like you have been pushing for years. There’s photographs of Stonewall participants. The gay-rights movement has been gay men and lesbians working together. Trans has been incidental, at best. We don’t need you, and would be far netter off without you

[quote] All the palpable anger coursing through this thread just validates the fact that gay men are denial about their true gender. This rage you "boys" have must come from somewhere

It comes from homophobic bitches like you invading out spaces, attempting to gaslight is with your bullshit. By the way: its not working, and how dare you put ‘boys’ in quotes. WE aren’t the ones with ‘gender dysphoria,’ among your other dysfunctions.

[quote] you're delusional. Someone like Caitlin Jenner can have any straight man she wants, but I think she prefers pussy. Straight men of any age would trip all over themselves trying to fuck her. She is beautiful and inspirational which only add to her appeal.

‘Delusional?’ She looks like a linebacker in a dress. NO ONE wants to fuck her: gay, straight, male or female. She is a creature neither fish nor foul.

[quote] so once again, trans people take the very valid concerns that female inmates have of being raped by their male cellmates... and *still* claim that this is all a ploy by people so they can bash trans people. Because yet again, trans people are the real victims there, not the female inmates they rape! Get the fuck over yourself

They are ALWAYS the victims, as they send death threats to anyone who challenges them (it must frustrate them greatly that this forum is anonymous!)

by Anonymousreply 95November 4, 2021 7:33 PM

I just thought I'd circle back to R10's argument that if male and female brains are essentially (functionally) the same, then:

[quote]This is literally what the trans movement is about. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MALE OR FEMALE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE.

That statement ignores a rather pesky fact about biology: every cell of a male body (including the brain) has XY chromosomes whereas every female cell has XX. No amount of surgery, hormones or wishful thinking will change that. Get used to it.

You can play-act and dress-up as much as you want (and I'll fight for everyone's right to do so) but you will never change that biological reality. Trans people have the right to safe passage through this world but not at the expense of the safety of women and children.

by Anonymousreply 96November 4, 2021 10:34 PM

It's interesting. I'm Black and sometimes wonder if life would be much simpler if I was white. Michael Jackson tried at that and became a laughingstock. Couldn't change his DNA. It's a big reason he opted to use white sperm and egg to make his children instead of his own. It's crazy how people are ridiculed for changing their race like Dolezal. A lot of times it's from abuse they faced and they negatively associate it with racial aspects. Like many white kids who want to be Black because they had abusive white parents and felt safer around Black people. And vice versa. Why do we mock people like this and show no empathy yet transpeople get a lot of empathy?

I do wonder if some people become trans because they believe the world would be easier if they changed sex. Our world is very rife with gender inequality. It's tough being a woman who wants more personal freedom and not be victim to abuse, sexism and sexual harassment by men. I can see why becoming a man or identifying as non-binary could appeal to young girls. Boys who are feminine or very self loathing gay probably see transitioning to a woman as an easier solution. I think everyone is androgynous and it's a spectrum. Gender roles are ridiculous especially now when we have technology that reduced the division of labor and we are shifting to gender egalitarianism. Religion and social conservativism are pesky things that are holding back a lot of progress.

I do believe there are individuals who truly have gender dysphoria. They can't help that and they deserve respect and tolerance. But it is such a tiny minority of people and they are not out for attention. They wear what they like and try hard to assimilate to their sexual identity. But those true transpeople are no longer the face of the trans movement. Now it's been taken over by narcissistic drama queens addicted to social media who say homophobic and sexist things and shut down any discussion. They liken their struggles to racism which I find appalling. Black people can't change our race nor can any other ethnicity. Transsexual as a term makes more sense to me. Though it's not a sexual orientation. But gender roles are a social construct that do have basis in biological sex. True trans are trying to align their physical features to the sex they identify as.

by Anonymousreply 97November 5, 2021 3:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!