Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bradley James, Part 7

We have now discussed Bradley in 3,600 posts.

Thanks to R597 of the prior thread for the pic below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2023 10:51 AM

Thanks for the new thread, OP.

That's a hot new pic.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2021 9:42 AM

Yes. Yes, I would.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2021 10:58 AM

Should I say “you’re welcome” I only reposted it. We should thank Jose Palmer for taking the pic and Bradley for posing and posting.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2021 11:33 AM

Older Bradley pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2021 5:17 AM

Newer Bradley pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2021 5:18 AM

New Bradley pic and very old Bradley pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2021 5:25 AM

It's nearly ten years since Merlin ended. Bradley is pushing 40! Too bad his career didn't take off.

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2021 5:26 AM

He works frequently enough, it seems. I think if he hadn’t had that ghastly plastic surgery he may be in a different place now. He could be taking character parts but instead he looks like an uncanny and plain aging guy. He should’ve stuck to his niche as a handsome British man instead of trying to look like Jensen Ackles post-stroke.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2021 5:35 AM

[quote] that ghastly plastic surgery

Ghastly. Just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2021 6:03 AM

R8 I still find him very handsom. Nothing plain to me. I also think that he’s had some pretty bad luck when it comes to certain roles. Damien and Underworld could have been a real kick off after Merlin, but those just didn’t work out. He might have some better luck with VALHALLA. Plus you have to remember as an actor mainly based out of England it isn’t always easy to find roles which get you noticed.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2021 9:46 AM

Wow, I didn't even recognise him - he actually looks hot in that pic with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2021 10:44 AM

Boys and their toys. Bradley and some of his friends racing at Silverstone F1 Racing Cicruit UK. From azmajid's insta story. Check it out because there are loads more (this one was just the sexiest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2021 5:26 PM

He's cute. Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2021 5:29 PM

This probably also means that Bradley is done with filming VALHALLA

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2021 5:29 PM

His old nose really suited his face. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2021 5:31 PM

R13 his name is literally in the topic

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2021 5:38 PM

R15 stop whining about it. Some people like his nose now better than his old one. There was a reason he changed it. Maybe he felt insecure about it or he broke it during football.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2021 5:49 PM

R13, he's a British actor. Best known for playing King Arthur on the BBC's "Merlin".

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2021 11:40 AM

He has certainly aged from Part 1 to now. Are we sure we want to keep this going?

by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2021 12:02 PM

Some pics Bradley himself posted of his day at Silverstone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2021 5:58 PM

R19 of course we do. Bradley ages like fine wine. He just get better and better or should I say hotter and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2021 5:59 PM

I especially like this pic. Since it shows of his pecs really well (even through a thick sweater).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2021 6:02 PM

I bet the average age of these threads is 65.

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2021 6:05 PM

65 what R23?

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2021 8:01 PM

He's HAF @ OP.

by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2021 9:22 PM

Oh my. He looks 10 times better with some age and weight on him. A bit like Brad Pitt.

What's h is story?

by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2021 5:54 AM

Meh. So ordinary, so interchangeable with any model his age...

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2021 5:48 AM

He’s in Vancouver, anyone any idea why?

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2021 3:04 PM

R28, I don't know. Maybe he has a project in Canada that we'll hear about soon.

Here's the pic he posted on IG Stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2021 12:02 PM

R29 Maybe, but aren’t most shows on hiatus at moment due to all of the holidays? Plus he still has his beard, so unless he has a role which allows for him keeping him his beard that becomes unlikely. Might be a holiday.

But then again, some people thought that azmajid’s post about Bradley leaving him for 3 months might be about this. That makes it possible that this for a role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2021 4:33 PM

Bradley participating in another mafia game night at his friend Kyle Newmans house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2021 10:29 AM

Bradley and kat sharing a blanket. Do you think there might be something going on there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2021 9:56 AM

R32 Kat will beard for just anybody...

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2021 4:21 PM

I don't know what other people are seeing but that guy in the OP's post is totally gorgeous. That's a real man. You know, a manly man.

by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2021 10:27 PM

Video from R31 and R32 event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2021 10:48 PM

R34 Bradley without a beard hot, but with a beard he’s handsome. Both are good just different

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2021 10:13 AM

R36 That generic kind of handsome with a beard is a dime a dozen in HW

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2021 11:27 AM

Bradley at Kat’s birthday party. They look like a couple in this pic. What do you guys think is going on between them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2021 6:53 PM

R38 Kat is beard for hire.

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2021 7:18 PM

Bradley celebrating thanksgiving with his friends. Still with his beard (his actual one, not Kat😉)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 28, 2021 8:17 PM

That bicep game. Even when not flexing his biceps are bulging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 28, 2021 8:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2021 2:32 AM

Apologies for the duplicate post at R42.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2021 2:38 AM

R40, do they celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2021 12:05 PM

They don’t. It’s an American holiday. But since Bradley lived in Florida for some time in his youth, he might celebrate it with friends and/or family.

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2021 4:29 PM

Beautiful eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2021 8:29 PM

Bradley at a dinner with friends or is this girl standing beside him something more?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 18, 2021 1:20 AM

Isn’t it weird how Bradley only starts to follow certain people after his fans discovered him in pictures with them. For example the picture in R47. That picture was posted on 20th of November yet he only started to follow them today.

by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2021 1:23 AM

Don't you wonder if Bradley got tagged today and followed so it would be seen?

by Anonymousreply 49December 18, 2021 1:39 AM

Wasn't this the same night he was with Kat Mcnamara at her birthday party?

by Anonymousreply 50December 18, 2021 1:44 AM

Bradley has been quiet lately, so it's good to have something new to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 51December 18, 2021 9:29 AM

R50 You’re right, but it could be that they didn’t have that dinner on the day it was posted. Because if was on the same day he would have to had changed clothes. Since he’s wearing different outfits.

by Anonymousreply 52December 18, 2021 10:48 AM

Do any of you think this woman is the same as in the pic of R47.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 18, 2021 12:26 PM

I'll admit to snooping but I saw that Matthew has followed this woman for a long time. Also she just had an art show open in LA. So it might be that Bradley has known her for a while and they met for dinner while they're both in LA.

by Anonymousreply 54December 18, 2021 1:30 PM

R54 how do you know Matthew’s been following for a while? I know he’s following her now, but he does that with a lot of girls Bradley starts to follow. Look at Maura Higgins. As soon as Bradley followed her Matthew did as well. I also noted not Bradley and Mia follow Bryan Burk who was at Kyle’s thanksgiving party. So she might have been there as well. He just wasn’t tagged in the pic of R53

by Anonymousreply 55December 18, 2021 4:53 PM

If you look on Matt's follow list, she's near the bottom. Unless Matt reorders them (and most don't) they list in the order they're followed.

