Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whatever happened to that cunt Yashar Ali?

He hasn't tweeted since June 12. You know he was dying to chime in on the Bad Art Friend controversy!

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 6:07 PM

He got cancelled. It couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2021 4:56 PM

I think that fat cunt is locked up in a loony bin or she fled the country in a burka and is serving as one of 50 wives to a bisexual Chubby chasing sheik.

Either way, she doesn’t have the internet and we are all better off.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2021 4:57 PM

Hiding out in someones guest house who really wishes he'd leave

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2021 5:12 PM

No one knows where he is?

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2021 2:38 AM

Rehab?

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2021 2:41 AM

Why did she get cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2021 2:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2021 2:45 AM

Didn't he have some mental breakdown? I remember his tweets about being suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2021 2:46 AM

Doubtful he was suicidal R8. More likely he was looking for sympathy after the article about him appeared.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2021 2:54 AM

That inquisitr article said absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2021 3:02 AM

He had Thanksgiving with Chrissy Teigen. My god, the cuntiness levels in that room could give DL a run for its money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 1:23 AM

He was longing to be targeted by the Scientologists. And even the Scientologists didn’t give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 1:36 AM

Yashar Ali and Chrissy Teigen deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 1:46 AM

Keeping him around might be the most foolish thing Chrissie has done, ever

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 1:48 AM

I remember when he tried to get Alison Roman cancelled on Chrissy's behalf. She said Chrissy's cooking was overcommercialized or something so he went digging through her social media for revenge. Found a picture of her in an Amy Winehouse Halloween costume from 2006 myspace and told everyone she was dressed as a Latina stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 5:11 PM

Well, Alison Roman lost her job at the New York Times because of what Ali did, so he was somewhat successful.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 5:19 PM

Alison Roman lost her job in part because she was an asshole to people behind the scenes, and made inexplicably bitchy comments about not just Teigen but also Mari Kondo for doing the exact same sponsorship bullshit she was in the process of doing (and is doing now) and that tons of people like Ina Garten and Martha Stewart do without Roman making weird comments about them. It’s much harder to get canceled if people who work with you actually like you…

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 5:23 PM

Ali is still a vindictive little shit though R17. Hardly his first time taking journalists' words wildly out of context for petty reasons. He's an obsessive twitter bully.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 5:33 PM

Sure, but Roman being canceled wasn’t because Ali is especially influential. He used to bitch about other people all the time who never got cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 5:34 PM

As someone who doesn't follow any Twitter personalities, but who is a little intrigued by who this guy is, would one of you mind giving even a brief synopsis on him, where he came from, what it is he does/is known for and why he's apparently detested? I know that a few months ago, some female journalist began attacking him on Twitter when we was apparently in the throws of posting about killing himself, or something. From what I remember, it was like a pig pile on the guy and I remember wondering WTF he had done to get that much hate.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 5:46 PM

Ali is a typical social climbing media type. Not particularly pleasant to be around I imagine. I find these pile ons to be a bit obnoxious and excessive though.

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2021 5:52 PM

r20 there's a good article on him, which is the reason he's in hiding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2021 5:56 PM

He's basically the Talented Mr. Ripley without the sociopathic murdering and with a need to be a STAR.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2021 5:56 PM

Fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2021 5:59 PM

How many turkeys did cunt Teigen “cook” if this lardass was at the table.

I’m guessing Ali had a 12lb turkey to himself, 2 pumpkin pies and 5lbs of potatoes to herself.

Fat ass. I bet she didn’t bathe in exile.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!