Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Featuring MAGA ladies too. (Treason threads, #46).

by Anonymousreply 551November 26, 2021 3:32 PM

Marsha & Lindsey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2021 3:18 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2021 3:37 PM

Sinema is doing big pharma bidding in a deal with Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2021 3:43 PM

Gosar speaks of "blanket pardons" prior to Jan. 06.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2021 5:35 PM

Ted Cruz defends Nazi salutes at school board meetings. It may be free speech, but it is deplorable behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2021 6:54 PM

1) Thank you, OP.

2) Can we please, please, pretty please agree to cap this thread at 400 or 500 posts? Please--600 is just too long and slow loading!

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2021 6:58 PM

Farts & Josh Hawley's & wife's family values podcasts.

[quote]Now This Is Podcasting: There’s something both sickly and sweet about the newest podcast on the block, This Is Life. Hosted by Missouri’s premiere seditionist, U.S. Senator Josh Hawley, and his wife, attorney Erin Hawley, the show’s October 25 debut saw Hawley introducing the project with the caveat: “This isn’t really a podcast about politics.” Indeed, the 27-minute episode features hardly a shred of the stuff, aside from it being the backdrop to their cozy family dynamics. Instead, Hawley summarized the podcast’s theme as one of recognizing America’s “hour of need” — and what America needs, of course, is more Josh Hawley. Sure, he doesn't come out and say it, cloaking his rapacious side while waxing righteously about the need for people to treasure their families, “to live for the things that are going to last.” But the most telling part of This Is Life’s debut episode actually comes at the very end: In the last seconds, after the outro has already faded, a different voice comes on to clarify exactly what things Hawley is hoping to make last. The voice says: “Paid for by Josh Hawley for Senate.” That’s life, alright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2021 7:12 PM

I live for the Virginia "Ginni" Thomas perp walk!

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2021 7:21 PM

R6, I appreciate your comments. After the prior thread closed, and I did not find a new thread, I decided to create this new thread since the topic has been more active lately. I am not the prior OP, but I do post somewhat regularly. I did not want to step on the toes of the original OP. I do agree, after 400+ posts, posting and scrolling does become increasingly difficult.

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]In the end, however, a swing through Virginia won’t come before the votes are cast. And critics of Trump said they suspected he wasn’t visiting precisely so that he could take credit after the fact for a Youngkin win or play Monday morning quarterback should Youngkin lose. “He wants to have the ability to call himself the winner no matter what happens, so staying away preserves all his options in the aftermath,” said Tucker Martin, a former Republican consultant in Virginia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2021 8:33 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread, OP.

I somehow lost the last one

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2021 9:05 PM

Marsha Blackburn = evil Mary Kay lady

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] 600 is just too long and slow loading!

Also, the last thread got paywalled somewhere in the 300s for some strange reason.

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2021 9:08 PM

McAuliffe just posted that Trump is coming Monday to stump for Youngkin.

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2021 9:35 PM

[quote]I just about fell out of my chair when I read this.

[quote]This would be an OUTRAGE!!

For goodness sake, we don't want to see outraged Miss Lindsey falling out of her chair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote]McAuliffe just posted that Trump is coming Monday to stump for Youngkin.

They're calling it a "tele-rally." I wonder if this is something the TikTok kids could fuck up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2021 11:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2021 11:24 PM

Miss Lindzee Belle has fallen out of her chair many times; but it wasn't due to undocumented and separated children at the border.

🍷 🍾 🍸🍹 🍺

by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2021 12:09 AM

R6 Personally, I vote we start a new thread once FCI quits posting. If he stops, it means the thread is pay walled and can't.

by Anonymousreply 19October 29, 2021 12:27 AM

FCI, any thoughts on the VA election?

by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote] Personally, I vote we start a new thread once FCI quits posting. If he stops, it means the thread is pay walled and can't.

I'll support that!

Alternately, we could give him his own thread.

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2021 12:43 AM

I understand FCI, ElderLez, and others, have conveyed they post anonymously at times. I do that a lot, particularly with argumentative or sensitive content.

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2021 1:04 AM

Nearly a third of New York Police Department cops are unvaccinated against Covid-19 ahead of the city’s Friday deadline.

The Police Benevolent Association, which represents 24,000 cops in the most populous U.S. city, said 10,000 of the roughly 35,000 uniformed NYPD officers have not gotten the shot. Last week, Mayor Bill de Blasio eliminated the test-out option and said all city employees must receive their first vaccine dose by Oct. 29 or face unpaid leave.

The union is fighting the mandate in court, but a judge has refused to block it in the meantime. It’s not clear what effect the drop in staff will have on the operations of the nation’s largest police force, but de Blasio on Thursday sought to assure New Yorkers they will be safe.

Patrick Lynch, the PBA president, sought to cast the looming deadline and the potential staffing shortages as a prelude to chaos in the city. He called the department “weak, disorganized and totally dominated by the irrational whim of City Hall,” in a statement.

An NYPD spokesperson said the overall department vaccination rate was currently 76% and that the NYPD was prepared to handle any personnel issues due to the mandate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2021 2:10 AM

Yay I can post again!

I said there would be many more representatives who were involved in an “inside job” planning Jan 6th. There are more than just the ones outed so far. The House is extremely toxic right now. Representatives have real fear one of their own will commit violence against them.

After all that Former Pres Bone Spurs and republicans did to this country, after all the crazy, Q, election-was-stolen, vaccine hysteria, epic Karen freak outs all over the country- if VA votes GQP I am very worried. Very very worried.

by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2021 2:52 AM

Who do they fear? MTG? Gosar?

by Anonymousreply 25October 29, 2021 2:58 AM

R25 A lot of them. Cawthorne is crazy and dumb. Really dumb. There is not a low the GQP won’t stoop to. I cannot believe my eyes when I see how far that party has gone off the rails. Dems want to give the average person tangible, consequential things. A few Dem jerks are diluting it, but even with that it is huge social spending we haven’t seen in 90 years. Seeing all of this, if voters in BLUE VA vote in the GQP, we’re pretty screwed. They offer nothing. We offer a shit ton. We are delivering a shit ton. I’m not sure if it is bot accounts, division trolls, Russia, or just the Jill Stein wing, but many on “our” side are Chicken Little-ing the smaller BBB bill. They’re basically saying they’re done voting. 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 26October 29, 2021 3:07 AM

[quote]An alliance with India would allow both countries to maintain and expand their global strength. And together with Japan and Australia, it would enable the United States to form a real deterrent to potential terrorist threats in Afghanistan as well as counter China,” they said. Arguing that post-withdrawal, it is only India which can effectively keep a watchful eye on Afghanistan, Ms. Haley and Mr. Waltz wrote that only New Delhi can keep track of China’s southern flank. “India operates Farkhor Air Base in Tajikistan, the only airbase with the proximity to conduct counterterrorism strikes in Afghanistan. With an alliance, India could allow us access to strategic bases to protect U.S. interests in Afghanistan and the broader region,” they wrote. “A U.S.-India alliance would also give us an edge over China. Like the United States, India recognises that China is a rapidly growing threat. Not only is it attempting to capitalise on our withdrawal from Afghanistan, which goes against both the United States and India’s interests, China is also pressuring India on its own borders,” Ms. Haley and Mr. Waltz said. The two Republican leaders said that a U.S.-India alliance would give China pause before further expanding into Central and Southern Asia.

Seems Nikki Haley is very determined to make a presidential run for 2024. If she will be receiving early and heavy campaign contributions and major endorsements that otherwise may go to Trump, the orange fellow will be raging against her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 29, 2021 8:14 AM

Sooner or later r27, he's gonna rage at her regardless of anything she or anyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 28October 29, 2021 8:36 AM

Recent polling on the popularity of Trump and Kamala Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 29, 2021 2:19 PM

Manchin handed Republicans a campaign issue by opposing paid family leave, a proposal deemed quite popular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 29, 2021 2:26 PM

Junior Mint is so uncouth. He sells T-shirts based on someone being accidently shot and killed, and another seriously injured, on a recent movie set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 29, 2021 2:47 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene purchased stock in the Trump SPAC which has recently plunged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2021 2:55 PM

She should have tried short selling it instead.

by Anonymousreply 33October 29, 2021 2:59 PM

Only the vulgarian's fingers are short, R33

by Anonymousreply 34October 29, 2021 3:02 PM

The Pope, in this case, represents me well:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 29, 2021 3:23 PM

moar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote] Joe Arpaio was voted out as sheriff of Arizona’s most populous county nearly five years ago, but the bill for lawsuits stemming from his six terms has kept growing. Taxpayers have paid more than $100 million in settlements, attorney fees and other costs.

Arpaio in Arizona...

Migrants separated at the border...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 29, 2021 5:32 PM

That translator, r36! OMG.

She can't figure out WTF fat orange is babbling about.

FCI, I don't think the average person knows how bad the GQP is. They don't.

CNN doesn't talk about the crazy, the threats or the obstruction. All the MSM talks about is how disorganized the Dems are, how ineffective Garland is and how nothing is going to be done to raise taxes on billionaires.

That's it. Nobody anywhere is doing the talk rounds pounding the threats to democracy to suburban white people. Nobody. It's dead quiet.

The Dems need to get the fuck off Twitter and get on the talk shows howling about the threat to themselves and their families.

by Anonymousreply 38October 29, 2021 5:36 PM

"Uncle" is not the right word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 29, 2021 8:18 PM

Scholarly Marsha Blackburn asks one of her probing questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 29, 2021 8:25 PM

Chris Christie is doing something useful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 29, 2021 10:13 PM

Brazilian Lindz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 29, 2021 10:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 29, 2021 10:37 PM

Focusing on the Jan. 06 rally planners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 29, 2021 10:39 PM

Sean Spicer won't go away. Still distorting truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 29, 2021 10:45 PM

Republican Lawmakers Admit They Protected Steve Bannon To Appease 'Wacko Birds' In Their Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 29, 2021 11:52 PM

Ole' "Huck" is a rolling.

[quote]A new poll has put Sarah Huckabee Sanders with a commanding lead in the Republican Primary for the Arkansas governor race in 2022. The poll, conducted by Remington Research Group, shows that Sanders has a 57-point lead in the primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 30, 2021 12:40 AM

Lauren Boebert's campaign incorrectly filed FEC papers that said she represents the state of Utah.

She is a Colorado representative.

Does she know the difference?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 30, 2021 12:52 AM

^^fuck, no. Dumb ho.

by Anonymousreply 49October 30, 2021 1:16 AM

8 Republicans Who Were At The Capitol On January 6th Are Running For Office Next Week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 30, 2021 1:45 AM

The Republicans who rant against "cancel culture" and "safe spaces" are now trying to ban books that might make students uncomfortable (I'm sure it will be mostly books about LGBT people and books about racism)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 30, 2021 2:17 AM

Nepotism scandal in South Dakota. Governor Kristi Noem's involvement regarding her daughter receiving a real estate license after failing the test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 30, 2021 9:53 AM

14 days in jail for Miss Dona Sue Hissey, hairdresser, who participated in the Jan. 06 insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 53October 30, 2021 10:03 AM

^link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 30, 2021 10:04 AM

14 Days? That's just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 55October 30, 2021 4:07 PM

A lot of these insurrection sentences are little more than wrist slaps.

And the politicians and their cohorts in the insurrection have escaped criminal charges so far. Mo Brooks, Giuliani, Stone, Josh Hawley, MTG, Biggs, Gosar, Gohmert, and a bunch of others, need to answer as to their involvement.

Why has Trump not faced DoJ charges? He can claim Executive Privileges all he wants. Test it. Indict and take it to court, Mr. Garland.

by Anonymousreply 56October 30, 2021 4:36 PM

As much as I want those Congressmen to go down, I want Garland to take out a few guilty Senators first. Maybe we'll finally get something passed without needing to kiss the asses of Manchin and Sinema.

by Anonymousreply 57October 30, 2021 4:39 PM

Bannon Indictment Watch Day 8: DOJ Has Yet to Indict Bannon for his Crime of Contempt of Congress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 30, 2021 5:07 PM

"There has never been, ever before, an administration that’s been so open and transparent." - Donald Trump, May 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 30, 2021 5:31 PM

Fuck Merrick Garland.

