Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I don't dare look, why is Poopy Pants Biden trending on Twitter?

Doesn't Dump wear adult diapers?

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2021 1:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 31, 2021 6:42 AM

Thanks r1

by Anonymousreply 2October 31, 2021 6:43 AM

Poppy Pants Biden! He crapped his pants just before he met wit the Pope on October 29th and had to change his suit. Shit!

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote] Poppy Pants Biden! He crapped his pants just before he met wit the Pope on October 29th and had to change his suit. Shit!

Um, no.

That was TRUMP who SHIT DUMPED his pants on the golf course.

Fucking PIG!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2021 8:10 PM

Republican fan boys claim Biden soiled his pants when meeting with the pope. I've seen no evidence yet, and I waded through a Reddit subgroup looking. If you give them evidence of Trump's loose bowels, they whine, call you a libtard, then deny, deny, deny.

But, really, this is a distraction, probably manufactured. Consider what's going on in Congress and whether some people want hoi polloi arguing about something irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2021 8:28 PM

Exactly, R5.

We have actual photographic proof.

They have JACK SHIT. Fucking liars trying to get revenge for us making of POOPY PANTS DUMP!

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2021 8:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2021 12:26 PM

Francis, Biden, Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell. The Pope, the Poop, the Pedo, and the PImp.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 8:08 AM

If you look at the thread r1 linked you can see that the Defacto troll had two sock accounts running at the same time as “dejure.” It was having conversations with itself and then saying things like “we are laughing at you.”

It’s obsessed with trolling this forum.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 8:37 AM

Diaper Don wears shart pads.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 8:41 AM

[quote]If you look at the thread r1 linked you can see that the Defacto troll had two sock accounts running at the same time as “dejure.”

That's how she got caught, she got too worked up on that thread and made it too obvious she was multiple sockpuppets, and got them all redtagged. Even came back hours later to try trolling again and got that account zapped, too.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 8:44 AM

Anyway, addendum to r11: I suspect this old thread got bumped by a DeFacto/Dejure/Davida sockpuppet, too.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 8:45 AM

I can't believe how much time we spend now arguing about whether politicians have shat themselves or farted in public. This is never news, regardless of who supposedly did it.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 8:50 AM

R9 Wrong. I'm 5901 in that thread. I don't know who the others in that thread are. My other accounts were 5814 and 5846.

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 3:45 PM

Called it.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 3:49 PM

Jfc.

Seek help, r14. Truly. Think of all the great literature you could be reading, languages you could be studying, history you could be learning food you could be cooking, instruments you could be playing, hikes you could be taking, films you could be watching, etc etc etc ... but instead, you chose to stalk and troll a gay message board.

Life is short. Find something else to live for.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote] I can't believe how much time we spend now arguing about whether politicians have shat themselves or farted in public.

It’s not “we,” it’s one person.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 3:52 PM

You’re a liar, DefatTurd.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 3:53 PM

The right wing nut jobs have to post shit about Biden that we know happened to Dump. It’s deflection. Their go-to strategy. That’s how we know this didn’t happen to Biden.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 4:00 PM

DeFact0/DeJure is a sociopath, so entreaties to learn new languages, history or cooking will not work on her.

She hates films and anything else from “the atheist art scene,” so institutionalization is her greatest hope.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2021 4:24 AM

Trump and his minions have been trying to transfer all the bad things about him (corruption, rape, incontinence, incompetence, mental illness, etc.) over to Biden, in a "I know you are but what am I?" way.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2021 4:28 AM

[quote] I've seen no evidence yet, and I waded through a Reddit subgroup looking.

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2021 4:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2021 7:28 AM

Someone got greyed-out again. hahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2021 1:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!