Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen of the Universe, bitches!

Miss Vanessa Williams one of the judges, Graham Norton the host. Another Ru-produced mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 10:20 AM

I threw up in my mouth a little.

And then I spit it into RuPaul's face.

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2021 6:30 PM

Oh look, World of Wonder can rip queens off and sign then to horrible contracts on every continent!

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2021 6:33 PM

What? Trixie Mattel doesn't have enough money?

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2021 8:15 PM

Just caught up.

Queens aside, it was fucking HORRIBLE.

Trixie on her own is a fucking embarrassment. I like her and Katya together, as they do compliment each other, but on her own, Trixie's rube really comes out. Trixie might be business savvy, but Katya has a natural intellect/intellectual curiosity and loves education. Trixie tries, but deep down all she really wants is that cash so she panders to the 14 year old crowd, or the xxz crowd, or whatever crowd will get her that money. Then again, hey, she knows how to hustle, so good for her. I guess. It does come off as soulless. though.

I found the show to be ridiculously over produced for the performances. Beyond that, every interaction between the queens ""behind the scenes" which they showed little of, seemed painfully scripted so as not to be bitchy or even rivals at all costs, but instead this fake veneer of being "sisters". None of it felt authentic including of all things, the fucking singing. Most of the time it seemed like the queens were lip-synching anyway, so it seemed pointless. While I liked the idea, it just didn't come off.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2022 6:50 AM

Trixie Mattel's continued mega success continues to mystify AND annoy me.

Not that funny; not a great singer; really terrible look.

Proof that popular doesn't equal good.

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2022 6:58 AM

Trixie didn’t deserve her DR win, Shangela was robbed!

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2022 7:03 AM

R6 Or, more accurately, BenDeLa bowing out is the only reason for Trixie winning and Shangela getting robbed.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2022 7:22 AM

Vanessa A. Williams or Vanessa L. Williams?

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2022 9:25 AM

Stop giving dollars to World of Wonder. Toxic company.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2022 10:07 AM

I will say that Michelle Visage looks great.

Did she have any work done?

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2022 10:37 AM

All she can afford, I am sure r10

She does look good. She is one of those serious clean eaters. I think she's now full vegan but could be wrong. I'll take my rare stakes, but hey, I'm not on camera. Total divergence from her life as a wild thing. I like the silver hair streaks in her wigs.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2022 10:50 AM

Didn't she have an autoimmune problem that she blamed on her breast implants? She took them out.

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2022 10:51 AM

I an assure you that she gets her face yanked up under the wig- look how she barely swivels her head- she turns her whole body, a la Terminator or Robocop- you'll see Ru move the same way.

I really like Ada Vox's rendition of, "Pure Imagination", and I feel sorry for the beautiful Chinese queen because singing in English is clearly interfering with her singing.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 10:12 AM

Tricycle’s Make up is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 10:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!