He's another dickless wonder. As useless as tits on a nun.

Get a woman in there to bust some heads and get shit done.

by Anonymousreply 60October 30, 2021 5:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 30, 2021 6:14 PM

Demon Sperm Lady: Our world leaders have been replaced with blood-drinking clones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 30, 2021 8:41 PM

Mitch McConnell Is FURIOUS About Biden's Plan To Tax The Rich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 30, 2021 9:23 PM

Correction: Mitch McConnell's WIFE is FURIOUS About Biden's Plan To Tax The Rich

She wears the pants and carries the wallet in that family.

by Anonymousreply 64October 30, 2021 9:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 30, 2021 10:01 PM

Drinkypoos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 30, 2021 11:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 31, 2021 2:06 AM

Guess Republicans are still running with the myth that Melania is "classy" and "speaks five languages"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 31, 2021 3:08 AM

Someone is trying to hide:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 31, 2021 3:09 AM

Members of Congress swear an oath, and yet here we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 31, 2021 4:00 AM

WTF happen red to DL in the past 3 hours?

It’s like a dump truck of right wing garbage unloaded on multiple threads and then opened their own threads on top of that?

I feel invaded (and NOT in the good way).

by Anonymousreply 71October 31, 2021 7:02 AM

Melania & orange hubby do the tomahawk chop at the Braves-Astros World Series game.

Who invited them and bought their VIP tickets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 31, 2021 8:48 AM

[quote] WTF happen red to DL in the past 3 hours?

It's a weekend.

by Anonymousreply 73October 31, 2021 9:50 AM

Not just the weekend--this was the worst I've ever seen it.

Related: Daily Mail and NYPost should be declared terrorist organizations.

by Anonymousreply 74October 31, 2021 12:46 PM

Another Halloween night party extravaganza in Mar-a-Lago?

Kimberly G & Lady G may have another wild time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 31, 2021 1:02 PM

I still want to know what they did that summer in Dubrovnik:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 31, 2021 1:13 PM

I met Wendy Deng at a dinner about 10 years ago, R76.

I would be willing to bet a strap-on was involved and Ivanka is still sore.

by Anonymousreply 77October 31, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote] Southwest Airlines is conducting an internal investigation after one of its pilots reportedly said a phrase used in right-wing circles as a stand-in for swearing at President Biden over the plane’s public address system — apologizing to customers and insisting it does not condone employees sharing personal political opinions while on the job.

[quote] “Southwest is conducting an internal investigation into the recently reported incident and will address the matter directly with any Employee involved," the statement continued. "The airline apologizes for this event — an action that was not reflective of the Southwest Hospitality for which we are known.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 31, 2021 2:03 PM

MAGA hypocrite, Elsie Stefanik, is pressing vigorously for Andrew Cuomo's prosecution. Yet, she has not advocated for a single Jan. 06 insurrectionist or organizer to face justice. Several insurrection planners are her colleagues in the House. Her opposition to the investigation by House Committee on 1/06 was unwavering. She got promoted for it.

[quote]Meanwhile on Friday in the North Country, Rep. Elise Stefanik—among the top Republican lawmakers in the country—released a statement calling for Cuomo’s arrest. “[The] announcement that criminal charges are being brought against serial sexual predator and disgraced former Governor Andrew Cuomo for sexual assault charges is a step in the right direction. Justice must be served…Corrupt Cuomo and his hacks belong behind bars,” she said, and continued: Sadly, this is just one of many crimes committed by sexual predator Andrew Cuomo during his time in office. If New Yorkers are to believe there is equal justice under the law, Cuomo and those who assisted him must also be arrested and prosecuted for their criminal acts covering up the tragic deaths of countless vulnerable seniors in nursing homes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 31, 2021 3:48 PM

Oh please oh please oh please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 31, 2021 6:36 PM

With Hugh Grant

by Anonymousreply 81October 31, 2021 8:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 31, 2021 8:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 31, 2021 8:49 PM

A school board candidate in Iowa wants to notify the parents of students who check out LGBT themed books :-(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 31, 2021 8:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 31, 2021 8:58 PM

There's an election in two days and trolls gotta troll.

Losers.

by Anonymousreply 86November 1, 2021 12:15 AM

I'm concerned!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 1, 2021 1:56 AM

[quote]Can we please, please, pretty please agree to cap this thread at 400 or 500 posts? Please--600 is just too long and slow loading!

Plus, the paywall usually falls around post 200 and then most of us have to wait for a month to post again on the main political thread on DL.

by Anonymousreply 88November 1, 2021 2:56 AM

Scary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 1, 2021 3:01 AM

The Treason threads use to never get paywalled. I wonder why that changed.

by Anonymousreply 90November 1, 2021 3:12 AM

R89, the FBI and the attorney general STILL don't seem to care about what happened on January 6th. We're going to lose the fucking house because of their inaction. The Repugs and media will hop on the "not in an election year" bandwagon and as of January 1st the Democrats will go dormant, as if we'd notice any difference.

Maybe this coming January 6th we need to have our own little Washington rally. Or, how about we invade Florida and make some citizen's arrests?

by Anonymousreply 91November 1, 2021 4:59 AM

A man after my own heart....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 1, 2021 5:14 AM

Peter Thiel funding "the big lie" GQP candidates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 1, 2021 8:49 AM

R87 yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 1, 2021 8:58 AM

Those coneheads look alien.

by Anonymousreply 95November 1, 2021 9:01 AM

Peter Thiel, bought a big chunk of land in New Zealand some years back and was granted NZ citizenship too...for when he has stirred up enough shit in his homeland, he can escape down under. Bloody coward that he is.

by Anonymousreply 96November 1, 2021 9:11 AM

They’re from France.

by Anonymousreply 97November 1, 2021 9:11 AM

John Eastman's involvement in the insurrection was immense. The more heard, the more it is outrageous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 1, 2021 10:59 AM

Halloween special:

Four Seasons Total Landscaping has fun trolling Rudy Giuliani.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 1, 2021 11:09 AM

Halloween was yesterday. But this is over-the-top anytime. It tells one a lot about Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 1, 2021 1:57 PM

[quote]It tells one a lot about Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway.

I have sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 101November 1, 2021 2:19 PM

Email From Trump Team Lawyer John Eastman Further Proves Conspiracy to Overturn Election Results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 1, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote]A filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) shows that Senator Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) purchased between $50,001 and $100,000 BTC on August 16. Bitcoin on this day cost over $46,000, according to the crypto price tracking website CoinGecko. Lummis has been a noted pro-bitcoin voice in Congress, establishing the Financial Innovation Caucus to educate members of the Senate on crypto and regularly speaking out on crypto-related issues. In an effort to limit members of Congress using non-public knowledge for personal gain, they are required to disclose investments within 45 days of the transaction. However, the Senator failed to disclose her August 15 BTC purchase within that time frame due to “a filing error,” reports CNBC. The purchase occurred around the same time Lummis championed compromises to the much-debated infrastructure bill, which required certain crypto operators report transactions to the Internal Revenue Service as brokers. While the exact quantity of BTC Lummis holds is unknown, the senator held about five bitcoin as of late June of 2021 and supported the cryptocurrency as a type of retirement investment strategy. "I think one of the strongest stores of value for the long run is bitcoin," Lummis said in June.

Was Miss Lummis trying to pull a fast one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 1, 2021 3:02 PM

Kat Cammack (R-FL).

Gainesville, Florida newspaper is not giving her flattery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 1, 2021 3:30 PM

Lindsey Graham has had her contradictions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 1, 2021 3:54 PM

What happened yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 1, 2021 4:00 PM

Internal Documents Show Capitol Police Focused More On ‘Counter Protestors’ Than Capitol Rioters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 1, 2021 4:05 PM

[quote]Rick Scott is worth $250 million and says his mom is having a hard time putting food on the table due to inflation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 1, 2021 4:07 PM

Oh, boo-hoo, Rick Scott...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 1, 2021 4:14 PM

Peter Thiel should burn in hell for funding all those Trumpster lunatics

by Anonymousreply 110November 1, 2021 4:31 PM

Fucking Bat Boy needs to be left out in the sunlight so he can burst into flame.

What kind of asshole doesn't help out his mom if they have even a decent relationship?

Oh, that's right, a rethuglican prick, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 111November 1, 2021 4:40 PM

Growing frustration by some lawmakers with Merrick Garland for not responding strong enough regarding the Jan. 06 riots.

Step up or step out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 1, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote]No Democratic member of the House or Senate is saying it publicly yet, but more and more are saying it privately: "Joe Biden made a big mistake in appointing Merrick Garland attorney general. He should have gone for Doug Jones. Garland's too timid."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 1, 2021 5:45 PM

Get to work, Garland. Long overdue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 1, 2021 5:48 PM

WTF do Garland and Letitia James do all day?

by Anonymousreply 115November 1, 2021 6:14 PM

French tips and Soap Opera Digest, r115.

by Anonymousreply 116November 1, 2021 6:28 PM

Man objects to Critical Race Theory without knowing what it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 1, 2021 7:52 PM

Only 34 NYPD officers refuse to get vaccinated. We were told it would be thousands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 1, 2021 8:19 PM

Merrilck Garland sucks

by Anonymousreply 119November 1, 2021 8:31 PM

[quote]Man objects to Critical Race Theory without knowing what it is

Just exactly like everyone else who objects to Critical Race Theory.

by Anonymousreply 120November 1, 2021 9:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 1, 2021 11:25 PM

Is Merrick Garland really not doing anything or is he building a case? I'm asking because I'm not totally sure how fast any of this should work.

by Anonymousreply 122November 2, 2021 12:33 AM

Yeah, Mueller spent a lot of time building a case, too. Pfft. I thought James was ready to go with indictments the day he left office? What the fuck happened with that?

by Anonymousreply 123November 2, 2021 12:48 AM

Why isn't he being indicted in GA? He admitted to election interference ON TAPE

by Anonymousreply 124November 2, 2021 1:13 AM

Washington Post's January 6 Deep Dive; Is AG Garland/DOJ Criminally Investigating Donald Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 2, 2021 2:58 AM

Bull semen in Nebraska...

[quote]The former president stepped into a Nebraska political battle when he endorsed Charles Herbster against Gov. Pete Ricketts' wishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 2, 2021 10:41 AM

Gaetz & Boebert fantasize about blowing up Capitol metal detectors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 2, 2021 10:59 AM

What could go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 2, 2021 4:06 PM

R127, I fantasize about blowing up Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert!

by Anonymousreply 129November 2, 2021 5:10 PM

Sex toys r129?

by Anonymousreply 130November 2, 2021 5:11 PM

Marjorie Taylor Green keeps breaking Capitol rules for wearing masks.

Her donors are probably paying the fines, and she's using the defiance for media attention and more donations.

The Sargeant of Arms needs to ban her when she shows-up without a mask, and be forced to leave when she takes it off. Same for Gaetz, Gohmert, Cruz, and anyone else refusing to comply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 2, 2021 6:11 PM

Representative Louie Gohmert of Texas argues global warming is good, actually.

This is one of the Republican's beloved Congressmen. There are no boundaries to this guy's idiocy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 2, 2021 6:34 PM

Back in 2016, Gohmert also said gay space colonies will doom humanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 2, 2021 6:38 PM

I wish we had a gay space colony!

by Anonymousreply 134November 2, 2021 6:45 PM

Cowards

by Anonymousreply 135November 2, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote]I wish we had a gay space colony!

We don't?

by Anonymousreply 136November 2, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote]We don't?