Mia has a recently opened art show in LA. Now a month old pic shows up with Bradley tagged and we're all looking at her. Maybe mission accomplished?

by Anonymousreply 56December 18, 2021 5:13 PM

So you think it has something to do with her art show? R56 do you think she was at Kyle’s thanksgiving in the pic from R53?

by Anonymousreply 57December 18, 2021 5:18 PM

I think it's her at Kyle's but it might be she was in town with nothing to do and Bradley invited her.

But it just reminds me of bradley wearing the blue face mask last year in prep for whatever that was with Maura. Got both of them several clicks at the time with everyone looking into them. So Bradley is seen with her and we're all checking her out giving her show more exposure.

by Anonymousreply 58December 18, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] But it just reminds me of bradley wearing the blue face mask

What color best suits Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 59December 18, 2021 6:13 PM

R58 you’re right. After all she wasn’t at the other game night and to take her to one but not the other makes it unlikely that the are together. And if you factor in the fact that Bradley didn’t follow Jay when they were together it makes it even more unlikely that they are anything more than friends. There is one big difference between this time and that time with Maura though and that was that Bradley had series coming up which could use the attention and now he doesn’t. Sure he has VALHALLA coming up, but since he hasn’t been announced as an actor for the show, it can’t be for that.

Another thing I was wondering about was the “date” itself. Guillermo doesn’t really move around the same circles Bradley does, so how do they know each other? From the fact that he follows fan accounts I would say he is a Bradley fan and he probably introduced the two since he followed Mia for longer than Bradley. Guillermo is also 16 years older than Bradley. So why would he go on a “double date” with Bradley and his possible gf? Wouldn’t that be like going on a double date with your parents? Furthermore Guillermo shared it, weird thing to do if it concerns someone as private as Bradley, unless you wanted to make a statement.

by Anonymousreply 60December 18, 2021 7:15 PM

You bring up a good point. Since it seems like this was the same night of Kat's party as someone mentioned (if the date posted is correct) could this be the restaurant the party was held? I can't tell if he's wearing something different other than he's in a jacket also with Kat. It could be that Bradley and Mia know a few of the same people and talked a bit and took a picture with who I Mia is more friends with the wife.

And if she is the same woman from Kyle's party, I would not put them being there together even if they sat near each other. Frankly she didn't look very engaged in the game to me. Also if she did know someone else at the party, maybe she came to catch up while she's in town.

I do agree with who said it's strange Bradley followed everyone after the pic was found but if he was originally tagged then pic must've been private til now for no one to see it show in his tags.

by Anonymousreply 61December 18, 2021 7:50 PM

Question, do you think bradley followed the new people so he could see what they post of him?

by Anonymousreply 62December 19, 2021 4:04 AM

Someone is a fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 19, 2021 4:40 AM

I think Bradley has a new gf

by Anonymousreply 64December 19, 2021 5:02 PM

R64 Why do you think so? It’s pretty doubtful that Mia is his new gf and we don’t know about anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 65December 19, 2021 6:40 PM

Seems like it in the post- who knows, maybe a fling. It seems like he was in LA before her or this is a new development?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 19, 2021 6:57 PM

You’re probably right. Well he deserves to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 67December 19, 2021 7:07 PM

We’ll see once they get back to London.

by Anonymousreply 68December 19, 2021 7:08 PM

R66 I think it might be something that happened while in LA. He was in Ireland for three months and went to parties alone between that and his arrival in LA. Plus that games night at the beginning of November with Kat. If they had been together for some time, she would have probably come with him, but she didn’t. Also what was that with the double date with Guillermo, why would they do that?

But if all of that is true I find it really odd that she would take him to a Christmas party where she works, since they would have only been dating for maybe a month or so. Plus she seems to share more than Bradley seems comfortable with.

If we go over all the pics from R66, The first shows him holding her and looking at her, but normally when looking at someone you bend your head so you can really look at them. Het head was almost in his eye. The second shows her friend as the karaoke partner. We all know that while Bradley can hold a tone, he himself thinks that his voice isn’t suited for singing, but that might be a little bit to literate with the caption. The third shows her being goofy and him holding her pretty intimately, with his thumb in her shirt. Might be a coincidence but we don’t know. In the fifth pic Bradley doesn’t really look happy, more annoyed that she’s taking his picture.

If they had been dating for longer she would’ve probably shared something by now, but she didn’t.

You should probably ignore this, since I’m just jealous if she truly is his girlfriend. I think a lot of us would’ve liked it if he were our boyfriend (me included).

Just… if he’s happy, we should be happy for him too.

by Anonymousreply 69December 20, 2021 1:44 AM

Conversations like this can be intense. Don’t forget the human behind the screen.

by Anonymousreply 70December 20, 2021 2:11 AM

A few things stand out to me in all this- the pics come out just as she has an article from an art critic talking up her show. she's getting our attention trying to find out about bradley and now we know she's got a show in la. the xmas party was held with the gallery people so another chance to tag in her show.

The party at Kyle's- a month ago, bradley is there with Kat and they're sharing a blanket. I totally think he moved away from her after he realized they had posted them. Then bradley is at Kyle's without Kat and Mia is with him but she just seems like another guest. And let's be honest, Kyle and his friends are Kat's friends that Bradley met through her. So he shows up with another woman to hang out without Kat? and to have a possible new gf seen? And I do think it was intended for her to be seen.

Finally, Kat's birthday party took place of the apparent double date. So did he take a new gf to Kat's party? Kat and Bradley could totally be just friends but with her posting from his house back in september and him showing up in la in time for her b'day, they appeared to be good friends. It just seems to me that the appearance of Mia is trying to stamp out that Bradley has seemingly had something going on with another woman for more than a year.

One thing, we can probably expect now for Bradley to go back into hiding for long while and maybe mia will be off to other adventures?

by Anonymousreply 71December 20, 2021 2:39 AM

From the fact that he didn't take her to the game night in the beginning of November it's pretty obvious that if they are together, they haven't been that long together. So taking her to thanksgiving, which is a BIG step I would say, is a little weird that he took her with him. She isn't a friend of Kyle, so he probably didn't invite her. During a dinner party you would normally sit next to your SO, but at thanksgiving they were sitting opposite of each other, thats more something friends would do. Bradley seemed invested in the game, smiling with everyone else, but she just sat there like a sour puse.So I agree with R71 that it's weird she was even there.

