Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why haven't we talked about Chynna Phillips since April? "Holy Spirit Activate!"

Another problem with all the troll posts = our usual DL faves get buried under a bunch of garbage!

Anyway, watched Celebrity Family Feud with my husband the other day, she was on with the rest of Wilson Phillips, plus Bijou Phillips AND Wendy & Carnie's mom Marilyn. I was absolutely champing at the bit waiting for Chynna to let some of the crazy out. She finally did in the final round:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2022 7:24 PM

Chynna just had Mama Cass's daughter, Owen, as a guest on her California Preachin' video podcast. Owen talks about how her mother's manager, DL fave Alan Carr, came up with the BS choked on a ham sandwich death story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 6:05 AM

She and her husband are very open. I don't know what to think of this latest video. Billy communicates well and seems willing to do so more than most men would, and I've never heard a couple so calm and understanding toward one another while still fighting. Are they an ideal to aspire to, or are they over-therapized and too rambling?

(They seem like nice people.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2022 11:03 AM

God, the both of them are UTTERLY EXHAUSTING @R2.

The endless descriptions of every single thing that happened God knows when, the petty whining about who cried, who said what and using what intonation, who chased who, who was angry and then became calm, who was calm and then became angry, why they wanted to divorce in the past, what they admire about each other and what they don't like...

And then, they pepper everything with religious references and bragging about how awesome their sex life is. This is just impossible. I'm not surprised that they're having problems if every single one of their conversations is so endlessly convoluted, exasperatingly pseudo-intellectual and self-congratulatory. And the God this and faith that and my relationship with God and your relationship with God and then we pray and then we don't... Oh my God, SHUT UP!!!

They are obviously nice people, but they are also impossible. Still, Chynna casually interrupted their make-or-break-our marriage discussion because her hideous buns were giving her a headache, which was downright comical. So maybe they should do a few comedic sketches to offset this atrociously boring conversation.

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2022 12:19 PM

He's the more serious, articulate one of the two. Listening to them is uncomfortable because she doesn't listen to him for long and doesn't seem to take him as seriously as he takes her. It's kind of interesting to watch two famous people just talk about their lives so openly.

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2022 12:57 PM

I saw Chynna with Winona Ryder and China Chow at the Brentwood farmers market. Chynna seemed to tower over them. They were all wearing large sunhats. I wanted to talk to Chynna because I was a huge WP fan but she's strangely intimidating and she and WR seemed deep in conversation and I didn't want to be rude.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2022 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!