The designers got to arguing over the decorating and it just fell apart.

by Anonymousreply 137November 2, 2021 7:03 PM

Send Gohmert to Uranus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 2, 2021 7:33 PM

Hopefully some billionaire will send Louie into space.....and leave him there

by Anonymousreply 139November 2, 2021 7:59 PM

R128, of course the FEC just voted to allow Russia and China to fully fund our political system, the entire current membership of the FEC was appointed by either Trump or Dubya. There are a couple of nominal "democrats" on the board due to the way they are nominated to the board but I'm sure you can imagine what kind of democrat Trump or Dubya would have nominated.

More unconstitutional crimes committed in plain sight. Treason.

by Anonymousreply 140November 2, 2021 9:55 PM

^yes Transparency not a highly thought of word at the FEC.

by Anonymousreply 141November 2, 2021 9:59 PM

Oh well.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 2, 2021 10:55 PM

The GOP wants Ohio to be the new Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 2, 2021 11:00 PM

James Carville calls-out CNN & NYT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 2, 2021 11:08 PM

Secret Service Agents Meeting With Local Florida Officials About Possible Trump 2024 Run

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 2, 2021 11:34 PM

Right-wingers calling for a vote audit of South Carolina. If Democrats won't do it, then........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 3, 2021 7:09 PM

I am so pissed off. I am sick of us Dems not showing up when the least thing doesn’t go our way. I am pissed off at Independents who would throw their vote so easily at a R after the 4 years of hell we just went through. All for a party with no ideas which offers nothing. A party so extreme many of their own are saying they’re a direct threat to democracy. A party that has tried to pull off an insurrection, downplays 1/6, and has passed extreme bills from coast to coast. Dems? Oh we gave you a fucking generous child tax credit, pandemic relief, a bipartisan infrastructure bill which will likely pass AND another one for social infrastructure which we are working our ASSES off to pass. The thanks we get is, ehhh, I’ll have some more R, please. Time after time we come in after Rs have fucked things up epically only to be immediately slapped when we don’t clean up the mess fast enough. I am sick of our moderates who FREAK OUT about some of our economic agenda instead of being LEADERS and selling the shit out of it. I am sick of our progressive voters who, if they don’t get everything they want, rant on about how horrible Dems are only to see their lack of voting gives us horrific R policies, sending them fleeing back to us, and the cycle starts over. VA can fucking burn to the ground. NJ, too, if the race ends up going R. Fuck them. I say this as somebody living in a Red state who gets fucked over. To see a BLUE state vote almost straight R after Former Pres Bone Spurs and 1/6 is disgusting and horrifying.

Rant not over but fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 147November 3, 2021 10:17 PM

I know, FCI...

by Anonymousreply 148November 3, 2021 10:25 PM

R147/FCI - the Dems need to be better at messaging and they need to go scorched earth on the 1/6 organizers. In my mind, I think this is where they have dropped the ball the most. There is no reason why repugs should have picked up seats - the party has been let off too easy. It is painful to witness.

by Anonymousreply 149November 3, 2021 10:31 PM

Democrats losing? Count Merrick Garland as part of the problem according to Slate.

[quote]On key issues that appear to have been central to the result on Tuesday, the Department of Justice in recent months has been tone-deaf or listless. The result has been that Garland has significantly depleted whatever cross-party political capital he once had and that the department has looked both too political and not political enough, managing to frustrate pretty much anyone paying close attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 4, 2021 12:18 AM

Trump Lawyers Falsely Claim in Court Filing that FBI & Senate Committee Cleared Trump Re: Jan 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 4, 2021 12:21 AM

"Was she sold to Matt Gaetz"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 4, 2021 1:15 AM

Someone kick Garland in the cuntbone.

Maybe THAT will wake his sorry ass up.

by Anonymousreply 153November 4, 2021 2:15 AM

I really don’t care about NJ. I am tired of cleaning up republican messes only to have us slapped in the face within months. We’ve had two of the biggest crisis’ in our history in the last 20 years largely due to republicans. Dems get elected to clean it up. We do. Biden has already accomplished a lot. Throw in Clinton as well. We immediately get shit for not doing this or that, or FOR doing this or that. It works. The mess is fixed and we lift us to an even better state than before. Our reward? A shellacking at the next 9 elections. Excuse my hyperbole. It is particularly egregious after what we’ve been through over the past 4/5 years and what is still ongoing. For a Blue state to vote up and down ballot R is a bridge too far. Dems have been busting their asses trying to get the 2nd infrastructure bill passed. From what I’ve heard it is exhausting and demoralizing yet they’re all working so hard to get something. For all the things we are doing and are trying to do, voters get pissy about some made up BS CRT and the trans issue? REALLY? That is enough to vote R after all the absolute batshit insanity they’ve done? REALLY?

Our moderates are spineless pussies who can’t and won’t sell popular economic policies even in “tough” districts.

Our progressives are not loyal, don’t vote consistently, tear us down more than Rs do.

Don’t get me started on Independents or white suburban women.

Even minorities, while the other side VILIFIES them, get pissy if we call them Latinx, or don’t cater to them based on each country they came from, or say, “what have you done for us lately” buying the RW talking points.

All republicans have offered and given over 40 fucking years is tax cuts for the fucking rich yet THIS is the party they keep voting back into power. Mess after goddamn mess. Fuck em all. I no longer want to clean up their mess.

by Anonymousreply 154November 4, 2021 2:53 AM

NRA ran shell companies to illegally fund Trump and other Republicans, Giffords group alleges in suit.

A gun-control nonprofit founded by former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords (D) filed a federal lawsuit against the National Rifle Association on Tuesday, alleging the group orchestrated an illegal, secret donation scheme involving millions of dollars that violated campaign finance laws and benefited then-candidate Donald Trump and other Republicans.

The lawsuit was filed by campaign finance watchdog Campaign Legal Center on behalf of Giffords in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. It accuses the NRA of using a network of shell companies to skirt campaign finance laws and give money to Trump and GOP candidates.

The nonprofit, which is called Giffords, alleges the shell companies affiliated with the NRA illegally coordinated with Republican campaigns to use the same personnel and vendors to run ads for GOP candidates, claiming the vendors were “functionally indistinguishable.” Campaign finance laws state that such a practice is illegal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 4, 2021 7:26 AM

An important point from r155 link:

[quote]The complaint came after a federal judge granted Giffords’s nonprofit the right to sue the NRA when the Federal Election Commission failed to act on previous complaints.

by Anonymousreply 156November 4, 2021 7:42 AM

Milo Yiannopoulos & Steve Bannon plan a "prayer rally" at the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

[quote]The U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals has upheld a decision by a federal judge to allow a prayer rally headlined by Milo Yiannopoulos and Steve Bannon to proceed at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor this month over the objections of Baltimore officials. The decision, filed late Wednesday, does not delve into a legal discussion about the case, stating only that the ruling of U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Hollander has been affirmed.

Have Milo & Bannon found religion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 4, 2021 9:24 AM

R55 Tom Cotton benefits from this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 4, 2021 9:32 AM

Per straight Papa Cotton:

[quote]Senator Tom Cotton hit out at the head of the teachers’ union, calling her a “joke” and accusing her of knowing nothing about teaching children because she has none of her own. The Arkansas lawmaker was speaking on Fox News when he made the incendiary remark in reference to Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers.

Link next post.

by Anonymousreply 159November 4, 2021 9:39 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 4, 2021 9:41 AM

[quote]Have Milo & Bannon found religion?

If only they could find soap.

by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2021 10:12 AM

The republicans have turned this country into an absolute corrupt joke. There are 2nd and 3rd world countries far less corrupt. The previous articles are just filled with corruption. The GQP is nothing but a corrupt, grifting machine. They have bought up so much media to create their echo chambers with huge assists from the likes of Facebook.

The reasons I’ve seen for losing VA and almost losing NJ, despite Gov Murphy getting great marks from voters, are absolutely laughable. Of course, cue the, “Dems must soul search. Oh dear, the Dems are headed for disaster.” Setting aside the fact historically the party in power almost always loses seats and power in midterms and other elections, the deck is so stacked against them. Look at the reaction for taxing the rich (very popular). Already you see the massive freak out, propaganda machine driven by the rich kick into gear turning public opinion like a master training their (stupid) dog.

COVID fatigue? Then get the fucking shot and blame the previous administration (and enablers) who bungled the response and all the fucking idiots who won’t do the absolute minimum to get this shit behind us. You hate mandates? You like freedom? Do fuck off. Just fuck off. I like freedom from getting a shitty virus from your dumbass.

Anyway, here we are. I am sorry for the rants. I know I sound negative and unhinged. If voters knew how hard Dems are working in Congress to get them as much as they can, despite a few fucking corporate bought mother fuckers mucking it up, see the absolute exhaustion and demoralization they’re experiencing, yet they still work themselves to the bone, would it even make a fucking difference? If Dems gave them everything they wanted and then some, would it make a difference?

by Anonymousreply 162November 4, 2021 10:57 AM

[quote]Have Milo & Bannon found religion?

They've found that religion is a perfect way to sucker in the rubes.

by Anonymousreply 163November 4, 2021 11:42 AM

Why Baltimore?

FCI I completely agree with your rant(s), it can be super frustrating to be a Dem. Hoping we don't lost the house due to infighting/divisiveness among dem moderates and the progressives.

by Anonymousreply 164November 4, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote]TMTG may struggle to find a web host if it becomes a source of violent rhetoric. Parler, the app backed by prominent Republican Party donor Rebekah Mercer, went dark for about a month after Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O) suspended web-hosting services for it after the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot by Trump supporters. Google also removed Parler from its app store. Parler returned online in February with Los Angeles-based private cloud infrastructure SkySilk.

Does the House Investigative Committee on 01/06 need to have a chat with Rebekah Mercer?

The money behind the insurrection needs to documented, verified, and scrutinized.

The focus needs to be directly on the planners and financiers of the insurrection. Jacob the Q Shaman and the band of nitwits around him are the sheep. Nail the ranchers, stock breeders, and flock managers.

Interview Ginni Thomas also.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 4, 2021 1:22 PM

[quote]Does the House Investigative Committee on 01/06 need to have a chat with Rebekah Mercer?

Not if we have too look at her face.

by Anonymousreply 166November 4, 2021 1:32 PM

Is Cotton Queen of 2021 insinuating that Randi Weingarten is a . . . . Lesbian? OMG! Fox viwerers will be horrified if they only knew (it's on Wikipedia).

by Anonymousreply 167November 4, 2021 2:34 PM

Screaming wildly, Miss Lindzey called Ivanka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 4, 2021 3:13 PM

Save me from these vicious brutes, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 169November 4, 2021 3:29 PM

What did Lindsey have to worry about? Wouldn't Proud Boys leader Joe Biggs have carried her to safety unharmed? The two are very well-acquainted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 4, 2021 3:42 PM

Is it true Cindy Hyde-Smith slapped Ladybelle's face to calm her down?

by Anonymousreply 171November 4, 2021 3:50 PM

Oh Lindsey.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 4, 2021 3:55 PM

I’m sure Merrick Garland will get right on that NRA thing.

by Anonymousreply 173November 4, 2021 4:13 PM

Some levity...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 4, 2021 4:14 PM

Garland's not arresting anybody, but this Trumper is.

"Federal authorities on Thursday arrested an analyst who in 2016 gathered leads about possible links between Donald J. Trump and Russia for what turned out to be Democratic-funded opposition research.

"Mr. Danchenko was the primary researcher of the so-called Steele dossier, a compendium of rumors and unproven assertions suggesting that Mr. Trump and his 2016 campaign were compromised by and conspiring with Russian intelligence officials in Moscow’s covert operation to help him defeat Hillary Clinton."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 4, 2021 4:22 PM

The Tucker Carlson - Lindsey Graham feud flares again. Will Lachlan Murdoch intervene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 4, 2021 6:25 PM

FCI - Do you have any inside info as to why it seems Merrick Garland is apparently doing nothing? I'll even take an educated guess. And have others been outwardly speaking their disappointment? Any scuttlebutt?