The double date was however not on the same date as Kat's party, I believe. The dinner was on the 19th and Kat's party was on the 20th. but did you notice that she was in fancy dress and he was just casual. Seems like she wanted to impress him and he didnt feel the need to impress her. Also look at the way they posed. She's pushing into his shoulder. There are two ways you deal with that, putting your arm around their shoulder or hold your arm in a weird way and Bradley chose the second less comfortable and/or romantic option.

Then the whole reason this started, the Christmas party. The location was held at her work. Not an ideal place for a date so new in the relationship, with one person being on familiar ground and the other not. Every picture with Bradley in it had the logo of the studio somewhere. Why would you do that, unless you wanted to promote your place of work. R69 already talked about Bradley's body language, with how the top of her head is literally in his eye. It might be because they're cuddling but still. It also really seems like she's more invested in the cuddle than he is. Sure he has his arm around her body, but not at the waist and his other hand in his pocket makes it really seem nonshalant. The video showed Jess to be her karaoke partner, who also was in the first pic. The third pic again. She seems over him, but he's just hugging her. He could have used his other arm to lift up her leg, like it seems she wants to, but he still keeps it in his pocket. The last picture just shows him being tired and annoyed that his picture is being taken (and again the logo in the background). She also used the insta account of the gallery to repost those pictures. Why do that unless you want to draw attention. Bradley likes his private life, just that, private. But her posting and reposting these pics aren't really doing that, are they?

We'll just have to see if something come from this or if it's something similair with the date he went on with Maura.

by Anonymousreply 72December 20, 2021 3:03 PM

Funny how even her friend Jess Valice reposted those pics. That just screams maximum attention.

by Anonymousreply 73December 20, 2021 3:09 PM

To be honest, I wondered if Jess Valice might be more than a friend

by Anonymousreply 74December 20, 2021 4:52 PM

Why do you think that?

by Anonymousreply 75December 20, 2021 5:30 PM

I think I mainly thought that b/c of what Mia said about her partner. That's her comment and we see Bradley with eyes closed next to her but her friend is sticking her head down in the corner. Then it's her friend who's shown singing. So I think the comment was a play on words.

by Anonymousreply 76December 20, 2021 7:38 PM

R76 Might be. I actually thought Bradley was looking at Jess. If he wanted to look at Mia he would have needed to move his head back.

by Anonymousreply 77December 20, 2021 7:52 PM

Something that stood out to me is that Mia only has her art posted on her ig except for the 1 pic with Bradley. So is that a work pic too?

by Anonymousreply 78December 22, 2021 1:50 PM

It might be to publicize the art studio. Did you notice that in every pic he was in the logo was somewhere to see. Yeah sure the first pic showed them hugging, but the third pic was her draping over him and him just accepting it. That seemed more a friendly move than a boyfriend move.

by Anonymousreply 79December 22, 2021 4:29 PM

Does anyone know when these were taken. The date posted was 15 November. If they were posted on the same day that means they’ve known each other for maybe just a month. Would be a weird move to go public so soon in a relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 22, 2021 4:32 PM

I think the point of the pics is to assume they are together. They've done the double date, the game night with Kyle's friends, and now her work xmas party. Whether or not it's for more than to help her promote her show is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 81December 22, 2021 5:28 PM

R80 Scrolling up, Bradley posted himself in Vancouver around nov. 10th and it looks like Mia was in London nov 15th. So she literally got into town and they were out to dinner supposedly.

by Anonymousreply 82December 22, 2021 5:32 PM

Bradley’s November in LA seemed busy. Game night with kat, double date thing, kat’s birthday and thanksgiving. Not really that much time to date between all that, wonder how they got so close, so fast if they really are together

by Anonymousreply 83December 22, 2021 8:16 PM

Is this a serious thread or a parody of 12 year old fan gurls?

Who is this guy and can he act?

by Anonymousreply 84December 23, 2021 1:16 AM

R84 I like to think it’s serious. We’re not so much 12 year old fan girls, but rather people who admire or are somewhat attracted to Bradley. It’s only logical that we want to know everything that’s going on if he has a new gf( because some of us( me included) are just jealous that she gets to be his gf).

I also like to think that he’s a great actor. Not because I like him, but because he portrays characters in a way that make them feel real. Instead of what you see in most tv series.

by Anonymousreply 85December 23, 2021 1:23 PM

SEVEN threads. SEVEN. For a middling actor who has a so-so career.

Please tell me you are over 14 because if not then you are experiencing an emotional and psychological developmental disability.

If you cannot see the fandom and stalkerish mentality at play here, then most adults can. It's one thing to swoon over a pretty person but you are acting like all fangurls do - OTT.

Thankfully this is an anonymous forum. Until the subpoenas hit Muriel.

Sorry just call it as I see it. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 86December 23, 2021 2:41 PM

R86 Why do you even care. Find something you're interested in and become a part of that conversation.

If Bradley didn't want this speculated about, then he would have kept it all private. He's very good at that.

by Anonymousreply 87December 23, 2021 3:25 PM

I’m not one of the posters who analyzes every one of his pictures. I’m just here because I like his looks and his ass.

by Anonymousreply 88December 23, 2021 3:37 PM

Because that's what we do here. We comment on odd behavior.

We pass nothing by. We comment.

Okay okay I passed by the Prancing Pony threads.

by Anonymousreply 89December 23, 2021 3:47 PM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 90December 23, 2021 3:54 PM

Did something happen with the comments on Bradley's annual xmas post? They've been turned off?

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2021 1:54 AM

Nevermind, I guess my phone isn't showing the comments.

by Anonymousreply 92December 25, 2021 4:07 AM

Bradley with Mia. It becomes more and more likely that they are dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 26, 2021 2:07 PM

Why are the pics of them related to her work?

by Anonymousreply 94December 26, 2021 2:31 PM

What is the shadow? next to her head, on top of his shoulder?

by Anonymousreply 95December 26, 2021 2:46 PM

His jacket?

by Anonymousreply 96December 26, 2021 3:03 PM

Did they travel together?

by Anonymousreply 97December 26, 2021 3:03 PM

no it's a different color

by Anonymousreply 98December 26, 2021 3:11 PM

His backpack I guess. I wonder how and when they got together

by Anonymousreply 99December 26, 2021 3:14 PM

No it's not his backpack, it's the background not removed from her picture

by Anonymousreply 100December 26, 2021 3:22 PM

Does anyone know how they got together. They don’t really have the same friend group nor do they run in the same circles. So how did they meet and when? Because it’s weird she wasn’t his date on Halloween and the other Mafia night

by Anonymousreply 101December 26, 2021 3:41 PM

It’s weird though that this pic was added to a work related post. There was really no need to do so and yet they did. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 102December 26, 2021 3:43 PM

