Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish, part five⚽️💭💸🍩

Sexy as sin, ambitious, and so so stupid.

Left his beloved hometown to join an evil empire so he could ‘win trophies’. Since he's moved, his new team have bottled two trophies, and have thrown their chance to retain their existing one. Well done, baby..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 11, 2021 2:01 PM

I like this idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2021 9:52 PM

R1 hahahahaha that’s fucking great I’m obsessed. That has to happen now

imagine he has to try and work out how life worked pre-electricity or indoor plumbing or democracy? The memes alone....

“Sow wot yor saiyin is....mowst peopol just slept in mud ‘uts wiv’pigs n that?... An’ if yow naided uh drink or uh piss, yow ‘ad tuh foind a rivah or uh well?... And naowun ‘ad phones or tellay or loights, sow they just mayde stouff when thaey got bored? ....An’ the King’s the Gaffah ov thuh countray, loike, but ‘ee down’t get vaowted in?”

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2021 10:15 PM

Too thick and too ADHD to meditate for 5m. Just a silly kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2021 11:22 PM

Freshman Jack was so funny, can we have her back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2021 10:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2021 10:44 PM

The banjo music playing in the background doesn’t help . . .

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2021 10:46 PM

Miss Jack plays Crystal Palace tomorrow.

She has a history of dives against them that would put any diva to shame. Intense, massive and dramatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2021 12:47 PM

Pro-footballer can’t work out FIFA gameplay🙃😌bimbo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2021 1:04 PM

It’s so funny that Jack calls Bukayo ‘B’. Very Gossip Girl. Everyone else calls him ‘Saks’.

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2021 4:22 PM

OT but it’s kind of tragic that gamers are considered legit sports players nowadays :/

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2021 8:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2021 10:29 AM

He must be horny all day and every day.

by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2021 11:20 AM

You just defined the essence of a turbo fuck boy R12 and the Jack is the quintessential turbo fuck boy of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2021 11:53 AM

Today's result vs. Palace might have put a damper in Jack's 24/7 horniness. Though I'm sure while pouting and sulking he looks horny.

by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2021 4:00 PM

[quote] Today's result vs. Palace might have put a damper in Jack's 24/7 horniness

R14 maybe until he got dressed and left the Emptihad, and then looked up the LFC-Brighton match on his phone.

That Hendo screamer will keep him busy for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 30, 2021 7:23 PM

Cutie 🍯

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 30, 2021 7:31 PM

R15 beautiful, I want him deep in me and I want to eat his ass

by Anonymousreply 17October 30, 2021 8:18 PM

R17 tell him yourself, Jack, he’ll defo be game😅

by Anonymousreply 18October 30, 2021 8:59 PM

My niece just ordered one of the knits from Jack’s collection. His stuff is shockingly cheap—-how much slave labour did it take to manufacture it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2021 9:40 PM

Been a disapppunting week for Jack so far. Watching helplessly as his his old team crumble to ruins, then being told he may not even play in the upcoming Manchester Derby :/

And still it’s better than what Harry Kane’s going through rn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2021 11:21 AM

Jack’s in the controversially-expensive Sports Direct advert for Christmas, looking very East 17 in a chavtastic furry white parka.

Emma Radacanu is in the ad, as well—do we reckon she smashed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2021 11:58 AM

The way Frauen and old ladies are publicly begging for his sweaty boxers🙈I can’t I hAve tO gO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2021 12:03 PM

Him & Hendo just look as if they fit right together, like they belong as a couple. Cant figure out why, they just sort of do. Like it makes sense but on some primal level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2021 4:22 PM

Full Sports Direct ad is out.

Least the stylist knew what they were doing with Jack, picking out a distracting furry hood for him and giving him white clothes to accentuate the tan. Still, the poor kid is never beating those massive head accusations, is he...

Declan Rice looks good in this, even though he is only given a few seconds in awful gloomy lighting to ‘act’ and has to pull a miserable face doing it. He’s had a glow-up recently. I barely even noticed his ears.

Jordan Pickford on the other hand looks deranged and not at all attractive, when actually he can do at certain angles. Why didn’t they get him to do a snuggly bit with his boyfriend Stonesy, instead of this forced weird awkward pranky moment with Jack?

Mason is adorable at the end, making his snow angel. Precious tiny twink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2021 1:42 PM

Staeye anüvah daeye.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2021 4:52 PM

R23 They make a stunning couple

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2021 7:36 PM

OT but Hendo was looking quite delicious in all sorts of different fits while doing his GQ Gala shoot last week.