The lack of inaction is overwhelmingly dispiriting, and truly makes me believe that they're all in on it somehow. Democrats included. That the Dems (or specific ones in prominent positions) are either being threatened or blackmailed or paid off or....I don't know. You tell me. Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 177November 4, 2021 7:19 PM

MAGA morons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 4, 2021 11:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 4, 2021 11:36 PM

She's hungry, but is being well-fed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 4, 2021 11:50 PM

Ivanka Trump celebrates with a 40th birthday bash in Miami.

She's stepping back into the spotlight.

DJT likes women young. What does he think about Ivanka turning 40?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 5, 2021 12:13 AM

Turtle declares voting rights bill is going nowhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 5, 2021 12:19 AM

R181, my daughter is now too old for me to fuck! Sad. She's an old hag now.

by Anonymousreply 183November 5, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote]She's an old hag now.

Her daughter is now ten. That's a bit young for most, but you started Vanky out at about that age, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 184November 5, 2021 12:54 AM

R177 Please do not believe this is a fake out. 99% of Dems want to deliver. Some idiot moderates are terrified to attempt to sell actual Dem economic policies to their constituents. But even they would give in under Pelosi. When we lose her, I fear for the House Dems. Nobody can keep that caucus together like she can. It is magical. That is not an exaggeration.

House Dems are working so hard to bring real benefits to the people. My friends are saying they’ve never worked so hard to bridge the divide and get this bill passed. It has been soul crushing for them to see Manchin and Sinema take a wrecking ball to such a popular bill. Yes, some of those moderate House Dems are happy about it, but their asses would vote for the entire 3.5T minus a few at Pelosi’s discretion. Yet, they are still working their asses off. Staffers are exhausted. Biden has been firmly with progressives. He knows we need this bill if we are going to level the playing field and address long overdue issues. Again, from what I hear, 99% of Dems are in support. 1% are happy Manchin and Sinema are whittling it down. And of course, a few Dems are corrupt as fuck, but Nancy has her foot firmly on their necks. They don’t fuck with her.

I have no insight into Garland, but many House Dems believe they are quietly building a strong case. They don’t believe there is inaction.

by Anonymousreply 185November 5, 2021 2:17 AM

I declare turtle mctraitor dead and going nowhere.

By spring, 2022.

by Anonymousreply 186November 5, 2021 6:40 AM

Nancy controlling the Democratic caucus in the House is all well and good FCI, and believe me I think it is VERY well and VERY good. However, the biggest roadblock at this point is the power of the filibuster in the Senate.

Have you any insight you can share about reforming/eliminating that boil on the ass of the American polity?

by Anonymousreply 187November 5, 2021 8:00 AM

Rudy, Lindell, & Sidney

Time to pay up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 5, 2021 1:06 PM

^Add Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne & Fox News

by Anonymousreply 189November 5, 2021 1:10 PM

NYT needs to update this story for the third time.

Miss Lindz Belle was a damsel in immense distress. Perhaps Joe Biggs was there to rescue her and Ryan Samsel was expected to help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 5, 2021 1:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 5, 2021 2:33 PM

When will they sue tRump?

by Anonymousreply 192November 5, 2021 4:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 5, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote]When will they sue tRump?

Probably waiting for him to have some money they could collect.

by Anonymousreply 194November 5, 2021 4:14 PM

Tucker "in excruciating pain", r191?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 5, 2021 4:15 PM

R193, that is scary

by Anonymousreply 196November 5, 2021 4:43 PM

Rupert & Lachan Murdoch, and Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg, are responsible for the spreading of 90% of the conspiracy theories, lies, and extremist propaganda. Until the mass media moguls are held accountable for their destructive platforms and greed, little will change for the better.

by Anonymousreply 197November 5, 2021 5:46 PM

Louie Gohmert & Marjorie Taylor Greene harass the jail warden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 5, 2021 10:01 PM

^

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Louie Gohmert — both of whom Rolling Stone reported were “intimately” involved in the planning of the Jan. 6 events that turned violent — think the people who carried out that violence have been getting a bad rap.

They went down to the D.C. jail to visit some of them on Wednesday but ran into a little trouble when the deputy warden wouldn’t let them parade through the facility without first securing the necessary approval for a tour.

Reps. Greene and Gohmert responded by harassing the deputy warden for minutes, telling her they had the right to tour the facility and that she was “out of line” for not allowing it. They then threatened to get her fired.

“It sounds like the only way we’re going to get approval is to get the federal judge to hold deputy warden here in contempt,” Gohmert said.

“Since she’s the one who has denied us entry,” Greene replied.

“The warden that was held in contempt got fired and is gone, right?” Gohmert asked after turning to the deputy warden.

Greene posted a video of the incident on her Gettr account, directing her followers to call the jail and demand transparency. The D.C. Department of Corrections did not immediately respond to questions about the incident from Rolling Stone.

The treatment alleged Capitol rioters are receiving in jail has been a topic of their court hearings. The most prominent case is that of Christopher Worrell, a Proud Boys member who has been accused of using pepper spray to assault federal officers during the insurrection. U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth last month ordered the director of the D.C. Department of Corrections and the warden of the D.C. jail to be held in contempt, saying it is “clear” that Worrell’s civil rights were violated, referencing a delay in an operation Worrell needed on his hand.

Judge Lamberth asked the Justice Department to investigate whether inmates’ rights were being abused. A few weeks later, Justice Department lawyers called bullshit on Worrell’s claims. “The government has repeatedly been unable to sort fact from fiction in reviewing Mr. Worrell’s many claims of medical mistreatment because those claims have often been refuted, or at best unsubstantiated, by the medical notes and records that the government later obtains,” they wrote in a filing last week.

Worrell is one of several alleged rioters who have claimed they have been mistreated in jail, a trend that has frustrated some judges presiding over their cases. “They’re running a jail, not a hotel,” Judge Emmitt Sullivan said in a hearing last Wednesday. “Some people want hotel services.”

Greene and Gohmert have spent the bulk of the year pushing for better treatment for incarcerated Jan. 6 rioters. “Sadly, two systems of justice exist in America today: one for former President Trump along with those who support or don’t hate him and the other for everyone else,” Gohmert tweeted in July, an apparent play on comments Vice President Kamala Harris made last year following George Floyd’s death about how America has separate systems of justice for Black and white Americans.

Gohmert’s tweet was in service of a press conference he, Greene, and other lawmakers held to advocate for jailed rioters. The press conference was broken up by protesters soon after it started.

Prior to this year, however, neither Gohmert nor Greene had exactly been advocates for equitable treatment under the criminal justice system. Gohmert in 2018 was one of only a few dozen House members to vote against the First Step Act, the criminal justice reform bill that even President Trump supported. Around the same time, Greene was calling for the execution of prominent Democrats on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 199November 5, 2021 10:08 PM

House Select Committee Issues 20 New Subpoenas BUT We're on Day 15 of Bannon Indictment Watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 5, 2021 10:18 PM

Doubt Miss Lindz has affection for dalmations or any pet. But she can role play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 5, 2021 10:39 PM

Elaine Chao news:

[quote]According to Gallo, it was only a coincidence this year’s keynote speaker was former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 5, 2021 10:45 PM

Mick Jagger mocks Ted Cruz's Cancun trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 5, 2021 10:53 PM

Once again, Republicans are projecting when it comes to voter fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 5, 2021 11:18 PM

^ Sorry, wrong link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205November 5, 2021 11:19 PM

The Murdochs present you Tucker with his propaganda and conspiracy videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 6, 2021 9:47 AM

Charles Koch has been spending big-time mostly against, and favoring certain components, of Biden's agenda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 6, 2021 9:58 AM

Bidenomics is working according to Intelligencer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 6, 2021 10:04 AM

Thankfully, Trump acolytes are as stupid as he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 6, 2021 2:35 PM

Clark, obviously a ringleader for 1/06.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 6, 2021 2:35 PM

Pence says he looked to James Madison.

"Mother" could have told him what was the right thing to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 6, 2021 6:28 PM

He looked to Madison......Madison Cawthorn

by Anonymousreply 212November 6, 2021 6:38 PM

Ladybelle G weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 6, 2021 7:39 PM

^ Which one of you bitches posted that?

by Anonymousreply 214November 6, 2021 7:46 PM

Lindsey admitted she don't cook. Who is she fooling for Thanksgiving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 6, 2021 7:46 PM

A girl dreams of that happy day to come in Mar-a-Lago.

She intends to make it happen.

She won't be denied.

All else won't matter.

The masses shall be joyful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 6, 2021 7:53 PM

Trump's Social Media Company Forced To Plan For Possibility Of Trump Going To Prison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 6, 2021 8:28 PM

The unindicted and free Jared Kushner:

Jared & Ivanka earned/obtained over 600 million while advisors to Trump in the WH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 6, 2021 8:39 PM

*Obtained*, r218, hardly *earned*.

by Anonymousreply 219November 6, 2021 8:51 PM

"Stole" r219, hardly "obtained."

by Anonymousreply 220November 6, 2021 9:30 PM

The two aren't mutually exclusive, r220.

by Anonymousreply 221November 6, 2021 9:35 PM

Then again, neither are "obtained" and "earned."

by Anonymousreply 222November 6, 2021 9:36 PM

For chrissakes, r222, they obtained it through stealing and they didn't earn it, o.k?

by Anonymousreply 223November 6, 2021 9:41 PM

Article said "make over" 600 million:

[quote]I'm still trying to figure out how Jared and Ivanka managed to make over $600 Million as public servants working in the White House.

Can't say what amount was legitimate. Of course Merrick Garland and NY AG cant be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 224November 6, 2021 9:45 PM

Jeffrey Clark Violates Congressional Subpoena but w/Steve Bannon Still Unindicted, Will it Matter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 6, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]Now, Cawthorn is igniting further Republican hysteria by claiming Liberals want to make people "sexless" and "genderless," further threatening to run them over.

Isn't Madison "sexless" himself? Can he get an erection?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 6, 2021 10:39 PM

Can Madison & Greg Abbott at least scissor?

by Anonymousreply 227November 6, 2021 10:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 7, 2021 12:05 AM

Lawsuit Says Cops Laughed And Refused To Help When ‘Trump Train’ Tried To Run Biden Bus Off The Road

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 7, 2021 12:08 AM

Of course Joe Manchin drives a Maserati. He also has a yacht to entertain Lindsey.

Climate change protesters block the Maserati from leaving the parking garage. (See video in link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 7, 2021 12:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 7, 2021 8:11 PM

Biden Isn't Getting Any Credit For His Biggest Accomplishment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232November 7, 2021 8:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 7, 2021 8:16 PM

Pelosi has nice legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 7, 2021 8:19 PM

Enough with the Lindsey already.

by Anonymousreply 235November 7, 2021 8:20 PM

Once Judge Chutkan Denies Trump's Bogus Executive Privilege Claim, Will Appellate Court Act Swiftly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 7, 2021 10:02 PM

When Big Bird has more common sense than Republicans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 7, 2021 10:26 PM

When did Big Bird not have more common sense than Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 238November 7, 2021 10:41 PM

R235 = The Senatrix

by Anonymousreply 239November 7, 2021 10:49 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240November 7, 2021 10:52 PM

The GQP certainly has control of the white, rural, and non-college educated demographic.

by Anonymousreply 241November 7, 2021 10:57 PM

Jim Acosta: No more whining, sore losers or lies. Just stop the squeal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 7, 2021 11:50 PM

Jill Biden won't do this, thank goodness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 8, 2021 9:30 AM

Arizona GQP has gone full fringe for 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 8, 2021 9:59 AM

Step aside DeSantis and Greg Abbott, Henry McMaster wants to show he's a bigger anti-vaxx ass in opposing mandates for government employees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 8, 2021 10:17 AM

Politically ambitious Nimrata Haley's new initiative to garner attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 8, 2021 10:29 AM

Graham & Bolton didn't object when Trump withdrew the U.S. from the treaty. And Haley was there pandering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 8, 2021 10:42 AM

Grand Jury in Georgia to hear the 2020 Trump election results interference matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 8, 2021 11:26 AM

[quote]Building a racketeering prosecution in the election case would require prosecutors to detail an organized effort by Mr. Trump and his allies. One of them, Senator Lindsey Graham, called Mr. Raffensperger last November and asked whether all mail-in votes could be thrown out in counties with high rates of questionable ballot signatures.