Bradley celebrating New Years Eve in LA with Mia and his friends. Seems to me that they really are dating and that Bradley is comfortable enough to let it be shared on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 1, 2022 8:38 AM

He and Merlin shoulda fucked.

by Anonymousreply 104January 1, 2022 9:18 AM

See to me with his arm around her shoulder, that's more of a friend thing. I think yes he wants to put off a dating vibe but for whatever reason. Maybe things are just cooling off? And when did Bradley start hanging around such older, thirsty people?

by Anonymousreply 105January 1, 2022 10:51 AM

R105. I have to admit that’s it’s weird that he went to this party, since the only people he seems to be friends with his Guillermo and his familie and of course Mia. If you want Guillermo also posted a video on his story of them standing together like a couple when wishing everyone a happy new year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 1, 2022 11:21 AM

Video of the New Year’s Eve party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 1, 2022 5:53 PM

Poll: Is Bradley dating Mia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2022 5:24 PM

OMG. Please stop.

by Anonymousreply 109January 2, 2022 7:14 PM

Doesn't Bradley usually prefer blondes?

by Anonymousreply 110January 3, 2022 9:18 AM

Its weird to think that Bradley would date Mia given that he is following her on instagram , something which he hadn’t done to jay ellen when they were dating.

by Anonymousreply 111January 5, 2022 5:09 AM

Can someone please tell if this pic of Bradley is real or fake??? If real , is there any more of this pic? I would really like to see him in this. Also if someone has more college days pictures of Bradley. Please post them here. Also pics of him partying in Ibiza with Azim Majid. Thanks a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 5, 2022 5:14 AM

R112, I think I remember seeing that photo of Bradley back when he was on 'Merlin'. There were several photos of him dressed in drag going to parties, etc.

by Anonymousreply 113January 5, 2022 9:40 AM

[R113]The drag photos can still be found in internet though. This one seems like a fake to me.

by Anonymousreply 114January 5, 2022 11:23 AM

Does anyone else thinks Bradley is desperate to get into Hollywood or American tv shows , instead of doing work in Britan, even the theatres???

by Anonymousreply 115January 9, 2022 4:56 AM

I've always wondered why he isn't cast more often in British shows. He was very popular after the end of Merlin but nothing really happened. I also am curious if he avoids serial work after being tied to 1 show for so long and the Netflix series seems to fit this attention span.

I do think he is trying to work in the States but he must not have much going on there since we never hear anything. Didn't help write a 1 or 2 screenplays that were supposed to be in production or something?

by Anonymousreply 116January 9, 2022 7:09 AM

Handsome British actors who aren't particularly good actors are more apt to get cast in American shows or films. Americans don't care much about talent, they care about superficial things like looks and body. It does say a lot when he went to a well-regarded (used to be) drama school in London (so he's got all those connections) and he still doesn't get a lot of UK work.

Of course, American jobs pay way way more than UK jobs.

by Anonymousreply 117January 9, 2022 6:36 PM

Well, Bradley is kind of picky when it comes to playing roles after all. He might get good ones, but he doesn’t want to do them. He might be picky on doing particular scenes too, considering he played guliano the playboy , and doesn’t show much even during the sex scenes, compared to Daniel sharman who exposed his whole back side. And even in interviews he said , after doing merlin he frequently traveled back and forth to LA for auditions, so its not hard to believe he is desperate for the american showbiz.. Bradley does have quite a lot of talent, but unlike Colin Morgan he is not putting that much effort in playing a character, until it suits his tastes.

by Anonymousreply 118January 9, 2022 7:47 PM

It's hard to imagine him not finding work, even television. He always seems to be a fan favorite in whatever he does. So maybe it's a matter of him working when he chooses?

by Anonymousreply 119January 9, 2022 9:00 PM

If he were being offered what he considered "worthy" projects in the UK then I expect he would take them. There are an awful lot of really great TV and film projects that go on in the UK. Are people saying nothing is up to snuff for his "choosing"?

Yes, I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2022 9:56 PM

In many podcast interviews he said that after merlin wrapped up , he was not working for 18 months and was flying to and from LA for auditions. Given the huge success of Merlin, it’s hard to believe that he wasn’t getting many job offers in UK. The only reason I can think of is that he became too ambitious and wanted to bite more than he could chew. Compared to Bradley, Colin is quite a versatile actor, judging by how many different types of characters he played. Where as Bradley kind of sticks to a particular type of character (mostly leader or playboy type) And frankly , I think he is more inclined to work on-screen rather than theatres. If you listen to his interviews, he likes to judge the characters before he wants to play the part . Let’s say he got a good script but his character is suppose to be gay, Do you think he would jump the gun on that??? Colin Morgan is a conservative catholic but that didn’t stop him from accepting gay roles. Bradley does seem to have a world wide following since he has at least social media, but then why can’t he land on many projects if he is quite famous.Colin morgan might not be recognised outside of uk much, but if you are one of his genuine fan, you would still want to see his projects and feel connected judging by how much work he does. I have posted a video of one of his interviews. If you listen closely then you can deduce how much Bradley is reserved concerning what roles he wants to play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 10, 2022 6:17 AM

How much solid relationship is there between mia and Bradley??? Frankly I think its all just a farce. They might not be in a relationship and Mia is maybe trying too hard to make it real. Judging by how private Bradley is and all those pics concerning them bieng online, I am pretty sure Bradley will call it off. For all we know she might be using his fame to promote her art gallery and he is using her for networking. Guillermo’s (Sorry if I misspelt it) wife is also an artist and she and mia might have been quite close. Bradley saw this as an opportunity for networking since Guillermo himself is an actor and producer. They might be scratching each other’s back. Lets be real here, when he was engaged to jay, no pics could be found of them in all their friends’ social media, only jay posted them. I hardly doubt he even took her to events where his own friends were present. It is highly unlikely that Bradley would suddenly change and bring mia to his social networking events (like kyles thanksgiving) and even allow guillermo to post their double date pics online. He also started following her on IG even though she posted those kind of highly suggestive pics of them and even tagging him. If it was something personal, then I highly doubt he would have allowed it to spread this much online. He didn’t do that with jay, so why with mia now???

by Anonymousreply 122January 10, 2022 6:58 AM

Actors become versatile by taking different roles. I love seeing British actors on all sorts of TV shows and movies.