Wonder how Jack coped with it, knowing his man was looking like -that- in the company of many other beautiful famous expensive people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2021 12:47 AM

Grealo was on the bench Wednesday cos secretly he’s still a die hard Man Utd fan

either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2021 1:24 PM

me to jack whenever she dives: did u break ur leg sucking a dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2021 11:09 PM

Sluuuuuuuuuut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 7, 2021 10:47 AM

I don’t have Jack on IG so I didn’t get screenshots of this, but apparently last night he posted stories of a night out with his old school mates, and said mates are these absolutely dench fit scally guys who were basically buying him (the £100m player...) drinks all night.

The lady really is a tramp.

by Anonymousreply 31November 7, 2021 10:54 AM

He posted a story on Instagram on Thursday or Friday, a picture of him and Kyle Walker on the training pitch and a caption they were engaging in a shooting competition, and my mind initiallly thought cum shooting competition rather than goal shooting.

by Anonymousreply 32November 7, 2021 11:31 AM

R32 Jack would beat Walks at a cumshoot, hands down. Not only is he younger and fitter, he’s also got more spunk saved up.

Kyle’s stocks are lower, and what dribbles he has he wastes on the Lauryn Goodmans of this world. Plus he seems to me like he has low T or something, he’s kind of beta. Jack himself is a girlish spicey type but still more masc than Walks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 7, 2021 12:21 PM

He’d look so delicious getting plowed wide and deep by Danny Ings.

Wonder if Danny was ever tempted by that lovely arse constantly waving in his face all over the dressing-room in their time at Villa....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 7, 2021 6:37 PM

The Sun already seeding a potential ship between high schooler tennis princess Emma Radacnu with Jack I see....🚫

For her own sake and respectability I hope they never cross paths. Or that she’s a massive dyke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 7, 2021 9:37 PM

Jonathan Wilson at The Guardian should comp and credit me for stealing my thinkpiece from months ago, about Jack being signed to the wrong Manchester club.

It’s there in our archive, that I literally wrote a screed on the matter in the first Grealish thread we had, and this Guardian cunt has just copypasted over half of it into his own article.

Journos these days are stealing a living.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2021 11:18 PM

Jack posted a story on his Instagram earlier today drawing upon his sweet side, a picture of him cuddling his pet dog in bed. Fetching, but more sweet than slutty.

by Anonymousreply 37November 9, 2021 12:13 AM

R37 yes, it was a sweet story. Jack looks shattered, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 9, 2021 12:05 PM

It arrived time back at SGP winter camp, for the last two World Cup quali matches for England.

Walking in the door, Jack didn’t look very open to hearing what Southgate had to say to him. It looked a tense conversation. Mind you, going out on a weekend bender with mates, plastering it all over social media, and then showing up hungover for duty less than a day later isn’t what’s expected for an England senior starter. Hendo won’t be impressed either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 9, 2021 12:11 PM

[quote] Wonder if Danny was ever tempted by that lovely arse constantly waving in his face all over the dressing-room in their time at Villa....

But Villa didn’t sign Ings till Jack left?

by Anonymousreply 40November 9, 2021 12:20 PM

R40 oh really? Didn’t know that, thanks for the correction.

Don’t really bother keeping a close eye on AVFC outside of Midlands Derbies tbf, more of a West Brom fan me😈

by Anonymousreply 41November 9, 2021 12:41 PM

[quote] Jack posted a story on his Instagram earlier today drawing upon his sweet side

oh u mean the same ‘sweet side’ that had him scrolling socials liking Man City content all the way through the anniversary night in planned by his gf? online fangirls busted his activity🤣🤣🤣little prick was probably even texting in bed that night lmao

love to admire and him and his beautiful arse but my gods he must be a piece of work irl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 9, 2021 12:58 PM

Anyway, back to our scheduled programming 👸 🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 9, 2021 1:00 PM

R43 thank you for the main course

by Anonymousreply 44November 9, 2021 2:03 PM

Jack at confession like a good Irish-catholic lad: forgive me God cos I’m back on my bollocks areni

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2021 3:02 PM

curvy lads who play one-touch football

call that thicki taka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 10, 2021 9:40 AM

Apparently this is the gyal Jack’s been creeping with. IG users caught him liking her posts a few days after his anniversary with Sash. Classy😒

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 10, 2021 11:18 AM

R47, that girl is the quintessential slam pig.

by Anonymousreply 48November 10, 2021 11:50 AM

^^aint she too skinny to fit the profile?😆

by Anonymousreply 49November 10, 2021 12:32 PM

Sadly, putting all the pieces together, it’s pretty much confirmed that Jack’s one of the antivaxxers in the England squad.

He’s been RTing antivax posts, and since getting to SGP a couple of days ago he & Declan Rice have been forced to train apart from the rest of the team (waiting for their PCR results). That’s probably also why Jack was seen getting chastised by Gareth when he arrived.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 10, 2021 7:23 PM

Such a pretty body. He could have been a danseur in another life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 11, 2021 2:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!