LG must be included in a grand jury probe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 8, 2021 1:18 PM

Since the link stinks r249, by "must be" do you mean "should be" or "probably is"?

by Anonymousreply 250November 8, 2021 1:25 PM

R249 link NYT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 8, 2021 1:35 PM

This weekend, Trump called GOP senators and reps who support Biden's infrastructure bill RINOs. Rather rich, given this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 8, 2021 3:34 PM

Capitol rioters applies for asylum in Belarus. Because nothing says "I love freedom" like wanting to live in a dictatorship

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253November 8, 2021 5:24 PM

The Republican in the NJ Senate race is refusing to concede. Republican Party is now the sore loser party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254November 8, 2021 5:37 PM

Republicans and "moderate" Democrats are holding us back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 8, 2021 5:40 PM

Fuck him ..Murphy won by 2.5%

by Anonymousreply 256November 8, 2021 5:42 PM

Georgia Secretary Of State Blames Stacey Abrams For Trump's Election Lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 8, 2021 6:04 PM

Priorities....I guess?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258November 8, 2021 6:48 PM

It has been weeks, nothing has been reported that Merrick Garland has done anything regarding Steve Bannon defying a Congressional subpoena. Something with Garland is very amiss.

The Matt Gaetz saga just drops. No reporting the DoJ is doing anything pertaining to the 1/06 ringleaders.

by Anonymousreply 259November 8, 2021 7:05 PM

Nikki Haley spends a lot of time and effort pandering to conservative Jewish organizations. She wants their money and support for her own political ambitions. In Israel they know the lane she is trying to pursue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 8, 2021 7:35 PM

The Jan. 6 committee today issued six new subpoenas to people who will ignore them and face new repercussions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 8, 2021 8:00 PM

Make that: face NO repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 262November 8, 2021 8:01 PM

Big Bird is a communist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263November 8, 2021 8:25 PM

I'm sure the congressman was a passionate defender of Kathy Griffin's Trump beheaded photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 8, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote]Big Bird is a communist

Better, so much better than being a republican't!

by Anonymousreply 265November 8, 2021 8:39 PM

Ted Cruz wants Texas to secede, with Joe Rogan as its leader. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 8, 2021 8:42 PM

Gosar....more Central Casting evil.

by Anonymousreply 267November 8, 2021 8:42 PM

Deport Cancun Cruz!

Canada! You take that shit stain back or we'll bomb you into oblivion!

by Anonymousreply 268November 8, 2021 9:58 PM

Gosar's siblings are outspoken about his deranged behavior. He was one of the Congressmen engaged in the 1/06 mess.

Gosar shows fanatical rage. People in Congress that are outside his political camp, need to view him as dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 269November 8, 2021 10:05 PM

r269...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270November 8, 2021 10:50 PM

Trump Faces More Trouble As Second Grand Jury Convened To Investigate Him In New York

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 8, 2021 10:51 PM

Garland's "Enviable" Position as Attorney General; The Decision to Prosecute Bannon is an Easy One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272November 9, 2021 2:11 AM

Yep, un-vaxxed people are a lot more likely to die

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 9, 2021 2:39 AM

Just watched Gosar's sister talking to Laurence. She ended it with "Where's Merrick Garland?".

by Anonymousreply 274November 9, 2021 2:45 AM

Freepers now are trying to claim that unvaxxed people are treated worse than AIDS patients were back in the day. Um, no

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 9, 2021 3:25 AM

The responses are gold

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 9, 2021 3:26 AM

If Merrick Garland has no intention of indicting subpoena defying Steve Bannon, he needs to say so.

The Garland strategy appears to be to "drag it out" with inaction and hope it fizzles away. Such may be done with every character in the inner circle of the Trump insurrection planners and operatives.

Garland owes the American people a no-excuse explanation why he refuses to move on any of this.

It is a terrible precedence with very damaging consequences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277November 9, 2021 8:16 AM

"These cases provide a unique perspective into how people with everyday jobs and lives have become radicalized to the point of terrorizing public officials. They are part of a broader campaign of fear waged against frontline workers of American democracy chronicled by Reuters this year. The news organization has documented nearly 800 intimidating messages to election officials in 12 states, including more than 100 that could warrant prosecution, according to legal experts."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 9, 2021 3:28 PM

"At least 13 senior Trump administration officials illegally mixed governing with campaigning before the 2020 election, intentionally ignoring a law that prohibits merging the two and getting approval to break it, a federal investigation released Tuesday found."

Only 13?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 9, 2021 5:00 PM

How in the world is that a "scoop", r279.

by Anonymousreply 280November 9, 2021 5:05 PM

R278, that is scary. Makes you really appreciate election workers

by Anonymousreply 281November 9, 2021 5:43 PM

Republicans Accuse Democrats Of Creating ‘Chaos’ In First Midterm Election Ad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 9, 2021 6:18 PM

Where the fuck is Merrick Garland???!!!

by Anonymousreply 283November 9, 2021 7:25 PM

That time of day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 9, 2021 7:57 PM

Ten more subpoenas to be ignored with gleeful impunity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 9, 2021 8:16 PM

Big Bird in Cancun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286November 9, 2021 10:08 PM

^ Love it

by Anonymousreply 287November 9, 2021 10:11 PM

Unlike Ted Cruz, I won’t fly away to Cancun when Texas is in trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 9, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote]Where the fuck is Merrick Garland???!!!

Hopefully, not aboard Manchin's yacht crusing down to Mar-a-Lago with Lá Sènatrice.

by Anonymousreply 289November 9, 2021 10:17 PM

^cruising (oops)

by Anonymousreply 290November 9, 2021 10:21 PM

Big Bird would be an improvement over 99% of the Republicans in Congress

by Anonymousreply 291November 9, 2021 11:07 PM

A Republican who voted for Biden's infrastructure deal is now getting death threats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292November 9, 2021 11:14 PM

Trump loves violent, misogynist loonies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 10, 2021 12:01 AM

Trump loses on his claim of executive privilege and the Jan. 6 committee might get documents as early as Friday. Reuters:

The U.S. House of Representatives committee investigating the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol can access former President Donald Trump's White House records, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday in a clear win for congressional oversight powers.

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan in the District of Columbia rejected an argument by Trump's lawyers that telephone records, visitor logs and other White House documents should be hidden from the committee.

by Anonymousreply 294November 10, 2021 2:07 AM

R293, poor Sean Parnell and his diatribe...how's your ego Sean?

by Anonymousreply 295November 10, 2021 6:23 AM

Is Garland really letting Bannon slide? This doesn't look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296November 10, 2021 7:06 AM

Calls to arrest Gosar and expel him from Congress:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297November 10, 2021 7:20 AM

This lady needs to cut back on the freeloading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298November 10, 2021 7:59 AM

Big Bird replies to Cruz, Biggs, & Gosar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 10, 2021 8:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300November 10, 2021 1:59 PM

The GQP is bringing-out their super liar for right-wing propaganda media to showcase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 10, 2021 2:03 PM

[quote]Jared Kushner, Mike Pompeo, Kayleigh McEnany and Kellyanne Conway were among the officials cited.

Ewww!

The modern day disgusting and corruption version of "Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302November 10, 2021 2:12 PM

Murdoch's nasty change in strategy on climate change in Australia.

Are Rupert and Lachlan too rich, and have too large of a world-wide media empire and monopoly to be seriously challenged?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 10, 2021 2:22 PM

Has Andrew Bolt resigned over this yet? Has Alan Jones resigned over this too?? Has Sky News done a 180? I guess it's all about the grift. Lachlan is evil....more evil than his father.

by Anonymousreply 304November 10, 2021 2:29 PM

Sidney Powell Admits She Didn't Care About The Truth Before Spewing Election Lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305November 10, 2021 6:15 PM

Shocker! New Jersey Republican who won a Senate race turns out to be a racist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306November 10, 2021 8:54 PM

It's too bad lying isn't an Olympic sport, r301.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 10, 2021 9:28 PM

Ma, if you don't get the fuck off the TV, I'm gonna start dancing for quarters on TikTok again!

by Anonymousreply 308November 10, 2021 9:33 PM

Candace Owens says Sesame Street is a child predator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 10, 2021 9:41 PM

You mean you stopped?

by Anonymousreply 310November 10, 2021 9:42 PM

Oh that Candace!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311November 10, 2021 10:37 PM

The 'Huck" gets endorsed by Senators Boozman & Cotton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312November 10, 2021 11:30 PM

Lauren Boebert is now a fan of Dave Chappelle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 10, 2021 11:36 PM

One third of Marjorie Taylor Greene's salary goes to fines for not wearing a mask.

Andrew Clyde is right behind her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314November 10, 2021 11:57 PM

Do I want to watch Mission Impossible tonight?

S1 E7

Wheels

A free country will become a dictatorship unless the IMF can ensure an honest election. Briggs: Steven Hill. Trez: Percy Rodriguez. Rollin: Martin Landau. Mora: Mark Lenard. Cinnamon: Barbara Bain...

by Anonymousreply 315November 11, 2021 2:38 AM

I'm watching...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316November 11, 2021 3:31 AM

MAGATs love to play the victim while accusing minorities of playing the victim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317November 11, 2021 3:48 AM

[quote]Cinnamon: Barbara Bain...

Wasn't she just?

by Anonymousreply 318November 11, 2021 7:45 AM

Washinton Post opinion is to "let Merrick Garland do his job".

That's not the issue. "Let" is not the key word: "DO" is.

Perennial delay is not "doing".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319November 11, 2021 1:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320November 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Are you listening, press?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321November 11, 2021 4:35 PM

Lovely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322November 11, 2021 9:25 PM

Will Gosar get expelled from Congress or just censored mostly by Democrats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323November 11, 2021 9:31 PM

Billionaire Republican Donor To Throw Fundraiser For Corporatist Joe Manchin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324November 11, 2021 9:39 PM

Censured r323

by Anonymousreply 325November 11, 2021 10:07 PM

Call Ole Kellyanne what she is, Seth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326November 11, 2021 10:33 PM

Britt leading in a poll vs Mo Brooks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327November 11, 2021 10:39 PM

Ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328November 11, 2021 10:49 PM

Holy crap, r328.

by Anonymousreply 329November 11, 2021 11:28 PM

R322...Miss Graham...did the words 'Rape and pillage' mean anything to you when you tweeted out your message??

by Anonymousreply 330November 11, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote]Will Gosar get expelled from Congress or just censored mostly by Democrats?

Gee, I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 331November 11, 2021 11:59 PM

Insurrection Defendant Gets 41 Months in Prison. But What of the Cases that are Set for Trial?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332November 12, 2021 2:39 AM

Republicans not even trying to hide the anti-Semitism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333November 12, 2021 4:31 AM

[quote]Can't Break Up With Joe Biden If Joe Biden Broke Up With You LAST YEAR, LINDSEY

[quote]Yeah, OK. He also called Biden the "most incompetent president in my lifetime on foreign policy," which is a funny thing to hear from a squeaky voice prairie-dogging its head out of Donald Trump's ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334November 12, 2021 7:40 AM

Step aside, Caitlyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 12, 2021 8:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336November 12, 2021 9:14 AM

On Devin Nunes......