Also insecure people are afraid to stray from what they are sure they can handle. In work and in life.

by Anonymousreply 123January 10, 2022 3:35 PM

R123 So who do you think is more versatile?? Colin Morgan or Bradley James?? Personally it’s Colin Morgan for me.

by Anonymousreply 124January 10, 2022 5:54 PM

R124, I have no opinion of either. But I'll check him out

by Anonymousreply 125January 11, 2022 12:01 AM

Gzsur posted some new pics from NYE, but he deleted the old one (the colored one)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 12, 2022 5:48 PM

126. Still doesn’t proove Bradley is dating Mia.

by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2022 9:19 PM

No but it makes it more likely r127. Spending such a important holiday together is a big step

by Anonymousreply 128January 12, 2022 10:01 PM

R127. I highly doubt it. Bradley wasn’t this much open in the past, and I am pretty sure he wouldn’t change that aspect of life. As for parties , I would think he was there social networking. For all we know they are using each other to gain something. Mia got her gallery promoted and since guillermo himself an actor and producer, Bradley might get more work opportunities, or atleast connections to more producers.

by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2022 4:00 AM

Its been so long since we got to see a shirtless Bradley.😫😫😫

by Anonymousreply 130January 13, 2022 4:58 PM

Oh.My.God

The prancing fangurls must have lost their subscriptions to 16 Magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 13, 2022 5:08 PM

R131 stop whining. Why do you even bother with this page if you’re just going to be criticizing everything we discuss here.

by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2022 1:55 PM

What do you guys think. Coincidence that both Tolga and Bradley are in LA at the same time for a similar amount of time and just happen to meet up for lunch, or is it something Valhalla related?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 20, 2022 8:17 AM

R133Most probably for the post production staff for Valhalla. Recording voice overs and shooting some scenes in the studio.

by Anonymousreply 134January 20, 2022 1:48 PM

I wonder if we can finally see Bradley’s nude bums in valhalla. But judging by his past shows that seems to be unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 135January 20, 2022 1:53 PM

We got to see some arse on bounty hunters

by Anonymousreply 136January 20, 2022 3:42 PM

[R136] just for a split second and only sideways. Thats not even 1/4 of how much jack whitewall showed in bounty hunters. Or Daniel sharman in medici

by Anonymousreply 137January 20, 2022 5:09 PM

[R136] That’s not much. I think Bradley shoots nude in some scenes but requests the editors to cut most of it, thats why most of it doesn’t make the final cut.

by Anonymousreply 138January 20, 2022 5:12 PM

I wonder why Bradley is shy about doing a full naked shot of his ass? He has a nice body, so why not show it off?

by Anonymousreply 139January 21, 2022 11:15 AM

Can anyone please tell where I can find photos of Bradley’s drama centre days. If anyone knows pleas share the link.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2022 4:59 AM

Who? Seriously, who?

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2022 5:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 24, 2022 1:24 AM

Merlin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 24, 2022 1:24 AM

[R139]Maybe because he is a shy person and feels uncomfortable of showing that much on screen. Too bad for us though.Sam heughan is much better in that respect 😋😋😋

by Anonymousreply 144January 24, 2022 5:16 AM

Do we know yet how many episodes of 'Valhalla' Bradley will be in?

by Anonymousreply 145January 24, 2022 9:27 AM

[R145]He is not in season 1 , given that his name doesn’t appear under the cast yet. So he is probably in season 2. Each season is said to have 8 episodes.Not until the first season is released we won’t know anything but it’s fair to say he will be one of the main characters. He might even be in season 3 considering he hasn’t shaved yet.

by Anonymousreply 146January 24, 2022 1:41 PM

Please tell me I’m not the only one who noticed that bulge. I know it’s the trouser, but that’s makes it even funnier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 25, 2022 8:31 PM

Did Colin Morgan really appeared nude on stage???

by Anonymousreply 148January 29, 2022 8:50 PM

Yes, R148. Prior to getting his role on "Merlin", Colin appeared naked on stage at the Young Vic Theatre in "A Prayer For My Daughter". According to the guys at FM Forums who saw the show, he has a good sized uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 149January 30, 2022 9:19 AM

[R149] what about the ass part??? Does any copy of the show is available digitally on internet??? Can you please send the links to the forum? Is there any nude photos of him out there???

by Anonymousreply 150January 30, 2022 12:28 PM

This thread reeks of needy, half-literate desperation.

by Anonymousreply 151January 30, 2022 1:38 PM

R149. You know Colin was 22 years old and just out of drama school when he had to become nude in front of a live audience. His career was at its initial stage, thats why he may have agreed to it. Bieng nude on-stage for not only one day but for the duration of the play, getting nude in front of live audiences every day may have put some sort of trauma in him. That’s why he may have never done any explicit scenes after his fame from merlin. Forget full frontal, he hadn’t even done a full back view in his shows ever since, and prefers to keep things on the modest side.what do you think???

by Anonymousreply 152February 1, 2022 12:52 PM

So they probably are together 😢 from Mia’s story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 3, 2022 3:25 PM

R153. But it’s moving way too fast if you ask me. And what is more weird is the fact he is following her back on ig, something which he never done with jay. Even allowing her to tag him and her work place in those pictures. Why would he do that? Also the caption is kind of cryptic unless she meant she had sex with him last night.

by Anonymousreply 154February 4, 2022 4:16 AM

And judging by how he is looking at her. I don’t see any sort of affection in his eyes. More like getting annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 155February 4, 2022 6:50 AM

I think she's trying to draw attention to his hat. I also don't think it's just random whe posts him since she posted the painting she did in LA the same day and also maybe an interview? So she's again using this relationship real or not to have his fans looking at her.

by Anonymousreply 156February 4, 2022 8:35 AM

[quote] And judging by how he is looking at her. I don’t see any sort of affection in his eyes. More like getting annoyed.

Oh.My.Gawd! Make it stop.

I suggest you send a request to Dr. Grande to professionally and officially analyze this and give the definitive answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 4, 2022 7:27 PM

Mia posted some videos on her story and this pic. I guess they really are together😢🥺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 1, 2022 2:09 PM

Shame if he’s having to change himself and his interests for sake of a relationship…I think he always looks a bit bored / disengaged in her photos - none of his usual genuine laughs like the recent pic with Tolga. All very posed and a bit stiff.

I noticed he liked one of Mia’s instas, tho’ which is very unlike him so guess this is them now going ‘official’.

by Anonymousreply 159March 1, 2022 5:28 PM

R159. Yeah, that "proud of you" quote is troubling. What's wrong with liking football?

