Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's going on with AwardsWatch/AwardsWorthy this year?

[...]

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 9:22 PM

I really don’t understand it either. They love them some basic white women (see also: JLaw)

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2021 9:30 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2021 10:36 PM

She's no Kristin Davis.

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2021 10:44 PM

OP = Taylor Lautner

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2021 10:58 PM

If I could describe [italic]Spencer[/italic] in one word, it would be serious. Then again, I could also use the words sombre, intense and bloody suffocating.

Regardless, Stewart deserves an Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2021 11:11 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2021 4:37 PM

They're right about Stewart though.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2021 4:40 PM

OP, I'm sorry you lost that role to her. But you'll get something soon. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2021 4:41 PM

For those who have seen it, is she really THAT good?

My expectations were low but I only hear raves.

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2021 4:44 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2021 4:51 PM

They are doing the most over her SAG snub. I thought the Jennifer Lawrence fans were bad, but the KStew fans are on a whole other level.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 4:42 AM

Oh dear, she's quite unattractive with that dead-panned delivery and look.

You're playing with us, right?

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 4:53 AM

Stewart was unbelievably bad. One of the worst performances I’ve seen in years. She whispers. Has the bizarre tics (aka spinal injuries). Flat affect and monotone when speaking. Seems like she is bored and too cool for school: needs to get off the set pronto so she can hang with her girl. Watching her made me want to forgo Spencer completely. And I’m not a Stewart hater. Actually was neutral about her beforehand.

Don’t Get it. Where is all the acting prowess people keep claiming?

Didn’t help that Spencer was the worst film I’ve seen thus far of the 2021 set.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 5:01 AM

Terrible actress. I believe it is the lesbians here who seem to be so captivated by her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 5:17 AM

Her fans are just acting out like they're supposed to do, but what's the matter with all the raving mad critics who keep giving her one award after another? Are they really insane and delusional?

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 6:17 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 9:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!