[quote]According to the Cook Political Report's Dave Wasserman, the new geography means that Nunes will go from representing a district Trump carried by five percentage points to a district President Joe Biden carried by nine percentage points. FiveThirtyEight's redistricting tracker estimates that the "partisan lean" of the district favors Democrats by roughly five percentage points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337November 12, 2021 9:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338November 12, 2021 9:30 AM

Michael Cohen article

[quote]Trump is likely to remain the gift that keeps on giving for Democrats – the living, breathing bogeyman under the bed who keeps their voters up at night. As much as Democrats may want to run on their legislative agenda, the spectre of Trump could be their most effective strategy for maintaining power and is probably Biden’s best hope for re-election. The structural impediments to electoral success will remain, however, particularly as Senate Democrats, led by West Virginia’s JJoe Manchin, seem unwilling to enact the kind of far-reaching political reforms that would undo them. Moreover, the Republicans’ unabashed assault on democratic norms and voting rights is likely to continue. The short-term road ahead for Democrats is rocky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339November 12, 2021 9:48 AM

Legal Experts Concerned That Merrick Garland Is Letting Trump Get Away With Crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340November 12, 2021 3:58 PM

Good commentary r340. Agree.

by Anonymousreply 341November 12, 2021 4:32 PM

Meadows must be quaking in his shoes now that he could meet the same fate as Steve Bannon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342November 12, 2021 4:42 PM

At this point, Democrats in the House and Senate need to call for Garland's resignation. Enough of the excuses for him not doing his job.

Trump and his legion of cohorts have gotten away with it all and are fundraising off it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343November 12, 2021 4:47 PM

Garland serves at the pleasure of Biden.

Apparently Garland is giving Biden pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 344November 12, 2021 5:04 PM

Man arrested for making death threats against a congressman who voted for the infrastructure bill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345November 12, 2021 5:45 PM

R344 While Biden nominates the AG, subject to Senate confirmation, and the AG is a cabinet post, the AG is suppose to function independently of the Executive branch. Of course, that is often murky in practice.

by Anonymousreply 346November 12, 2021 6:09 PM

Wasn't murky at all with Barr, r346.

by Anonymousreply 347November 12, 2021 6:27 PM

Trump's efforts to obfuscate, lie and mislead re: covid are more egregious to me than anything else he did in office. He is directly responsible for the deaths of tens if not thousands of Americans. That may not qualify as treason but it should be punished as harshly.

The latest documents from a House committee investigating the former administration's response to the pandemic shed additional light on the efforts of some of former President Trump's political appointees to blunt or even block the messages of career officials because they did not align with Trump's rosy projections.

During a press briefing on Feb. 25, 2020, former senior CDC official Nancy Messonnier warned about the coming dangers of COVID-19. She told reporters that the spread of the coronavirus was essentially inevitable.

"It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more a question of exactly when," she said.

Her statement angered Trump, and the administration subsequently stopped granting CDC officials permission to brief the public. The agency held no briefings from early March until June, during some of the earliest and most confusing times of the pandemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348November 12, 2021 6:35 PM

"I guess I'm for democracy in other countries...I guess."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349November 12, 2021 6:44 PM

R348, how many people died in the early days of the pandemic because of his inaction...

by Anonymousreply 350November 12, 2021 7:33 PM

Political spouses become chummy.

Emhoff appreciates advice from "Mother" Pence and has bonded with Chasten Buttigieg. Emhoff is learning about wallpaper; "Mother" would know.

[quote]"Mrs. Pence," Emhoff tells TIME, has been "very gracious in giving advice." Emhoff has also bonded with fellow political spouse Chasten Buttigieg, who is married to Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and says that his pal's easy and natural approach to his political position is refreshing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351November 12, 2021 7:40 PM

MSNBC reporting Bannon has been indicted.

by Anonymousreply 352November 12, 2021 7:55 PM

Yep. About time.

by Anonymousreply 353November 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Just saw it—Grand jury. Going off to see which of a thousand crimes he’s committed that he was indicted for.

by Anonymousreply 354November 12, 2021 7:57 PM

^ … and there’s no info on what the indictment is for. Anyone have any scoop? I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his drunken miserable life.

by Anonymousreply 355November 12, 2021 7:58 PM

From CNN:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 12, 2021 8:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 12, 2021 8:06 PM

Bannon comrades, Rebekah Mercer and Kellyanne Conway, must be distraught.

by Anonymousreply 358November 12, 2021 8:24 PM

Did anyone see a bit on MSNBC that Merrick Garland was waiting for this ruling to start the cascade? It was posted in another thread but I’m not sure what it means.

by Anonymousreply 359November 12, 2021 8:28 PM

Scary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 12, 2021 10:50 PM

The 1/06 Committee needs to call in Rebekah and daddy Robert for testimony. The insurrection wasn't cheap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361November 12, 2021 10:51 PM

Pelosi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 12, 2021 11:37 PM

I've got Georgia on my mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363November 12, 2021 11:39 PM

Bannon Indicted. What's next: from Monday's Court Appearance to Plea Negotiations to Trial & More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364November 13, 2021 3:01 AM

Stand by your man, Ladybug 🐞, during thick & thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365November 13, 2021 6:29 AM

Eric Swalwell expects Mark Meadows to comply with the subpoena following the Steve Bannon indictment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 13, 2021 12:37 PM

Ohio gerrymandering fuss.

Assurances for Gym's wickedly-shaped district?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367November 13, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote]This year's $1 trillion infrastructure bill easily cleared the Senate 69-13 with GOP support, but crawled through the House last week by 228-206 with just 13 Republican votes. Those Republicans were savaged afterward by former President Donald Trump and hard-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., who called them "traitors" while tweeting their names and office telephone numbers, and one of the 13 says he received a death threat. This year's bill, triple the size of the 2015 measure, is a keystone of President Joe Biden's push to create jobs and build out the nation's roads, water systems, broadband coverage and other projects. A compromise between Senate Democrats and Republicans, it will send money into every state and is the kind of bill that politicians have loved promoting back home for decades. Biden plans to sign it Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368November 13, 2021 1:54 PM

Oklahoma National Guard rejects the Pentagon's vaccine mandate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369November 13, 2021 2:56 PM

Fox News requires proof of vaccination at their "Patriot Awards"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370November 13, 2021 2:57 PM

r369 and r370 - Wouldn't those posts more belong in the Coronavirus thread?

by Anonymousreply 371November 13, 2021 3:15 PM

Lindsey ends friendship with Biden over Afganistan? Biden dumped her over attacks on Hunter and the meddling effort with Georgia election results. It probably was fractured many months before that.

Lindsey is an opportunist and a backstabber. Meghan McCain finally pegged Graham publicly.

Graham is owned by Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 13, 2021 4:25 PM

Mitch McConnell Is Feeling VERY Optimistic About The Midterms...And That Isn't Good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373November 13, 2021 9:02 PM

More religious bigotry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374November 14, 2021 2:16 AM

More grifting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 14, 2021 2:23 AM

Trump is threatening the Republicans who voted for the infrastructure bill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 14, 2021 2:40 AM

he knew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377November 14, 2021 2:57 AM

This is horrendous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 14, 2021 3:59 AM

Republicans in disarray! It's Ted Cruz v Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger in a Twitter match to the death!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379November 14, 2021 2:29 PM

In a memo not made public until now, then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows emailed to Vice President Mike Pence's top aide, on New Year's Eve, a detailed plan for undoing President Joe Biden's election victory.

The memo outlined a multi-step strategy: On Jan. 6, the day Congress was to certify the 2020 election results, Pence was to send back the electoral votes from six battleground states that Trump falsely claimed he had won.

The memo said that Pence would give the states a deadline of "7pm eastern standard time on January 15th" to send back a new set of votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380November 14, 2021 2:31 PM

Mark Meadows is just a more polished, tactful, and seasoned Madison Cawthorn. Both are from the same North Carolina region and share an attitude they are not accountable for their unethical behavior.

by Anonymousreply 381November 14, 2021 2:46 PM

The wreaking havoc on America: What say Rupert & Lachlan Murdoch?

Dominion Voting Systems Sues Fox Corp. In Latest Defamation Lawsuit Over False Election Claims

[quote]Dominion Voting Systems filed suit this week against Fox Corp., as it seeks to establish that Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch bore responsibility when Fox News guests and personalities made false claims about the election systems company’s role in the 2020 presidential election. The lawsuit, which was filed Monday in Delaware Superior Court (read it here), follows defamation lawsuits that Dominion has filed against Fox News itself. The network is seeking a dismissal of that lawsuit, arguing that the claim is an attack on its First Amendment right to report on the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 14, 2021 4:53 PM

Lachlan bragging.

Propaganda yields $$$$$$$. Responsible news is not as profitable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 14, 2021 5:01 PM

Trump told me......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384November 14, 2021 5:11 PM

"The Best People"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385November 14, 2021 5:12 PM

The Dirty Dozen: Climate Crisis Villains

[quote]Few are household names, yet these 12 enablers and profiteers have an unimaginable sway over the fate of humanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386November 14, 2021 5:26 PM

Weekend in Mar-a-Lago. Yep Senatrice, South Carolina is a fly-over state from Dulles to Palm Beach.

by Anonymousreply 387November 14, 2021 6:56 PM

Republicans won't even denounce the "Hang Mike Pence" comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388November 14, 2021 8:59 PM

Why Mark Meadows Must Now be Indicted for Contempt of Congress (just as happened to Steve Bannon)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389November 15, 2021 12:34 AM

1/06 looks like a conspiracy to commit murder. Pence should be suing the ringleader & cohorts, not defnding and cooperating with them. Somebody inspired the homicidal chants and the construction of the gallow. If the conspirators aren't arrested and tried, it is a travesty of justice.

The crowd wanted to hurt Nancy Pelosi as well. Republican politicians want to sweep it all under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 390November 15, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote]Somebody inspired the homicidal chants and the construction of the gallow.

And it's the year 2021.

by Anonymousreply 391November 15, 2021 2:50 AM

R391 Try adding some substance to your sarcasm and not get upset when posters reference LG.

by Anonymousreply 392November 15, 2021 10:14 AM

All the GQP bigwigs, current Governor and both Senators, have endorsed the ambitious Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Governor. Next, she'll be promoted for a future presidential run. Arkansas Democrats had no candidate to run against Tom Cotton in his last run for re-election. Will they let Huckabee be annointed without a fight? Parts of the south, the Democratic Party is poorly organized. Jamie Harrison and the DNC need to work on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393November 15, 2021 1:44 PM

This is the September news on Arkansas Democratic candidates for Governor. The effort in not inspiring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 15, 2021 1:47 PM

[quote]All the GQP bigwigs, current Governor and both Senators, have endorsed the ambitious Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Governor. Next, she'll be promoted for a future presidential run.

Sadly, I think we'll have a Republican woman president before we have a Democratic one. I don't think it will be Sanders, though.

by Anonymousreply 395November 15, 2021 2:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396November 15, 2021 3:27 PM

What sarcasm, r392? I was making a point how sad it was that we're in the year 2021 and we haven't progressed as a society beyond homicidal chants and setting up gallows. How was that not clear? LG posts don't upset me, but when they start getting posted like spam, they get old.

by Anonymousreply 397November 15, 2021 4:00 PM

R395, Republican men won't rally around a woman unless there's no viable male candidate

by Anonymousreply 398November 15, 2021 5:07 PM

Barr would do anything to enable and protect Trump. But Barr wasn't going to get himself later locked-up.

by Anonymousreply 399November 15, 2021 6:52 PM

R395 Nikki Haley wants it bad. She'd be a terrible choice even among Republicans. She has a record of unethical conduct in SC. Stay away!

by Anonymousreply 400November 15, 2021 6:57 PM

The US won't elect a President Nimrata Randhawa, r400.

by Anonymousreply 401November 15, 2021 6:59 PM

Trump's base loved Sarah Palin. But she has burned too many bridges and carries way more baggage now. She doesn't have the competency for the job. But neither does Trump.

by Anonymousreply 402November 15, 2021 7:02 PM

Nikki Haley isn't polling well. Like I said, conservatives won't support a woman if there is a viable male candidate. Or even a crappy male candidate. She's polling behind Donald Trump Jr.

by Anonymousreply 403November 15, 2021 7:45 PM

Republican family values

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404November 15, 2021 7:48 PM

Chris Christie had called Kellyanne Conway first:

[quote]I called Kellyanne Conway first. And I said to her: 'Have you spoken to him?' And she said she had not. And she said: 'I think we both need to call him.' And I said: 'Absolutely.' So I then called the president's secretary ... Couldn't get through. I then called his body guy. Didn't pick up. I then called the president's cell phone, and he didn't pick up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405November 15, 2021 10:38 PM

With redistricting in NC, Madison Cawthorn is seeking to run in the 13th district which is more conservative leaning than the 14th. He will have primary challengers, but may also face Democrat, Josh Remillard, an Iraq War Veteran.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 16, 2021 12:34 AM

"With redistricting in NC, Madison Cawthorn is seeking to run in the 13th district which is more conservative leaning than the 14th."