It'll end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 160March 1, 2022 6:29 PM

R159. He can date anyone he likes. That’s his personal life. But what’s the point of ditching his fanbase for it? He hasn’t posted anything for his fans , since last December. And that too felt like a half hearted fan appeasement rather than a genuine one.

by Anonymousreply 161March 2, 2022 7:52 AM

Bradley posted something new himself for once.😄. Wonder if it’s to smooth over feathers from yesterday. I mean he did look at the story of one of his fan accounts, so he probably knew how we all found it troubling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 2, 2022 10:59 AM

Is he back in the UK? Assume he is from timing of his post. He’s also got busy liking tweets - the man lives!

Hopefully there are going to be new work-related announcements soon.

by Anonymousreply 163March 2, 2022 11:55 AM

Football is Bradley's favourite thing in life, so it would be surprising if he gave it up for a girl. Maybe her comment was meant to be a bit of a joke.

by Anonymousreply 164March 2, 2022 12:36 PM

R164 a joke nobody liked. She shouldn’t even have joked about it in my opinion

by Anonymousreply 165March 2, 2022 4:15 PM

Well when you're trolling for clicks, that happens

by Anonymousreply 166March 2, 2022 7:29 PM

R163. He has been back in uk since last month. After all the draft page was booming with posts. As for Mia , I wonder what he saw in her. Atleast jay had taste in football. Also its weird to note that the moment mia started appearing in the pictures, he stopped posting on his account, till now. Sometimes it feels like like he is bieng forced to date her, though it could be my over imagination.I wouldn’t complain if mia can post more shirtless pics of him. Its weird that he is following her on Instagram and even liked her post. Something which he never did to jay. I wonder what has changed??? Also I very much doubt that he will go back to frequently posting like he used to back in the past. 2018-2020 was booming with his posts , but sadly he deleted most of them. 2021 was like one post per month, with most of them bieng Promoting Damien. Judging by how he was absent this past 2 months, I wouldn’t be surprised if he again disappears after posting this.

by Anonymousreply 167March 3, 2022 2:01 AM

Hey guys, if you checked one of Mia’s posts, it contained a dildo in it. I wonder if she shoves it in Bradley’s ass as part of their bedroom activities 😁😁😁. Just thinking about it is making me horny. A grown man getting fucked with a dildo in his ass by girl 8 years his junior 😋😋😋

by Anonymousreply 168March 3, 2022 2:27 AM

Does anyone else feel like this might be a contract basis relationship, where Bradley might be the one acting as the beard. For 1) Bradley seems disinterested in all of her pictures. Even in the intimate one where he is nibbling on her ear. Bradley’s face looks kind of bored in it. But then it might be that his beard kind of dampening his expressions. And we are all used to seeing a beardless Bradley for that matter. 2) Mia’s profile mostly shows her work, nothing personal stuff. So why is she so keen on showing of Bradley whenever she posts something new regarding her work. She is even getting followers for this. Since Bradley is very much private, so why is he allowing all this, you would have thought that Bradley might have told her to make her profile private if they are actually dating. Not only does he follow her back and likes her posts , but he also keeps checking whether his fanpages have noticed what mia posted or not.Since he is already following her, Bradley knows what mia is posting, but why check the fanpages then. Might be possible that he wants to confirm if they had checked Mia’s post or not. Of course it is just all my hypothesis, since I can’t find any common traits between them to spark an attraction. But they do say Love is blind and opposites attract, so who knows he might end up marrying her. Even though he shared similar interests with both Gorgia an Jay, they both didnt work out for him. Besides Mia’s next project seems to be happening in milan , italy. And we all know a huge chunk of Bradley’s fans are from italy due to medici. So who knows, many people might attend her exhibition in the hopes of catching a glimpse of Bradley, and mia’s art show becomes a huge hit with all of those fans attending it. There is a high possibility that Bradley might go with her there.

by Anonymousreply 169March 3, 2022 5:21 AM

I think Bradley is quite keen on the idea, that his fans go check out Mia’s posts. Which I find slightly odd considering he was adamant on hiding jay ellen from public eye. First he leaves instagram, and with mia posting about him, that becomes the only source of his information for his fans. Then he suddenly followes her back, and even likes her post about the pictures that she is going to exhibit in the London exhibit. Lastly the latest post of hers kind of created a negative sentiment among his fanbase, so he finally returned from his exile to post something for damage control.

by Anonymousreply 170March 3, 2022 8:10 AM

I’m curious - how do you know Bradley is monitoring certain fan pages?

by Anonymousreply 171March 4, 2022 12:59 PM

R171. It’s hard to say if he monitors all of them or not . Only one fanpage by the name of BradleyJamesLove posted an ig story about Bradley james checking out their recent posts about the beach picture of him and mia and they thanked him for checking their page. He also checked their posts when mia put out that 🧢 photo of him and it got reposted by that same fanpage. So most of us assume that he might do that from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 172March 4, 2022 1:13 PM

Its weird that Bradley suddenly started to go to these high profile events with mia in tow. First that double date dinner with Guillermo and his wife , then him inviting her to kyle’s thanksgiving party, then her inviting him to her work place Christmas party, and finally the nye at guillermo’s. Judging by jay ellen’s pictures, I don’t think he ever took her to these sort of events, not even those held by his friends in La. Mia certainly seems to be attracting his fanbase and gain a lot of followers by her last post which officially announced her as his girlfriend. What’s really confusing is Bradley not saying anything about it. It certainly seems very un-Bradley-like. After all Bradley is quite private about these issues after all.

by Anonymousreply 173March 4, 2022 3:04 PM

I think Bradley just looks at whatever he gets tagged in and as for Mia, I think he’s taking her places because she’s a bit more “famous” as she’s an artist. Jay Ellen was not in the industry and so he probably kept her out of it. I do find it interesting that he posted the pancake picture the day after people started mentioning how he was featured in her insta story but not reaching to his fans on his own. I do believe that giving up sports was a joke as his mouth didn’t match the captions very much. I don’t think he’s anything more than friends with Kat. Especially seeing as she’s over 10 years younger than him. As for his relationship with Mia, while there are many questions and things that don’t match to when he was with Jay or Georgia, if it’s real, I hope he’s truly happy and that she is treating him well.

by Anonymousreply 174March 4, 2022 3:18 PM

Mia does seem like some sort manipulative person. How easily she joked, by terming Bradley’s passion for football as addictive, something which we associate with negativity. No wonder the fanbase was mad at her. Even if it was meant to be a jest, it’s highly possible that she actually felt like that towards his passion, otherwise why joke about it, and then show a picture and a statement suggesting he gave it up and started devoting all his free time to her.Mia doesn’t seem to have any sort of sporting bone in her body, and its quite possible she was miffed about it considering Bradley devoted the whole of February to AYHAD. I really fear for Bradley. If they do end up bieng married, Its possible she might force him to give up on it. Especially the AYHAD.

by Anonymousreply 175March 4, 2022 3:39 PM

R174.Its hard to say what is going on behind the scenes. Bradley took off from Instagram the moment pictures of him and mia started surfacing there. After more than 3 months, he finally posts a recent pic of himself in his own account. He has never been so detached from his fans ever before. Not when he was dating jay, and even after breaking up with her. In fact his account contained many pics that were taken by jay from their time together without her in the frame, of course . Some are from their football events, their ski trip and miami trip. He never shied away from his fans. Why didn’t he post any pictures by himself from La this time. He always does that when he visits there. And mia might have taken lots of those, so why not post them, the ones that didn’t have mia in them.Its almost like he was hiding from us, now that we have discovered he is involved with some girl. Even after all this time we had to depend on other peoples posts to see a photo of him. Especially from his girlfriend, which is the last place, that Bradley would allow his fans to see him if he was anything like his past-self. What was the whole point in isolating himself from his fans, considering mia seems to have spilled the beans with her latest post? I am also curious as to why Bradley allowed it, considering he is such a private person.

by Anonymousreply 176March 4, 2022 4:35 PM

R175 as you said, Mia made it sound like a bad habit. But Bradley also plays at a lot of sport events for charity, so trying to diminish is actually pretty sad/cruel. R174 honest to god I hope that they aren’t really together, but if they are that he won’t stay with her for long. Of course I want Bradley happy but from what she shown so far it doesn’t really looks like she would make him happy in the long run. A lot of pictures she shared of him always showed him looking annoyed or tired at her and she only posts about him when there is something going on in her work life.

by Anonymousreply 177March 4, 2022 6:14 PM

She’s also constantly tagging him, ensuring that everyone sees it. Jay never tagged Bradley or liked his posts and neither did he hers. So why change all the rules for her?? It seems really odd how much he changed if they were really together

by Anonymousreply 178March 4, 2022 6:17 PM

Mia is on the young side - 30 going on 31. And it shows. She has that look like she thinks she’s better than others. In the way she poses, the amount of makeup. It reminds me of those catty girls from school. And I can see her thinking that since she has this handsome British actor on her arm.

by Anonymousreply 179March 4, 2022 7:07 PM

Mia is craving for attention. That is quite clear. The way she is posting pictures related to Bradley, and trying to draw his fan’s attentions and even gain followers from it. Its like she is using him, and for some odd reason Bradley is allowing that. I haven’t yet seen any pictures of him looking at her with an open expression . With jay he either smiled genuinely or used a funny face or goofy pose . That really showed how much he enjoyed her companionship. We haven’t seen anything like that from mia. Even in that intimate pic, though his eyes are hidden with sunglasses, the crease on his forehead kind of makes it look like he is annoyed that he had to take up that pose for a picture. He never looked like that when he was with jay.

by Anonymousreply 180March 4, 2022 11:13 PM

The intimate thing about the picture was him nibbling on her ear. The crease could be from the sun being in his eyes, even with sunglasses on, you sometimes do squint or furrow your brow. Zooming in you can see his eye and he’s looking not towards the camera. But then again, some people do those types of pics where they stare off into the distance

by Anonymousreply 181March 4, 2022 11:39 PM

R181. That’s the thing. He never faces the camera when he is taking pictures with his friends. With jay however, he either always looked at her or at the camera.Never did he looked distant from her. And his expressions were always soft, nothing like this. It can be real, or it could be acting, if its a contact relationship and he is just acting. After all Mia is quite benefiting from this whole thing, and Bradley seems rather closed off from all of these, considering he was almost missing from instagram the moment pictures of him with mia started appearing. R178. That’s the thing which is baffling a lot of his fans. Bradley never liked making his relationship public. After he and jay got serious, jay changed her profile to private, so that only her friends and family could see those pics. If this thing with mia is really serious, then why hadn’t she made her profile private yet, so that whatever she posts could only be visible to her family and friends. Rather she is keeping it all out in the open and even going so far as to tag him, so that his fans could check it. And most of the time she does that when she is posting something about her work. So on top of flaunting it to the whole world, she is also benefiting from it. An act which would have been surely disapproved by Bradley, but so far he didn’t do anything to change it. If mia does change her profile to private then it might be possible that this thing is real. Also ,even Bradley kind of seems out of it these past few days. He has been acting distant from his fans after going to La. And he only posted the pancake pic after lot of fans complained, why isn’t he reaching out to his fan by himself. After all Its through mia that we were seeing him, and not by himself. It did hurt quite a lot of fans. I don’t want Bradley to be unhappy either, but all this mia thing is doing is making him more cut off from his fans. That I can’t accept.

by Anonymousreply 182March 5, 2022 1:36 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 183March 5, 2022 1:38 AM

R181 is he really nibbling on her ear though. It looks more like she shoved her head in his face and that’s where her ear ended up. Similar to how it looked in the Christmas post shoving her head in his eye. There is nothing there to show he did it intentionally. I mean why look so serious when trying to be playful and nibble on her ear. It also looks more her ear is just shoved between his lips (not his teeth) and his cheeks are smushed by the rest of her head. Also he was turned away from the sun so it would’ve been unlikely that that wrinkle came from him having the sun in his eyes

by Anonymousreply 184March 5, 2022 8:33 AM

It is interesting to see that in any professional-esque pics with Bradley and Mia, he is smiling. Because obviously you would when it's someone else taking a picture of you with others. But when its candid photos taken by Mia of Bradley, or candid photos of her and Bradley together, he is never smiling like he is in the professional ones/pics with others like Tolga Safer, in the past with Jay, and other actors.

by Anonymousreply 185March 5, 2022 2:34 PM

He at least looks happier without her in this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 5, 2022 3:09 PM

Interesting that ever since that instagram story of Bradley "giving up football" there have been no new posts or stories from Mia.

by Anonymousreply 187March 12, 2022 2:58 PM

R187 well she did tag him in a comment on one of her friends post. @vesper_bJorklund

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 13, 2022 12:41 AM

R187 probably because she’s only allowed to share something of him once a month. She posted her monthly pic already so now can’t post anything else about him. And since she’s seems really interested in using him and his fame to gather interest in herself, she only wants to post something new about herself if she can draw our attention with a pic of Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 189March 13, 2022 12:44 AM

She was featured in a picture with him at a friend's bday party. She's right above the pink fingernail. I didn't even notice at first lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 20, 2022 4:37 PM

R190 she doesn’t look happy in that picture though.

by Anonymousreply 191March 20, 2022 9:54 PM

Bradley seems over the top having a good time and it's like someone said we need to post her in 1 pic. Probably had to send someone to find in the corner she was sulking in.

by Anonymousreply 192March 20, 2022 11:30 PM

As soon it’s not about her she suddenly doesn’t care

by Anonymousreply 193March 21, 2022 5:54 PM

An article about how Bradley might be a contender for the role of James Bond.