Thanks. North Carolina

by Anonymousreply 407November 16, 2021 1:32 AM

Next, the movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408November 16, 2021 7:24 AM

DJT ran international beauty pageants. There was a purpose trying to put a "fix" on Ukraine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409November 16, 2021 7:33 AM

Is the Senatrice being investigated for his Georgia phone call?

by Anonymousreply 410November 16, 2021 10:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411November 16, 2021 11:28 AM

[quote]U.S. Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) joined 19 Senators in demanding the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to provide the statutory authority by which it launched a new banking pilot program. “USPS should address its its revenue shortfall & fix its mail delivery inefficiencies, not pivot to financial products & offerings with which it has no expertise. Signed a letter to Postmaster DeJoy airing concerns about the USPS new banking pilot program,” Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith posted on Twitter.

Louis DeJoy, again, is pushing a financial scheme that will further slow service and increase prices.

Get his arse out of that job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 16, 2021 11:41 AM

MAGA Marsha, if a worker is "essential", that worker needs to have the vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 16, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote]Good-hearted Melania checked on Chris Christie every day he was hospitalized with Covid.

I was just trying to steal his butterscotch pudding for Barron.

by Anonymousreply 414November 16, 2021 12:25 PM

[quote]Is the Senatrice being investigated for his Georgia phone call?

Lindzey Belle wanted to enter the Little Miss Georgia Peach contest, but wanted to make sure Rathsberger abolished the age requirement, and would assure her extra votes from the Kiwanis Club to guarantee her a win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 16, 2021 12:41 PM

Counties are refusing to take back undocumented migrants at the border.

Alejandro Mayorkas and his "woke", inept team are not getting the job done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416November 16, 2021 2:02 PM

ABC News’s Jonathan Karl writes in “Betrayal” that then-Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin spoke with other Cabinet members including then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo about attempting to remove Trump from office through the 25th Amendment.

Karl said Pompeo “asked for a legal analysis of the 25th Amendment and how it would work,” but the idea was “quickly jettisoned” the next day once the officials recognized how difficult the path for such an effort would be, namely as then-Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and then-Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao were resigning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 16, 2021 3:02 PM

The lists of America's Worst Right- Wingers.

Interesting article in New Republic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418November 16, 2021 4:54 PM

R416 Countries, not counties

by Anonymousreply 419November 16, 2021 4:55 PM

Seems like something somebody ought to look into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 16, 2021 5:25 PM

Paul Gosar Defends His Disturbing AOC Video Then Blames His Staff For It

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 16, 2021 7:25 PM

Flyn and Dump need to be court marshaled

by Anonymousreply 422November 16, 2021 7:59 PM

You know the drill, r422...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 16, 2021 8:12 PM

In the past someone like Flynn would have been executed for treason

by Anonymousreply 424November 16, 2021 8:30 PM

Nicole makes a valiant effort with Christie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 16, 2021 11:48 PM

Speaking of Chris Christie, remember when he said Trump would graciously accept defeat? LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426November 17, 2021 12:42 AM

This Republican seems sane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 17, 2021 12:44 AM

Chris Christie is too fucking fat to be president

I watched the interview Nicole was saying that Trump was claiming the election was rigged before the actual election. Chris shut her down. She kept saying it is a fact..and he said it was her opinion

by Anonymousreply 428November 17, 2021 1:56 AM

In gerrymandering news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429November 17, 2021 2:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 17, 2021 3:30 AM

[quote]Paul Manafort sells Bridgehampton “teardown” above $10M ask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 17, 2021 3:37 AM

Log Cabin Republicans in Mar-a-Lago

[quote]Donald Trump had a couple reasons to be the first former president to attend a Log Cabin Republicans’ event. The annual Spirit of Lincoln dinner was held last Saturday at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, and the LGBTQ+ group’s top honoree was Melania Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432November 17, 2021 3:57 AM

Home of QAnon freak raided by the FBI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 17, 2021 3:10 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434November 17, 2021 3:12 PM

What has Melania Trump done in behalf of anyone within the LGBTQ+ designation? What can the Log Cabin Republicans cite as an example of Melania advocating for gays, lesbians, trans, etc.? Are the Log Cabin Republicans only gay male GQP, or does it also include right-wing/Q lesbians? Does Caitlyn Jenner participate?

Melania's anti-bullying initiative pertaining to social media seemed empty of effort and appeared largely ineffective. Her own husband is the most notorious media bully.

by Anonymousreply 435November 17, 2021 3:40 PM

[quote]What has Melania Trump done in behalf of anyone within the LGBTQ+ designation?

In her capacity as an "architect" I am sure she has slurped many a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 436November 17, 2021 5:05 PM

Oh no! Jacob?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437November 17, 2021 6:20 PM

Yes, Jacob. 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 438November 17, 2021 7:09 PM

Gosar=CENSURED

by Anonymousreply 439November 17, 2021 8:33 PM

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 440November 17, 2021 8:37 PM

AOC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441November 17, 2021 9:10 PM

Republican-backed Daniel Rickenmann wins the run-off for the mayoral race in Columbia, SC.

While Columbia city is Democratic dominated, politically, and a high percentage of residents are African-American, voters are apathetic or frustrated with local governance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442November 17, 2021 9:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 17, 2021 10:06 PM

MTG reveals she's unvaccinated. That's a success story for her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444November 17, 2021 10:11 PM

Tim Gosar...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445November 17, 2021 10:51 PM

Marjorie Taylor Green needs to perish tonight. I know you’re all thinking the same thing. I know it.

by Anonymousreply 446November 17, 2021 11:21 PM

Biden Delivers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447November 18, 2021 12:42 AM

Steve Bannon's Ridiculous Court Performance Exposed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448November 18, 2021 3:10 AM

[quote]Trump’s golf course in Scotland has been forced to increase security because Scottish men keep trespassing/breaking in and shitting into the holes. Now THAT has got to be something of a surprise to the people playing the course???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449November 18, 2021 5:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450November 18, 2021 10:15 AM

Morning Joe says Josh Hawley is thin-necked.

Josh sees himself as macho man. He's confused. He has watched the Village People a bit too much over the decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451November 18, 2021 10:37 AM

Paul Gosar compares himself to Alexander Hamilton.

Can't (descendant Richard) Burr challenge him to a duel to win the affection of the Lá Sènatrice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452November 18, 2021 1:31 PM

^^^ [quote]While still a child, Burr—who was an indirect relative of Aaron Burr, the third U.S. vice president—moved with his family to Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where his father served as a Presbyterian minister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453November 18, 2021 1:38 PM

God bless the Scottish guys who are shitting on Trump's golf course!

by Anonymousreply 454November 18, 2021 3:40 PM

Trump Supporter Gets Slap On Wrist For Voting Twice Using Dead Wife's Name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455November 18, 2021 5:05 PM

I can only hope it was a VICIOUS slap.

by Anonymousreply 456November 18, 2021 5:08 PM

$2,000 and probation, r456. He'll also get his voting rights back. Meanwhile the black woman in Texas who didn't know she couldn't vote because she was on probation is serving five years.

by Anonymousreply 457November 18, 2021 5:12 PM

The notorious "Malfunction Junction" in Columbia, SC, is one of the most transportation engineering and political blunders ever for an American highway system.

Biden's infrastructure funding will help address the dangerous and highly congested intersections. Miss G & T. Scott voted against the infrastructure bill.

The first mistake was building the highway, I-26, heading into Columbia with a turn-off to Charleston. The reverse of that would have largely avoided the problem. The second mistake is constructing this mess around and over the Saluda River.

Horrible, poorly maintained roads in SC, and the politicians caused it and haven't fixed it for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458November 18, 2021 6:46 PM

Speaking of malfunction:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459November 18, 2021 7:54 PM

Is Paul Gosar morphing into Stephen Hawkins @ R452?

No offense to the late Stephen Hawkins, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 460November 18, 2021 8:12 PM

[quote]No offense to the late Stephen Hawkins, by the way.

Who is Stephen Hawkins? Are you by chance referring to Stephen Hawking?

by Anonymousreply 461November 18, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote]Is Paul Gosar morphing into Stephen Hawkins @ [R452]? No offense to the late Stephen Hawkins, by the way.

Fanny you bitch!

by Anonymousreply 462November 18, 2021 8:46 PM

Yes, r459, what about that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463November 18, 2021 9:17 PM

Yeah, Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464November 18, 2021 10:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465November 18, 2021 10:46 PM

The worst senator?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466November 18, 2021 11:06 PM

Kennedy knows how to play to the rubes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467November 18, 2021 11:36 PM

MAGAs Marsha & Hagerty complain about Biden administration not showing bipartanship? That is rich.

[quote]Tennessee’s Republican senators say the White House didn’t meaningfully consult with them on President Joe Biden’s nominee to a seat in their state on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.

“It is very disappointing that the Biden Administration, which promised bipartisanship, disregarded the longstanding tradition of substantively consulting with home-state senators on judicial nominees,” Sens. Marsha Blackburn and Bill Hagerty said in a joint statement.

Both these Senators voted against Biden cabinet nominees, including Pete Buttigieg. But watch, MAGA Marsha will crow about highway and bridge 'pork' Tennessee will be receiving as she'll take credit for, along with Hagerty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468November 19, 2021 2:14 PM

Louisiana Senator John Neely Kennedy plays the 'Bayou Bubba' in the Senate before the cameras.

Kennedy studied at Oxford and has been a windsurfing chum with John Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 469November 19, 2021 2:28 PM

^with John Kerry, not Kennedy (correction).

by Anonymousreply 470November 19, 2021 2:31 PM

Jared Golden, the House Democrat's Krysten Sinema:

He also voted against DJT's second impeachment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471November 19, 2021 4:13 PM

^

Rep. Jared Golden (D-Maine) was the sole Democrat to vote against the Build Back Better Act on Friday.

Golden revealed his plans for voting against the massive spending bill on Thursday in a statement to the Bangor Daily News, citing tax rule changes that would likely benefit the wealthy.

Golden said he felt Democrats could "do better" than what has already been included in the social spending package. However, he did not rule out voting for the bill once it made its way through the Senate.

“Many of my colleagues argue this major line item is worth accepting to pass the rest of the bill,” Golden said in a statement to the newspaper. “I disagree: the SALT giveaway in the Build Back Better Act is larger than the child care, pre-K, healthcare or senior care provisions of the bill.”

Earlier this month, Golden published a Medium post outlining his concerns with the spending package, expressing disappointment with the child tax credit, the elimination of the SALT cap and the lack of prescription drug pricing reform.

Golden has voted against his party in the past, including on the COVID-19 relief bill earlier this year and on former President Trump's second impeachment.

The centrist Democrat was also among the lawmakers who called for a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) analysis of the bill before voting.

On Thursday, the CBO released a full cost estimate of the Build Back Better Act, estimating that the bill would increase the deficit by $367 billion over 10 years. The estimate did not, however, take into account the $207 billion in revenue that the bill would raise.

If the package does pass through the Senate and Golden decides again to vote against it, House Democrats can only afford to lose two more votes in order to pass the roughly $2 trillion spending bill.

by Anonymousreply 472November 19, 2021 4:21 PM

Jared & Isobel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473November 19, 2021 4:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 19, 2021 4:30 PM

God I wish pregnant women would stop holding their stomachs.

by Anonymousreply 475November 19, 2021 5:12 PM

Denver NBC affiliate condemns Lauren Boebert for "Jihad Squad" comment in opinion piece

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476November 19, 2021 8:38 PM

Republicans Are FURIOUS That FBI Will Now Monitor Their Threats Against School Board Members

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477November 19, 2021 10:10 PM

Step aside, Nestor.