It makes me wonder if this is the reason he started dating her. To show that he’s attractive to women and to stir up some interest whenever something is shared of them together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 21, 2022 5:57 PM

As much as I would love it to be Bradley, I feel like they’re going to go with someone universally known. Yes, they said they wanna go in a different way, but Bradley is niche, whether we like to accept that or not. The other names thrown around are much more known, much more of a bankable bet for box office numbers. I’m thinking their “different way” will be a POC. Or like Dr. Who and be a woman. But not a lesser known actor.

by Anonymousreply 195March 22, 2022 2:29 AM

While I agree with you that it probably won’t be him, I don’t think it’s because he’s a lesser known actors. A lot of JB actors weren’t that famous before getting the role. I think it’s because he’s the standard type they would normally cast: handsome, muscular, Caucasian and a women magnet. If they want to go in a different direction I would expect them to go for something more like rege-Jean page or Tom hardy

by Anonymousreply 196March 22, 2022 11:26 AM

I also feel Bradley’s niche is Merlin/Medici/Vikings types of shows. I know he seems like he wants to break from that, but at some point, he’s gotta accept that. He’s almost 40 lol and while that is a young age to us, it’s not always to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 197March 22, 2022 11:38 AM

Someone made a video of Bradley as James Bond using the reface app:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 26, 2022 10:06 AM

Some extra pictures of Aislings birthday. This time with Mia and Bradley looking like an actual couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 30, 2022 3:52 PM

The thing that always surprises me is, while there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, she’s almost 10 years younger than him. For as far as we know, he’s always been with women closer to him in age. I too wonder how they met. She’s an artist. He’s an actor. But both are in England.

by Anonymousreply 200March 30, 2022 4:10 PM

Bradley posted a new photo on his Instagram. Mia commented on it. But she also liked her own comment - really? Lol

by Anonymousreply 201March 30, 2022 5:10 PM

Do you think it was taken at mia’s place? The table is one I recognized from that collage Bradley posted and deleted. It’s the same table, but as far as I can tell it wasn’t his living room the picture was taken in. If it’s Mia’s place that would mean they’ve been dating since at least July.😱😢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 30, 2022 5:36 PM

[R202] I’m not sure. I only started following Bradley on Instagram this year so I never got to see the collage that you’re talking about :/

by Anonymousreply 203March 30, 2022 5:43 PM

R203 this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 30, 2022 6:47 PM

R204 yeah that’s deff not Bradley’s place. You can kinda see the layout in one of the videos he has on his Instagram and it’s nothing like in that pic. Also, don’t know if it’s Mia’s. Could be a friend’s of his. Like Matt (I think his name is) or someone else. I’m assuming maybe one of his AYHAD friends considering the Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 205March 30, 2022 7:00 PM

R205 was it even in London? The outlet on the wall in r204 is vertical and the outlets in the uk are horizontal.

by Anonymousreply 206March 30, 2022 7:32 PM

R206 had no idea there was a difference in outlets haha. I’m in the US where outlets are vertical. Bradley has a place in LA, right? Maybe that’s his LA place hence why there’s a pic from 2014 and now. Could be he was mailed a copy of the book to his LA home and that’s where he is now.

by Anonymousreply 207March 30, 2022 7:34 PM

R207 I think he’s in London, since he was there for Aislings birthday party. So it might actually be an older pic he took while he was in LA, like how Mia’s beach pic was from back then as well.

by Anonymousreply 208March 30, 2022 7:43 PM

The new Bradley photo by François Nars:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 31, 2022 10:04 AM

Bradley went out with Mia and one of her friends. Seems like they’ve taken the next step in their relationship; meeting each other’s friends😢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 4, 2022 7:22 AM

R210 Considering she’s been to a couple parties, and thanksgiving dinner last year, they’ve probably been at that step for quite some time. Also, if she’s been to thanksgiving dinner and another dinner the week before with a friends of hers and Bradley, I think it’s safe to say that they’ve probably been dating since late summer, early fall.

I know people have said one of her paintings looked like Bradley and it was from 2014. So maybe they were friends first a while back and finally decided to enter into a relationship after being with other people.

by Anonymousreply 211April 4, 2022 11:32 AM

So if Mia was around before Thanksgiving, he left her somewhere else when he went with Kat 2 different times to play Mafia? And was under a blanket with Kat while seeing Mia? And she wasn't around in Oct when he was out at Halloween parties but they were supposedly together then? This girl posts every incounter they seem to have but she was private about it until Nov when her art show opened in LA-- scratch that, she makes a production of showing him along with her art. Sure, let's go with the logic she's been around for years and Bradley is just a really bad bf.

by Anonymousreply 212April 4, 2022 11:50 PM

R212 she could have had plans elsewhere at that same time, or she might not have felt well but told him to go anyway to have a good time. Couples don’t do every single thing together every time, nor are they together 24/7. They all have their own groups of friends. As for being under a blanket with Kat, they are just friends. And maybe Mia trusts Bradley isn’t doing anything with Kat and is okay with him being under a blanket with a friend, regardless of gender. Not every girl is filled with jealousy and can grasp the concept of friends vs. more than friends. Plus, Kat is like 15 years younger than Bradley so I really don’t understand why people are so adamant that there was something between them. But yes, I do find it interesting how she only appears when it has to do with her art stuff. Maybe Bradley is okay with that, considering we are discussing him so he’s getting traffic in some way. Without her posting him these past few months, we really wouldn’t have anything to talk about currently regarding Bradley, right? He doesn’t have any movies or shows out at the moment and the only thing not related to Mia being discussed is James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 213April 5, 2022 11:45 AM

So Bradley did go to that Gallery opening on Wednesday. Taken from Carl kostyal’s insta story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 9, 2022 4:51 PM

So Bradley posted a new picture on Instagram and I found it interesting he tagged that it was taken in LA. Instead of us speculating if he’s in LA or the UK

by Anonymousreply 215May 3, 2022 1:42 PM

Bradley went to a movie premiere with Kat in LA. Likely as her plus one. It’s probably just as friends, but kinda weird that he goes on a “date” when he’s still with Mia (and most likely Mia isn’t even in LA). What do you guys think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2023 10:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!