Matt Gaetz wants to hire Kyle Rittenhouse.

Paul Gosar wants Rittenhouse too!

Which Republicans will pay the most for Kyle's services?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478November 19, 2021 10:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479November 19, 2021 11:01 PM

Isn't Rittenhouse a high school dropout? I guess that qualifies him to be a member of the Republican Party

by Anonymousreply 480November 19, 2021 11:15 PM

Democrats Persevere Over Stunts And Other Roadblocks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481November 20, 2021 12:03 AM

While We Must Accept the Rittenhouse Jury's Not Guilty Verdict, We have Much to Learn & Miles to Go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482November 20, 2021 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483November 20, 2021 1:58 AM

A lot of fucking major things happened today.

by Anonymousreply 484November 20, 2021 3:01 AM

Are conservatives beginning to turn on Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485November 20, 2021 7:07 PM

Dark Money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486November 20, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote]Are conservatives beginning to turn on Trump?

I feel as though I have been hearing that for years at this point.

And then, in a flash the miserable worms are groveling at his saggy, mealy ass once again.

by Anonymousreply 487November 20, 2021 7:21 PM

Indeed it is, r487.

by Anonymousreply 488November 20, 2021 7:26 PM

Josh Hawley is a progressive soul mate? Even the Washington Post tries to force something that isn't there.

[quote]Regarding current supply chain difficulties, Hawley says (as former presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren was wont to say) that he has a plan for that. Writing last month in the New York Times, which finds such thinking congenial, Hawley said the federal government should permanently micromanage U.S. trade. Mimicking progressives, who advocate “transformative” policies for this and that, Hawley wants Washington to “fundamentally restructure” trade policy, which he apparently considers dangerously friendly to freedom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 20, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote]The crowd is following the direction of Michael Brian Protzman, a Texas conspiracy theorist who initially predicted the re-emergence of Mr Kennedy. Mr Protzman has more than 100,000 followers on the social media app Telegram, where he posts a variety of conspiracy theory-heavy messages about Donald Trump, the COVID-19 vaccine and many other topics. The Telegram channel includes posts about making your own hydroxychloroquine with lemon and grapefruit rinds, theories about Ghislaine Maxwell and predictions about Bitcoin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 20, 2021 10:28 PM

CIVIL WAR: Mike Pence "Ashamed" of Trump, Might Steal His Voters in 2024!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 20, 2021 10:39 PM

[quote]Despite graphic testimony this past Monday in which he described "horrendous" conditions inside a Washington, D.C., Department of Corrections (DOC) facility that include frequent flooding and feces in his cell and harassment by guards, Enrique "Henry" Tarrio is not coming home any time soon. Late Friday night, Judge Jonathan H. Pittman denied Tarrio’s motion for compassionate release from the D.C. Central Detention Facility. The former leader of the far-right Proud Boys will serve the remainder of the 155-day sentence behind bars, until mid-January. Though Tarrio described "gulag"-like conditions on the inside, Proud Boys from South Florida have turned against the former chairman and have threatened him should he return to Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 20, 2021 10:47 PM

Thanks, gun nuts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493November 20, 2021 10:49 PM

Acosta says this comment has put Tucker Carlson over the top

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494November 20, 2021 11:36 PM

This weekend in Mar-a-Lago;

What is this?

Lindzey trying to chase one of Donnie's pee pee girls off the golf course?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495November 21, 2021 9:30 AM

Lindsey IS one of trump's piss girls.

by Anonymousreply 496November 21, 2021 10:06 AM

Outrageous Trump Election "Fraud" Lawyer Appointed to Election Advisory Board

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 21, 2021 4:45 PM

Sickening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498November 21, 2021 5:15 PM

Haley is receiving some credit for GQP results in Virginia, New Jersey, and elsewhere. She is crisscrossing the country for the midterms building IOUs for her 2024 presidential run.

The mainstream media better be digging into her South Carolina baggage and not let it slide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 21, 2021 5:24 PM

If one is among the ten House Republicans that voted to impeach Trump due to the 1/06 insurrection, state and county GQP officials will send Diamond & silk after the legislator.

[quote]A day after his vote, Rice told AP “it hurts my heart” to have gone against the president, but he decided to back impeachment after seeing what he characterized as Trump’s inaction during the riot. Since then, Republicans in his district and across the state have declared their displeasure with Rice, who has represented the 7th since its creation in 2012. The South Carolina GOP formally censured him to show disapproval over his vote, a step also taken by party committees across the country to punish many of the 10 House Republicans who supported Trump’s impeachment. A dozen Republicans are seeking to challenge Rice in next summer’s GOP primary, according to federal election filings. Rice has led the pack in fundraising, bringing in more than $1.3 million. Another hopeful, veteran Graham Allen, has raised more than $750,000, Rice’s closest competitor in the money race. Last weekend, Republicans gathered at two separate events in Myrtle Beach, one headlined by prominent Trump surrogates Diamond and Silk, and former GOP congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik. A simultaneous gathering hosted by the state party featured notables including U.S. Sen. Tim Scott, considered a rising GOP star.

[quote]Rice said he didn't attend either — nor was he invited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500November 21, 2021 5:39 PM

Speaking of Diamond and Silk, they are referencing Bill Maher in their tirade on Newsmax. They go-off Joy Reid.

This loudmouth, veracity-challenged, scamming duo was dumped from Fox a year or so ago, but are getting featured often on Newsmax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501November 21, 2021 5:57 PM

Just keep emphasizing the name Nimrata Randhawa, r499. That should do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 502November 21, 2021 5:59 PM

Bill Maher has expired his time of being relevant.

by Anonymousreply 503November 21, 2021 6:03 PM

I'll be glad when the new thread starts and we can have some actual discussion. Looking forward to finding out if FCI has anything new.

by Anonymousreply 504November 21, 2021 6:04 PM

Why does it take a new thread to have some actual discussion?

by Anonymousreply 505November 21, 2021 6:06 PM

R499, she isn't polling well with Republicans. Anyone who thinks Republicans won in Virginia because of her is deluded

by Anonymousreply 506November 21, 2021 6:21 PM

I'm assuming that it's paywalled at this point, r505. So what we have is basically a catch-all series of links. Scroll backwards...how much discussion do you see?

by Anonymousreply 507November 21, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote]Why does it take a new thread to have some actual discussion?

Something to do with FCI's paranoia and general cheapness.

by Anonymousreply 508November 21, 2021 6:40 PM

FCI's signature is "red". Doesn't that mean he is a paid poster when he doesn't want to post as annonymous? Perhaps I am missing something.

by Anonymousreply 509November 21, 2021 7:03 PM

R503 - “ Bill Maher has expired his time of being relevant.”

So have you R503, but we still let you post your drivel.

by Anonymousreply 510November 21, 2021 8:38 PM

Not r503, but if you are Bill Maher or being a projecting divel troll, you offered no defense. You don't let anyone post, no "we" to it. If you can show proof you own Mediaoplis, then you can ban, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 511November 21, 2021 10:10 PM

Toe-Curling Trump Propaganda Aimed at Kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512November 21, 2021 10:31 PM

Tripling down on his trolling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513November 21, 2021 11:32 PM

Federal Judges Say Trump is Responsible for Directing his "Pawns" on Jan. 6; Reject Bannon Delay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 22, 2021 12:45 AM

Mercers fund the devilment, then disavow Bannon as dirt gets exposed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 22, 2021 1:08 AM

"Petty Crocker" wants his hand-picked Alabama Senate candidate to primary Kay Ivey in the governor's race instead because she refused to let him hold a rally at a state historic park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516November 22, 2021 3:46 AM

the Meidas guys...worth a watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517November 22, 2021 5:02 PM

GOP gerrymandering strikes again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518November 23, 2021 2:57 AM

More grifting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519November 23, 2021 3:50 AM

Her weekend was memorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520November 23, 2021 9:12 AM

Cottontail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521November 23, 2021 10:40 AM

Another vast right-wing conspiracy: the effort to smear Hunter Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 23, 2021 4:53 PM

It's a cult

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 23, 2021 6:10 PM

But his emails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524November 23, 2021 7:42 PM

Right Wing Mom's Group Offers Bounties To Turn In Teachers Teaching Critical Race Theory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525November 23, 2021 7:49 PM

NYT's Maureen Dowd may not be interested in any of Mark Meadow's seditionist Emails. But if Hillary Clinton received an Email confirming her dental appointment, Dowd would be all over it.

by Anonymousreply 526November 23, 2021 10:24 PM

I'm watching Rachel talking to the attorneys who just got the $25 mill. in the Charlotte case. That was...four...years ago. Four.

by Anonymousreply 527November 24, 2021 1:23 AM

Arrest this bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528November 24, 2021 3:01 AM

The attention-craving old gal does not tell the truth about cause and effect.

[quote]"The release of 50 million barrels is a Band-Aid because the root cause is the Democratic war on fossil fuel production in America.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529November 24, 2021 6:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 24, 2021 9:24 AM

Update in part of Gaetz saga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531November 24, 2021 9:40 AM

Utah Republican Congressman, John Curtis, wants voters to abandon Gaetz, Taylor-Green, and Boebert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532November 24, 2021 9:49 AM

Tight crew. Descend on high school drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 24, 2021 10:11 AM

Fact Check

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534November 24, 2021 10:16 AM

"MGM (the studio that owns the tapes) won’t say what’s in the tapes or why it could be so damaging to make public. It’s not even clear why the movie studio is fighting so hard to keep unaired footage of Trump’s old show under wraps. And in court filings made last week, the Beverly Hills studio would only describe what’s in the tapes in a document that remains sealed from public view.

But lawyers for these four scorned entrepreneurs, know what they’re looking for: anything that shows Donald Trump and his kids knew that they were duping would-be investors by leading them to ACN, a multi-level marketing company based in North Carolina."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535November 24, 2021 9:45 PM

^ Always grifting

by Anonymousreply 536November 24, 2021 10:16 PM

Ha ha, Eric and Kim Guilfoyle are in deep shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537November 24, 2021 10:17 PM

Lawyer Who Tried To Overturn Trump Loss Appointed To U.S. Election Board

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538November 25, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote]Jan. 6th Rally Organizers Used Burner Phones To Talk To Eric and Laura Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539November 25, 2021 9:47 AM

[quote]Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult-to-trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team. Kylie Kremer, a top official in the March for Trump group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the March for Trump team, says consultant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540November 25, 2021 9:56 AM

^R540, delete last word "consultant" in quote above. The remainder of the segment: [quote]Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.” The three sources say Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant.

by Anonymousreply 541November 25, 2021 10:15 AM

Eric may just choke on his turkey today!

[quote]Here’s another problem for Eric Trump and Mark Meadows using burner phones to plan January 6 — all the data from those phones still exists! It’s all in the cell companies’ databases. Everything they texted and all the call and location logs will all be handed to investigators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 25, 2021 10:32 AM

Did thoughtful Pootin, send his orange asset a prime pee pee turkey-girl for Thanksgiving enjoyment?

Lá Sènatrice would not be pleased, but can't say so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543November 25, 2021 1:26 PM

Nitwit & Broomstick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544November 25, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]...and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant.

aka Sticky Fingers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545November 25, 2021 2:58 PM

Thanksgiving & talking politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546November 25, 2021 4:10 PM

Melania's message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547November 25, 2021 4:42 PM

I don't geeve a fuck about Thanksgiving

by Anonymousreply 548November 25, 2021 5:56 PM

Q politicians are competing for the services of Kyle Rittenhouse. They are acting as if he is a rock star and they are fan girls tossing their panties at him trying to get invitations backstage and a trip to his dressing him.

Boebert is challenging Cawthorn to a race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549November 25, 2021 10:34 PM

Original OP, do you want to start a new thread? I started this one thread, but at 550 now, it is slowing and loading is near constant as prior.

by Anonymousreply 550November 26, 2021 11:09 AM

I’m not the OP but I started a thread.

New thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551November 26, 2021 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!